PineCrest Country Club Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Gary P. Married on 10/09/2021

Amazing wedding experience!

We are so very thankful for all of the people that made our special day go great! Thanks Kate and Ron , and all of the other staff at Pinecrest.
  • William
    William T. Married on 09/17/2021

PineCrest was the best!

PineCrest was amazing! We were a covid couple and they were with us every step of the way, always keeping in communication. Even though we didn’t get the wedding we wanted last year, this years wedding was everything and more. Kate specifically was amazing! She made us feel so comfortable and definitely helped calm the nerves. If you’re looking for a venue, this is the place to pick! You will not be disappointed! Our wedding was a dream. Thank you, PineCrest!!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa M. Married on 09/12/2021

I wish we could do it all again

Pinecrest is such an incredible venue!!! They took care of all of my worries and Kate is so amazing! She really helped our vision come true. And she was great at reassuring me when my anxiety about the day was getting out of control. Don't even get me started on their food (INCREDIBLE) I regret not taking more haha especially the Vegetarian Roulade. You definitely won't be disappointed, all of my family members rave about how beautiful this place was and we didn't' even decorate, the venue is just already that incredible.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 09/04/2021

Call them today, you won’t regret it!

I had my wedding reception at Pinecrest Country Club in September 2021. Working with the banquet/event staff was an absolute pleasure from start to finish! They were responsive, friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. Price point was reasonable compared to other places in the area. They have a newly renovated, gorgeous cocktail hour space. The ballroom carpet, curtains, and light fixtures are a bit outdated-- so depending on personal aesthetic, this might not work for you. Overall, the food, staff, and service was outstanding! I would recommend PineCrest to any other montco, pa bride. A few bonuses include: an outdoor space, 2 bars, spacious ballroom, various food station options, a florist/bakery is included. Call them today, you won’t regret it!
  • Alexis
    Alexis C. Married on 06/18/2021

Incredible through and through!

Kate and her Staff were amazing from start to finish and so attentive! Being a covid bride wasn’t easy but Kate made you feel at ease. I will definitely have another event here just so I can work with the staff also the facility has been revamped and it’s gorgeous!
    Jason V. Married on 04/24/2021

Wonderful and Flexible

My wife and I got married in April. We were going to have the reception the same day, however, Covid had other ideas. Since capacity was very low at the time, we decided in January that we wanted to switch our date. We spoke with Kate and she told us that would be no issue. We just needed to check the calendar and choose a new date that was open. There wouldn't be any extra cost and that was a big help for us. Pinecrest was able to arrange a food tasting so the couples still had the opportunity to sample many apps and entrees before making all of the food decisions. Our experience in August was unforgettable. Everything was perfect. We received so many compliments on the food and how great everything looked and was set up. The entire staff at Pinecrest did such an amazing job and we can't thank them enough. They are also teacher friendly. Since my wife is a teacher, we were able to get a discount on the total bill. Everything turned out for the best in the end.
    Kristen L. Married on 05/15/2020

Best day ever❤︯

Just an amazing day from start to finish! Working with Kate & Ron and their banquet services staff (especially Elaine and Debby) made our wedding celebration so worth the wait! We can’t thank them enough for making our special day an event to remember…..a lifetime of magical memories❤️
    Klm A. Married on 07/06/2019

Exquisite!! The best night of my life! Thank you, PineCrest!!

Thank you for the lifelong memories. PineCrest was EXQUISITE from the sales process to the grande finale. Attentive staff, pristine gorgeous rolling golf course views, and our reception room was breathtaking. The lighting, all the candles made it look like a scene from an old world fairytale. Everyone had a wonderful time and guests continue to tell us how much they loved the food. Bravo PineCrest!! We couldn’t have made a better choice.
    Kimberly Married on 06/08/2019

Simply Wonderful!

