Piece of Cake Desserts Reviews

Piece of Cake Desserts 5
Piece of Cake Desserts 6
Piece of Cake Desserts 7

Alexa · Married on 06/02/2018

A cake from here was included with our venue, so we really didn't get a choice of vendor. But, I can see why my Scottsdale venue had me drive 30 minutes for my cake appointment. My groom is extremely picky, and I was kind of dreading the appointment because I felt like he wasn't getting a say in anything regarding the wedding planning. But, he LOVED the taste and design of the cake we picked. Happy husband, happy life? This place has a ton of experience and we chose a remake of a cake they had on their instagram. It was perfect!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Amanda · Married on 05/25/2018

Amazing! Our cake looked great and was super delicious! We didn’t even bother to do the the traditional “save a piece for the 1st anniversary”. We couldn’t resist and finished it off.

Sent on 06/13/2018
    Piece of Cake Desserts 8

Amanda · Married on 04/28/2018

We loved our experience with Piece of Cake! Kevin walked us through our tasting and was very accommodating to our request to do a layered cake with two flavors. It can be hard to come to a decision on one for a wedding and he was wonderful at informing us of all of the options we had to include two flavors! The photos that he showed during the tasting was also very helpful because it gave us inspiration and allowed us to quickly decide what type of a look we wanted. I couldn't get over how beautiful the cake looked on our wedding day and it was absolutely delicious! Our guests were raving about it! We were so impressed by Piece of Cake and their team!

Sent on 05/04/2018
    Piece of Cake Desserts 9

Michelle · Married on 04/20/2018

Riot to selecting APiece of Cale I went to another vendor. The cake options were limited and the cake tasted like a badly made cake made from a box. Piece of cake made things very easy. The flavor options were plentiful and the designs incredibly beautiful. The most important thing for us was the quality of cake, they aupreceded our expectations. We ordered a larger cake than needed and it was completely gone by the end of the night. The cake was amazing not only was it beautiful but it was delicious. I would highly recommend them to anyone. They delivered the cake with absolutely no problems and set it up beautifully. Thank you so much!

Sent on 04/29/2018

Jenna · Married on 03/31/2018

There's a reason Piece of Cake is the biggest name in the Valley - it's because they are THE BEST! Often times you have to choose whether you want it to look pretty or you want it to taste good - not with POC! We had the most beautiful cake and it was so delicious - we received so many compliments after the wedding! My husband and I had a blast meeting with Kevin during our tasting - he is creative, knowledgeable and overall just fun to work with! Thank you for creating our dream wedding cake - we will be customers for life!

Sent on 04/16/2018
    Piece of Cake Desserts 10

Cassandra · Married on 03/24/2018

By far easiest vendor we worked with! One appointment and done! Did not try to upsell us on anything and all of their cakes are DELICIOUS! The biggest plus is that they provide you with a fresh cake for your anniversary so you don't have to worry about freezing the top layer!

Sent on 03/31/2018

Stacie · Married on 03/16/2018

The cake was beautiful and delicious. We chose the almond cake with the raspberry filling. Everyone loved it. It was practically gone before the night was over. The cake testing was seamless and everyone is so nice.

Sent on 03/21/2018

Michelle · Married on 03/10/2018

Piece of Cake made our wedding cake for us and I got so many compliments from guests on how tasty the cake was! (We had a 3 tiered cake with different flavors in each tier). They have AMAZING flavors, great customer service, and have so many options for cake designs! They are a great price and I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Jennifer · Married on 03/09/2018

Piece of Cake did an amazing job for our wedding! To be honest, the cake was not very important to us, as neither of us are big cake eaters (we brought in gelato, but the cake came with our venue package). That said, Piece of Cake not only had amazing tasting cake, but it looked absolutely stunning! We got so many comments on how amazing the cake looked and tasted for the wedding, which really made us smile. They are truly professionals, and make stunning, delicious cakes. We highly recommend them for anyone looking for a cake vendor.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Danielle · Married on 03/04/2018

Our cake was both tasty and beautiful! We loved working with Piece of Cake Desserts!! I knew exactly what I wanted the cake to look like and taste like and they made all of my requests come to life. Several of our guests said that this was the best wedding cake they ever had.

Sent on 04/04/2018
    Piece of Cake Desserts 11

samantha · Married on 03/03/2018

Piece of Cake was fantastic! They were so helpful and responded to my emails very quickly. After our tasting, we were still unsure and were thinking of trying some other flavors. They were very accommodating and it was no problem at all. Our cake looked beautiful and tasted great! We had some leftover cake too and it was still delicious several days later!

