Piece of Cake Desserts Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Kayla Getting married on 10/28/2021
    I can not say enough great things about Piece of Cake and the amazing job they did on our wedding cake! I got to see them do the final touches of our cake and it was even more beautiful than I could have imagined! Our guests loved the cake and we brought a few of the flavors home to try and it was so delicious! Thanks so much!
  • Melissa
    Melissa M. Married on 09/18/2021

Great cake

We order a white almond cake it was amazing!! We got a wonderful designed 4 tier cake and it tastes amazing. We were fortunate enough to not only go home with our top tier but also the bottom tier as well so now we can enjoy it for many days after and enjoy our top for our anniversary.
  • Rachael
    Rachael Married on 08/21/2021

Very Pleased

Our cake turned out beautifully! And not only did it look amazing, it tasted great too, we got so many compliments!! We also were able to order gluten free and gluten free dairy free cupcakes to go along with our cake for some of our guests and we're told they were delicious!
    Nadine Married on 04/10/2021

Our dream cake!

WOW these guys are AMAZING!!! Kevin was so easy to communicate with. We asked for a purple geode cake and they delivered!!! So delicious and our guests couldn't stop talking about how amazing the cake looked! Majority of them came up to us during the reception to ask us who designed our cake! They also made a beautiful birthday cake we surprised one of the moms with! If I could rate them higher I would!
  • Heather
    Heather R. Married on 03/13/2021

Delicious!!

Piece of Cake was wonderful to work with! They were super helpful at our tasting and had great input for the design. The cake is also amazing!
    Maleah T. Married on 01/16/2021

Perfect Wedding Cake!!!

We booked Piece of Cake for our wedding on Saturday and OH MY GOSH! So incredible! Our cake was perfect and the staff was so kind and accommodating! Booking with them was so easy and stress-free! Our cake was DELICIOUS!! They are very reasonable and they delivered our cake/arranged fresh flowers on the cake and it was just simply perfect! We are so happy with our decision selecting this vendor and will definitely be recommending them to our family and friends! Stop searching-This is the place where you need to order your wedding cake! 😍
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca Married on 10/18/2020

Best cake!

Absolutely delicious! They were recommended by our venue and we now know why. The cake was fantastic and we even noticed some people going back for seconds. The staff here is wonderful and worked with us as we changed our overall design a month before the wedding. Highly recommend!
  • Phoenix
    Phoenix M. Married on 07/18/2020

So delicious!

Our cake turned out AMAZING! We were recommended Piece of Cake by our venue and they definitely exceeded our expectations. I'm not much of a cake person, but our cake tasted just as good as it looked! We had churro, lemon, and vanilla flavors with buttercream frosting for our 3-tiered cake and each on was delicious. Definitely a great choice for quality and design.
  • Sydney
    Sydney G. Married on 06/05/2020

Amazing cake/cupcakes

We found Piece of Cake through our venue, and would definitely use them again! Everything was simple with them. The tasting was quick and easy, the finished product was exactly what we had talked about, and everything was there and set up before we even arrived at the venue. So easy. Also, I am STILL eating the cupcakes, they were amazing!
    Savannah T. Married on 04/11/2020

Best cake ever

Cake is very important in my family, so I knew that our wedding cake would be a deal breaker. Piece of Cake did not disappoint! The taste testing appointment was easy to book and so much fun for me and my husband. Piece of Cake designed the cake exactly like we wanted! It was beautiful and delicious. We will be going back for our anniversary cake for sure!
    Kelley Married on 03/14/2020

Omg amazing!!!

My cake was amazing. I couldn’t have asked for it any other differently!
  • Jeff
    Jeff L. Married on 03/08/2020

Absolutely delicious choices and amazing bakers!

We couldn't be happier with our choice of piece of cake desserts! Their cake options are through the roof and they are all delectable! We went with a simple design, which they nailed, but they are so good and can fit any style! Do not go anywhere else for your wedding dessert. You will not be disappointed!
    Rachel F. Married on 03/07/2020

Delicious cake!

Our cake was absolutely delicious! One of the best cakes I have ever had! Our guests loved the cake! The team was so easy to work with and happy to take extra time to work with us on our design. They are so friendly and helpful!
  • Randi
    Randi M. Married on 02/28/2020

Absolutely Beautiful and Tasty Cake!

