Pine Ridge Farm Reviews

21 | Stewartstown, PA

21 Reviews for Pine Ridge Farm

Darlene A. · Married on 04/17/2021

Amazing and unique

Kristin/Dan along with their crew are FANTASTIC! They took a genuine interest in coordinating the day of events. They made me feel so welcomed and relaxed on my daughter's wedding day. Do not hesitate to book this venue. It is incredibly beautiful! You will not be disappointed.

Thank you Kristin and Dan!

Sent on 05/06/2021

Pine Ridge Farm's reply:

Thank you to your entire family for choosing Pine Ridge Farm for Amber and Brian's wedding day. It was a beautiful event and we were thrilled to be a part of it all. Thank you for your kind review.

Sincerely,

Kristin
  • Amber

Amber B. · Married on 04/17/2021

Amazing from the start!!

There is simply no better venue than Pine Ridge Farm. Kristin and Dan treated my husband and me like family from the start! I felt completely comfortable on our wedding day knowing that Kristin would be there if something went wrong. The venue itself is beautiful- but there’s something about passionate owners that make it even prettier. We are so blessed to say we got married here and can’t rate it high enough!

Sent on 05/12/2021

Lisa · Married on 10/17/2020

I can’t say enough about this venue!

Kristin and Dan are absolutely amazing! From the first day we met to book my daughter’s wedding they were both so welcoming and helpful!! They went above and beyond what you would expect! The venue is absolutely gorgeous and the staff is one of a kind! Thank you so much for being a part of my daughter’s wedding day and from making us all feel like family!
    Photo Credit: #amberureyphotography

Sent on 12/09/2020

Pine Ridge Farm's reply:

Forever thankful for your whole family. I knew the day we met that you were going to plan an amazing event. Shaye and Tyler deserved an incredible wedding day and wow did everyone deliver. Thank you so much for this kind review.

Kirsten B. · Married on 05/24/2020

Look No Further

You cannot find a better venue than this one!
    My husband and I were completely blown away by how amazing Pine Ridge is and it’s owners! I was told to go into my wedding day with the expectation that something will go wrong, but nothing ever did because Kristin and Dan were incredible! I seriously cannot believe the amount of work they put into my day! if I wanted something done, all I had to do was ask and I didn’t need to worry about it getting done. I have never been to a venue like this before! The tables and chairs are included and they moved them for us. The venue needs little decor cause it’s absolutely gorgeous on its own! I was completely amazed and couldn’t imagine my wedding day going any better!

Sent on 11/16/2020

Pine Ridge Farm's reply:

So thankful for you two and we appreciate your kind review. I love the pictures you posted here. We have the most amazing couples. This year has presented some challenges but in the end love always wins and your wedding day was so beautiful. Thank you!

Crystal S. · Married on 10/19/2019

Gorgeous location with an amazing dream team!

First, this venue is beautiful! Gorgeous views and the barn is a perfect. Pictures do not do it justice. Second, from planning to the day of Kristen is amazing! She was a God sent with planning and finding vendors. She left no detail to chance. Answered all of the family's questions and guided us to make my sister's dreams come true. The day of her and her dream team were on point with everything. I got to relax and enjoy the day. We truly will forever be grateful for for their part and making the absolute perfect day!!!

Sent on 12/19/2020

Pine Ridge Farm's reply:

You are amazing! The attention to detail for the wedding was perfection. Thank you ❤️ You definitely chose a wonderful vendor team.
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 10/19/2019

Couldn’t ask for a better venue!

Pine Ridge Farm is amazing! Kristen and Dan made our day so special and I didn’t have to worry about anything.

Sent on 12/20/2020

Pine Ridge Farm's reply:

That flag + the two of you = perfection. Thank you so much for your kind words. We have the BEST couples ;)

Nelda E. · Married on 10/12/2019

Magical wedding

Wow this place is magical in ever way. The Fowler’s were wonderful. I didn’t have to ask any questions because they already had them answered before I could ask. They were on top of everything. The barn is beautiful. The landscaping is beautiful. Can not say enough about this venue! Spectacular!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Pine Ridge Farm's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a truly beautiful wedding start to finish. We were so happy to have you at our venue for this incredibly special day.

Morgan D. · Married on 10/05/2019

Pine Ridge Farm is a venue you won’t want to pass up!

