Piece of Cake Desserts Reviews

550 | Gilbert, AZ

550 Reviews for Piece of Cake Desserts

Rachel Fall · Getting married on 07/03/2020

Delicious cake!

Our cake was absolutely delicious! One of the best cakes I have ever had! Our guests loved the cake! The team was so easy to work with and happy to take extra time to work with us on our design. They are so friendly and helpful!

Sent on 03/17/2020

Kelley · Married on 03/14/2020

Omg amazing!!!

My cake was amazing. I couldn’t have asked for it any other differently!

Sent on 04/04/2020
  • Makenna

Makenna Szymkowski · Married on 03/11/2020

Simply Beautiful

Our cake was exactly what we wanted! The best part about working with them was that each layer of the cake could be a different flavor and there was no extra charge for it. My favorite flavor by far was the Almond cake, so delicious, but we also had layers or red velvet and lemon too! They were friendly and able to give some thoughtful advice as to what might work as well. They made the most beautiful, simple cake for our day and I was thrilled with how it turned out.

Sent on 02/16/2020
  • Jeff

Jeff Lane · Married on 03/08/2020

Absolutely delicious choices and amazing bakers!

We couldn't be happier with our choice of piece of cake desserts! Their cake options are through the roof and they are all delectable! We went with a simple design, which they nailed, but they are so good and can fit any style! Do not go anywhere else for your wedding dessert. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/14/2020
  • Randi

Randi Mussro · Married on 02/28/2020

Absolutely Beautiful and Tasty Cake!

Piece of Cake was our choice through our venue that was included. We met with them several months before the menu and they were so accommodating to let use try many of the flavors to choose from. We ended up going with an almond cake (my favorite), as well as pink champagne and my other favorite, funfetti for the top. We opted for a 'naked' style cake and it turned out beautifully. We didn't have much cake left over so it was a big hit! Thank you so much!

Sent on 03/31/2020
  • Catie

Catie Gresko · Married on 02/27/2020

Champagne and Rose Gold

We are so happy we were able to use Piece of Cake! I had been to previous weddings where they were serving Piece of Cake desserts and they are hands down the best. We frequent just to get cupcakes. Our cake was gorgeous and the taste was even better. We went ahead and ordered our Anniversary cake to celebrate. Such an incredible group to work with. I highly recommend.

Sent on 03/15/2020
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 02/15/2020

Perfect perfect perfect!

Our intimate 22 person wedding went wild over our cake! Every piece was eaten and people who don’t even like cake were raving about it. The flavors were tasty and the decorations were beautiful.

Sent on 02/18/2020

Lauren Estep · Married on 02/15/2020

Great cake

The cake was beautiful and delicious, the guests were still talking about how good it was the next day. They also made the topper for us (bride and groom cacti) that turned out perfect. It is going to be so hard to wait a year to eat the topper...
    Would highly recommend

Sent on 02/28/2020

Eliza · Married on 02/01/2020

Such a Beautiful Cake!

I wish I had the photos back, but believe me when I say my cake was gorgeous! I took in a few photos and asked Kevin to add his creative input and it turned out so well. The tasting was delicious, easy and we were able to get our cake ordered well in advance which was a huge help. The cake looked and tasted exactly like we wanted, so happy with the result!

Sent on 02/04/2020
  • Sydney

Sydney Sivils · Married on 01/26/2020

Amazing -- the best cake we've had in our lives!

Thank you Piece of Cake for making this a truly enjoyable experience! It was not only easy to talk through the different options with you, but also the most beautiful and best tasting cake we've ever had in our lives! We highly recommend this shop as they have great attention to detail and are very easy to work with. Thank you!

Sent on 01/29/2020

Rebeca Plascencia · Married on 12/14/2019

Amazing Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was perfect! It was absolutely gorgeous and delicious. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/19/2019
  • Ave

Ave · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing cake for my wedding I cried.

I picked a piece of cake through my wedding venue Soho63. They were a great price and truly made our cake exactly how we wanted it. The flavor was amazing. My husband and I ride motorcycles and had a black and red theme they truly made the cake to represent us. I saw it before the reception and I cried. I received so many compliments on the cake. They even went as far as making the black flowers in the middle little skulls it was truly amazing. Even the cake tasting session was wonderful and everything went smooth sailing. Thank you a piece of cake you all are amazing.

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • michi

michi · Married on 11/02/2019

Delicious Cake!

