Pine Hills Floral Designs Reviews

16 Reviews for Pine Hills Floral Designs

• Jerica

Jerica · Married on 12/31/2019

Gorgeous bouquet

Love, love, LOVED my bouquet! We had a generalized idea of what was wanted and it turned out perfect!!

Sent on 01/07/2020

Pine Hills Floral Designs's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was a pleasure working with you and your wedding photos are STUNNING!
  • Kerrie

Kerrie Redmond · Married on 11/09/2019

Professional and easy to work with!

Rachel and her staff do amazing work! They were so easy to work with, and flexible with any changes. Such a beautiful wedding. The flowers were amazing! Prefect!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Pine Hills Floral Designs's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! It was our pleasure, and we enjoyed working with y'all! Congratulations to the sweet couple!

Brittany · Married on 05/13/2017

My bouquet of white peonies couldn't have been more beautiful. Everything was perfect. Bridesmaids had white tulips that were beautiful. Centerpieces were white tulips. Boutonnieres of white roses were simple yet elegant. Corsages were white roses. Perfect wedding florist!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Brandy · Married on 04/01/2017

GORGEOUS & BREATHTAKING!
    Rachael and the staff at Pine Hills out did themselves. Even though we had a large budget they still provided value beyond that! She was always sweet and was nice enough to do a mock arrangement for us before contracting her. They gave us the works and even delivery was included! Everyone in attendance said their jaw dropped when they saw the gorgeous flowers fresh, pristine and well arranged! Thank you for making my wedding beautiful!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/05/2015

Pine Hill Floral Design was the florist for my September 5th wedding. Rachel did an amazing job; she was open to my ideas and was full of helpful suggestions. Rachel fills her office with a ton of amazing picture to give even the most unsure bride an absolute plethora of incredible ideas! Rachel is extremely easy to work with; she makes the whole experience feel like sitting down with a good friend! I strongly recommend Pine Hills Floral Design!

Sent on 10/02/2015

Kortney · Married on 09/05/2015

We loved our flowers! they were beautiful. We went in and didn't know exactly what we wanted and Rachel took our ideas and made our dreams come true!!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Megan · Married on 04/18/2015

I recently used Rachel at Pine Hills for my wedding and she completely exceeded my expectations! Our arrangements were absolutely beautiful and she fit my budget perfectly!

Sent on 04/24/2015
  • Ashlea

Ashlea · Married on 04/04/2015

My experience with pine hill was amazing! Rachel was so sweet and great to work with! Our areangments couldnt have been more perfect!

Sent on 04/23/2015

Cheryl · Married on 03/14/2015

I contacted Rachel at Pine Hills Floral just a few weeks before my wedding, with a last-minute order, on a very limited budget. I had assumed she was out of my budget, but I was wrong. She was able to give me two bouquets, two bouts, eight centerpieces, and 20 bud vases for about what I was planning to spend on grocery store flowers. I was amazed at how much she was able to do on such a small budget. We asked for very simple flowers, nothing too complicated, and she delivered exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 04/20/2015

leslie · Married on 10/25/2014

Rachel was a complete joy to work with from our first meeting, she was very accommodating and professional. Everyone complimented on how beautiful the flowers were. Highly recommend Rachel and Pine Hills floral, the best on the coast!

Sent on 11/02/2014

Laurie · Married on 09/20/2014

Amazing experience. My daughter was married Sept. 30, 2014 and we worked with Rachel at Gulf Pines Nursery. She is, by far, the most accommodating vendor I have ever worked with. She has impeccable taste and seems to have read our minds. It's the first time anyone's final price came in UNDER the original estimate!!! She truly wants it to be "A Perfect Day." Thank-you Rachel and Gulf Pines.

Sent on 10/01/2014

Stacey · Married on 09/20/2014

Pine Hills Floral Designs is a great choice for your florist! Rachel did such a wonderful job for my wedding. My flowers were BEAUTIFUL. They were fresh, perfectly bloomed, and the arrangements were perfect. I would definitely recommend Pine Hills to anyone, whether it is for a small holiday arrangement or a large event!!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Roxanne · Married on 04/05/2014

Pine Hills Floral was great to work with. I was blown away by the bouquets for our wedding! They came out exactly how I envisioned!

Sent on 08/29/2014

The flowers were beautiful and so were the center pieces just loves them!!!

Sent on 03/10/2014

Rachel was great! She worked with our budget and the flowers were beautiful!

Sent on 06/16/2015
  • User2073428 · 2+ years ago

3.5

I loved that Rachel was able to take a picture of what I wanted for my floral arrangements and easily make a proposal. She was very responsive and was flexible. I loved doing business with her. She was one of my favorite vendors.

Sent on 09/19/2012