The Fowler family goes above and beyond to make your day as special as can be! Forever thankful we choose Pine Ridge for our special day!

Sent on 12/09/2020

Pine Ridge Farm's reply:

Morgan thank you so much for this awesome review. We appreciate you so much. I hope that we get to see you again soon at the venue. You and Dustyn were such a gorgeous couple and so fun to work with. I remember the day I met you and loved the way Dustyn looked at you. I am reminiscing about your event and need to revisit your wedding pictures 😍

Alexis H. · Married on 09/14/2019

So beautiful

This venue is absolutely beautiful. The owners, the Fowler’s, are truly my saving grace for the day. They made sure everything was taken care of and everything was running smoothly and stress free. I cannot imagine having my wedding anywhere else.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Pine Ridge Farm's reply:

Thank you Alexis! We loved seeing your picture on here. So fun to reminisce about your incredible wedding day.
  • Jamie

Jamie H. · Married on 07/13/2019

A photographers dream!

We shot a wedding at this venue this last weekend (7/13/19) and it was amazing! A secluded, rustic venue with attention to detail! The Fowler’s (owners) are extremely accommodating and passionate about providing an unbelievable experience for their clients!

Here is our blog that highlights their venue!
    Excited to work with them again!

Jamie & Bob

Northern Lights Photography

Sent on 07/16/2019

Pine Ridge Farm's reply:

Thank you so much. We are thrilled with the event and your photographs are gorgeous. Happy to hear of your return very soon.

Kathy A. · Married on 06/29/2019

Andel/Achenbach Wedding

My daughter had her wedding there this past weekend and i cannot begin to tell you how beautiful this place is and how wonderful the owners Dan and Kristin are. They stepped in and made our day a lot less stressful. They helped out wit my dad who is in a wheel chair and has Dementia, they made sure he was taken care of and got to where he needed to be so my mother did not have to stress about that. Even in when the rain came right before the ceremony they supplied us and our guests with umbrellas so we could still have the ceremony outside and it was beautiful. I would highly recommend this place for a stress free wedding and reception.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Pine Ridge Farm's reply:

Thanks so much for your kindness. We were so happy to work with all of you for this awesome wedding celebration. Great memories made for sure. Take care.
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing venue, wonderful people!!

There are no words for how wonderful Kristin and Dan are! Their home, property and of course the barn are absolutely breathtaking! They are so personable and on top of the event- it made my day less stressful. This was absolutely the best venue!!! I would recommend them over and over again, you will not find a better place with better people!!!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Pine Ridge Farm's reply:

Awe! Thank you! I still look at the picture of you with Buddy at the end of the night and smile. I am so thankful to have worked with you both. I hope you are doing well. We really have the best couples at Pine Ridge it makes my job easy 💕

Tierra · Married on 06/01/2019

Best Time Ever

I was a bridesmaid in my friend’s wedding this past weekend and let me tell you this place is the true definition of service with a smile. My bride had a hick up with a day of coordinator that was MIA the entire weekend, but the owner stepped in without hesitation to make sure everything ran smoothly. She even did our run through.
    The venue itself is just beautiful. You just have to see it! And book this place to get it! So stop reading reviews for other places and just do this one!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Pine Ridge Farm's reply:

💕💕💕 Thank you so much! We hope we get to see you again some day. We truly have the best job ever.

Rachel M. · Married on 05/25/2019

AMAZING!! Best decision ever!

Kristin and Dan are the best people ever. I mean seriously. They helped my husband and I every step of the way, and were there every second of wedding day to make it run by smoothly. We even stopped up for our anniversary and they welcomed us with open arms. To say this was the best decision we made for our wedding is an understatement. The bartenders forgot to bring milk for the Kahlua and cream, and Dan went to their personal fridge and brought us HIS milk. We were literally so blown away by that gesture!
    Kristin and Dan quickly became family to us, and we will recommend to anyone for the rest of time. If you’re thinking about booking with them, do yourself a favor and do it! Best day ever!