Great experience with Piece of Cake! They went above and beyond at our tasting to give us a couple other peeks at flavor options, which only made the decision harder because all of their cake is SO GOOD! There are so many great flavor combinations to choose from and we loved that you could customize each tier for no additional cost. We wanted a very simple buttercream design on our cake, and they delivered it perfectly. The almond cake with lemon curd filling was the biggest hit!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Kayla · Married on 10/27/2019

Gorgeous cake

The bakers here really outdid themselves. They took the cake my now husband and I had envisioned and turned it into real life. I sadly did not get to have any more than the first bite of cake but I heard it was amazing. I cannot wait to have anniversary cake.

Sent on 11/16/2019
  • Stacey

Stacey · Married on 10/03/2019

Amazing service and delicious cakes

So the one thing I was most excited about was the cake tasting appointment. This vendor did not let us down. They were included in our package with our venue. All of the cake flavors tasted amazing and they were really easy to work with.

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Tina

Tina Heinbach · Married on 09/11/2019

Gorgeous and delicious!

From the cake tasting to the final product - this was a great experience.

Sent on 11/18/2019

Tawnya · Married on 09/07/2019

This cake is literally to die for!!! I wish I could have eaten the whole cake all by my self and not shared! The cake was incredibly moist and the frosting had the absolute best taste there isnt any words to describe it!

Sent on 08/30/2012
  • Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 06/21/2019

Delicious and Gluten free!

Our cake was BEAUTIFUL!! My husband and I could not make up our minds on the decoration and we explained to them the things we liked and they ran with it and made it so perfect. Not to mention the fact that they were able to offer a gluten free option!! Our whole cake was gluten free and my guests couldn't even tell!! So delicious, they did not disappoint.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Sue Bour · Married on 03/23/2019

Beautiful and Delicious

I cannot say enough positive things about this vendor. The cake was absolutely gorgeous! But, more importantly, the flavor was amazing! It was not just pretty to look at, it was fresh, moist, real ingredients. This is the place to go for cake.

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 03/08/2019

Delicious and Gorgeous

Our cake was such a hit at our wedding! It fit perfect into our colors and the look we were going for. It also tasted delicious, so much so that we had none leftover. Thank you for your gorgeous design and level of service. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Chase

Chase · Married on 03/03/2019

Great Cake and Great Service

We hired Piece of Cake for our wedding on March 3, 2019. We were so happy with how our wedding cake turned out, and it tasted incredible! Plenty of our guests told us how good it was. Also, we were pleasantly surprised by how seamless of an experience it was. We had one consultation session where we picked our flavors and design, and that was it! The Piece of Cake staff took care of everything else, including set up on the day of the wedding, so that we could focus on other areas. We would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 03/02/2019

Delicious Cake

They made the cake exactly as we had imagined and it was perfect! Tasted great as well, very moist. They are flexible as well and we were able to decide between cupcakes or traditional cake as well as making each tier a different flavor.

Sent on 03/12/2019
  • Diana

Diana Elston · Married on 02/23/2019

So delicious

We chose cupcakes for our wedding, and they were delicious! Piece of Cake Desserts was professional and helpful throughout the process. They delivered promptly and provided helpful hints in selecting flavors. Very happy with our cake!

Sent on 03/09/2020

Julie Cirucci · Married on 02/07/2019

Customized Cake Heaven

We went in not really knowing what we wanted (I'm sure a vendor's worst nightmare) and ended with the most gorgeous customized cake I have ever seen, so fitting of our personalities and wedding theme! Piece of Cake was SO excellent and professional and made the entire process a BREEZE! Delivery was completely issue free and we are SO HAPPY we chose Piece of Cake for our wedding! THANK YOU! We LOVED our cake!

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Kim

Kim Thelen · Married on 01/26/2019

Delicious Deserts...beautiful display

I cannot say enough good things about Piece of Cake. Not only was the cake amazing, but the display look exceptionally beautiful as well. We received tons of compliments from our guests about how excellent the cake and cup cakes were. We did a mixture of both, because we've been to many weddings where a large amount of the cake isn't eaten and ends-up getting thrown away. Piece of Cake worked with us to make a smaller version of the cake, which matched the exact style that I was after. The cake and cupcakes were such a hit that Justin & I didn't even get a full piece of either. Definitely recommend...excellent deserts and very professional and helpful staff.

Thanks for your part in making our day great!

Sent on 02/08/2019