166 Reviews for Pin It Up Bridal

Consultations (11)
Contour Makeup (8)
Hair Extensions (6)
Blowouts (5)

I had Gina as my hair stylist and I was so happy with how my hair came out! I wanted to make some slight changes from my hair trial and Gina did it no problem! I love it so much I can't stop staring at my pictures. Kristen was also incredibly responsive and so helpful in the planning process! Thank you so much for making me feel beautiful !!!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 3/24/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I am so happy I chose Pin It Up Bridal for my bridal hair! I couldn't be happier. She did my hair so nicely, even better than the picture I showed her as an example. She also did hair for 3 of my bridesmaids and also fixed my mom's hair after a lady from another company did it not so nicely. Everyone's hair stayed together all night which we all appreciated. I can't wait to see my photographer's photos!

Profile Picture Paulina, 2/2/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling

I cannot say enough good things about Pin It Up. They did my hair on my wedding day as well as all of my nine bridesmaids. Everyone’s hair was ON POINT and so incredibly beautiful. Ashley and Renee are extremely professional. I would definitely say I was a paranoid bride. I don’t normally do too much to my hair or wear a lot of makeup. Ashley kept me calm and reassured me my hair would turn out exactly how I wanted. And it did. I would HIGHLY recommend using Pin It Up Bridal for your next event.

Profile Picture Leigh, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

From the moment I met Kristen, I knew that Pin It Up was a team I wanted to work with. Not only did they do a beautiful job with my hair and makeup, they were more than accomodating with any questions or requests I had. I actually had two hair and makeup trials when I decided to change things up a bit, and Kristen and Renee were so helpful and did beautiful work each time! I have never worked with someone who was quite as lovely as Kristen and her team. She treated me as if I was someone she knew personally and went above and beyond to make this entire wedding planning experience so special. I’m even going to continue seeing her after even though the wedding is over for facials that she gives in the Pin It Up studio! I will say that Kristen and the rest of her team were among my favorite vendors I worked with and I would readily recommend Pin It Up to all brides and their girls on their wedding day! Not only do they do beautiful work... they are reliable and great people to be around. Thanks, Pin It Up!

Profile Picture Gina, 11/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

From start to finish, Kristen and her team we're super helpful with the makeup and hair process. They are able to give you a quote over the phone and made the decision easy. Renee, Erica and Jennifer made myself and my girls look absolutely stunning. They were PUNCTUAL, which makes all the difference on your wedding day. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone who is looking for professional wedding day services.

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup

I booked Pin It Up bridal out of a recommendation from a friend who used them at her wedding. Not only were they professional from day one, but the level of expertise and eye to detail is what I loved about them. During my trial, they were happy to do multiple looks and emailed me all the proofs. I felt confident and comfortable that they would provide the best look for me on my wedding day.

My mom and bridesmaids also used them and they all loved their looks. Pin it Up was able to re-create styles and makeup ideas that they showed them. They made us all feel like we knew them forever! We had music playing and everyone loved getting pampered. Our time schedule was met without a problem and everyone looked beautiful!

I am so grateful that I chose them and would chose them 100x again! Best Bridal Beauty Service ever!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 10/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I used pin it up for wedding makeup this past weekend and all I can say is amazing! Ashley B made everyone feel like a million bucks. She was personable, listened to what we wanted, very neat and did great work. Even my mom who never wears makeup was pleased! We made my nana feel beautiful too!

PS Kristen was totally accommodating to my crazy schedule for a trial and super responsive. I'm so happy I went with them and will def be using them in the future!

Profile Picture Ally, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Blowouts, Updos/Styling

Pin It up did a fantastic job for my wedding on 10/15/17 in Asbury Park. Ashley and Kristin were great! Highly reccomended for a traveling service.

