Pierce Entertainment Reviews

13 Reviews for Pierce Entertainment

1 User photo

Katelin Aquino · Married on 12/06/2019

Wonderful Wedding

Keith made our wedding one to remember! From the singing that he did and the selection of music he played! Everyone that came has been telling us what a wonderful time they had! We will definitely keep him in mind for future events!

Sent on 12/09/2019

Pierce Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Katie for your kind words. You and Chris have wonderful families. They were so much fun! So, I had a wonderful time myself! Thanks for allowing us the privilege of providing your entertainment! ~ Keith

Randall Larrimore · Married on 08/10/2019

Keeps you dancing.

I’ve used Pierce Entertainment Company ~ The Original Singing DJ's twice – once for a wedding reception and once for a 50th Reunion class party. I have been extremely happy both times. Keith Pierce, and his team of professionals, make recorded music come alive by singing the lead for numerous songs while the original music is being played in the background. Their performance takes using a DJ to an entirely different level, turning recorded music into a concert. They interact with the crowd and are able to sense what music to play to keep people dancing. At my wedding, the floor was packed with dancers the whole evening. At my 50th Reunion, 72-year-olds, many of whom didn’t dance in college, were still dancing at the end of the evening. Because they have a library of songs at their fingertips on their iPad, they can play the music your guests want to hear. A band usually has set arrangements where you can only request a few of your special songs; Pierce Entertainment can play any song from any period and bring it alive with their singing. I highly recommend them and will use them again in the future.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Randy –

Thanks for the wonderful review. And thanks for remembering us from your wedding years ago. Both events were a great privilege. People seemed to really enjoy themselves and that's what keeps us doing what we do! Thank YOU! – Keith
  • tonya

tonya · Married on 05/18/2019

1st rate performer outstanding voice

Words can not describe the atmosphere Keith brought to my daughters wedding! He is sweet, professional and adjusts to every moment. When the person to provide music for the ceremony backed out last minute, Keith jumped in on top of providing entertainment for the reception. His voice is soothing and beyond incredible. I received compliments all night on finding such an outstanding PERFORMER who could sing, dance and overall entertain everyone. While my daughter and new husband were having their pictures done, we had served the appetizers and Keith went table to table singing and charming everyone. Keith is first class and the best performer you could hire for any event. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 05/25/2019

Liam Eells · Married on 10/13/2018

Full service DJ that exceeds expectations

Fun, engaging and talented DJ that was able to expertly read our crowd and ensured there was never a dull moment. Keith's voice is excellent and i was so impressed with his range. His music choices were on point and he went above and beyond to make sure me and my wife's day was beyond special. Keith does everything from shooting some video and timely photos to making sure everyone is on the dance floor. You will not be disappointed with Keith's work.

Sent on 10/16/2018
  • F

Faye · Married on 09/29/2018

Pierce Entertainment was the best DJ I’ve ever seen at a wedding. Seriously. Hire him. I could not be happier.

Sent on 09/30/2018

Angie · Married on 06/15/2018

Keith was awesome. We got so many compliments on your singing. The crowd was wowed with your range, and we were pleasantly surprised as we didn't know we were getting live music for the dinner portion of our evening. He even reached out to me after the event to share a few pictures that he took during the ceremony. Thank you Keith. We had the best night of our lives.

Sent on 07/26/2018

Mary · Married on 04/28/2018

Pierce entertainment was the perfect DJ for our wedding! Keith was always easy to get in touch with if we had any requests or questions, and they worked with us to meet our budget! We got so many compliments on our DJs, and they kept the crowd on the dance floor all night. Everyone really enjoyed the live vocal performances. Thank you for making our wedding a fun and memorable event!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Mary,

Thanks so much for allowing us the privilege of being a part of your wedding celebration! It was clear that you have a loving and dedicated group of family and friends - we enjoyed them so much! Thanks again for having us and thanks for your kind review!

Blessings,

Keith

Marina · Married on 05/13/2017

Had a great time with Pierce entertainment at our wedding reception. We loved seeing everyone get on the dance floor. Keith has a fantastic voice and is a great entertainer.

Sent on 05/17/2017

L · Married on 09/24/2016

Just 2 days ago I had my wedding vow renewal party in Myrtle Beach, S.C. Until the last moment I was not sure if I was going to have a Dj at all. I found Keith just 48 hours before my big celebration. Hands down, the best decision I have ever made. I was blessed to have him there. His professionalism exceeded all of our expectations. I mean, we gave him only 24 hours to prepare the music for our event, including some traditional folk music, and honestly I was very nervous about it. All I know is that he come almost an hour before the event, so that he could get things ready on time, and what he did was that he transformed a tiny party (we had only 18 people at our party), into a big, happy, full of life party. One other surprise that we got from Keith was that: He was a great singer too, he sang for us all of our favorite tunes. I mean what more could I ask from a Dj? I know a lot of professional dj-s, but what makes Keith unique it's not just his professionalism, his music or his voice, but his amazing, loving personality. Thank you Keith from the bottom of our hears. Your are amazing and we will recommend you to anyone in a heartbeat.

Sent on 09/26/2016

We LOVED working with Keith for our wedding! He played all the songs we requested for the ceremony and reception. He was so flexible and did everything he could to make our night special and perfect. We loved the live singing too by him and Rachel! Our guests danced all night and even got to sing a little too! We had a blast! Definitely would recommend them for your wedding or event!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Our wedding dance floor was jamming! Having pierce entertainment there made the party a night to remember!

Sent on 11/06/2012

Nathalia · Married on 10/12/2012

Keith came highly recommended by a friend whose son had just gotten married. We were unsure what a singing DJ was like so Keith invited us to attend a wedding he was working at to get an idea what he and his company were all about. We went and saw Keith for about five minutes and this was enough, we immediately booked Pierce Entertainment for our wedding. Keith did a great job at our wedding, he was extremely professional, and an amazing singer and DJ. The low-key singing during dinner made for a unique experience. And Keith did a great job getting the dance floor moving, we had a diverse crowd that spoke different languages and Keith was able to bring everyone out to the dance floor and get things going! We recommend Keith and his company without hesitation to anyone seeking a DJ or band for their wedding; we could not have been happier.

Sent on 01/26/2013

Kristy · Married on 11/13/2010

Pierce Entertainment provided our ceremony music (acapella), cocktail hour and dinner music (live singing) and dancing music (DJ.) They were extremely professional, and our guests were amazed- PLEASE USE KEITH PIERCE AND PIERCE ENTERTAINMENT! You won't regret it- they're amazing.

Sent on 08/09/2011