Pine Lakes Country Club Reviews

Pine Lakes Country Club 3
  • Michele

Michele A Lattanzio · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing and perfect day!

Our wedding was so beautiful and more than I even imagined it would be. Katie was amazing with the entire set up. We couldn’t be happier with how our day turned out. We definitely recommend Pine Lakes

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Anna

Anna Wilson · Married on 10/27/2018

Perfect venue

Being from Chicago I’ve only been to Pine lakes once for an hour before picking it as my venue. Pine Lakes is absolutely beautiful. The staff was wonderful. Food was great. Katie is amazing, she was my day of coordinator. She knew how I wanted everything done and made sure no one got in the way of that. If I had to do it all over again I would pick Pine Lakes every time!!!!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/08/2017

Pine Lakes was always the place I knew I would get married! But it was even more perfect than we could have imagined. Katie made everything so easy, she was beyond helpful! The venue was beautiful, it needed minimal decor as it was gorgeous on its own. Our guests are still raving about the food, they keep saying how it was like going to a nice dinner not your typical wedding food. We are beyond thankful to everyone at Pine Lakes the staff was great! I would highly recommend this venue to everyone!

Sent on 10/24/2017
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 09/30/2017

Pine Lakes was the perfect place to have our wedding! I could not have asked for a better venue. Katie was always so responsive when I had questions or needed to stop by. Even coming up with a menu, she helped me to configure the perfect menu that was delicious as well as affordable. The staff was so great to us and our guests. I would recommend Pine Lakes to everyone!!!

Pine Lakes Country Club 4
    Pine Lakes Country Club 5
    Pine Lakes Country Club 6
    Sent on 12/18/2017

Meredith · Married on 01/07/2017

I loved working with Katie and her team. She made the experience at Pine Lakes top notch and the venue is absolutely stunning.

Sent on 02/13/2018

Jackie · Married on 09/05/2015

Pine Lakes was the perfect venue for our wedding! We fell in love with the place as soon as we saw it. Rebecca was so helpful with her suggestions and planning. Her laid back/fun attitude made the rehearsal and the actual wedding day stress-free. The food was wonderful too - they have a wide menu to choose from! I would definitely recommend this venue.

Sent on 09/22/2015

Karen · Married on 04/27/2014

Rebecca at Pine Lakes was amazing! she was extremely helpful. She recommended the florist and photographer that we used. Our photographer, Carl Kerridge, was, fabulous and our florist, Stefanie Colley, was also great! Both took so much time to ensure our day was beautiful. The Pine Lakes venue is beautiful. It had just the right amount of charm that we were looking for.Rebecca also took time to help us plan our menu. The food was great! People are still talking about our wedding day a year later! She helped make our day so special . We love her and Pine Lakes.

Sent on 03/09/2015

Jenn · Married on 04/26/2014

Perfect venue for our wedding! The food was amazing, the place is immaculate and Rebecca was wonderful to work with!

Sent on 03/04/2015

Jenn · Married on 04/26/2014

Pine Lakes was INCREDIBLE! The venue is spectacular and we chose it because we wanted a southern-charm feel for our wedding. It definitely has an elegant and classic vibe to it.
    Rebecca (their coordinator) is awesome- she is so laid back and will give you so many options and ideas to choose from when planning your wedding. We loved working with her, and I couldn't have dreamed of a better venue for our big day!

Sent on 05/22/2014

Rebecca, the Pine Lakes staff and the venue provided us with a wonderful experience for our destination wedding in Myrtle Beach. She was really insightful as we tried to find other vendors, host our families and create our own unique wedding. I highly recommend working with Rebecca and the staff at Pine Lakes.

Sent on 08/13/2015

Stephanie · Married on 05/29/2010

Pine Lakes was the perfect choice for my wedding. The staff was so helpful and kind. They were pretty flexible but scheduling the rehearsal was difficult. There seems to be some miscommunication within Grand Dunes but the staff AT Pine Lakes was amazing!!!

Sent on 03/06/2011