Piece Out Cakes Reviews

8 | Homer, NY

8 Reviews for Piece Out Cakes

Rachel · Married on 06/24/2012

Karlyn was wonderful to work with every step of the way! She offered great suggestions that added to our vision. I never had to worry about the cake as Karlyn was always on top of everything. She even travelled to our apartment with samples... that were delicious!!

Sent on 07/30/2012

Gina · Married on 06/11/2012

Loved the cake and cupcakes, couldn't of asked for anything more, The colors were vibrant and exactly the colors we wanted. The flavors were excellent and of course tasted so good.

Siobhan · Married on 05/27/2012

My cake was exactly what I wanted! It was delivered and set up on time and tasted great. I would recommend this bakery to anyone looking for an inexpensive but wonderful cake!

Sent on 07/19/2012

mark · event on 11/19/2011

I was in charge of the cake for my aunt and uncles wedding anniversary and I wanted a custom, very specific cake. Not only did piece out cakes do exactly what I wanted, but it was above and beyond. Everyone at the party could not stop talking about it. On top of the whole cake being amazing, it tasted just as good as it looked!

Sent on 07/15/2012

Lydia · Married on 11/19/2011

Excellent cake loved it and so did our guests! Great to work with very polite and prompt!

Sent on 07/18/2012

Diane · Married on 08/13/2011

Karyln's cakes were great...service great too. Delivered the cake and set up, everything as she said it would be! would def recommend her to other people!

Sent on 07/16/2012

Karlyn at Piece Out Cakes did an amazing job on our wedding cake! We gave her a few jumbled ideas of what we wanted and she put them together to make a beautiful yet fun cake! She is a true artist!

Sent on 07/14/2012

Kaitlin · Married on 06/25/2010

Karlyn did an amazing job on the vision of my wedding cake!! I wanted a non-tradition and fun cake that everyone would notice and of course remember... she went above and beyond my expectations!
    All of our guests STILL talk about how yummy the cake was! For the past two years for our anniversary, Karlyn makes my husband and I a cake to remember that perfect day!