Profile Picture Monica, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

By far the best decision I made for my wedding day! Ashley was absolutely amazing and fashioned the most beautiful and intricate weddings hairstyles in less time than you could imagine. I honestly couldn't imagine anyone that could have done a better job!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Booking Pin It Up for my wedding day was the best decision. Kristin is so responsive and makes the process so easy! I first saw there beautiful work at a friends wedding 2 years ago, and have continued to see people I knew featured on their Instagram when I was searching for the perfect hair and makeup for my wedding day. Seeing so many people I knew confirmed this was the right decision! Renee was phenomenal, we had a plan from the trial and the day off we made a few adjustments and it was absolutely perfect. I felt beautiful but still looked myself and natural! Ashley did an amazing job as well, my mother does not own any makeup, so naturally she was hesitant, but Ashley did the perfect amount of makeup, she looked beautiful but still like herself! The Pin It Up team, is extremely professional and quick! I couldn’t believe how quickly they got us all done and how great we all looked! I cannot thank the Pin It Up team enough for making me and my girls look perfect on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Jaime, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

These ladies are amazing! I got married in August in New Jersey and I live in California. I was pretty nervous about finding hair and makeup artists but thankfully I found Pin of up bridal. Everything was perfect ! I was able to visit New Jersey and do my trial with Kristen and Ashley and they completely put me at ease with their expertise and calm personalities.
Kristen made it so easy to plan everything even though I was across the country planning the wedding. I had 10 bridesmaids and my mom and myself. Everyone was so happy with their results. Kristen and Ashley did myself and a few other girls and Marlene and Natalia did the rest of the girls. They were so patient with all of the different personalities and I was truly impressed and so grateful to have found them.
My hair never moved through all of the dancing I did and my makeup was flawless. I felt the way you hope to on your wedding day. It was so perfect.
They traveled to us at The Channel Club and made it such a nice and easy day of getting ready. I couldn't have been happier and I HIGHLY recommend Pin It Up Bridal!!!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

Our experience with Pin it Up was outstanding. Kristen and Ashley are the dream team. I can't imagine hiring anyone else for hair and makeup services. They did hair and makeup for myself, my entire bridal party, and my mother and mother-in-law - they all came out flawless. Everyone was raving about how great our hair and makeup was. They are an absolute pleasure to work with - kind, friendly, and incredibly patient - they are incredibly creative, and I cannot recommend them enough to any bride-to-be. Thank you so much, Kristen and Ashley!!

Profile Picture Kim, 8/19/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Used pin it up for seven people for my wedding. They were very accommodating, did a great job, and have pleasant personalities as well!

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/23/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

I could not be happier with Pin It Up and the services they provided for my wedding day. Kristen was a pleasure to work with and very responsive through email, answering all of my questions and even making last minute time changes a few weeks before! Renee and Jennifer did my bridesmaids, moms, and my hair for my wedding. All of us absolutely loved the way turned out and it lasted the entire day/night without ANY touching up despite some crazy dance moves! They definitely made me feel and look like a million bucks. I recommend then to anyone!

Profile Picture Riana, 7/7/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair

Searching for vendors can be incredibly stressful for a bride. Booking Pin It Up Bridal was one of the best decisions that I made! Gina and Marlene did a fantastic job with myself and my bridesmaids. My hair came out exactly how I imagined and my bridesmaids were more than thrilled with their hair. Not only did it come out great, but it lasted all night (after a very hot & humid July day). I purchased a reasonably priced clip for my hair and I also rented hair extensions that lasted all night. They were also very responsive any time I called or e-mailed with questions. I would 100% recommend them!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My bridal party and I were all so happy with our hair and makeup done by Kristen, Gina and Jennifer of Pin It Up. They showed up at my house prompt and were so so pleasant. All the girls were happy with how their hair and makeup came out and all the styles and make up lasted through out the day, even through hot and sticky pre wedding photos. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