I recently had my wedding day at this wonderful venue and I can’t say one bad thing! Kate took care of everything and I didn’t have to worry about a thing. Food was incredible, service was great. The venue is beautiful, especially the sunset overlooking the golf course! I highly recommend PineCrest for any kind of event.
    Lisa Married on 08/26/2018
    From the day we met with Sherry she understood our wedding day vision and maintained that focus for the year of planning our daughter's wedding. There was in instant connection with Sherry and her team in our initial meeting and our personalities meshed very well. We walked away from that meeting feeling confident that we would be well taken care of, and our instincts proved right. We couldn’t have asked for a better outcome this past August.
    Whether you're having a small event or a large lavish wedding PineCrest will will not disappoint. Ours was somewhere in between and I must say we are still the talk of the town! Friends and family were amazed at how calm we seemed throughout the entire process. My guess is that's what you look like when you are confident with the venue you have chosen and the team that has been assigned. PineCrest has wonderful vendors to choose from as well to bring your vision to light. Once again, Sherry, Ron and the rest of the team were with us from start to finish answering questions, advocating on our behalf and making our daughter's wedding one we all remember.

PineCrest Country Club's reply:

Lisa, thank you so much for your kind words.
    We take pride in what we do, so I am so glad it shows.
    Rachel Married on 07/27/2018
    My husband and I got married in July 2017, in a small ceremony. On our first anniversary, we chose to hold a reception for all of our friends and family so we could celebrate with everyone. Sherry and the PineCrest Team could not have been more accommodating! My husband LOVED the deck, and Sherry did everything she could to make sure we could hold the ceremony outside like planned. She worked with us to deal with strict dietary restrictions my sister has. She made every step of the planning process as easy, and stress free, as possible. The whole night was more perfect than we ever could have hoped! Thank you everyone at PineCrest for making our first anniversary so special!
    Ellen Married on 07/15/2018
    I recently had my wedding at Pine Crest Country Club, and couldn’t be happier with my experience. People usually don’t take the time to write positive reviews, but I wanted to acknowledge the hard working staff, lead by Ron and Sherry. Everyone had a wonderful time and I could enjoy myself with my guests as well.

PineCrest Country Club's reply:

Ellen, thank you so much. You and your wife Jan were such a joy to work with. Thank you so much for choosing PineCrest Country Club for your special day.
    Katelyn Married on 07/14/2018
    Our wedding at Pinecrest was literally a D R E A M! From the moment we booked planning was a breeze. The staff at Pinecrest are so helpful and so accodmating they almost make it seem too easy! I can’t tell you how many compliments we received after the wedding on how amazing the food was and just how great the wedding was in general. Both Ron and Sherry made this an experience we will never forget, my wedding turned out to be everything I dreamed of and more!
    Jason Married on 07/06/2018
    Pine Crest is an amazing location to hold the wedding ceremony and reception. Sherry is a professional in every sense of the word. On our wedding day, everything was well organized and done on time. The golf course offers a picturesque photo opportnities. The deck provided an intimate and beautiful location for the ceremony. The dance floor was spacious while the tables were nicely organized around it. Our guests raved about the hor d’oeuvres (the presentation and the quality of the food) and the dinner was exceptional. The value we received from Pine Crest is second to none. I highly recommend Pine Crest for weddings or any other event.
    Albert Married on 06/30/2018
    My husband and I could not be more pleased. We had such a wonderful time with Pinecrest and the place is beautiful, the food was fantastic, and was very reasonable. Sherry, Ron and Debbie were fantastic to work with, and I would highly recommend. We were Treated fantastic, and we couldn’t be happier.

