Piece of Cake Desserts Reviews

Piece of Cake Desserts 5
Piece of Cake Desserts 6
Piece of Cake Desserts 7

Tawnya · Getting married on 09/07/2019

This cake is literally to die for!!! I wish I could have eaten the whole cake all by my self and not shared! The cake was incredibly moist and the frosting had the absolute best taste there isnt any words to describe it!

Jim E · Married on 11/16/2018

Wonderful design and delicious!

We were very happy with the design of our wedding cake and our family and friends all enjoyed it. It was delicious! Kevin Kossman was professional and easy to work with. We would highly recommend Piece of Cake.

• Alicia

Alicia Sasek · Married on 10/28/2018

The cake looked so elegant. Tasted amazing too

It was everything I hoped for. They made my cake match so perfectly.

Pamela C · Married on 10/27/2018

Stunning design meeting all of our wishes and oh so Yummy!

We met with Lindsay to design the cake. She was so helpful and patience as my now husband and I decided we would have his 12 year old daughter and 8 year old son design the cake. The kids awed me with their desire to have the whole family on the cake, including our dog Turtle. I waited months to finally see the cake in person and it completely exceeded all of my expectations.

We had a unique theme of love & basketball & pumpkins with fall purples, oranges and grays. My mother-in-law was worried, I think, the cake would look to 'costumey,' but she was WOWED.

Best part it was so extremely delicious. Leftovers only lasted about a day...oh and we "saved" the top layer. But, given Piece of Cake offers to make you a fresh top layer on your one year anniversary, I took it upon myself to eat the entire top, by myself. I shared a little but not much.

Bottom line - stunning design meeting all of our wildest wishes and beyond delicious.

• Taylor

Taylor · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful and Delicious!

Our wedding cake was EXACTLY what we wanted! It was absolutely beautiful and it tasted amazing! My husband and I are a little sad we have to wait a year to eat the top of it. Haha! I highly recommend Piece of Cake for any event!

Piece of Cake Desserts 8
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 10/20/2018

Delicious and gorgeous

Our wedding cake looked and tasted so fantastic, we couldn't be happier with this choice. Also, the fact that we get an anniversary cake instead of having to save the top of the cake is so amazing... who wants to eat year-old cake??

• Shelby

Shelby · Married on 10/06/2018

Delicious Surprise

We purchased a small 6 inch round cake from Piece of Cake just to cut for tradition's sake since our main dessert was gelato. Holy moly. After shoving some of it into each other's faces, my husband and I looked at each other and agreed that it was one of the best cakes we have ever tasted. I would 100% recommend Piece of Cake--for their easiness to work with, their DELICIOUS cake, and their beautiful designs.

Ashley · Married on 10/06/2018

Best Wedding Cake I’ve Ever Had

Piece of Cake’s quality is incomparable and we would definitely recommend hiring them for your wedding! Sadly, our cake was so darn good that we didn’t even get a plate! Many of our guests also wanted seconds!

Dominique · Married on 09/22/2018

We selected Piece of Cake through our venue as they were one of their packaged vendors and I’m so glad we did! Our cake was beautiful and delicious! Our guests loved it! The cake tasting (my favorite part) was fun and informative. We worked together to create a beautiful and unique design and it turned out better than I envisioned! The quality of her work is phenomenal and the flavor and texture of the cake was on point! It was so delicious that we saved 1 slice from each tier so we can taste all the flavors again on our first anniversary! Thank you Piece of Cake for the professional service, easy process, enjoyable tasting appointment and an outstanding final product!

Piece of Cake Desserts 9

Alexa · Married on 06/02/2018

A cake from here was included with our venue, so we really didn't get a choice of vendor. But, I can see why my Scottsdale venue had me drive 30 minutes for my cake appointment. My groom is extremely picky, and I was kind of dreading the appointment because I felt like he wasn't getting a say in anything regarding the wedding planning. But, he LOVED the taste and design of the cake we picked. Happy husband, happy life? This place has a ton of experience and we chose a remake of a cake they had on their instagram. It was perfect!

Amanda · Married on 05/25/2018

Amazing! Our cake looked great and was super delicious! We didn’t even bother to do the the traditional “save a piece for the 1st anniversary”. We couldn’t resist and finished it off.

Piece of Cake Desserts 10

Amanda · Married on 04/28/2018

We loved our experience with Piece of Cake! Kevin walked us through our tasting and was very accommodating to our request to do a layered cake with two flavors. It can be hard to come to a decision on one for a wedding and he was wonderful at informing us of all of the options we had to include two flavors! The photos that he showed during the tasting was also very helpful because it gave us inspiration and allowed us to quickly decide what type of a look we wanted. I couldn't get over how beautiful the cake looked on our wedding day and it was absolutely delicious! Our guests were raving about it! We were so impressed by Piece of Cake and their team!

