Pinehills Golf Club Reviews

50 | Plymouth, MA

50 Reviews for Pinehills Golf Club

50 Pinehills Golf Club Reviews

Kathleen · Married on 07/27/2018

Pinehills was the first venue we looked at--- and every other one we visited after it just didn’t compare! Not only was Pinehills the most picturesque venue, it also had the most AMAZING coordinator, Katy. She was our go-to for the past year and a half of wedding planning, and she never missed a beat! Katy is very professional and personable which made her someone we could trust throughout our whole planning process. She was extremely responsive and helpful every step of the way. When the day of our wedding came, Katy was present the entire time. She was there to greet the photographer and helped scope out some spots for our photos, she was ahead of the game catering to the bridal party, and she was there to oversee that all events ran on time and smoothly…which they did!! We were so confident in her abilities that we could relax, live in the moment, and enjoy our special day. Thank you, Katy, for everything you did to help bring our vision to life all while making us feel at ease!

We also owe a sincere THANK YOU to all of the staff at Pinehills…the service was exceptional!!! Everyone was incredibly pleasant and accommodating to guests’ needs and any special requests, all while wearing smiles on their faces. The wait staff went above and beyond the whole evening. We truly felt pampered and knew we were in the best of hands!

Also, we would be remiss if we didn’t mention the DELICIOUS food! The portions were more than generous and everything was cooked to perfection. The appetizers were continuously flowing, the bartenders who made our signature drink did not disappoint, and our meals were superb.

We are so appreciative of everyone that worked together to make our day everything we ever dreamed of, and more! The compliments continue to pour in from our families and friends. It was the greatest day of our lives, and it truly was our best decision to celebrate it at Pinehills! From the bottom of our hearts, thank you!!!

Sabrina · Married on 06/09/2018

Our experience here was amazing!!!!! My coordinator was Katy, and she did a fabulous job! More than I could ever ask for. She was extremely professional, and on top of everything from beginning to end. She really knows what she is doing, and that made me feel great!! This venue is so beautiful, and they did an amazing job!! We are beyond happy with everything they did! I would highly suggest them, and I would suggest Katy over and over again!! She never left me worrying about a thing and made the whole night peaceful, and enjoyable!!! Thank you so much!!!!

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 01/06/2018

WOW, where do I even begin!? My husband and I got married (ceremony & reception) at The Pavilion at Pinehills on January 6, 2018 (the coldest day of the year since 1918!). Our Event Manager, Katy Valentine, was nothing but professional, friendly, and most importantly – HELPFUL! Katy and I worked close together to ensure our wedding day went off without a hitch – and that it did! The food was INCREDIBLE by Chef – who worked with me to customize our menu. Our guests couldn’t stop raving how delicious the food was and that the portions for dinner were huge! The venue is gorgeous with breathtaking scenery around the greens, which made it perfect for our wintery photos. The staff during the entire day were extremely accommodating and always had a smile on their faces. My husband and I couldn’t have dreamed of a more perfect day and it was all thanks to the amazing team at Pinehills. THANK YOU!

mary · Married on 10/28/2017

From start to finish, Pinehills was an incredible venue for a wedding reception. They are professional courteous, efficient, responsive, a great value, and so easy to work with! They make you feel like yours is the most important event ever! Our daughter’s wedding reception was absolutely perfect, the service we were given was second to none. And, the food was absolutely delicious. If you are considering a south shore venue, you’d make a mistake to miss Pinehills.

• W

Winston · Married on 10/21/2017

Our October wedding at Pinehills was everything we dreamed of. From the first time we walked into The Pavilion, we fell in love with the rustic, simple, and elegant room and the beautiful outdoor patio. Our coordinator, Katy Valentine, and the other staff were professional, responsive, and helpful from our first conversations, to the tasting and planning, and the wedding day itself. The service and food throughout the evening were excellent and our guests only had positive things to say. Katy went above and beyond to help us with food and linen selection, decor, and even some unexpected guests – no task was too great and she was always there to ease our anxieties. We truly appreciate all that everyone at Pinehills did to make our wedding perfect and we highly recommend them to anyone looking to get married in the Plymouth area!

Kerrin · Married on 10/07/2017

We got married on 10/7/17 and it was the best day of our lives. The Pinehills and Kelli were amazing. They were so attentive from start to finish. I didn't have to worry about a thing they had everything handled!

