Pine Crest Country Club Reviews

Pine Crest Country Club 4
Pine Crest Country Club 5
Pine Crest Country Club 6

Rachel · Married on 07/27/2018

My husband and I got married in July 2017, in a small ceremony. On our first anniversary, we chose to hold a reception for all of our friends and family so we could celebrate with everyone. Sherry and the PineCrest Team could not have been more accommodating! My husband LOVED the deck, and Sherry did everything she could to make sure we could hold the ceremony outside like planned. She worked with us to deal with strict dietary restrictions my sister has. She made every step of the planning process as easy, and stress free, as possible. The whole night was more perfect than we ever could have hoped! Thank you everyone at PineCrest for making our first anniversary so special!

Ellen · Married on 07/15/2018

I recently had my wedding at Pine Crest Country Club, and couldn’t be happier with my experience. People usually don’t take the time to write positive reviews, but I wanted to acknowledge the hard working staff, lead by Ron and Sherry. Everyone had a wonderful time and I could enjoy myself with my guests as well.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Pine Crest Country Club's reply:

Ellen, thank you so much. You and your wife Jan were such a joy to work with. Thank you so much for choosing PineCrest Country Club for your special day.

Katelyn · Married on 07/14/2018

Our wedding at Pinecrest was literally a D R E A M! From the moment we booked planning was a breeze. The staff at Pinecrest are so helpful and so accodmating they almost make it seem too easy! I can’t tell you how many compliments we received after the wedding on how amazing the food was and just how great the wedding was in general. Both Ron and Sherry made this an experience we will never forget, my wedding turned out to be everything I dreamed of and more!

Jason · Married on 07/06/2018

Pine Crest is an amazing location to hold the wedding ceremony and reception. Sherry is a professional in every sense of the word. On our wedding day, everything was well organized and done on time. The golf course offers a picturesque photo opportnities. The deck provided an intimate and beautiful location for the ceremony. The dance floor was spacious while the tables were nicely organized around it. Our guests raved about the hor d’oeuvres (the presentation and the quality of the food) and the dinner was exceptional. The value we received from Pine Crest is second to none. I highly recommend Pine Crest for weddings or any other event.

Albert · Married on 06/30/2018

My husband and I could not be more pleased. We had such a wonderful time with Pinecrest and the place is beautiful, the food was fantastic, and was very reasonable. Sherry, Ron and Debbie were fantastic to work with, and I would highly recommend. We were Treated fantastic, and we couldn’t be happier.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Pine Crest Country Club's reply:

Thank you so much for saying such lovely things. You are your husband were a joy to work with.

Allison · Married on 05/19/2018

We had our wedding at PineCrest this past weekend. During our search for wedding venues, we looked for a place that we knew could host an amazing party for our friends and family. Sherry, Ron, and the rest of the PineCrest staff EXCEEDED our expectations. Every little detail was perfect. Sherry was amazing to work with. She was VERY responsive to our calls and e-mails; I'm not sure how she did it, but she made me feel like I was the only bride that was contacting her. She will make your every wish come true. We wanted a taco bar and she made it happen. We wanted a margarita for our signature drink, and she made it happen! They helped us to create the wedding of our dreams-- they never said no :)

ANY bride and groom that chooses to have their wedding at PineCrest is lucky to work with Sherry and will certainly not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Pine Crest Country Club's reply:

Allison, you are so kind and we truly appreciate you saying such nice things. Good luck to the both of you.

Alyssa · Married on 11/03/2017

I’m so sorry it took me so long to write a review for this amazing venue! My husband and I had our wedding at PineCrest in November and we are so glad we did. To say Sherry and Ron are amazing is a complete understatement! Whenever I had any concern, question or idea for our wedding, I would shoot them an email or call and I’d get a response the very same day, most of the time within the hour! As other reviews have mentioned, Sherry and Ron somehow make you feel like you’re their only bride! It was amazing being the only bride at PineCrest on my wedding day. I knew that everyone there that night was there to make our day perfect! Throughout the planning process with Sherry, she takes time to get to know you, get to know what’s important to you on your wedding day and simply makes it happen! We had a couple of special requests that Sherry and Ron were happy to accommodate! We also loved how attentive the entire staff was throughout the evening and how professional they all were! The bars were great and our guests didn’t have to wait long for a drink (which was one of my biggest fears!), the food was delicious, and the ballroom ambiance was exactly what we were looking for! If you have your wedding at PineCrest, Sherry and Ron will make all your dreams come true and accommodate anything and everything they can to make your day perfect! Thank you, PineCrest, for all that you did to give us such a special day we will remember forever!

Liz · Married on 10/07/2017

My husband and I had an amazing experience with PineCrest CC. Sherry, the wedding coordinator, did an amazing job - she gave us everything we asked for and even more. PineCrest CC has a Love Park sign which was a great hit with our guests, everyone was going up to take pictures. The food was so good that my husband was able to cut his filet with a butter knife! Everyone says that at least one thing bad happens on your wedding day but I can honestly say the day went so smooth and everything went as planned - thanks to the wonderful staff and great planning by the venue. Sherry went above and beyond - when I told her it was my mom's birthday a few days after our wedding she made sure to have a tiny cake for her so she felt special. I could go on and on with how pleased we were with our venue but I think you understand. It was the best night of our lives!

Kim · Married on 09/30/2017

We had our daughters wedding here last week and everything was absolutely beautiful. Every request was considered and accommodated.

Emilie · Married on 08/26/2017

Everything was perfect for our special day, could not Be happier with the way things turned out. The staff was super helpful, especially when planning a wedding reception in Minnesota!