Piece of Cake Desserts 11

Michelle · Married on 04/20/2018

Riot to selecting APiece of Cale I went to another vendor. The cake options were limited and the cake tasted like a badly made cake made from a box. Piece of cake made things very easy. The flavor options were plentiful and the designs incredibly beautiful. The most important thing for us was the quality of cake, they aupreceded our expectations. We ordered a larger cake than needed and it was completely gone by the end of the night. The cake was amazing not only was it beautiful but it was delicious. I would highly recommend them to anyone. They delivered the cake with absolutely no problems and set it up beautifully. Thank you so much!

Jenna · Married on 03/31/2018

There's a reason Piece of Cake is the biggest name in the Valley - it's because they are THE BEST! Often times you have to choose whether you want it to look pretty or you want it to taste good - not with POC! We had the most beautiful cake and it was so delicious - we received so many compliments after the wedding! My husband and I had a blast meeting with Kevin during our tasting - he is creative, knowledgeable and overall just fun to work with! Thank you for creating our dream wedding cake - we will be customers for life!

Piece of Cake Desserts 12

Cassandra · Married on 03/24/2018

By far easiest vendor we worked with! One appointment and done! Did not try to upsell us on anything and all of their cakes are DELICIOUS! The biggest plus is that they provide you with a fresh cake for your anniversary so you don't have to worry about freezing the top layer!

Stacie · Married on 03/16/2018

The cake was beautiful and delicious. We chose the almond cake with the raspberry filling. Everyone loved it. It was practically gone before the night was over. The cake testing was seamless and everyone is so nice.

Michelle · Married on 03/10/2018

Piece of Cake made our wedding cake for us and I got so many compliments from guests on how tasty the cake was! (We had a 3 tiered cake with different flavors in each tier). They have AMAZING flavors, great customer service, and have so many options for cake designs! They are a great price and I highly recommend them!!

Jennifer · Married on 03/09/2018

Piece of Cake did an amazing job for our wedding! To be honest, the cake was not very important to us, as neither of us are big cake eaters (we brought in gelato, but the cake came with our venue package). That said, Piece of Cake not only had amazing tasting cake, but it looked absolutely stunning! We got so many comments on how amazing the cake looked and tasted for the wedding, which really made us smile. They are truly professionals, and make stunning, delicious cakes. We highly recommend them for anyone looking for a cake vendor.

Danielle · Married on 03/04/2018

Our cake was both tasty and beautiful! We loved working with Piece of Cake Desserts!! I knew exactly what I wanted the cake to look like and taste like and they made all of my requests come to life. Several of our guests said that this was the best wedding cake they ever had.

Piece of Cake Desserts 13

samantha · Married on 03/03/2018

Piece of Cake was fantastic! They were so helpful and responded to my emails very quickly. After our tasting, we were still unsure and were thinking of trying some other flavors. They were very accommodating and it was no problem at all. Our cake looked beautiful and tasted great! We had some leftover cake too and it was still delicious several days later!

Aicha · Married on 02/25/2018

I got married at Villa Siena on February 25, 2018. They're the selected vendor for this location. Let me tell you! My cake was top notch! Over the top like the venue! I had my consultation and didn't communicate with them again. They did everything I asked them to do. I am using this vendor anytime I have a birthday or anything else that comes up that requires a cake!!

Piece of Cake Desserts 14

Marie · Married on 02/18/2018

Our wedding cake was exactly how we envisioned it. It was very elegant and the cake tasted just as good as it looked. Each tier was a different flavor and all were equally enjoyed by us and our guests. We are looking forward on getting our first anniversary cake.

Cassidy · Married on 02/16/2018

Piece of cake AZ is amazing! We had our wedding at The Paseo and this venue is contracted with Piece of cake AZ. They made the cake planning process SO easy. The cake consultation and tasting was so much fun. No one likes dry wedding cake, and this cake tasted amazing and was not dry at all! We had the lemon cake, almond cake, and the chocolate cake with a german chocolate filling. SO good. Our cake was beautiful and everything we could have hoped for!

Piece of Cake Desserts 15

Adrienne · Married on 02/09/2018

Our cake turned out amazing! I completely changed the look of my cake a week before our wedding and Kevin and his staff had NO problems making the changes! It was exactly what I envisioned and they executed it perfectly! We got the Mexican chocolate cake which is SO good as well as almond vanilla which was equally as good! You won't be disappointed! Thanks again, Piece of Cake!

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 01/27/2018

we loved our cakes for our wedding, they looked and tasted awesome!