Caitlin · Married on 10/06/2017

Pinehills Golf Club was an absolute dream come true wedding! From the beginning, Katy was SO responsive and really made the entire planning process stress free! She was extremely professional, dependable, supportive, and clearly has a love for her job! Along with Katy and her amazing planning, the entire staff at Pinehills went above and beyond to make our night everything we could have asked for! Our guests are still talking about every detail of the wedding! Thank you Pinehills for the most PERFECT wedding!

• W

William · Married on 08/06/2017

5 stars isn't enough! Our daughter's wedding was spectacular! The venue and the staff's professionalism was outstanding and everything was enhanced by perfect weather on an early August evening. However, most importantly, it was the personal, caring attention to every detail by our coordinator, Katy Valentine, that made it all work so well. I’m sure others on the Pinehills wedding staff are very good, but Katy is THE best. Insist on her and you won’t be disappointed!

Caron · Married on 11/11/2016

We absolutely LOVED having our wedding at Pinehills. All of our guests raved about how great the room looked and Katy was so easy to work with and so accommodating and helpful. The food was amazing, especially the appetizers which our guests also loved.

Danielle · Married on 10/23/2016

When we got engaged earlier this year we looked at a several potential reception sites but the Pavilion at the Pine Hills Golf Club blew the others out of the water. The reception room has high ceilings with beautiful wood beams and a lot of natural light. The option of having flowers, cake and linens included in the package price makes things so easy. Abby and Katy are so great to work with and were very responsive to our questions. Our guest repeatedly complimented us on the food and the atmosphere of the venue. It was such a beautiful wedding that we didn’t want to leave. There was nothing that went wrong that day. The staff was so attentive and made sure everything was perfect.

Marissa · Married on 10/22/2016

We had a great experience with Pinehills. Katy was helpful from day one in regards to answering questions and was fantastic to work with! The food was delicious and the venue was beautiful! We wish we could do it all over!

We had our wedding reception at Pinehills and it was beautiful!! Abby was so helpful in all stages of wedding planning and made everything perfect for our day. The food was delicious and everyone said how great it was. The venue is beautiful. I couldn't have imagined a more perfect day!

Kayla · Married on 04/30/2016

Abby was amazing! The food was great! We could not have asked for a more perfect day. Abby made everything go so smoothly and I highly recommend working with her if you can!

We got married in September 2015 and our wedding could not have been more perfect!! We got so many compliments from our guests on everything from the food, to the beautiful location, and the staff. We felt that this venue was by far the best value of all the venues we looked at. The packages include so many extras (centerpieces, cake, linens, etc.) and there were no hidden fees. We got married outside on site, and felt comfortable knowing that we could have a tent put up in case of bad weather as a back up plan (luckily we didn’t need it!). Abby was our coordinator, and she was wonderful. We planned the wedding from out of state, and Abby was very responsive in answering our questions and giving recommendations for vendors, decorations, etc. She has great attention to detail and made sure every detail was just right and the evening went off without a hitch.

Cristiana · Married on 10/17/2015

Pinehills Golf course was the perfect venue for our wedding. We visited a few others but they needed updating, were too small, or the packages weren't inclusive of what we were looking for. As soon as we saw the Pavilion we knew it was the best choice. The room has a simple elegance. The color palette was neutral and we were able to make it our own. Katy was our coordinator and she was great. She walked us through the options and was able to answer all of our questions. She was very responsive when it came to emails and phone calls. She had solutions for everything.
    We knew we didn't have to worry about a thing.
    Pinehills had a faux wedding food tasting event where we were able to bring our parents and meet other vendors. It was great!
    Katy suggested an extra heater for our outdoor cocktail hour because the temperature had dropped and nights before wedding guests had complained of being cold. I was so happy she did it worked out perfectly.
    The room setup was perfect! The timeline worked out great. Plenty of dancing time after dinner. The food was delicious! When we arrived we were met by Katy and a few servers with apps and cocktails. Katy took us out on the course and assisted with photographs.
    Then she helped to bustle and pin my dress as someone had spilt something in the back of my dress. She was able to cover it up, thankfully. It was truly a perfect night. We didn't want it to end. Pinehills was the perfect venue for our wedding and will be for yours as well.

