Pine Crest Country Club Reviews

Pine Crest Country Club 4
Pine Crest Country Club 5
Pine Crest Country Club 6

Jennifer · Married on 10/24/2014

Our wedding was on October 24th, 2014. PineCrest is the PERFECT venue if you want an elegant relaxed setting. We loved that PineCrest hosts only one wedding at a time. Sherry the event coordinator and staff were very professional, helpful and friendly. Charlie my personal assistant was AMAZING !! Our guests are still raving about the decor & food. We got so many compliments "that was the best wedding ever " Rich and I can't thank you enough. Our special day was absolutely perfect and memorable. We would do it all over again. HIGHLY recommend PineCrest !!!

Sent on 11/12/2014

Jacquelyn · Married on 10/18/2014

Everyone at Pinecrest made my Wedding Day run as smoothly as possible. As the Bride, it was nice knowing that the staff was taking care of things when I couldn't. The room was decorated better than I could have imagined and the food was amazing. Thank you again!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Mandy · Married on 10/04/2014

We were so happy with our reception venue! Pinecrest was great! Sherri was so accommodating with letting us drop everything off two weeks before - we had cases upon cases of mugs for our favors. and just the simple elegance of the decor was great. we picked some blue lighting for the walls, and it matched our whole look for the night. The bridal suite was perfect for us to hide away out of sight until we were ready to come out for the reception. Debbie and Jackie were so attentive for the night - making sure all of our needs were met, and packaging everything up for us when we were done for the evening. They even brought trays of champagne and martinis for the bridal party while we were finishing up in the bridal suite!
    all in all, it was great - one stop shopping! and it is great they have vendors they refer you to for additional services. it made wedding planning much easier.

Sent on 01/27/2015

Anne · Married on 09/19/2014

Our reception was so beautiful at Pinecrest Country Club, my husband and I could not be happier with our choice to have our reception at such a beautiful place. Sherry was so hands on and was quick to respond via email and phone in order to have our day exactly the way we wanted it. Our cocktail hour was so wonderful and our guests loved the food during the cocktail hour and our food during the reception was so delicious. The room was so beautiful and we had up-lighting which added extra flare to the room, our cake and flowers that were included in the package and they blew us away. Our reception was perfect!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Amy · Married on 08/30/2014

Sherry was so wonderful during all of the planning and helped with my endless questions. She really made sure our wedding day was prefect. The staff was amazing and I couldn't thank everyone enough for making it so special for us. We'd like to do it all over again!

Sent on 09/18/2014

Laura · Married on 08/09/2014

We had an amazing experience with Pine Crest from the initial tour of the venue through the end of our wedding night. Sherry was great to work with and always helpful and accommodating to us. The service was excellent the entire night and the food was great. The cocktail hour views from the balcony was perfect for our summer wedding. I would definitely recommend Pine Crest for anyone planning a wedding or an event!

Sent on 02/18/2015

Alicia · Married on 08/02/2014

Wonderful venue!!!! Sherri was SO helpful! Such a beautiful wedding!! Thanks you!!!

Sent on 09/18/2014

Sherri · Married on 07/05/2014

My daughter had her wedding at Pinecrest Country Club on July 5, 2014. All I can say is that it was awesome from start to finish. A huge thank you goes out to Sherry, Jackie, Debbie, Walter, Jeff and all the servers for their professionalism, flexibility and attention to detail. From the time that we booked our daughter's wedding to the day of the event Sherry made sure that all my daughters wishes and details were executed. The day of her wedding couldn't have been any better. The venue looked amazing with the colors of the tables and napkins, chairs, uplighting, and flowers. The head butterfly table was perfect and I received a lot of positive comments about how beautiful it was. A big shout out for Shannan Holland and Pam for the gorgeous flowers arrangements throughout the venue and all the flowers for the wedding party. I definitely need to thank Barrie who decorated the golf cart and being meticulous about the detail and how it looked. Sherry thank you for the added touches to the golf cart it made it very personalized and special. I also need to thank Amy from The Night Kitchen for her absolutely gorgeous cake and it was delicious. The food was delicious from the hors d'oeuvres, dinner, candy bar and coffee bar. I must say I really enjoyed the coffee bar. Scott from Signature DJs was awesome and kept everyone up and dancing all night. The photo booth with Melissa was a big hit and I loved that Nicole and Matt received the photo album of all the pictures. What a great keepsake! If you are reading this review please do not hesitate to book your event at Pinecrest Country Club you will not be disappointed. I would not hesitate to use them for any other event that I may have in the future. Thank you again everyone for making my daughters day a memorable, elegant and fun experience.

