Pine Lake Ranch Reviews

Pine Lake Ranch 4
  • Ashley

ashley odom 路 Getting married on 10/03/2020

Extravagant

The owner is absolutely amazing, so helpful with all the questions I had馃挄

Sent on 09/12/2019

Joshua 路 Married on 10/28/2018

Dream Wedding

We had our wedding here just last night and cannot recommend it enough! The ranch grounds are absolutely gorgeous, especially the giant oak tree you get married under. Also, the staff were incredibly generous and accommodating. We keep saying we have to come back here for now renewals in the future! Our night was perfect at Pine Lake Ranch.

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Shelby

Shelby 路 Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing Venue

PLR is absolutely perfect! We could not have picked a better venue to get married at. The owners are the most amazing people and are there for you when you need them. 100 % recommend this venue to anyone who is looking!!

Pine Lake Ranch 5
    Sent on 05/28/2019

Brittany 路 Married on 09/22/2018

The Staff is Amazing! Planning a wedding is not easy by any means but having a venue willing to work with you and ensure your day is perfect helps a LOT! The new owners are really investing in the venue. The changes made so far have already made a big improvement. I can't wait to see the rest for other brides. Oh and did I mention the Beautiful Tree?!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Amanda 路 Married on 09/08/2018

The staff and owners at Pine Lake Ranch were everything we could have asked for of a wedding venue. Jennifer always responded to emails in a matter of hours and she was always very helpful and polite. The owners were there the day of the wedding to make sure everything ran smoothly. You can definitely tell that they care about you and your big day. They are so flexible if you need some more time because some stragglers just have returned their RSVP cards. The venue itself is absolutely stunning and there are countless photoshoot worthy spots. Thank you so much pine lake ranch for everything you did for my husband and I. Our wedding was everything we dreamed it would be.

Pine Lake Ranch 6
    Pine Lake Ranch 7
    Pine Lake Ranch 8
    Sent on 09/25/2018

Mystal 路 Married on 09/01/2018

All I knew I wanted when I was looking for a venue was "tree". I wanted to be married under a beautiful tree and I was having such a hard time finding the right tree. My now husband found Pine Lake Ranch online. It had the tree I wanted and so much more. It is now under new management and they are doing so many great things. I am sorry that some of the renovations were not done before my wedding but they will look so cool when they are done.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Samantha 路 Married on 09/09/2017

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day! Pine lake ranch is worth every penny, everyone was helpful and so nice. I would recommend them to anyone that is getting married.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Erica 路 Married on 06/24/2017

Pine Lake Ranch was the perfect venue for our rustic, country wedding. The tree was the perfect backdrop for our ceremony and the barn was nice and spacious for our reception. The venue provided breathtaking views for our pictures. Everyone was great to work with and the packages are definitely worth it. They take care of everything .

Sent on 07/15/2017

Chasity 路 Married on 05/13/2017

Pine Lake Ranch was a beautiful venue. Everyone loved the scenery and the big old oak tree. Its romantic and secluded so you can really relax on your special day. The bridal suite just got a state of the art massage chair that had everyone buzzing.

Sent on 05/22/2017
  • X

Xavia 路 Married on 12/31/2016

We just loved Pine Lake Ranch from our 1st visit. We wanted a rustic venue & PLR was a 10. Sara G. helped us make our NYE Wedding the best. Bo, the owner, is such a great guy. Thank you again PLR for everything.

Sent on 01/12/2017

Pine Lake Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much Xavia! Your wedding was amazing and we absolutely enjoyed working with you guys!

Shannen 路 Married on 11/26/2016

Loved the venue! I also really loved the vendors in the all inclusive package as well as those that were recommended!!! Everything was so beautiful and the guests loved the venue! Being married under an Oak tree like the one that we got engaged under added the perfect touch!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Pine Lake Ranch's reply:

Wow! What a great review! We appreciate you guys so much and wish you all many glorious blessings! Thank you!
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn 路 Married on 10/22/2016

Do it! This venue and the staff are all around amazing! I had to find a venue last minute and they helped me so much with only a month left until the wedding. I recommend this place now to everyone looking for a venue.

Sent on 10/26/2016

Pine Lake Ranch's reply:

Caitlyn, your review means the world to us. We are so happy we were who you chose to help you bring your special day to life!

Melissa 路 Married on 10/15/2016

We loved everything about Pine Lake Ranch! They were so accommodating for our Star Wars wedding and Sara was incredibly helpful during the dozens of times I called to get all the details lined up. We actually booked the venue a year in advance before even seeing it with our own eyes and we're so glad we did! The first time I saw Pine Lake Ranch in person, I was in awe. The staff was so welcoming and I love that we had the whole place to ourselves the entire day of the wedding. Pine Lake Ranch was the perfect venue for our wedding and I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a beautiful rustic venue!

