Pike Street Press Reviews

7 Reviews for Pike Street Press

1 User photo

• W

whitney · Married on 08/10/2014

We absolutely LOVED working with pike street press, and the invitations were gorgeous!!!! They really worked with our budget and created the perfect design for us!!!!

Sent on 05/11/2014
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 07/12/2014

I think I must have emailed Brittany and Sean 24820432420290 times and they still remained calm and collected, and helped me produce the most amazing letter-press invitations for my black-tie affair. I am a stickler for detail and so I wanted to be sure we had certain types of fonts and symbols -- Brittany was all over it, and even produced various mocks to show me what each piece would look like. I really thought I would wear her out with my constant suggestions and edits, but the girl worked her little butt off and created such a standout invitation. My guests were raving about it. I also used Pike St Press for my Rehearsal Dinner invitations and my thank you cards.

Sent on 09/19/2014

Katherine · Married on 09/08/2012

Wow, wow, wow. We wanted letterpress invitations and stumbled upon Pike Street Press randomly. We were shocked to see how low their quote was while at the same time bowled over by their beautiful portfolio. They were FABULOUS. We worked with Sean remotely to design custom invitations, and he was so flexible, creative, and professional. Our invitations turned out so beautifully, at half the cost of quotes we got in New York. We cannot recommend them enough.

Sent on 10/01/2012

Our invitations were beautiful, could not have asked for anything more!

Sent on 01/26/2014

Like the other bride in this review section - I stumbled on Pike Street Press during a business trip to Seattle from NYC and hired them to create my invites remotely. I worked with Sarah to create a unique, one of a kind invite that blew me away when I saw it in person. They were super flexible and incredibly reasonable in terms of price. It did take a little bit of time to go back and forth on the final product but I started the process very early and received them on time. I loved their work and highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Our invites looked amazing! One of a kind which is even better!

Sent on 07/02/2013
  • Maria

Maria Marsans · Married on 03/30/2019

Beautiful invitations

PSP did a beautiful job with our wedding invitations. It was exactly what we had envisioned. They were very flexible and pleasant as well. I loved using a local printer and the card stock does not compare to online papiers.

Sent on 04/28/2019