Piece of Cake Desserts Reviews

Piece of Cake Desserts 6
Piece of Cake Desserts 7
  • Stacey

Stacey · Married on 10/03/2019

Amazing service and delicious cakes

So the one thing I was most excited about was the cake tasting appointment. This vendor did not let us down. They were included in our package with our venue. All of the cake flavors tasted amazing and they were really easy to work with.

Sent on 10/13/2019
    Piece of Cake Desserts 8
    Piece of Cake Desserts 9

Tawnya · Married on 09/07/2019

This cake is literally to die for!!! I wish I could have eaten the whole cake all by my self and not shared! The cake was incredibly moist and the frosting had the absolute best taste there isnt any words to describe it!

Sent on 08/30/2012
  • Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 06/21/2019

Delicious and Gluten free!

Our cake was BEAUTIFUL!! My husband and I could not make up our minds on the decoration and we explained to them the things we liked and they ran with it and made it so perfect. Not to mention the fact that they were able to offer a gluten free option!! Our whole cake was gluten free and my guests couldn't even tell!! So delicious, they did not disappoint.

Sent on 09/17/2019
    Piece of Cake Desserts 10
    Piece of Cake Desserts 11

Sue Bour · Married on 03/23/2019

Beautiful and Delicious

I cannot say enough positive things about this vendor. The cake was absolutely gorgeous! But, more importantly, the flavor was amazing! It was not just pretty to look at, it was fresh, moist, real ingredients. This is the place to go for cake.

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 03/08/2019

Delicious and Gorgeous

Our cake was such a hit at our wedding! It fit perfect into our colors and the look we were going for. It also tasted delicious, so much so that we had none leftover. Thank you for your gorgeous design and level of service. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/25/2019
    Piece of Cake Desserts 12
  • Chase

Chase · Married on 03/03/2019

Great Cake and Great Service

We hired Piece of Cake for our wedding on March 3, 2019. We were so happy with how our wedding cake turned out, and it tasted incredible! Plenty of our guests told us how good it was. Also, we were pleasantly surprised by how seamless of an experience it was. We had one consultation session where we picked our flavors and design, and that was it! The Piece of Cake staff took care of everything else, including set up on the day of the wedding, so that we could focus on other areas. We would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 03/02/2019

Delicious Cake

They made the cake exactly as we had imagined and it was perfect! Tasted great as well, very moist. They are flexible as well and we were able to decide between cupcakes or traditional cake as well as making each tier a different flavor.

Sent on 03/12/2019
    Piece of Cake Desserts 13

Julie Cirucci · Married on 02/07/2019

Customized Cake Heaven

We went in not really knowing what we wanted (I'm sure a vendor's worst nightmare) and ended with the most gorgeous customized cake I have ever seen, so fitting of our personalities and wedding theme! Piece of Cake was SO excellent and professional and made the entire process a BREEZE! Delivery was completely issue free and we are SO HAPPY we chose Piece of Cake for our wedding! THANK YOU! We LOVED our cake!

Sent on 04/04/2019
    Piece of Cake Desserts 14
  • Kim

Kim Thelen · Married on 01/26/2019

Delicious Deserts...beautiful display

I cannot say enough good things about Piece of Cake. Not only was the cake amazing, but the display look exceptionally beautiful as well. We received tons of compliments from our guests about how excellent the cake and cup cakes were. We did a mixture of both, because we've been to many weddings where a large amount of the cake isn't eaten and ends-up getting thrown away. Piece of Cake worked with us to make a smaller version of the cake, which matched the exact style that I was after. The cake and cupcakes were such a hit that Justin & I didn't even get a full piece of either. Definitely recommend...excellent deserts and very professional and helpful staff.

Thanks for your part in making our day great!

Sent on 02/08/2019
    Piece of Cake Desserts 15

Stephany · Married on 01/19/2019

We had the perfect wedding cake! Go with them!

You will be making the best choice if you choose piece of cake! It was perfect! I showed them pictures and they made my vision a reality. Plus the cake tastes amazing! They are super friendly and easy to work with. You will be making the best choice if you have them do your wedding cake

Sent on 01/22/2019

Laura · Married on 01/19/2019

Beautiful and Tasty Wedding Cake!

The wedding cake was delicious! We had so many options for designs and flavors. The cake was beautiful and tasty! Also, they were very helpful in making gluten free and allergy friendly cupcakes for some of the guests.

Sent on 01/27/2019
    Piece of Cake Desserts 16
    Piece of Cake Desserts 17
  • Abrianna

Abrianna · Married on 01/19/2019

We Barely Had Wedding Cake Leftovers!

Our wedding cake was absolutely beautiful! We had a vision and they delivered! We had a 4 tier cake with white and blush roses cascading from top to bottom - so amazing!! The cake was also absolutely delicious!! We barely had any leftovers to take home - the guests could not get enough! Each layer was a different flavor - vanilla and raspberry filling, vanilla and almond cream filling, chocolate with a chocolate mousse filling, and red velvet with a cream cheese filling all covered with a buttercream icing. Thank you for the most delicious wedding cake!!

