Pine Crest Country Club Reviews

Pine Crest Country Club 4
Pine Crest Country Club 5
Pine Crest Country Club 6

Kiera · Married on 07/15/2016

Extremely accommodating and helpful throughout every step of this process! I would highly recommend PineCrest as your wedding venue. I would love for someone to throw a wedding at Pinecrest just so I can be a guest. Your own wedding is just so busy!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Jenna · Married on 07/08/2016

Our wedding was two weeks ago today and it was fantastic! Sherry made the process of planning so simple and easy! The staff was wonderful, thoughtful and catered to the guests! Sherry was easy to get ahold of, answered emails immediately and was available to meet frequently! The facilities are spotless and the food is fantastic! All my guests commented that the filet "melted in my mouth!" It truly was a wonderful experience working with the staff, especially Sherry, for my wedding!

Sent on 07/22/2016

Nicole · Married on 06/25/2016

Everything came together so beautifully for our wedding, and Sherry was always very quick to respond to any questions we had. The whole space was decorated just the way we wanted it, and the food was delicious too! We definitely picked the right place for our big day!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Pine Crest Country Club's reply:

Nicole, It was our pleasure hosting your wedding. The wedding was absolutely beautiful and the two of you are a wonderful couple.
    Best Wishes, Sherry

Melanie · Married on 06/24/2016

We had our wedding reception at Pinecrest country club and it was perfect! Sherry is flexible to work with and the reception was flawless! Gail and Debbie were great to. So attentive to me and my husband! They made sure we always had what we needed! Thank you so much for making our wedding day even more memorable than we could have imagined!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Chanel · Married on 06/17/2016

Sherri is amazing. She makes you feel comfortable and calm. From the first moment I spoke with her, I knew Pincrest was the place for me! Oh, and I can't forget the food!!!! OMG, the Shrimp Wellington was amazing.

Sent on 07/24/2015

Pine Crest Country Club's reply:

Chanel, thank you so much for the kind words. You were such a pleasure to work with and I wish the two of you the very best.
    Sherry

Melissa · Married on 05/14/2016

My reception at PineCrest was AMAZING! The layout was fantastic, the bar served top shelf liquor, the dance floor was large and packed all night. My centerpieces were BEAUTIFUL and my cake was gorgeous and delicious. PineCrest makes planning your wedding as easy as possible with in house caterers and vendors to help you along the way.

Sherry was fantastic, extremely responsive, genuinely sweet and very flexible! She made sure that our day was the best it could possibly be and was there on the day of my reception to make sure that everything went perfectly--from making sure the set up was exactly as I imagined, to helping bustle my dress and making sure we ate enough. I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful place to get married and celebrate with family and friends.

Personalized attention was given to me and my husband throughout the entire planning process; they make you feel like your wedding is the only one they're working on and the only one that matters. It was incredible.

Sent on 05/17/2016
  • Kimpy

Kim · Married on 05/07/2016

I found Pinecrest through WeddingWire. We already looked at a few venues, but I wasn’t really satisfied with what I would receive at other wedding venues in our area. I contacted Pinecrest and most of my correspondence was with Sherry. She was super quick to respond and was so accommodating. When we first did a tour and spoke with Sherry, we fell in love with everything! As we left, we all decided this was the place for us! The package we decided on included the flowers, cake, uplighting, toast, dessert table, and buffet dinner. We wanted an on-site ceremony. Having so many vendors in one place made everything super easy to plan! We did a buffet tasting which was amazing. We had two bakery choices for the cake and met with Shannan for the flowers. All of the vendors were easy to work with and to contact. Night Kitchen Bakery was great and our cake was the best! The whole team at Pinecrest made it easy for me to plan the wedding. On the day of the wedding, the staff was so great to the wedding party and all of our guests. They decorated the venue with my items perfectly. The bartenders, servers, and whole staff were friendly and upbeat. We had Debbie with us on the day of the wedding, and she was so nice and attentive. During the whole planning process, we all felt like we were important and our vision of the wedding came out even better than what we thought!

Some Highlights my guests are still talking about: Buffet and cocktail hour food was delicious. Cake looked & tasted amazing. The centerpieces were fresh and beautiful. (I also used Shannan for my bouquets and they were perfect!) The deck was a great place for the ceremony. The cocktail room was sparkling and the bartenders were fast! Uplighting added to the reception! Champagne and our signature drink were delicious!!

As a bride, I am more than happy with the service we received. All of our guests had such a fun time at our wedding! Pinecrest truly allowed me to have a hassle free planning experience.