Sent on 03/23/2018

Aicha · Married on 02/25/2018

I got married at Villa Siena on February 25, 2018. They're the selected vendor for this location. Let me tell you! My cake was top notch! Over the top like the venue! I had my consultation and didn't communicate with them again. They did everything I asked them to do. I am using this vendor anytime I have a birthday or anything else that comes up that requires a cake!!

Sent on 02/28/2018
    Piece of Cake Desserts 12

Marie · Married on 02/18/2018

Our wedding cake was exactly how we envisioned it. It was very elegant and the cake tasted just as good as it looked. Each tier was a different flavor and all were equally enjoyed by us and our guests. We are looking forward on getting our first anniversary cake.

Sent on 04/16/2018

Cassidy · Married on 02/16/2018

Piece of cake AZ is amazing! We had our wedding at The Paseo and this venue is contracted with Piece of cake AZ. They made the cake planning process SO easy. The cake consultation and tasting was so much fun. No one likes dry wedding cake, and this cake tasted amazing and was not dry at all! We had the lemon cake, almond cake, and the chocolate cake with a german chocolate filling. SO good. Our cake was beautiful and everything we could have hoped for!

Sent on 03/02/2018
    Piece of Cake Desserts 13

Adrienne · Married on 02/09/2018

Our cake turned out amazing! I completely changed the look of my cake a week before our wedding and Kevin and his staff had NO problems making the changes! It was exactly what I envisioned and they executed it perfectly! We got the Mexican chocolate cake which is SO good as well as almond vanilla which was equally as good! You won't be disappointed! Thanks again, Piece of Cake!

Sent on 02/23/2018
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 01/27/2018

we loved our cakes for our wedding, they looked and tasted awesome!

Sent on 02/07/2018

Marie · Married on 01/05/2018

I would definitely recommend Piece of Cake! They created the cake for our wedding on 1/5/18, and we loved it. It was easy to communicate with them before the wedding - for a tasting, and meeting with them to give a cake topper. They understood what we wanted when describing what we wanted our cake to look like, and the cakes they have are also amazing! We truly enjoyed the flavors that we chose. We thank you so much!

Sent on 01/23/2018

Ashley · Married on 01/04/2018

Fun and made our cake unique to us! Fun group of people and the cake it to die for!!

Sent on 03/18/2018
    Piece of Cake Desserts 14

Heather · Married on 12/16/2017

Piece Of Cake did a fantastic job on our wedding cake!! It tasted amazing, and we had many compliments from our family and guests. Not only did it taste good, it looked beautiful. When we went to the tasting, Amy was super helpful and accommodating. I showed her a photo idea of what I wanted, and asked her to add a few things, and she did just that-- looked better than the original photo. I would recommend POC to anyone!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Kelsey · Married on 12/10/2017

My husband and I got married on 12/10/17 at the Windmill Winery and used Piece of Cake Desserts as our cake vendor. They are AMAZING. They were so accommodating with us, as some of our family members have some dietary restrictions. We had a small cutting cake for us, and three options of cupcakes not including the vegan and gluten free options. It was no problem for them! The staff at Piece of Cake were beyond helpful, cakes were DELICIOUS and we are so grateful to have used them.

Sent on 12/14/2017
  • Lindsi

Lindsi · Married on 12/09/2017

Piece of Cake Bakery was so easy to work with and made us an amazing cake. The tasting was fun and the location was great. The comfortable couch and the big screen made it easy to flip through pictures and come up with all the details we liked for our cake. The flavors were fantastic and when we asked about a filling flavor that wasn't part of the main sampling, they whipped it up for us to taste!
    Our final cake was beautiful and truly delicious (I don't even generally like cake!). We heard from a number of guests who told us that is was so good!
    Piece of Cake is absolutely the way to go!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Rebekkah · Married on 12/07/2017

Piece of Cake did a beautiful job on our cake. We had a pretty simple idea but they executed it more beautifully than we had imagined. The cake tasting was a blast and they were very professionally and fun. Their cupcakes are also great, and were a fun addition to our cake plans. 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 12/08/2017

Bryce · Married on 11/26/2017

Piece of Cake Desserts did a fantastic job taking the idea that my wife and I had and turning it into a reality. The cake that was delivered to our wedding looked and tasted amazing. We highly recommend them for anyone looking for a cake service.

Ashley · Married on 11/11/2017

I am in complete love with piece of cake! My wedding cake was absolutely incredible, there was only two slices left at the end of the night! They also made my bridal shower cupcakes which were some of the cutest I’ve ever seen. Not to mention they were all beyond delicious. You have to order from here!!

Kate · Married on 11/11/2017

I would highly recommend working with Piece of Cake! All of the flavors were delicious - we did Red Velvet, Carrot, and Almond and everyone raved about all of them. We ordered our cakes a bit late and they still found time to fit us in the schedule without a hitch. Thank you so much!