Lori · Married on 08/25/2017

We had an amazing experience at the PineCrest Country Club. Sherry did a great job and took care of our every need. She answered every question immediately. She was always happy and positive. The appetizers, food and drinks were all top shelf and absolutely delicious. I cannot thank everyone enough for making my daughters experience unforgettable!

Nicole · Married on 08/20/2017

Our wedding (9/20/17) was absolutely beautiful from start to finish. The staff , the food , the decorations- everything was excellent and surpassed my expectations ??

Jenny · Married on 08/12/2017

Amazing food, staff and venue. I truly felt like each and every staff member wanted our day to be perfect! Bravo to Sherry for thinking of things I forgot!

Colleen · Married on 06/10/2017

Ryan and I could not ask for a better wedding reception. Sherry, Ron, and the other staff were incredible. They were kind, professional, thoughtful, and so much more! I would recommend anyone to have their wedding or any other event here. The food was delicious, the inside and out was gorgeous, they listened to what we wanted and gave great advice. All my guests were so impressed and so were we. Thank you again Sherry and PineCrest Country Club. You the best!!

Kelly · Married on 04/22/2017

My wedding was perfect! We could not have asked for better service!

Susan · Married on 11/13/2016

Right from our first visit we felt welcomed and accepted by Sherry, the banquet manager. We absolutely loved that we were able to have our wedding ceremony outside on their covered deck (with space heaters) overlooking the golf course. Our wedding date was November 13, 2016, a day wedding with a brunch reception. We didn't have to worry about a thing with the flowers and wedding cake being part of the "deal". Very reasonable for all we had this day. The entire venue to ourselves for the day, great staff, beautiful flowers, a beautiful and delicious cake, great food, open bar - wow, what more could we ask for! A perfect day, thank you!!

Thiery · Married on 11/05/2016

The staff at Pine Crest are responsive, flexible and professional. They are eager to accommodate and personalize. The food is beautiful and delicious. I felt as though everything was done to make my event flawless!!!

Alicia · Married on 10/08/2016

Sherry was so easy to work with! Our day was absolutely perfect!!!! I highly reccomend Pinecrest!

Jacquie · Married on 09/30/2016

Right from the initial e-mail request for information, I was given all the information I requested. I work in shifts (not anywhere close to the 9-5 schedule) and Sherri worked around my schedule to accommodate tours, menu preparations, and even had vendors come to me (Sherri has a whole printout on amazing vendors to help make things easier). Sherri and PineCrest even customized my package to add certain beverages, add vegan options, lighting, table linens, you name it.
    What I will always remember from everything is that my husband and I were treated like people, not dollar signs. Sherri and her team are genuinely excited about weddings and receptions and want to see their clients enjoy the planning process and their big day. My husband and I could not have been happier with our choice in reception venue, the ease of planning with PineCrest and the value of the cost. The venue was beautiful and the food and drinks were spot on. My husband and I definitely recommend PineCrest Country Club to anyone looking for a reception venue.

Noopur · Married on 09/17/2016

Love PineCrest!! Sherry was awesome at responding to my million emails and taking care of everything that needed to get done. All I had to do was give her a few instructions and then didn't have to worry about anything for the rest of the night (I mean I did, but that's because I'm a bride and I'm crazy but I didn't have to!). Also, they were great about accommodating my outside vendor -- I used PineCrest's buffet for half my guests and an Indian buffet for the other half. The food from PineCrest was amazing and I was told by a very discerning 5 year old that their mashed potatoes were the best he had ever had. The best part is that the cake, flowers, setting up, table settings all are included so not as much to worry about.

Lindsey · Married on 09/04/2016

We had our wedding on Sunday September 4th (Labor Day) at PineCrest. PineCrest was the first stop on our list of wedding venues to visit. After we saw it and spoke with Sherry, we knew we'd found our place! We didn't need to look any further. - PineCrest really does it all and that's exactly what we wanted. There is so much included in the packages they offer, it makes planning so much easier and less over-whelming. Sherry was always extremely responsive to any email or question I sent her way. They have amazing in-house vendors, many of which come included in your package! The entire planning process from start to finish went so smoothly, and Sherry was extremely helpful every step of the way as we finalized all of the little details. We were able to attend a food tasting to help us select our menu, and the food was EXCELLENT. My husband is a chef, so Sherry even had their Executive Chef come up and talk over some menu options with us! That made a lasting impression and is a testament to how dedicated PineCrest is to making your wedding day perfect. We got tons of compliments on how great all of the food was on our wedding day, which I'm happy to report we actually got to enjoy as well! They provide a personal assistant who stayed with us all day. She kept us on schedule, and made sure we had plenty to eat and drink throughout the entire day and night. It was also really great to have the bridal suite at PineCrest for the day, as my entire bridal party got ready there that morning (hair, make up). We still talk about how unbelievable the day was, and that it all went off without a hitch. We have Sherry and the entire PineCrest staff to thank for that! I highly recommend PineCrest for Weddings, or any event that you're planning!

Andrew · Married on 08/20/2016

Beautiful venue and very helpful staff. Can't go wrong with Pine Crest Country Club!

Devon · Married on 07/16/2016

We had our wedding a week ago at PineCrest and everything went perfectly. Sherry made the entire planning process easy and stress-free and was extremely quick to respond to any questions or concerns that we had. The entire staff made our reception itself go smoothly - they expedited everything for us and were available to us for any of our needs throughout the evening. All of our guests couldn't stop remarking and complimenting on the venue itself as well as all of the amazing staff at PineCrest!

Kiera · Married on 07/15/2016

Extremely accommodating and helpful throughout every step of this process! I would highly recommend PineCrest as your wedding venue. I would love for someone to throw a wedding at Pinecrest just so I can be a guest. Your own wedding is just so busy!