Pine Creek Farms & Nursery Reviews

Pine Creek Farms & Nursery 7
  • Kelly

Kelly Malone · Married on 11/08/2018

Beautiful venue

There is so much included in your venue rental, everybody is super helpful and they have an on site florist who is also the owner, I have recommended this venue to everyone I know who is getting married and I will continue to do so.

Sent on 02/04/2019
    Pine Creek Farms & Nursery 8

Pine Creek Farms & Nursery's reply:

Thank you so much Kelly, for taking the time to share from your experience having your wedding here at Pine Creek! We appreciate it and it was a pleasure to host your very special day!

Sharon · Married on 08/25/2018

My son and daughter in law had their wedding there on August 25 and it was so wonderful that I had to issue a shout out. First of all the venue itself was just gorgeous! But the people were so nice and really went out of their way to make us feel like our wants and needs were the most important thing to them. The owner, Gwen, did all the bouquets, arrangements, and decorations from flowers specifically grown in their nursery for this wedding. Paul, the other owner (Gwen's husband) was literally working his tail off finishing sealing concrete, creating water features and a ginormous fire pit all summer. Just when we thought the venue couldn't get any more beautiful they open a whole new area! It turned out incredible and I CANNOT sing their praises enough.

There is a kitchen for the caterer, an indoor building for food, multiple REAL bathrooms, a bridal suite, and super scenic locations for beautiful pictures. We were able to have the rehearsal dinner there on the Thursday evening before the Saturday wedding for a small charge, using their tables and tablecloths, so that was super convenient as well. No leaving the rehearsal and trekking to another location. Anyway, I guess I'm still a little excited because it was a wonderful, joyous wedding and I want to tell everybody that if they are scouting for a location that has it all, please check out Pine Creek Nursery!

Pine Creek Farms & Nursery 9

Camille Cope · Married on 08/25/2018

Dream Come True

Our wedding day was an absolute DREAM. I cannot think of one thing I would have changed or done differently. The venue, Pine Creek Nursery made all of my dreams come true and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. Paul & Gwen the owners, made me feel like family and made sure all the details were perfect which did not go unnoticed. I have received several comments and compliments about the venue and the beauty of it. You can feel the love throughout the entire space.

The flowers blew me away. Having them all grown and foraged there on site made them that much more special. The bridal suite to get ready in was so special because there was more than enough space for 10+ ladies to get ready, plus the moms and a few others. It was really fun to be able to have our private space on site! The venue has everything you could need! I really loved the flexibility to make the space into whatever we dreamed of. I can’t say enough great things about this venue and more importantly, the people that put so much love and care into every single detail.

Sent on 02/06/2019
    Pine Creek Farms & Nursery 15
    Pine Creek Farms & Nursery 16
  • W

Whitney · Married on 08/08/2018

I had my wedding here on August 8th, 2018.
    Let me just say that this place is magical. The venue owners are incredible and knowledgable, the venue is right on track with the going rate in the area and they go above and beyond for you. You get so much for your money when booking with this venue. The grounds are stunning and the entire place is immaculate. I have had the pleasure of photographing a wedding here and I have another one in November. From the first second I saw this place I knew this was where I had to have my wedding. Boy did I make the right choice. Not to mention their onsite flower farm "Scattered Seeds" was AMAZING as well! Very very VERY happy couple here!

Pine Creek Farms & Nursery 17
    Pine Creek Farms & Nursery 23
    Pine Creek Farms & Nursery 24
    Pine Creek Farms & Nursery 25

Korbin · Married on 08/08/2018

My wife and I got married at Pine Creek Nursery summer of 2018 and I am still blown away by them. They have stunning grounds with so many photo ops. They also have a flower farm "Scattered Seeds" on site and Gwen is so talented. They did our flowers too and they were perfect. My wife and I are a wedding photographer/videographer team and absolutely love shooting at Pine Creek. The venue owners work so hard and put their hearts and souls in to this place and it shows. Every time we go to the nursery they have completed a new feature. I am so thrilled with my wedding, I would choose them again and again. They have my referral for life.

Pine Creek Farms & Nursery 26