Pier 1 Reviews

1 User photo

Pier 1 1

Tricia · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing wedding....Above & Beyond

My husband and i had a great wedding at pier one with many thanks to their wedding planner franciene who did an amazing job executing our wedding, nothing could stop her not even rain. She went above and beyond everything we asked for and made it 10 thousand times more special. I would highly reccomend her and pier one

Sent on 03/24/2019

Sherika Sharpe Vassell · Married on 03/20/2019

Absolutely amazing

The entire crew was absolutely stunning. I was a nervous bride but for the first time ever i was extremely satisfied. I'd definitely do business again and will be recommending this.

Sent on 03/29/2019
    Pier 1 2

Adrian Turner · Married on 03/15/2019

Wedding March 15, 2019.

Catherine & francine did an awesome job... The location is perfect and I am happy we decided to do our wedding at pier 1... Food was great as always and the DJ and bartender was on point. Definitely recommend Pier 1!!!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Katie · Married on 11/07/2018

Fantastic company

They did a great job. I would highly recommend this company to anyone that is getting married in Negril. Franciene took great care of us & helped so much with the planning portion for the wedding especially since I was in the US & they are in Jamaica.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Lesline · Married on 06/25/2018

My first and only choice for events in Montego Bay, Jamaica is Pier 1 Events. The wedding planning team lead by Franciene Foster is dynamite. Their execution of our June 25, 2018 wedding turned out beyond my expectations. She worked with me every step of the process being positive and receptive to any request making the day of run smoothly, even having treats and surprises for us. Franciene is accessible, friendly, professional and result-oriented. Her initiative keeps tasks flowing as needed and then some. The staff kept us comfortable in all situations, doing their best with our guests as well. Every request, suggestion or question is answered and completed immediately. The excellent service by staff and vendors working with the catering team made the event brilliant. We had so much fun, and I have never been so happy! I felt like the "ultimate" bride on our day, which I now have a lifetime of gorgeous memories. Simply outstanding!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 04/13/2018

Everything was fantastic! We had an amazing evening with no worries. The food, service and setup was great. Franciene was wonderful to work with and very professional. I would hold another event there in a heartbeat.

Sent on 04/17/2018