I'm so happy I found Pin It Up Bridal. I had already done a few trials, and was starting to get nervous I wouldn't find anyone I liked. From my first correspondence with Kristen, I knew this was the vendor I wanted to go with. Kristen was very prompt and responsive in her communication, and answered all my questions patiently. They were also the only hair stylist vendor that accommodated a trial on the weekend, as it was very hard for me to take off work during the week. When I got to the trial, it only further convinced me this was the vendor I wanted to book. Renee was so skilled, and was able to offer guidance when I wasn't sure what would look best. When I wanted to make a change, Renee knew exactly what to do. On the wedding day, even though it had been almost 6 months since I met her, she completely nailed the look I wanted. It was absolutely perfect and I wished my hair could look like that everyday haha. And the rest of my bridesmaids were absolutely stunning when Renee and Tina were done working. Renee and Tina were so efficient, we ended up finishing getting ready an hour early, even with a complicated classy mohawk hairstyle one of my bridesmaids had requested. It was such a pleasure working with them and I can't thank Pin It Up Bridal enough.

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/20/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Updos/Styling

Everyone with Pin it Up Bridal is absolutely amazing! From the initial booking of the trial, to the day of the wedding, they were extremely friendly, courteous and engaging. The quality of the work performed was truly amazing. The hair and makeup not only looked great, but lasted the entire afternoon and evening! Thank you Pin It Up!!

Profile Picture Sherri, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I have been to a few weddings and used Pin it up Bridal so knew that when it was my time i was definitely going with them. I have used Kristin for make up in the past and for my wedding I used Christine and they are both amazing. The prices are great, they are very organized and respond back right away to any questions. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Katie, 12/31/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup

Gina and Shannon did a great job and made us all look beautiful! Our hair and make up lasted the entire night! They both worked very quickly and knew exactly what to do with each girl. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Anna, 12/3/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

After an upsetting experience with another vendor for hair and makeup, I contacted Kristen at Pin It Up who was recommended by a close friend. All I have to say is I could not be happier that things did not work out with my first hair and makeup vendor because Pin It Up Bridal was absolutely outstanding. From the moment I contacted Kristen to my trial with Renee (hair) and Shannon (makeup) to my wedding day, everything was perfect. They really put me at ease and did an outstanding job. My hair and makeup as well as the makeup for my bridesmaids and Mother was flawless all day. No falling curls, no extra hairspray, no extra bobby pins needed for the hair and no makeup touchups needed. Renee and Shannon know how to make you feel super comfortable and relaxed while getting ready (and they are fun!). I can't thank them enough for making us all look and feel so beautiful!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 11/12/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I highly recommend Pin It Up Bridal for Wedding hair and Makeup! Kristen and Gina were wonderful, everyone's hair and make-up looked amazing and lasted all night!! Kristen was patient and worked with me to get my makeup just right for my special day.

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/5/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling

Pin IT Up Bridal was AMAZING! Started with my trial in April 2016 with Kristen for makeup and Jennifer for hair. I immediately fell in love with their talent, putting the exact look I wanted together on the first try. I booked them on the spot for myself and 10 additional girls the day of the wedding October 2016. The day of the wedding Kristen and Jennifer also came with Erica and Natalia. They were professional, on time, and top notch from start to finish. I couldn't have asked for a better experience! Finishing 11 women on time with hair and makeup everyone loved says it all!

Profile Picture Janine, 10/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Blowouts, Updos/Styling

I cannot say enough good things about Kristen and Ashley and the whole team at Pin It Up Bridal (Tina, Marlene, and Angel) who did our hair and makeup for my wedding. I knew from their website that I wanted them to do my hair and makeup, and they definitely met and exceeded my expectations. Kristen and Ashley were responsive and helpful answering all my questions till the wedding. And the morning of, they arrived on time and got me, my mom, and my 8 bridesmaids ready on time, ahead of schedule. They were so flexible (I changed my hair style the morning of), and them being relaxed kept me calm. I never felt rushed to get ready. They did all the little things right, and I'm so happy I chose them to be a part of my day. Everyone looked gorgeous and was happy with their hair and makeup.

Profile Picture Patrice, 10/15/16, 8 Reviews