Sent on 12/20/2020
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely Speechless

From beginning to end, Kristen and Dan were everything. They were there every step of the way, we were able to make several visits to gather ideas and talk over the process, and they even helped out with timelines and displays. When wedding day came it went seamlessly. Kristen, Dan and their children helped along the way setting up, tearing down, and celebrating our special day along with us. I wouldn’t have wanted to be anywhere else. 100% recommend this venue and this family.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Pine Ridge Farm's reply:

Happy 10 Day Anniversary!! Courtney and Seth we will never forget the joy you two shared with your friends and family here on your wedding day. We were so thankful to be a part of it all. Thank you for your kindness and we wish you an amazing life!

Ashley · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing venue and owners

I can't begin to say enough good things about Pine Ridge. The venue is gorgeous, and I am still getting compliments about it! The farm tables are beautiful and allowed me to make a gorgeous day. Kristen and Dan, the owners, were so nice and helpful. They made themselves available for questions during the whole process and helped plan and put in their input often, since they know the venue best. They helped make our day memorable and run smoothly. We didn't just feel like a customer or another wedding- they really care and try and make your wedding the best it can possibly be!

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Dana

Dana S. · Married on 09/06/2018

Hands down the best day!

I cannot thank the Pine Ridge Farm enough for all of their hard work and efforts in making my wedding so memorable! Throughout the planning process Kristin brought creative ideas, kept me organized, and was dependable. If I had a question or concern I recieved a response in a very timely manner. This helped ease my anxieties of planning tremendously! The day of the wedding could not of been more perfect. The barn and bridal suite were clean and the grounds were beautifully done for the most spectacular photos. The staff were friendly, overly accommodating to my guests with special needs, kept the vendors on track, and did it all with a smile! I have been to multiple weddings where the staff would be continuously asking the bride questions. The staff knew exactly what to do and it was so nice to just enjoy your wedding! My family and friends were raving about how fun and memorable my wedding was, and I attribute it all to Pine Ridge Farm! Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/19/2020

Pine Ridge Farm's reply:

You made me cry ❤️Thank you so much for being an awesome couple. We are so thankful for your kind review.
  • Sean

Sean S. · Married on 09/06/2018

Amazing Wedding Venue

From the beautiful barn, scenic views, and new amenities, Pine Ridge Farms provided such a memorable experience for our wedding. The Fowler family made us feel welcome from day one and truly treated us like family. The professionalize during the entire process including our wedding day, allowed my wife and I to be able to enjoy our day to the fullest, knowing everything was taken care of behind the scenes. The overall experience at Pine Ridge Farms was amazing, and I recommend this venue to everyone!!

Sent on 12/22/2020

Pine Ridge Farm's reply:

🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼Thank you so much! We are incredibly grateful for you two. You are such a beautiful family and we are so happy you chose Pine Ridge for your wedding day.

Maria E. · Married on 07/07/2018

The best wedding day

This venue made all my dreams come true. Not only was it a gorgeous place to get married, the owners were by our side the entire way. They were like family. It's an amazing place to make the best memories. The allow you to have the whole weekend to set up and then clean up which was so incredibly helpful. We would recommend this place to anyone who plans on getting married!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Pine Ridge Farm's reply:

Thank you Maria and Josh! Sweetest couple. We appreciate you both and thank you for your kind review. We hope you get to attend a wedding here soon!!

Rachel · Married on 10/21/2017

Our wedding was October 21, 2017. There aren't enough words to explain just how amazing this venue is!!! Kristin and Dan are by far the most amazing venue owners I have ever encountered. Their attention to detail and their genuine love and desire to make every couple's wedding day the most special really shines through. We signed on pre-reno and while it was scary not knowing what it would look like, we knew we could trust them. The renovated space is BEYOND what I could have ever expected!!!! This place is so special and anyone that books here will agree. Every guest at our wedding was in awe of this venue! The only thing I miss about the planning process is not getting to chat with Kristin and Dan and visit the venue. I can't wait to see what they do next with the property. The Fowlers will hold a special place in my husband and my hearts forever

Sent on 02/19/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/22/2017

This small review can not even begin to describe everything Pine Ridge did to make sure our day was special and stunning from start to sparkler send off. It poured the entire day of our wedding and Kristin and Dan were outside personally escorting each guest with umbrellas. No detail was overlooked and the guests continue to rave about this location. Every decision was made with us in mind and making sure our guests had the best night possible. They truly pour into each couple and genuinely invest in your day as more than just a business and you feel it all throughout the entire process.

Sent on 05/02/2017