Pierce Entertainment Reviews

10 Reviews for Pierce Entertainment

1 User photo

Pierce Entertainment 1

Liam Eells · Married on 10/13/2018

Full service DJ that exceeds expectations

Fun, engaging and talented DJ that was able to expertly read our crowd and ensured there was never a dull moment. Keith's voice is excellent and i was so impressed with his range. His music choices were on point and he went above and beyond to make sure me and my wife's day was beyond special. Keith does everything from shooting some video and timely photos to making sure everyone is on the dance floor. You will not be disappointed with Keith's work.

• F

Faye · Married on 09/29/2018

Pierce Entertainment was the best DJ I’ve ever seen at a wedding. Seriously. Hire him. I could not be happier.

Angie · Married on 06/15/2018

Keith was awesome. We got so many compliments on your singing. The crowd was wowed with your range, and we were pleasantly surprised as we didn't know we were getting live music for the dinner portion of our evening. He even reached out to me after the event to share a few pictures that he took during the ceremony. Thank you Keith. We had the best night of our lives.

Pierce Entertainment 2

Mary · Married on 04/28/2018

Pierce entertainment was the perfect DJ for our wedding! Keith was always easy to get in touch with if we had any requests or questions, and they worked with us to meet our budget! We got so many compliments on our DJs, and they kept the crowd on the dance floor all night. Everyone really enjoyed the live vocal performances. Thank you for making our wedding a fun and memorable event!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Pierce Entertainment's reply:

Mary, Thanks so much for allowing us the privilege of being a part of your wedding celebration! It was clear that you have a loving and dedicated group of family and friends - we enjoyed them so much! Thanks again for having us and thanks for your kind review! Blessings, Keith

Marina · Married on 05/13/2017

Had a great time with Pierce entertainment at our wedding reception. We loved seeing everyone get on the dance floor. Keith has a fantastic voice and is a great entertainer.

L · Married on 09/24/2016

Just 2 days ago I had my wedding vow renewal party in Myrtle Beach, S.C. Until the last moment I was not sure if I was going to have a Dj at all. I found Keith just 48 hours before my big celebration. Hands down, the best decision I have ever made. I was blessed to have him there. His professionalism exceeded all of our expectations. I mean, we gave him only 24 hours to prepare the music for our event, including some traditional folk music, and honestly I was very nervous about it. All I know is that he come almost an hour before the event, so that he could get things ready on time, and what he did was that he transformed a tiny party (we had only 18 people at our party), into a big, happy, full of life party. One other surprise that we got from Keith was that: He was a great singer too, he sang for us all of our favorite tunes. I mean what more could I ask from a Dj? I know a lot of professional dj-s, but what makes Keith unique it's not just his professionalism, his music or his voice, but his amazing, loving personality. Thank you Keith from the bottom of our hears. Your are amazing and we will recommend you to anyone in a heartbeat.

We LOVED working with Keith for our wedding! He played all the songs we requested for the ceremony and reception. He was so flexible and did everything he could to make our night special and perfect. We loved the live singing too by him and Rachel! Our guests danced all night and even got to sing a little too! We had a blast! Definitely would recommend them for your wedding or event!

Our wedding dance floor was jamming! Having pierce entertainment there made the party a night to remember!

Nathalia · Married on 10/12/2012

Keith came highly recommended by a friend whose son had just gotten married. We were unsure what a singing DJ was like so Keith invited us to attend a wedding he was working at to get an idea what he and his company were all about. We went and saw Keith for about five minutes and this was enough, we immediately booked Pierce Entertainment for our wedding. Keith did a great job at our wedding, he was extremely professional, and an amazing singer and DJ. The low-key singing during dinner made for a unique experience. And Keith did a great job getting the dance floor moving, we had a diverse crowd that spoke different languages and Keith was able to bring everyone out to the dance floor and get things going! We recommend Keith and his company without hesitation to anyone seeking a DJ or band for their wedding; we could not have been happier.

Kristy · Married on 11/13/2010

Pierce Entertainment provided our ceremony music (acapella), cocktail hour and dinner music (live singing) and dancing music (DJ.) They were extremely professional, and our guests were amazed- PLEASE USE KEITH PIERCE AND PIERCE ENTERTAINMENT! You won't regret it- they're amazing.