Sent on 02/07/2017

TraNisha 路 Married on 09/05/2016

I don't write many reviews but PLR definitely deserves a moment to be recognized especially with Jaime as the event coordinator. She has been so sweet since the moment I meant her and most of all its genuine. I live in Webster,Tx and there are plenty of rustic venues that are in my surrounding area but Jaime has given me my dream vision of my wedding a reality. She goes out of her way of planning a wedding a little less stressful even when it seems impossible. What i love most is her money saver tips, theres not too many vendors that actually want to help clients with budgeting. My wedding is not until Sept 2016 and me and my fiance is beyond excited for the big celebration.

Sent on 11/18/2015

Pine Lake Ranch's reply:

TraNisha, thank you so much for your awesome review! We are so happy that our venue and staff have been instrumental in making your wedding wonderful for all involved! Thanks again!

Luis 路 Married on 08/27/2016

If you want a venue that all your guests will love and remember and if you want low stress with a great staff that will treat you like family then go to PINE LAKE RANCH, we have not regrets it was an AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL WEDDING and we highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 09/16/2016

Brenda 路 Married on 08/16/2016

I cant say enough about this venue or the staff of Bo, Sara and Caroline. We had an almost perfect wedding( except for hiring a bad florist, Holly at A Different Bloom :( Everything associated with PLR was beautiful and spot on for our July wedding. They are very professional, courteous and helpful. They have the brides interest at heart and never made us feel like it was all about money. The tree is breathtaking and the barn is beautiful and very spacious (200 ppl) Plenty of room up top for tables and very spacious dance floor. The bar and set up are perfect in size. The wedding at PLR was every thing we could have hoped for. Parking was great, grooms quarters are good and nicely decorated. You can't beat that full bridal house and having it all day,( when most places only offer you a bathroom to get ready in). Bride and all the girls loved all the rooms and bathrooms to prepare in and be close together for a day of celebration.
    It was also a great price( we took the lower DIY package) and were able to bring items to customize the wedding to our taste and everything turned out beautifully thanks to the staff and the wonderful venue at PINE LAKE RANCH! It was hot in July but we had a trough of water bottles for each guest and put the wedding program on hand fans for each guest to keep them cool.(just remember to put a fan and water bottle on all the front chairs for people in the wedding, family etc., as that is the one thing we forgot.) Carolyn at "Sweet Tea and Linens" and Jael at "Artistique" did a phenomenal job with decor, rentals and linens... had great prices and lots of inventory and I would hire them again in a flash! I would highly recommend PLR as an INCREDIBLE VENUE! Thanks Bo and staff!

Sent on 09/17/2016

m 路 Married on 08/06/2016

My daughter's wedding was 8/6/2016 and we can't speak highly enough of this venue. We had shopped around others in the area but PLR won on several key points:
    1. Price point was in-line with others in the area
    2. Staff was very personable and accommodating with 'vision' wishes
    3. Plenty of parking, indoor space, and the bridal suite is HUGE. Like you can set everything up and be comfortable in there all day getting ready. Great lighting, plenty of plugs, ample seating and table space.
    4. The tree, the lake, the barn... all picture views are unique. We have done family, engagement, and bridal pics there and all look different with the seasons and time of day.
    5. The Package. Get the package!!! It was the most efficient solution. I work in Houston and my daughter is in school. We don't have time to run around trying to organize strangers to the venue - in Conroe which we are not familiar with.
    6. No bugs... while our wedding was sweltering hot, there wasn't a single bug in sight. This was noticed by all considering the lake and all the nature around us.
    Our event was an easy country vibe, both family friendly and early 20's hoe down. This was the perfect venue for the union

Sent on 08/09/2016

Pine Lake Ranch's reply:

We're so happy our venue met your expectations and made it possible to bring your daughter's visions to reality. Our goal is to make the role our venue plays in every wedding the easiest and most flexible part of the wedding planning process. Congratulations to your daughter and we wish her a marriage even more beautiful than her wedding day was!
    - The Pine Lake Ranch Team

Nikki 路 Married on 05/21/2016

We had our wedding at Pine Lake Ranch last weekend and we had the time of our lives!!!! We got engaged about a year and a half ago, and the venue is the first thing we chose. We went to nearly every "rustic venue" in Houston and surrounding areas, (there are quit a few) and we both instantly knew that Pine Lake was where we were going to get married. Bo, the owner is so down to earth and willing to work with just about every crazy idea we had.
    Our friends are still raving about how beautiful the venue is! The pictures of the oak tree do not do it justice, it is breathtaking in person. The barn is also exactly what we wanted. There was plenty of room to fit our (200) guests, and still so much room to dance.
    We highly recommend Pine Lake Ranch!!!!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Pine Lake Ranch's reply:

Nikki, we were so honored that you chose to have your special day at our venue and are so glad everything met your expectations. You were such a lovely bride and all of us here at Pine Lake Ranch wish the two of you the very best! Congratulations again! :)
    - Pine Lake Ranch

April 路 Married on 04/30/2016

I am from NY and my husband is from Texas - I wanted a NY-Texas wedding and that is exactly what we got. The scenery was rustic and elegant. It was absolutely perfect. Bo and his team are a dream! They helped out in every way. We specifically picked this venue because of the tree plus the fact we had the venue to ourselves for the ENTIRE day. I loved being able to walk around the reception checking on details, before I went to the Bridal House and had my Hair & Makeup team get to work on my and my girls. I wouldn't change a thing about my wedding venue choice. The tree was amazing to get married under - so glad it didn't rain! But had it rained the Barn would have been equally perfect. We had almost 200 people and you would not know it - it did not feel packed or crowded. I had a perfect day! They made planning a breeze and kept me organized and on schedule.

Sent on 05/27/2016

Pine Lake Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much April! We're so glad our venue was your choice for your "elegance meets country" wedding. Your wedding was so unique and beautiful! Congratulations again! :)

Laura 路 Married on 04/02/2016

Pine Lake Ranch is a beautiful setting for a wedding. We got married at the Ranch in April [2016] underneath the gorgeous old oak tree. Both my husband and I selected this venue for our special day because of the scenic outdoor space the Ranch had to offer for our ceremony and rustic barn also on the property for all the eating, drinking and partying. The practicality of holding both ceremony and reception all in the same location was a bonus, Pine Lake even had a charming ranch house for the bridal party to get ready in on the morning of the wedding. Bo was accommodating to all of our ideas from the Scottish piper for the ceremony to the taco truck for the pre-reception. We had Mel's Country Caf茅 cater for the wedding and we could not of been happier with the southern home cooked food Jeff cooked. Both my husband and I were extremely happy with this rustic venue, the only regret we have is not taking a moment out of the wedding festivities to really appreciate the beauty of Pine Lake Ranch.

Sent on 05/26/2016

Pine Lake Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much Laura! We're so happy Pine Lake Ranch was everything you wanted. Your wedding so unique and beautiful! We wish the two of you the very best and a wonderful life together!
    - Pine Lake Ranch
  • User6559895 路 2+ years ago

This is a beautiful venue. The big tree is the perfect setting for a wedding ceremony. I love every little thing about this venue.

Sent on 04/05/2016

Katelyn 路 Married on 03/06/2016

My wedding is this coming March and I am SO EXCITED to be be able to have it at this beautiful location! This was my very first pick as a venue but I became discouraged by the overwhelming reality of how expensive a wedding really is! Once we sat down with Jaime, all of that fear and hesitation disappeared! She was able to break things down in a way that we would be able to have our big day under the gorgeous tree of Pine Lake Ranch without breaking the bank completely! Out of all of the places we went and visited, I felt the most comfortable with Jaime. Right from the get-go she has been great and gone above and beyond expectations. I had to have two spine surgeries back to back in September and Jaime was kind enough to come visit me with a huge basket full of goodies on her own time! I thought that was so incredibly sweet and thoughtful. She definitely goes above and beyond her job position which makes her the best around! I cannot wait for the day I get to say "I do" to the man of my dreams! I wouldn't have been able to do it at the venue of my dreams if it weren't for the kind and generous actions of Jaime at Pine Lake Ranch.

Sent on 11/13/2015

Taylor 路 Married on 03/05/2016

I'm just going to start out by saying my wedding isn't even until March 5, 2016 and I have been so extremely happy with everything. I haven't stressed one bit because Jaime has went above and beyond for my Fianc茅 and I. She is literally a angel! She has been like another mom to me. She always checks on me seeing how everything is coming along with planning and asks of we need any help! We feel like we are the only ones getting married there when that is completely not the case. We can't wait for our wedding, I already know everything is going to go smoothly because it has thus far. We ? PLR!

Sent on 11/13/2015
  • User6007338 路 2+ years ago

Loved everything about this venue - Jaime provide superior customer service.

Sent on 11/30/2015

Meagan 路 Married on 10/17/2015

Bo and Jaime were very kind to us throughout our wedding planning process. We opted for just venue cost, no package included so it was harder on me as the bride but if I needed floorplans, extra linens, to count tables over and over again, they did it all for me. I was so impressed by the service and OMG, that tree! I feel in love. This is a place where you wedding day can be fun and relaxed. You can enjoy your whole day and your friends/family will love using the giant dance floor. I highly recommend Pine Lake as a wedding venue.

Sent on 10/27/2015