Pier House Resort & Spa Reviews

15 | Key West, FL

15 Reviews for Pier House Resort & Spa

Allison · Married on 06/16/2018

My husband and I were married at The Pier House on 6/16/18 and we couldn't have been happier choosing this venue for our special event. Sonia, along with all of the staff, were great! We had a very non traditional ceremony and reception, and all of our guests said it was one of the best times that they have ever had. As Bride and Groom, being pulled in every direction, we did not get the chance to sample the food, but we heard from all of the guests that everything that was brought out tasted amazing. We did a 2 hour cocktail reception with horderves only, and it was perfect. I also recommend DJ Aaron Moore! He was the best, and everyone was dancing. Thank you Pier House for assisting in making our wedding memorable for all. We will be back soon to say "Hi"
    Tom and Allison Suplee

Sent on 07/02/2018

Pier House Resort & Spa's reply:

Thanks Allison, you guys were great to work with and it was an absolute pleasure hosting you along with your family and friends.

Angela · Married on 04/07/2018

We got married here in April 2018. We could not have planned a better place to get married. The coordination with Say Yes in Key West was flawless and everyone helped make our day absolutely perfect! We opted to reserve one of the rooms overlooking the sunset terrace, where our reception was held, and it made for the most amazing experiences and pictures. The food (steak and lobster) was superb. The space was gorgeous. Everyone was nice and accommodating. If I had to do it all over again I wouldn't change a thing! Hope to see Pier House on our 1 year anniversary to celebrate!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Pier House Resort & Spa's reply:

Thank you Angela and it was a pleasure hosting you along with your family and friends for such a memorable occasion and we will definitely see you next year. Congratulations and all the best!

Jamie · Married on 11/04/2017

Caitlin was incredibly attentive to our specific questions and requests throughout the entire planning process. The grounds are beautiful and perfectly maintained. The food was delicious! Our guests talked about the tuna tataki for days afterwards. The staff day-of was professional, without being stuffy, and perfectly handled our vendor and gluten-free meals for 2 guests. Randy in the billing department communicated with us clearly and quickly.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Michael · Married on 05/17/2017

Absolutely loved Pier House! Venue was beautifully set up. Everything was ready to go as we requested and per our itinerary. Everyone was very helpful and friendly. Loved pier house so much we plan on using them for anniversaries and such in the future. Anyone looking to get married in beautiful key west, look no further than Pier House

Sent on 05/20/2017
  • User6198996 · 2+ years ago

The food and staff were amazing!

Sent on 09/10/2016

Very nice hotel/resort! We used the beach terrace for the wedding and it turned out perfect. I would definitely go back to this hotel for vacation and recommend as a venue.

Sent on 06/13/2015

Christina · Married on 04/04/2015

Lee Sheehan was absolutely phenomenal! When I started planning a year ago we had Jessica as our catering manager and I was not entirely happy with how things were progressing. Lucky for us, Lee was hired in October and was nothing but spectacular through the whole process. She took all of my concerns into consideration and made sure my wedding was perfect. I can't say enough great things about her, Pier House is lucky to have her and she was instrumental in making my wedding day a true dream. The venue is beautiful and the staff are great. Our guests have not stopped raving about the food. We can't wait to return for our one year anniversary!

Sent on 04/15/2015

This was such a beautiful place to have a wedding reception! The view was amazing and staff was very friendly and professional. Food was absolutely delicious! I would highly recommend them to all my friends

Sent on 09/02/2014

Cynthia · Married on 02/22/2014

Wedding was easy to plan and turned out wonderfully.

Sent on 05/13/2014
  • User2620955 · 2+ years ago

This is a beautiful venue for ceremony and reception. All the staff was very professional and responsive to all my requests. Planning a destination wedding without being there made me a little nervous, but at the end it all came together so perfect thanks to their help.

Sent on 09/03/2013

Liz · Married on 02/27/2013

During our wedding in Key West Florida we stayed, had our reception and used the Spa at Pier House and i would recommend that anyone looking to have a small intimate wedding in Key West to do so here! What a wonderful week we experienced and thank you also for introducing us to the very talented Larry Smith! You see us again as guests!!
    Barry & Liz

Sent on 03/18/2013

Sharon · Married on 05/11/2012

Beautiful place for a wedding on the beach, reception on sunset terrace over water. Jessica Cranney was superb. Very professional staff, beautiful clean rooms, and all vendors they use are superb. Jessica takes care of all details so the brides do not have to stress. Awesome!
    The food here is excellent. All of our guests are still talking about it.

Sent on 05/16/2012
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/04/2019

So far so good!

Working with Sonia has been very easy. She answers all of my questions thoroughly and promptly. Looking forward to meeting her in person.

Sent on 02/06/2019

Melody · Married on 10/15/2016

We got married on the sunset Pier and loved it! The view was beautiful and everyone loved being right on the water. The Pier has a lot more room than the beach. I'm glad we chose it even though we had a small party. The tables and chairs provided were beautiful and minimal decoration was needed with the sunset and water views. The Pierhouse has everything you need and I can't wait to stay. There when we come back to visit!

Sent on 12/08/2016

3.5

We had our ceremony and reception at the Pier House on the Sunset terrace. The grounds are absolutely beautiful and we fell in love with it from the time we saw it. Let me start off by saying that the day of the ceremony, everything went great! The food was great, the staff was great! However, the couple weeks before the wedding were extremely stressful which is what I tried to avoid. I feel like they were so stressful because the person we worked with through Pier House was not a wedding coordinator which I had thought.
    There were many instances that I don't have the room to write about. Jsut beaware, that she is not a wedding coordinator and make sure you look over your own stuff because she is looking out for the best interest of the business.

Sent on 02/22/2014