Sent on 07/16/2014

Brittany · Married on 06/14/2014

Pinecrest was the perfect venue for my wedding! The wedding coordinator, Sherri, could not have been more helpful through the whole process! They accommodated everything I asked for :) My husband and I had our own person assistants with us while we took pictures out on the golf course, they held our drinks and had appetizers for us. It was like royalty! My wedding venue was set up exactly the way I dreamt it would be! It was an incredible day and I would 100% recommend PineCrest for a wedding venue!!

Sent on 07/14/2014

We loved PineCrest from the start. If you are looking for a venue that you and your guest will love PineCrest is it. Sherry the event coordinator was extremely helpful, friendly and professional from the beginning to the end. PineCrest has packages that includes just about everything you need. You will the most relaxing time planning a wedding with PineCrest. Everyone is still talking about the wedding. From the food to the decor.

Sent on 05/01/2014

Lisa · Married on 02/15/2014

Sherry was an amazing coordinator...absolutely the best!!! Venue was superb and beautiful. Jackie, Debbie, Linda and Charlie were indispensible and soooo helpful, as well as all the waitstaff. I WILL HIGHLY recommend Pinecrest to anyone looking for a first class place to have their wedding. Love it!!!!!

Sent on 02/19/2014

Amanda · Married on 11/16/2013

From the moment I walked into PineCrest CC, I fell in love. The decor of the facility was exactly what I always imagined for my wedding day. Sheri, the banquet manager, sealed the deal for us. She was energetic, talented, and extremely helpful in creating our perfect day. All the staff are Pinecrest was FANTASTIC! Our wedding guests had the best time and it would not have been possible without the help of Pinecrest! I would recommend this place in a heart beat!! I wish we could do it all again!

Sent on 01/26/2014

Jeanne · Married on 11/09/2013

My daughters wedding, 280 guests.
    The venue was perfect. Sherri and her team were wonderful! Our guest are still talking about the food, fun and elegance that Pine Crest provided. My daughter said it was her dream wedding. Thank you Pine Crest!

Sent on 01/06/2015

Michael · event on 10/06/2013

Sherry provided such a fantastic event. Every detail and every aspect was thought out and planned to a T. She listened and delivered every thing that my wife wanted and helped the party become even more then we thought. Scott's food and menu he put together for us was absolutely amazing, My family, almost a week later, is still talking about how good it was. An amazing job. Lastly the service provided by Debbie and the other server was perfect. They were everywhere and kept the room perfect while making sure whatever we needed was there for us, I cant say enough, it was perfect and I will recommend anyone I know to PineCrest Country Club.

Sent on 10/10/2013

Jackie · Married on 09/21/2013

Everything and everyone was fabulous. OUr wedding was a huge success. Everyone is still raving about the event and Pinecrest. The food and staff were amazing. Everything looked beautiful for cocktail hour and in the ballroom. I had the most amazing wedding day thank you

Sent on 10/05/2013

We worked with Sherry from start to finish for our wedding. She is so responsive with e-mails, I was shocked by the quick responses to any questions I had. She told me Pinecrest was flexible and accommodating and they really did deliver. The preparation went so smooth and it was very easy to plan a wedding there.

