Pine Crest Country Club Reviews

Pine Crest Country Club 3
Pine Crest Country Club 4
Pine Crest Country Club 5
Pine Crest Country Club 6

Choosing Pine Crest was a great decision for our wedding! Sherry was a wonderful coordinator, and she was very supportive throughout the entire process - what a kind woman to work with! The food was delicious, and the atmosphere was like something out of a dream. The entire campus is beautiful and elegant. We had our ceremony out on the deck overlooking the golf course, and the reception inside. The uplighting is a MUST. My only disappointment with the day was our guestbook was never put out for people to sign, and the cake topper was never put on the cake. So much was happening on the day of the event that I didn't even notice, but in pictures you can tell something is missing. I also ordered a rather expensive picture photobook that I really wanted everyone to sign, and sadly that didn't happen.

But overall this is a fabulous choice for a wedding venue. (Just make sure you have a bridesmaid check on the small details the day of, because you will be way to busy!)

Sent on 09/28/2015

vanessa · Married on 06/20/2015

Our wedding at Pine Crest was a dream come true. The food was delicious and had a great variety of options. The atmosphere was spectacular and the staff were a pleasure to deal with.

Sent on 07/10/2015

danielle · Married on 06/28/2013

Our wedding was in June 2013 at PineCrest Country Club. My parents and I were so pleased with Sherry and the staff for working with us and making sure we had everything we needed for our special day. We felt the venue had a perfect cocktail hour setting and all our guests thought the main ballroom looked fantastic (that new lighting is awesome!). Sherry was always available via email at any time and was always more than happy to help. She was also incredibly flexible with our schedule. This was especially important since I was an out of town bride. The only thing that happened at our wedding was some of the meals / table numbers got a little mixed up but our guests didn't seem too upset because all of the meals were good. I would recommend PineCrest to anyone and we were very pleased with our wedding. They have a great staff and a great list of vendors!

Sent on 07/14/2013

The staff was very friendly and willing to answer any of our questions. We did not have a long engagement, so we appreciated PineCrest's ability to help us plan a beautiful event in a few months.

Sent on 08/08/2015

Megan · Married on 07/13/2013

3.5

Sherry was very helpful with any questions and responded to questions almost immediately.

Sent on 07/27/2013

Kristy · Married on 08/18/2018

Beautiful wedding, guests had a great time

Sent on 09/18/2018

3.0

The beginning of our planning process with Pine Crest, and our actual wedding day, was wonderful. The month or two before our wedding, I had some difficulties with the flightyness of Shannon, our florist, and I could never seem to get ahold of Sherry, whom I'd been working with since the beginning. However, Ron was very helpful in answering my questions and calming my nerves. The others at PineCrest were great when it came to final details, and the flowers, cake, and everything turned out perfectly. Many of our guests commented on how good the good was and how friendly the staff was.

Sent on 01/14/2015

3.5

Sherry was very nice and understanding rhe entire time!

Sent on 10/27/2013

Erica · Married on 10/19/2012

The venue is beautiful and the staff was very helpful!

Sent on 01/02/2013

Lianna · Married on 08/16/2014

3.8
      3.5

Beautiful venue for a wedding. Staff is wonderful, friendly, and experienced. We could not have asked for a more flawless wedding day at pinecrest country club!

Sent on 09/07/2014

Nataliya · Married on 05/07/2017

2.8
      3.0
      1.5
      2.5

We rented this place for our wedding. We were planning our reception with Sherry, and she was very kind and positive. Through the planning everything seemed to be the way i want, Sherry promised us that everything will be great and she will be there on the day of our wedding. Unfortunately, on the day of our wedding nothing was ready for the reception and Sherry wasn't there. When guests arrived they didn't not know where to sit down, because the staff did not put any table numbers, also they didn't put favors for guests. They started to do that when the guests and we arrived. They knew our hours, and i thought that everything had to be ready till we arrived. Also, they didn't put the right tables for bride and groom party, and wrong napkin color were put down. They did almost everything the way alot different than i told them. I was very disappointed and wanted to cry at my wedding day. I paid for what i did not got!

Sent on 04/06/2018