102 Reviews for Pine Crest Country Club

Liquor License (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
Audio Equipment (1)
101 Pine Crest Country Club Reviews

We had our wedding at PineCrest this past weekend. During our search for wedding venues, we looked for a place that we knew could host an amazing party for our friends and family. Sherry, Ron, and the rest of the PineCrest staff EXCEEDED our expectations. Every little detail was perfect. Sherry was amazing to work with. She was VERY responsive to our calls and e-mails; I'm not sure how she did it, but she made me feel like I was the only bride that was contacting her. She will make your every wish come true. We wanted a taco bar and she made it happen. We wanted a margarita for our signature drink, and she made it happen! They helped us to create the wedding of our dreams-- they never said no :)

ANY bride and groom that chooses to have their wedding at PineCrest is lucky to work with Sherry and will certainly not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Allison, 5/19/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Glassware, Linens

I’m so sorry it took me so long to write a review for this amazing venue! My husband and I had our wedding at PineCrest in November and we are so glad we did. To say Sherry and Ron are amazing is a complete understatement! Whenever I had any concern, question or idea for our wedding, I would shoot them an email or call and I’d get a response the very same day, most of the time within the hour! As other reviews have mentioned, Sherry and Ron somehow make you feel like you’re their only bride! It was amazing being the only bride at PineCrest on my wedding day. I knew that everyone there that night was there to make our day perfect! Throughout the planning process with Sherry, she takes time to get to know you, get to know what’s important to you on your wedding day and simply makes it happen! We had a couple of special requests that Sherry and Ron were happy to accommodate! We also loved how attentive the entire staff was throughout the evening and how professional they all were! The bars were great and our guests didn’t have to wait long for a drink (which was one of my biggest fears!), the food was delicious, and the ballroom ambiance was exactly what we were looking for! If you have your wedding at PineCrest, Sherry and Ron will make all your dreams come true and accommodate anything and everything they can to make your day perfect! Thank you, PineCrest, for all that you did to give us such a special day we will remember forever!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables

My husband and I had an amazing experience with PineCrest CC. Sherry, the wedding coordinator, did an amazing job - she gave us everything we asked for and even more. PineCrest CC has a Love Park sign which was a great hit with our guests, everyone was going up to take pictures. The food was so good that my husband was able to cut his filet with a butter knife! Everyone says that at least one thing bad happens on your wedding day but I can honestly say the day went so smooth and everything went as planned - thanks to the wonderful staff and great planning by the venue. Sherry went above and beyond - when I told her it was my mom's birthday a few days after our wedding she made sure to have a tiny cake for her so she felt special. I could go on and on with how pleased we were with our venue but I think you understand. It was the best night of our lives!

Profile Picture Liz, 10/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Barware, Glassware, Linens, Covered Outdoor

We had our daughters wedding here last week and everything was absolutely beautiful. Every request was considered and accommodated.

Profile Picture Kim, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Everything was perfect for our special day, could not Be happier with the way things turned out. The staff was super helpful, especially when planning a wedding reception in Minnesota!

Profile Picture Emilie, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had an amazing experience at the PineCrest Country Club. Sherry did a great job and took care of our every need. She answered every question immediately. She was always happy and positive. The appetizers, food and drinks were all top shelf and absolutely delicious. I cannot thank everyone enough for making my daughters experience unforgettable!

Profile Picture Lori, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our wedding (9/20/17) was absolutely beautiful from start to finish. The staff , the food , the decorations- everything was excellent and surpassed my expectations ??

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Amazing food, staff and venue. I truly felt like each and every staff member wanted our day to be perfect! Bravo to Sherry for thinking of things I forgot!

Profile Picture Jenny, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding was perfect! We could not have asked for better service!

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Right from our first visit we felt welcomed and accepted by Sherry, the banquet manager. We absolutely loved that we were able to have our wedding ceremony outside on their covered deck (with space heaters) overlooking the golf course. Our wedding date was November 13, 2016, a day wedding with a brunch reception. We didn't have to worry about a thing with the flowers and wedding cake being part of the "deal". Very reasonable for all we had this day. The entire venue to ourselves for the day, great staff, beautiful flowers, a beautiful and delicious cake, great food, open bar - wow, what more could we ask for! A perfect day, thank you!!