Sent on 12/23/2016

PHILLIP · Married on 04/08/2016

Thank you Pinecrest Country Club. Sherry was amazing from the first time we met through to the very end. We couldn't have had a more perfect wedding ceremony and reception. The ceremony was inside because of the weather and at first I didn't understand how it was goingto work out but you know what it was perfect. Krista our personal assistant , Debbie and Jeff our bartender did an outstanding job. We loved the lighted "Love Park" and the lighted cake table. I never see anything like that before and it made our wedding reception that much better. Kudos to everyone at Pinecrest Country Club. Phil & Christine, Philadelphia, Pa

Sent on 04/10/2016
  • User6201039 · 2+ years ago

Sherry and her staff were wonderful to work with. The food was amazing and I was told by many, many guests that the beef was some of the best the ever had. (I'm a vegetarian so I didn't have any). Everyone enjoyed the potatoe bar as well. It was a big hit. Over all the food was top of the line. Debbie did a wonderful job as well as the bartender and all of the staff. All of the staff was pleasant and easy to work with. Everything was just as we wanted it to be. A good time was had by everyone.

Sent on 01/13/2016

Aleen · Married on 12/27/2015

Sherry and staff did an amazing job. I've been referring this venue for years and now have used it myself and couldn't be any happier with the outcome. The grounds were beautiful for photos, food was awesome and everything was well run! A+ to all who were involved. If your looking for a country club setting its a must see location.

Sent on 01/25/2016

Ann · Married on 09/26/2015

Had our wedding here 2 weeks ago and I cannot say enough nice things about this place. Everything turned out so perfect. Sherry was awesome to work with and helped us with any questions we had. She got back to us almost instantly! Loved the constant communication and her staying on top of things!

The wedding it self was amazing. The entire venue is so beautiful. The food was delicious. The in house florist they use was incredible. My flowers were breath taking and so were the centerpieces! All our guest could not stop raving how wonderful this place was. All the staff that was with us for the day was so nice and always eager to help us and get us food and drinks. The bartender was amazing and so friendly with all our guests!

If I had to do it again I would pick this place in a heartbeat! So glad we picked them!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Katelynne · Married on 09/20/2015

Pinecrest Country club made my dream wedding come true. All of the staff there are just wonderful. We worked a lot with Sherry, Debbie, and Christy and they are phenomenal people. I absolutely loved working with them.

Sent on 10/08/2015

Dianne · Married on 09/06/2015

We could not have been happier with Pinecrest Country Club. Sherry and staff were so easy to work with, very patient and accommodating. The day of the wedding was just PERFECT! From the moment we walked in that day (which we were there hours before the event for pictures), they were so hopeful. It was so interesting too because we actually got to see them set up the rooms. Just an incredible job. Everything we had hoped for and more. Would highly recommend Pinecrest for any special event.

Sent on 10/14/2015

Everything was perfect. Once the day arrived, we didn't have to worry about one thing! Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Caroline · Married on 08/08/2015

PineCrest was the PERFECT venue for us. We were late in planning our wedding (started 6 months before the date we wanted), as they are usually booked early, but magically someone had cancelled for the date that we wanted and we were able to reserve our date!! Talk about serendipity!

The venue is just beautiful. I did not notice all the little details initially since what sold us was how inclusive everything was! With the price per person, you are getting food for cocktail hour, seated dinner, table linens/napkins, open bar, champagne toast, beautiful FLORAL Centerpieces!, tea light candles, wedding cake (Gailen's cake is amazing btw!), tip & taxes, table numbers, knife/server set for cutting the cake, card box, and projector with screen (the last few we just asked and they happened to have it!) You pretty much just have to show up because everything else is taken care of for you!

More on the details.. when you enter the Foyer, they have the beautiful marble table, shimmery wall, and chandelier with dome which no words can describe, you just have to see it! Then, with the ballroom, the one wall where we had our Sweetheart Table, the wall is actually shimmery and with the lighting (you can choose whichever color you want), it really just makes the place magical. The Bridal Suite is also beautiful! There is a large beautiful mirror as well as a personal bathroom for you and your girls. I also love how they have the 360 views of the venue on their website so you can really see it before you decide to schedule an appointment. You also get a more personalized feel since they only have one event at a time and do not have to worry about bumping into another wedding while you're enjoying your Special Day.

Sherry, Debbie, and especially Christy, and all the staff at Pinecrest were amazing! They truly worked hard to make sure we had the Best Day of our Lives. There is no questioning how they won any of their awards because they do a GREAT job. THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 09/05/2015

Shelley · Married on 07/10/2015

PineCrest is awesome!!!!! Sherri and everyone else was so helpful for planning our wedding. And on the day of the wedding, the staff made us feel so special and really made the whole day amazing. I NEVER thought that my wedding day would go off without any problems, but it did and this is because of PineCrest!!