PineCrest Country Club's reply:

Thank you so much for saying such lovely things. You are your husband were a joy to work with.
    Allison Married on 05/19/2018
    We had our wedding at PineCrest this past weekend. During our search for wedding venues, we looked for a place that we knew could host an amazing party for our friends and family. Sherry, Ron, and the rest of the PineCrest staff EXCEEDED our expectations. Every little detail was perfect. Sherry was amazing to work with. She was VERY responsive to our calls and e-mails; I'm not sure how she did it, but she made me feel like I was the only bride that was contacting her. She will make your every wish come true. We wanted a taco bar and she made it happen. We wanted a margarita for our signature drink, and she made it happen! They helped us to create the wedding of our dreams-- they never said no :)

ANY bride and groom that chooses to have their wedding at PineCrest is lucky to work with Sherry and will certainly not be disappointed!

PineCrest Country Club's reply:

Allison, you are so kind and we truly appreciate you saying such nice things. Good luck to the both of you.
    Alyssa Married on 11/03/2017
    I’m so sorry it took me so long to write a review for this amazing venue! My husband and I had our wedding at PineCrest in November and we are so glad we did. To say Sherry and Ron are amazing is a complete understatement! Whenever I had any concern, question or idea for our wedding, I would shoot them an email or call and I’d get a response the very same day, most of the time within the hour! As other reviews have mentioned, Sherry and Ron somehow make you feel like you’re their only bride! It was amazing being the only bride at PineCrest on my wedding day. I knew that everyone there that night was there to make our day perfect! Throughout the planning process with Sherry, she takes time to get to know you, get to know what’s important to you on your wedding day and simply makes it happen! We had a couple of special requests that Sherry and Ron were happy to accommodate! We also loved how attentive the entire staff was throughout the evening and how professional they all were! The bars were great and our guests didn’t have to wait long for a drink (which was one of my biggest fears!), the food was delicious, and the ballroom ambiance was exactly what we were looking for! If you have your wedding at PineCrest, Sherry and Ron will make all your dreams come true and accommodate anything and everything they can to make your day perfect! Thank you, PineCrest, for all that you did to give us such a special day we will remember forever!
    Liz Married on 10/07/2017
    My husband and I had an amazing experience with PineCrest CC. Sherry, the wedding coordinator, did an amazing job - she gave us everything we asked for and even more. PineCrest CC has a Love Park sign which was a great hit with our guests, everyone was going up to take pictures. The food was so good that my husband was able to cut his filet with a butter knife! Everyone says that at least one thing bad happens on your wedding day but I can honestly say the day went so smooth and everything went as planned - thanks to the wonderful staff and great planning by the venue. Sherry went above and beyond - when I told her it was my mom's birthday a few days after our wedding she made sure to have a tiny cake for her so she felt special. I could go on and on with how pleased we were with our venue but I think you understand. It was the best night of our lives!
    Kim Married on 09/30/2017
    We had our daughters wedding here last week and everything was absolutely beautiful. Every request was considered and accommodated.
    Emilie Married on 08/26/2017
    Everything was perfect for our special day, could not Be happier with the way things turned out. The staff was super helpful, especially when planning a wedding reception in Minnesota!
    Lori Married on 08/25/2017
    We had an amazing experience at the PineCrest Country Club. Sherry did a great job and took care of our every need. She answered every question immediately. She was always happy and positive. The appetizers, food and drinks were all top shelf and absolutely delicious. I cannot thank everyone enough for making my daughters experience unforgettable!
    Nicole Married on 08/20/2017
    Our wedding (9/20/17) was absolutely beautiful from start to finish. The staff , the food , the decorations- everything was excellent and surpassed my expectations ??
    Jenny Married on 08/12/2017
    Amazing food, staff and venue. I truly felt like each and every staff member wanted our day to be perfect! Bravo to Sherry for thinking of things I forgot!
    Colleen Married on 06/10/2017
    Ryan and I could not ask for a better wedding reception. Sherry, Ron, and the other staff were incredible. They were kind, professional, thoughtful, and so much more! I would recommend anyone to have their wedding or any other event here. The food was delicious, the inside and out was gorgeous, they listened to what we wanted and gave great advice. All my guests were so impressed and so were we. Thank you again Sherry and PineCrest Country Club. You the best!!