Profile Picture Susan, 11/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables, Barware, China, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Parking, Covered Outdoor, Indoor

The staff at Pine Crest are responsive, flexible and professional. They are eager to accommodate and personalize. The food is beautiful and delicious. I felt as though everything was done to make my event flawless!!!

Profile Picture Thiery, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Sherry was so easy to work with! Our day was absolutely perfect!!!! I highly reccomend Pinecrest!

Profile Picture Alicia, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Right from the initial e-mail request for information, I was given all the information I requested. I work in shifts (not anywhere close to the 9-5 schedule) and Sherri worked around my schedule to accommodate tours, menu preparations, and even had vendors come to me (Sherri has a whole printout on amazing vendors to help make things easier). Sherri and PineCrest even customized my package to add certain beverages, add vegan options, lighting, table linens, you name it.
What I will always remember from everything is that my husband and I were treated like people, not dollar signs. Sherri and her team are genuinely excited about weddings and receptions and want to see their clients enjoy the planning process and their big day. My husband and I could not have been happier with our choice in reception venue, the ease of planning with PineCrest and the value of the cost. The venue was beautiful and the food and drinks were spot on. My husband and I definitely recommend PineCrest Country Club to anyone looking for a reception venue.

Profile Picture Jacquie, 9/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Love PineCrest!! Sherry was awesome at responding to my million emails and taking care of everything that needed to get done. All I had to do was give her a few instructions and then didn't have to worry about anything for the rest of the night (I mean I did, but that's because I'm a bride and I'm crazy but I didn't have to!). Also, they were great about accommodating my outside vendor -- I used PineCrest's buffet for half my guests and an Indian buffet for the other half. The food from PineCrest was amazing and I was told by a very discerning 5 year old that their mashed potatoes were the best he had ever had. The best part is that the cake, flowers, setting up, table settings all are included so not as much to worry about.

Profile Picture Noopur, 9/17/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Open Bar, Covered Outdoor, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Parking, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

We had our wedding on Sunday September 4th (Labor Day) at PineCrest. PineCrest was the first stop on our list of wedding venues to visit. After we saw it and spoke with Sherry, we knew we'd found our place! We didn't need to look any further. - PineCrest really does it all and that's exactly what we wanted. There is so much included in the packages they offer, it makes planning so much easier and less over-whelming. Sherry was always extremely responsive to any email or question I sent her way. They have amazing in-house vendors, many of which come included in your package! The entire planning process from start to finish went so smoothly, and Sherry was extremely helpful every step of the way as we finalized all of the little details. We were able to attend a food tasting to help us select our menu, and the food was EXCELLENT. My husband is a chef, so Sherry even had their Executive Chef come up and talk over some menu options with us! That made a lasting impression and is a testament to how dedicated PineCrest is to making your wedding day perfect. We got tons of compliments on how great all of the food was on our wedding day, which I'm happy to report we actually got to enjoy as well! They provide a personal assistant who stayed with us all day. She kept us on schedule, and made sure we had plenty to eat and drink throughout the entire day and night. It was also really great to have the bridal suite at PineCrest for the day, as my entire bridal party got ready there that morning (hair, make up). We still talk about how unbelievable the day was, and that it all went off without a hitch. We have Sherry and the entire PineCrest staff to thank for that! I highly recommend PineCrest for Weddings, or any event that you're planning!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/4/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful venue and very helpful staff. Can't go wrong with Pine Crest Country Club!

Profile Picture Andrew, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding a week ago at PineCrest and everything went perfectly. Sherry made the entire planning process easy and stress-free and was extremely quick to respond to any questions or concerns that we had. The entire staff made our reception itself go smoothly - they expedited everything for us and were available to us for any of our needs throughout the evening. All of our guests couldn't stop remarking and complimenting on the venue itself as well as all of the amazing staff at PineCrest!