The service the day of the event was top notch. When we arrived we were ushered everywhere we needed to be. I didn't have to think about a thing - they directed me in the kindest way to each part of the reception. Also, the wait staff was amazing since my husband missed the cocktail food - they brought him a plate to our table so he could taste everything too. It was amazing! They also made it very easy to end the night, they packed up any supplies and gifts that we needed to take home. I felt like a guest at my wedding!

The cake was from Knight Bakery which they recommended. It was beautiful and it was delicious!

I worked with Shannon for the bridal bouquets and table flowers. They were stunning! I received so many compliments. Shannon was so helpful with selecting flowers and colors since I was trying to match the right shade of orange with purple.

I would highly recommend Pinecrest for a wedding. The space was beautifully decorated - I still can't get over how amazing the pictures turned out.

Sent on 10/09/2013

April · Married on 08/30/2013

I can not say ENOUGH wonderful things about this venue. Starting with Sherry and all through the entire staff, they are amazing, kind, compassionate and very giving of themselves and their time. Sherry worked with me through NUMEROUS obstacles that had set our wedding plans careening to a halt. She couldn't have been more gracious and understanding, not to mention, willingness to work through our personal health issues to make an unforgettable wedding experience. In addition, I have to give a big thank you to Jackie, my wedding attendant. I think I love her!! I guess, if you take nothing else from this review, BOOK THEM!!!!!!!!!! You won't be disappointed :-)

Sent on 09/16/2013

April · Married on 08/30/2013

I was more than satisfied with our venue and the team of people that worked with us! Starting with Sherry and ending with perfection. 100 times better than we expected. I would definitely use them and have told more people than I can count!

Sent on 12/30/2014

Katie · Married on 08/17/2013

My wedding was wonderful and I couldn't of asked for more. Sherri and her staff were more than accommodating and made it so beautiful.

Sent on 09/22/2013

PIne Crest Country Club was the best venue I could have imagined for our wedding. The evening was absolutely perfect; the food and drinks were excellent, the new lighting gave the room a great feel for dancing and the staff was wonderful. I would absolutely recommend this venue to anyone looking for a place to hold an event. We also used a DJ, baker, florist and Phtotographer that were recommended by PIne Crest and we could not have been happier with our choices. This is a great place to work with from start to finish.

Sent on 07/23/2013

Linda · Married on 06/15/2013

Great staff, food and venue! Working with sherry Muir was wonderful!!!

Sent on 07/13/2013

Kelcie · Married on 05/11/2013

This is definitely the place to go if you want to be taken care of! Sherry and the rest of the staff were absolutely amazing from start to finish. I couldn't be happier with the outcome, and they were all the best. From setting up the room to catering to every detail, I felt like I was dreaming! I'm so happy I chose Pine Crest, and will be talking about how great they were for years to come!

Sent on 05/14/2013

Joe · Married on 05/11/2013

We were married on the deck at PineCrest on May 11th, the ceremony was perfectly organized by Sherry and the staff nothing was missed. The personal assistant was needed more than I realized she did everything I needed plus more. All we had to do is HAVE A BLAST!

The Food was first rate, hot and delicious, just as we tasted at the tastings.

The up lighting was the best I have ever seen at a wedding. The room looked so elegant with a charming touch. We are just so happy we chose PineCrest, I have been in many weddings and PineCrest was the BEST.
    Our friends and family are still talking about our wedding and the friendly service, the lighting and the fun.

Sent on 05/26/2013

Becky · Married on 05/04/2013

Only think i am cay is SIMPLY AMAZING... from the second we walked into Pine Crest, it was amazing.. all the way up to the final moments of our reception. Sherry was amazing, so helpful and friendly. The staff was so accomadateing. The Food.... out of this world! Cocktail hour, YUMMY! Highly reccomend them for your event!

Sent on 05/15/2013

Rose · Married on 04/27/2013

Sherry was amazing! Everything turned out perfect.

Sent on 05/17/2013