Sent on 02/25/2019
  • Frombridetowife

Tatiana · Married on 01/18/2019

So delicious

My husband and I decided to do cupcakes for our wedding with a small cake on top for the anniversary cake. We were able to do 3 different flavors and they were great. They looked so great and all our guests wanted extras!! This bakery is amazing!

Sent on 01/31/2019
    Piece of Cake Desserts 18

Katie · Married on 01/11/2019

So Delicious

Piece of Cake was an absolute breeze to work with! My now wife and I arrived for a first meeting with almost no clue on what we wanted our wedding cake to look and taste like. Piece of Cake were able to help steer us in the right direction almost immediately. We had our cake designed and flavors picked out after a quick tasting and consultation. At the wedding itself, the cake arrived in perfect condition and tasted absolutely amazing! We're looking forward to coming back to Piece of Cake soon to order our anniversary cake. I strongly recommend Piece of Cake for your wedding.

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Julia

Julia Cheng · Married on 12/22/2018

Friendly, flexible, and DELICIOUS CAKE

I could eat their cakes every day for the rest of my life. Honestly, best cake I've ever had. Kevin was so friendly and helpful during our tasting, and even let us schedule another one when we were interested in a different flavor. He's also really quick to respond to inquires via email, which was great for me since I live 2 hours away. He was super knowledgable in just about every single detail, so you know he's a pro!

Sent on 01/29/2019
    Piece of Cake Desserts 19
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 12/15/2018

Grateful Thankful Blessed

Amazing, friendly & professional! They helped make my vision become a reality! The cake flavors tasted so good! Our guests loved the cake!

Sent on 12/28/2018
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing look & taste!

My husband and I had several cake tastings before finding and selecting Piece of Cake! We were looking for something that looked great, but also had an amazing taste. Piece of Cake hit it out of the park and we received so many compliments from our guests. They captured my 1920s vision impeccably and the vanilla with strawberry puree is out of this world! I highly recommend them for any of your cake and dessert needs!!

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/23/2018

Not your average wedding cake!

The best wedding cake I’ve ever had! Of course I may be biased but most wedding cakes I’ve had always tasted the same or just weird. Usually it always goes uneaten! Not with our wedding cake here!! Everyone loved it and it was delicious! I can’t wait to have our anniversary cake! Btw they give you an anniversary cake - no need to have a frozen one!!!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Jim E · Married on 11/16/2018

Wonderful design and delicious!

We were very happy with the design of our wedding cake and our family and friends all enjoyed it. It was delicious! Kevin Kossman was professional and easy to work with. We would highly recommend Piece of Cake.

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • Alicia

Alicia Sasek · Married on 10/28/2018

The cake looked so elegant. Tasted amazing too

It was everything I hoped for. They made my cake match so perfectly.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Pamela C · Married on 10/27/2018

Stunning design meeting all of our wishes and oh so Yummy!

We met with Lindsay to design the cake. She was so helpful and patience as my now husband and I decided we would have his 12 year old daughter and 8 year old son design the cake. The kids awed me with their desire to have the whole family on the cake, including our dog Turtle. I waited months to finally see the cake in person and it completely exceeded all of my expectations.

We had a unique theme of love & basketball & pumpkins with fall purples, oranges and grays. My mother-in-law was worried, I think, the cake would look to 'costumey,' but she was WOWED.

Best part it was so extremely delicious. Leftovers only lasted about a day...oh and we "saved" the top layer. But, given Piece of Cake offers to make you a fresh top layer on your one year anniversary, I took it upon myself to eat the entire top, by myself. I shared a little but not much.

Bottom line - stunning design meeting all of our wildest wishes and beyond delicious.

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful and Delicious!

Our wedding cake was EXACTLY what we wanted! It was absolutely beautiful and it tasted amazing! My husband and I are a little sad we have to wait a year to eat the top of it. Haha! I highly recommend Piece of Cake for any event!

Sent on 10/24/2018
    Piece of Cake Desserts 20
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 10/20/2018

Delicious and gorgeous

Our wedding cake looked and tasted so fantastic, we couldn't be happier with this choice. Also, the fact that we get an anniversary cake instead of having to save the top of the cake is so amazing... who wants to eat year-old cake??

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • Danielle

Danielle Madden · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful and Delicious

Our wedding cake was exactly what we wanted. The design turned out exactly as we had requesed at our cake tasting consulation. The cake was also so delicious. Any time I had a question they were quick to respond. Super happy we chose them to make our wedding cake!

Sent on 04/09/2019
    Piece of Cake Desserts 21
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 10/06/2018

Delicious Surprise

We purchased a small 6 inch round cake from Piece of Cake just to cut for tradition's sake since our main dessert was gelato. Holy moly. After shoving some of it into each other's faces, my husband and I looked at each other and agreed that it was one of the best cakes we have ever tasted. I would 100% recommend Piece of Cake--for their easiness to work with, their DELICIOUS cake, and their beautiful designs.

Sent on 10/22/2018