Piece of Cake was our choice through our venue that was included. We met with them several months before the menu and they were so accommodating to let use try many of the flavors to choose from. We ended up going with an almond cake (my favorite), as well as pink champagne and my other favorite, funfetti for the top. We opted for a 'naked' style cake and it turned out beautifully. We didn't have much cake left over so it was a big hit! Thank you so much!
  • Catie
    Catie G. Married on 02/27/2020

Champagne and Rose Gold

We are so happy we were able to use Piece of Cake! I had been to previous weddings where they were serving Piece of Cake desserts and they are hands down the best. We frequent just to get cupcakes. Our cake was gorgeous and the taste was even better. We went ahead and ordered our Anniversary cake to celebrate. Such an incredible group to work with. I highly recommend.
  • Holly
    Holly Married on 02/15/2020

Perfect perfect perfect!

Our intimate 22 person wedding went wild over our cake! Every piece was eaten and people who don’t even like cake were raving about it. The flavors were tasty and the decorations were beautiful.
    Lauren E. Married on 02/15/2020

Great cake

The cake was beautiful and delicious, the guests were still talking about how good it was the next day. They also made the topper for us (bride and groom cacti) that turned out perfect. It is going to be so hard to wait a year to eat the topper...
    Would highly recommend
    Eliza Married on 02/01/2020

Such a Beautiful Cake!

I wish I had the photos back, but believe me when I say my cake was gorgeous! I took in a few photos and asked Kevin to add his creative input and it turned out so well. The tasting was delicious, easy and we were able to get our cake ordered well in advance which was a huge help. The cake looked and tasted exactly like we wanted, so happy with the result!
  • Sydney
    Sydney S. Married on 01/26/2020

Amazing -- the best cake we've had in our lives!

Thank you Piece of Cake for making this a truly enjoyable experience! It was not only easy to talk through the different options with you, but also the most beautiful and best tasting cake we've ever had in our lives! We highly recommend this shop as they have great attention to detail and are very easy to work with. Thank you!
    Rebeca P. Married on 12/14/2019

Amazing Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was perfect! It was absolutely gorgeous and delicious. Highly recommend!
  • Makenna
    Makenna S. Married on 11/15/2019

Simply Beautiful

Our cake was exactly what we wanted! The best part about working with them was that each layer of the cake could be a different flavor and there was no extra charge for it. My favorite flavor by far was the Almond cake, so delicious, but we also had layers or red velvet and lemon too! They were friendly and able to give some thoughtful advice as to what might work as well. They made the most beautiful, simple cake for our day and I was thrilled with how it turned out.
  • Ave
    Ave Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing cake for my wedding I cried.

I picked a piece of cake through my wedding venue Soho63. They were a great price and truly made our cake exactly how we wanted it. The flavor was amazing. My husband and I ride motorcycles and had a black and red theme they truly made the cake to represent us. I saw it before the reception and I cried. I received so many compliments on the cake. They even went as far as making the black flowers in the middle little skulls it was truly amazing. Even the cake tasting session was wonderful and everything went smooth sailing. Thank you a piece of cake you all are amazing.
  • michi
    Michi Married on 11/02/2019

Delicious Cake!

Great experience with Piece of Cake! They went above and beyond at our tasting to give us a couple other peeks at flavor options, which only made the decision harder because all of their cake is SO GOOD! There are so many great flavor combinations to choose from and we loved that you could customize each tier for no additional cost. We wanted a very simple buttercream design on our cake, and they delivered it perfectly. The almond cake with lemon curd filling was the biggest hit!
    Kayla Married on 10/27/2019

Gorgeous cake

The bakers here really outdid themselves. They took the cake my now husband and I had envisioned and turned it into real life. I sadly did not get to have any more than the first bite of cake but I heard it was amazing. I cannot wait to have anniversary cake.
  • Stacey
    Stacey Married on 10/03/2019

Amazing service and delicious cakes

So the one thing I was most excited about was the cake tasting appointment. This vendor did not let us down. They were included in our package with our venue. All of the cake flavors tasted amazing and they were really easy to work with.