Shayna · Married on 08/29/2015

We had our dream wedding at Pinehills. What a gorgeous venue with a staff that is so attentive to your every last detail, I couldn't have been more impressed. Our wedding coordinator Abby was phenomenal. She worked seamlessly with my wedding planner to make our day the best it possibly could. She was so invested in making our day special, she got very creative in helping us get our ring bearer to walk down the aisle, she accommodated every request, and was an absolute joy to work with. Every possible detail was handled and we had the time of our lives. The staff was incredible, even helping us the day after the wedding load up our car with all of the "stuff" we had left over, they probably spent a solid hour helping us do that, which was so unexpected. I would recommend this venue and this staff to everyone.

Kristen · Married on 08/22/2015

The feedback we received from all of our guests regarding our reception at Pinehills has been nothing but positive. “Best reception I have ever been to!” “Some of the best wedding food I have ever had.” “Amazing venue with an exceptionally nice and courteous staff.” These are just a few of the compliments we received from our guests. We can’t thank the Pinehills staff enough, especially Katy Valentine, for helping make such a memorable night. Katy was extremely accommodating during the entire planning process and made sure all of the details we wanted in our reception were there. The room was setup perfectly, the staff ensured our guests had a wonderful time, and the food was exceptional. We would highly recommend Pinehills to anyone that is looking for a wedding venue south of Boston. Thank you Pinehills and Katy for an amazing and memorable wedding reception!

Adrienne · Married on 08/08/2015

From the moment I saw the Pavilion at Pine Hills, I knew it was where I wanted to have my wedding reception. The venue itself is gorgeous and such a great balance of casual and elegant, which fit my wedding theme perfectly! After meeting Abby, I was even more sure I had made the right decision. She was so sweet, amazing to work with and extremely professional. I couldn't believe how responsive and knowledgeable she was. The days leading up to the wedding and the day of she put me completely at ease. She was so calm and I knew I was in great hands, and didn't need to worry about anything! During the cocktail hour, my fiance and I took pictures on the golf course and she rode in a golf cart herself, holding my bouquet and even bringing my drink along too in case I wanted it! My fiance and I also had one waitress that was assigned to just us starting at the cocktail hour, throughout the whole night, who was great! She would come over every so often to check on us and see if we needed anything.

The rest of the night was absolutely incredible. The food was amazing and the service was impeccable. All of our guests were telling us even after the wedding how much they loved the food. Another huge hit were the bartenders! We had 140 guests and we were told that there was never a line. They were so friendly, quick and made awesome drinks.

Overall, I could not recommend Pine Hills more. They helped make our wedding the most perfect night of our lives!

Meghan · Married on 08/01/2015

Katy helped to make our wedding prefect! We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful venu. We are so happy with our choice!

I don't even know where to begin! Pine Hills is such a beautiful venue -- we received tons of compliments from our guests! I could not have pictured it anywhere else. Katy was absolutely amazing and made my wedding day so special! From the get-go she was so professional, and helped us out with all of our reception planning. She went above and beyond and truly made our day so perfect. She made us feel so relaxed and ensured us that everything would be taken care of and under control (which it totally was!). A few days before the wedding, we dropped off all of our decorations, and I could not have been more impressed on what Katy did with them. Everything looked amazing -- even better than I expected. She even took these small paper flowers I gave to her and hung them over one of our tables (around where our guest book was). It looked so good! My husband and I walked into the reception room before we took our pictures on the golf course, and I could not stop smiling. Felt so special and happy that everything turned out exactly how we planned -- even better for that matter :) Thanks so much to Katy and the whole Pine Hills team for making our day so memorable and beautiful!