The venue is beautiful...modern, spacious, elegant. The food is delicious! The drinks are amazing and no one ever had to wait! Many of our family and friends told us that our wedding was one of the best they have been to. This is all coming from a bride who was not very good at "planning" and wasn't really on top of the game. The wedding all just seemed to fall together seamlessly and AGAIN this is because of PineCrest.

Lastly, PineCrest will make your wedding AFFORDABLE! My husband and I never dreamed that we would be able to get so much for our money. Our wedding cost thousands less than many of our friends and you would never be able to tell!

PineCrest is the way to go!!

Sent on 08/14/2015

Eileen · Married on 07/04/2015

Despite torrential rain, the wedding was wonderful. Every employee was courteous and extremely helpful. The ceremony had to be located in the ballroom instead of on the deck. After the ceremony 250 guests went to adjoining room for the cocktail hour. Many servers butlering appetizers & cocktails. The staff converted the ballroom back for the reception during cocktail hour. It was amazing. Everyone raved about the food, beverages & attentive staff. Many guests told me it was the "best wedding they ever attended." Wedding coordinator, Sherri Muir, was attentive to every detail. We recommend them highly . Eileen & Frank Boyle, parents of bride

Sent on 07/21/2015

Samantha · Married on 07/04/2015

Sherry and her team are wondeful! From the time we decided to have our wedding at PineCrest to the end of our wedding they were right there ready to help with whatever needed to be done and offer wonderful ideas! We would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/02/2015

Shannon · Married on 07/03/2015

Sherry was amazing at making everything perfect!

Sent on 08/17/2015

Jeanne · Married on 06/13/2015

From start to finish PineCrest was FIVE STARS all the way.
    Sherry,Ron, Debbie were a joy to work with.
    Me and my husband are so pleased we went to PineCrest.
    The food was great. The staff was great and the venue is beautiful.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Sent on 06/20/2015
  • User5193293 · 2+ years ago

5 STARS ALL THE WAY
    It could not have been any better.
    Thanks to Sherry, Ron, Debbie and Craig.
    Food was amazing, staff was fantastic, venue was beautiful

Sent on 06/20/2015

Mary · Married on 05/23/2015

We had compared and visited many potential venues for our daughter's wedding. As soon as we met with Sherry at Pine Crest and had a tour of their beautiful facility, went over their pricing and inclusions, we knew we had found the best place for the wedding. The bridal suite is beautiful and conveniently located, the outdoor deck was just breathtaking as were the cocktail and reception areas. We received a multitude of compliments after the wedding on the great food, staff and the entire Pine Crest experience. Sherry was extremely responsive, as was Ron, and we just had such a fabulous experience -- I think I'll be smiling for many months to come. Prior to the wedding date, Pine Crest also invited us to tastings where we could sample various menu items and cakes from the bakeries they work with --- everything was delicious. They also hosted a vendor event where we could easily obtain pricing from vendors that they recommend and, let me tell you, we were not disappointed with any of the vendors we used. If you want professional, friendly people that know how to produce an amazing event, select Pine Crest. You will have no regrets!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Pine Crest Country Club's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words.
    It was such a pleasure working with you and your family.
    We take pride in what we do and I am so glad it shows.

Katelyn · Married on 01/03/2015

They were very accommodating and helpful every step of the way.

Shannon · Married on 12/31/2014

Absolutely amazing experience from the time we booked straight through the big day! Sherry did anything and everything to make our day perfect! The entire staff was extremely friendly and always very accommodating to whatever we needed! The food from PineCrest was absolutely delicious and brought out in a very timely manner! The vendors that were recommended (not required) by PineCrest were awesome as well (East Coast DJ, Shannan for Flowers, Night Kitchen Bakery) I can't thank Sherry and the rest of the amazing staff at PineCrest enough for making our day perfect!!!!!! Thank You!!!!! Matt and Shannon Dickter

Sent on 01/19/2015

awesome experience! Everyone was so helpful and patient at Pinecrest. Sherry answered all of my questions and really helped me through the journey of planning a wedding. My wedding was perfect, the food was great, there was never a line at the bar, and everyone was so polite. For the night I was given a personal assistant, Jackie and she was wonderful! I actually ate my whole meal (I know this is shocking) and she made sure I never had an empty drink. I really don't think any other venue would have accommodated me like this. Also a plus is that there is only one wedding a night. Definitely would recommend, I have never heard a bad thing about Pinecrest