Profile Picture Devon, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Extremely accommodating and helpful throughout every step of this process! I would highly recommend PineCrest as your wedding venue. I would love for someone to throw a wedding at Pinecrest just so I can be a guest. Your own wedding is just so busy!

Profile Picture Kiera, 7/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Covered Outdoor, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

Our wedding was two weeks ago today and it was fantastic! Sherry made the process of planning so simple and easy! The staff was wonderful, thoughtful and catered to the guests! Sherry was easy to get ahold of, answered emails immediately and was available to meet frequently! The facilities are spotless and the food is fantastic! All my guests commented that the filet "melted in my mouth!" It truly was a wonderful experience working with the staff, especially Sherry, for my wedding!

Profile Picture Jenna, 7/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything came together so beautifully for our wedding, and Sherry was always very quick to respond to any questions we had. The whole space was decorated just the way we wanted it, and the food was delicious too! We definitely picked the right place for our big day!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Nicole, 6/25/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Cake

We had our wedding reception at Pinecrest country club and it was perfect! Sherry is flexible to work with and the reception was flawless! Gail and Debbie were great to. So attentive to me and my husband! They made sure we always had what we needed! Thank you so much for making our wedding day even more memorable than we could have imagined!

Profile Picture Melanie, 6/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Sherri is amazing. She makes you feel comfortable and calm. From the first moment I spoke with her, I knew Pincrest was the place for me! Oh, and I can't forget the food!!!! OMG, the Shrimp Wellington was amazing.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Chanel, 6/17/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My reception at PineCrest was AMAZING! The layout was fantastic, the bar served top shelf liquor, the dance floor was large and packed all night. My centerpieces were BEAUTIFUL and my cake was gorgeous and delicious. PineCrest makes planning your wedding as easy as possible with in house caterers and vendors to help you along the way.

Sherry was fantastic, extremely responsive, genuinely sweet and very flexible! She made sure that our day was the best it could possibly be and was there on the day of my reception to make sure that everything went perfectly--from making sure the set up was exactly as I imagined, to helping bustle my dress and making sure we ate enough. I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful place to get married and celebrate with family and friends.

Personalized attention was given to me and my husband throughout the entire planning process; they make you feel like your wedding is the only one they're working on and the only one that matters. It was incredible.

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Glassware, Linens, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Parking, Wheelchair Access

I found Pinecrest through WeddingWire. We already looked at a few venues, but I wasn’t really satisfied with what I would receive at other wedding venues in our area. I contacted Pinecrest and most of my correspondence was with Sherry. She was super quick to respond and was so accommodating. When we first did a tour and spoke with Sherry, we fell in love with everything! As we left, we all decided this was the place for us! The package we decided on included the flowers, cake, uplighting, toast, dessert table, and buffet dinner. We wanted an on-site ceremony. Having so many vendors in one place made everything super easy to plan! We did a buffet tasting which was amazing. We had two bakery choices for the cake and met with Shannan for the flowers. All of the vendors were easy to work with and to contact. Night Kitchen Bakery was great and our cake was the best! The whole team at Pinecrest made it easy for me to plan the wedding. On the day of the wedding, the staff was so great to the wedding party and all of our guests. They decorated the venue with my items perfectly. The bartenders, servers, and whole staff were friendly and upbeat. We had Debbie with us on the day of the wedding, and she was so nice and attentive. During the whole planning process, we all felt like we were important and our vision of the wedding came out even better than what we thought!

Some Highlights my guests are still talking about: Buffet and cocktail hour food was delicious. Cake looked & tasted amazing. The centerpieces were fresh and beautiful. (I also used Shannan for my bouquets and they were perfect!) The deck was a great place for the ceremony. The cocktail room was sparkling and the bartenders were fast! Uplighting added to the reception! Champagne and our signature drink were delicious!!

As a bride, I am more than happy with the service we received. All of our guests had such a fun time at our wedding! Pinecrest truly allowed me to have a hassle free planning experience.

Profile Picture Kim, 5/7/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Covered Outdoor, Barware, Glassware, Linens, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Tastings