Bridget · Married on 07/11/2015

We visited a number of venues in eastern MA and by the end of our visit to Pinehills, we knew that this was the right choice. We couldn't have been happier with our decision. We met with Abby on the first day and she was incredibly warm, accommodating, and extremely professional. We knew that we would be in good hands. Katy was assigned as our actual coordinator for our wedding and she was equally as prompt, professional, and a joy to work with. Pinehills is truly unique in having such capable wedding coordinators running their events. When we were stressing over a million other details, we always knew that the Pinehills staff was on top of everything so we didn't have to worry. While the staff was what set Pinehills apart from the rest, the venue is also gorgeous and provided the perfect atmosphere for the big day. We had our ceremony in the outdoor area in front of the gazebo surrounded by pine trees. There were lots of places for us to take photos with the bridal party that went perfectly with our rustic theme. Katy suggested several places that were just perfect, including a gorgeous dirt road winding through the woods, an old wooden fence, and a pond nearby. Pinehills even provided golf carts for us and our bridal party to ride around in to get to each photo location. In looking back on the day, riding around during our photo shoots was one of the unexpected wonderful memories. During the cocktail hour, a server was assigned specifically to us to bring us wine and hors d'oeuvres. The food was wonderful and the guests raved about it. The outdoor space for the cocktail hour was a covered patio overlooking the golf course. We provided lawn games for our guests and the setting provided the perfect casual but elegant atmosphere. The reception inside was warm and rustic with the high vaulted ceilings and exposed wood beams. I also wanted to note that we splurged and stayed at the Mirbeau Inn and Spa next door and we are so happy that we did. We took some of our weddi

• Brandee

Brandee · Married on 05/29/2015

Absolutely beautiful venue! We had our wedding ceremony and reception at The Pine Hills Pavillion/ Golf Club in May. We could not be more happy to have picked such a beautiful place. From the beginning Katy Valentine and Abby Nolan were fantastic to work with. Anything you needed they were right there to help you, not only that but I felt like I had two extra bridesmaids for the entire day helping the bridal party along with everything! If I could do it all over again I would! Everything went perfectly , the decor was exactly how I imagined it, the food was amazing, just all of it could not have been any better. The ceremony space is in a garden type setting including a gazebo with beautiful landscaping, the reception room has beautiful cathedral vaulted ceiling with exposed beams and chandeliers. The cocktail hour space is outdoors and has all white Adirondack style furniture overlooking the golf course just absolutely a stunning place to have a wedding! I could go on and on .... Definitely a five star and budget friendly. Thank you Katy and Abby for making our wedding day unforgettable!!!
    Brandee and Todd

From the moment we met Abby we knew we would pick the Pavilion at Pinehills as our wedding venue for April wedding! Not only was the venue itself gorgeous, but Abby is just so genuinely nice and a pleasure to work with! Our first meeting with her was wonderful. The place was set up for a wedding later that day and Abby made the time for us to look at photo albums and linens and different types of receptions. We could just see our wedding happening there! Working with Abby throughout the process was a breeze. She continuously helped us where we needed and didn't rush any of our decisions.

The food was absolutely incredible. People still come up to us telling us how amazing the food was!! Abby was so great, she gave us some extra appetizer as part of our meals since we were wrapped up in pictures (lobster mac and cheese is AMAZING)! Every single person that helped us on our wedding day -- and our rehearsal dinner since we had it there as well -- were so attentive and warm to all of our guests. I could not recommend the Pinehills more; they are truly amazing and made our wedding the most perfect night of our lives.

tina · Married on 03/14/2015

I cannot rave more about this venue! IT IS AMAZING! From the beginning till the very end, the staff at Pinehills was spot on! Everything ran perfectly. My wedding coordinator Katy, was just a huge stress reliever, she had everything under control. She always responded quickly, answered all my questions, and kept calm with a smile on her face the whole time! She is a A++ wedding coordinator. I put so much detail into all my decorations and I must have emailed her a million times. Even changing my mind from time to time on things and she did everything exactly how I had imaged and beyond. The food was DELICIOUS, it was a wonderful first meal as husband and wife! All the guest loved it, they accommodate our vegan and gluten- free guests also.

Out of the hundreds of places I had looked at, Pinehills stood out right away, because they did not have any hidden fees and were up front and detailed about all the costs. Katy was the ultimate deciding factor for us, from the numerous venues I had emailed, she was the one that responded the fasted and made us feel the most welcome. Once we met her, that was it, we knew she could trust her to make our day super special! Of course, the venue itself is just gorgeous! It poured on our wedding day, and I was so nervous about pictures. But my photographer (ESB Photo- Edward Stonkevitch) used up every inch in the venue and the pictures are even better then they would have been outdoors.

Pinehills, overall is a great value. This is the venue you know you can trust that everything will run smoothly. The staff was amazing and super friendly, our waitress Becky was perfect. I could go on and on about how much I enjoyed my wedding at Pinehills and I highly recommend this venue to any Bride. Trust me when I say, once you book with Pinehills, you will be in good hands. When those stressful planning moments come upon you, you can be certain that the Pinehills team is there to take care of you!!