Pier Suite Events Reviews

4.9 out of 5 rating

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Cali D. Getting married on 09/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beach wedding of your dreams

Pier Suite Events being the venue was the first vendor I needed when booking my destination wedding. Michelle was my primary contact through the months of planning. She was excellent, arranging several meet ups to discuss layout and let us view venue, always so quick and responsive to our requests and worries, assisted with other vendor recommendations, truly doubled as a coordinator at times as well. The venue space is definitely not meant for a group larger than 100 but with my group of 90-95, we fit just perfectly and the views from this venue are to die for. Perfect spot for a beachside ceremony, quick walk up and party in the venue overlooking the beach/city. Highly recommend the venue and the team.
  • Monique
    Monique P. Married on 06/11/2022

Pier Suite Events is everything you need and more

Michelle & Laura are truly amazing! With our wedding being a destination wedding I had lots of questions and was over whelmed with how this work out for us. Pier Suites help put our minds at ease with answering any question I may have or if further information was needed. They provided a catering list on who they've used it the past which was also very helpful. Everything was setup as we discussed all that was needed was our personal touch. Thank you ladies for everything.
  • Kellie
    Kellie D. Married on 06/04/2022

Absolutely fantastic

Absolutely the best venue for our small intimate wedding!! The owners of the venue were fantastic to work with. They helped us out with selecting vendors and quick to answer any questions we had. Highly recommend this venue!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
  • Michelle
    Michelle D. Married on 05/06/2022

So beautiful!

Pictures don’t do Pier Suite justice! The venue is absolutely beautiful and the owners are absolutely wonderful to work with! I’d highly recommend this venue to others looking for an Emerald Coast wedding!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa Married on 05/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Most Beautiful Venue!!

Working with Pier Suite was absolutely amazing. We planned our wedding in Pensacola from Michigan which I was extremely nervous about not being able to meet anyone or visit the venue in person. They were so incredibly kind to work with and so quick to answer each question we had, even drew out our set up so I could plan out our table arrangements. The venue is a dream with beautiful view. I am so happy we chose to do our wedding there. We truly couldn’t have asked for a better day or a more gorgeous place!
    Ashley B. Married on 09/24/2021

Pier Suite

Pier Suite was an amazing venue and Michelle and Laura were more then amazing to work with. Can’t have a wedding reception in Pensacola with a better view then Pier Suite.

Pier Suite Events's reply:

Thank you for your review. We loved working with you. What an amazing day you both had!

Alex Married on 09/15/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Easy going ! And beautiful!

Michelle and Laura were fantastic to work with for our wedding ! Their venue is very gorgeous and not over priced. They were very helpful with providing vendors since we were from out of state and wonderful helping to create a layout for our tables and ordering table cloths. This space is perfect for intimate events and close by to everything. I can’t thank them enough for everything and highly recommend! 10/10 would definitely have another event here in the future !

Pier Suite Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. Your event was absolutely stunning. We were so happy to be a part of it.

Elizabeth M. Married on 07/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Pier Suites is a beautiful venue for any special event. We held a rehearsal dinner there ~ could not have been more perfect!

Cheers to Pier Suites! Amazing venue with a perfect view. Thank you Laura & Michelle!

Pier Suite Events's reply:

It was wonderful working with you to get everything just right!! Thank you so much for your review.

Nicole M. Married on 05/22/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Venue. Laura went out of her way to make our daughters wedding a day to remember.

This venue is absolutely gorgeous. You would be crazy not to choose it. My daughters wedding was beautiful. No matter the weather the views are amazing.

Pier Suite Events's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We were thrilled to host your big day.

Cheers, Michelle and Laura
    Megan I. Married on 04/24/2021

Wedding of my dreams

Michelle and Laura were the reason I was able to keep my pre- covid wedding dreams alive. They were always available, always understanding and always had solutions to any problems. I am so grateful to have had Pier Suites as my wedding venue. It was the craziest day that started with rain, warnings for flash flooding and 50mph winds ; none of that seemed to matter when I got off the elevator and saw the beautiful venue with a priceless view of pensacola beach. They had set up the most perfect spot for my ceremony and barely had to do anything to the space ; it’s beautiful as is. Forever grateful ! I recommend everyone have the opportunity to work with these amazing women and support their dreams of having a beautiful venue to celebrate holidays , life, and love.

Pier Suite Events's reply:

We loved being a part of your special day. It was perfect! Thanks for the review. ❤️

• Taylor
    Taylor M. Married on 04/10/2021

Book it!!!

Wonderful, beautiful venue inside and out! We hosted a wedding with approximately 120 guests, and everyone LOVED this venue for many reasons! Our out-of-town guests enjoyed the beach views, the outdoor deck was a hit, and we had enough space to keep everyone comfortable throughout the night. The owners, Laura and Michelle were so easy to work with! They helped accommodate our requests, had great suggestions, and made us feel at ease on our special day! We would highly recommend Pier Suite, and wish we could get married twice so we can go back!

Pier Suite Events's reply:

We would love to have you back!! Lol We loved getting to host your perfect day. Thank you so much for your kind and gracious words.

• Sara
    Sara W. Married on 03/06/2021

Amazing to work with!

They are absolutely willing to help you and adjust to whatever makes your special day turn out perfect!

Pier Suite Events's reply:

Thank you so much!! It thrills us to make each event perfect. We appreciate your review.

Chantel B. Married on 06/07/2022
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating

Very satisfied with the venue

My husband and I knew we wanted to do a destination wedding, but with the chaos of life I knew right from the start that planning our wedding was going to be time consuming and stressful. Michelle and Laura helped make our wedding everything we imagined it would be! We chose to do their micro wedding package and Pier Suite took majority of the stress away for us! They connected us with vendors which helped eliminate a lot of the decision making for us so we could focus on some of the more intimate details of the wedding. Our wedding day was nothing short of spectacular with amazing views, plenty of space for our party, and the ladies at Pier Suite were willing to accommodate for our party that turned much bigger than we had planned. Michelle stayed connected with us the whole time and was very responsive to emails answering all of our questions and very friendly. Thank you, Pier Suite, for providing such a beautiful venue for us to share such an incredible experience with our family and taking care of all the big things so we could enjoy the small moments.