Piece of Cake Desserts Reviews

Piece of Cake Desserts 5
Piece of Cake Desserts 6
Piece of Cake Desserts 7

Tawnya · Getting married on 09/07/2019

This cake is literally to die for!!! I wish I could have eaten the whole cake all by my self and not shared! The cake was incredibly moist and the frosting had the absolute best taste there isnt any words to describe it!

Sue Bour · Married on 03/23/2019

Beautiful and Delicious

I cannot say enough positive things about this vendor. The cake was absolutely gorgeous! But, more importantly, the flavor was amazing! It was not just pretty to look at, it was fresh, moist, real ingredients. This is the place to go for cake.

• Amber

Amber · Married on 03/02/2019

Delicious Cake

They made the cake exactly as we had imagined and it was perfect! Tasted great as well, very moist. They are flexible as well and we were able to decide between cupcakes or traditional cake as well as making each tier a different flavor.

Piece of Cake Desserts 8
  • Kim

Kim Thelen · Married on 01/26/2019

Delicious Deserts...beautiful display

I cannot say enough good things about Piece of Cake. Not only was the cake amazing, but the display look exceptionally beautiful as well. We received tons of compliments from our guests about how excellent the cake and cup cakes were. We did a mixture of both, because we've been to many weddings where a large amount of the cake isn't eaten and ends-up getting thrown away. Piece of Cake worked with us to make a smaller version of the cake, which matched the exact style that I was after. The cake and cupcakes were such a hit that Justin & I didn't even get a full piece of either. Definitely recommend...excellent deserts and very professional and helpful staff.

Thanks for your part in making our day great!

Piece of Cake Desserts 9

Stephany · Married on 01/19/2019

We had the perfect wedding cake! Go with them!

You will be making the best choice if you choose piece of cake! It was perfect! I showed them pictures and they made my vision a reality. Plus the cake tastes amazing! They are super friendly and easy to work with. You will be making the best choice if you have them do your wedding cake

Laura · Married on 01/19/2019

Beautiful and Tasty Wedding Cake!

The wedding cake was delicious! We had so many options for designs and flavors. The cake was beautiful and tasty! Also, they were very helpful in making gluten free and allergy friendly cupcakes for some of the guests.

Piece of Cake Desserts 10
    Piece of Cake Desserts 11
  • Abrianna

Abrianna · Married on 01/19/2019

We Barely Had Wedding Cake Leftovers!

Our wedding cake was absolutely beautiful! We had a vision and they delivered! We had a 4 tier cake with white and blush roses cascading from top to bottom - so amazing!! The cake was also absolutely delicious!! We barely had any leftovers to take home - the guests could not get enough! Each layer was a different flavor - vanilla and raspberry filling, vanilla and almond cream filling, chocolate with a chocolate mousse filling, and red velvet with a cream cheese filling all covered with a buttercream icing. Thank you for the most delicious wedding cake!!

• Frombridetowife

Tatiana · Married on 01/18/2019

So delicious

My husband and I decided to do cupcakes for our wedding with a small cake on top for the anniversary cake. We were able to do 3 different flavors and they were great. They looked so great and all our guests wanted extras!! This bakery is amazing!

Piece of Cake Desserts 12
  • Julia

Julia Cheng · Married on 12/22/2018

Friendly, flexible, and DELICIOUS CAKE

I could eat their cakes every day for the rest of my life. Honestly, best cake I've ever had. Kevin was so friendly and helpful during our tasting, and even let us schedule another one when we were interested in a different flavor. He's also really quick to respond to inquires via email, which was great for me since I live 2 hours away. He was super knowledgable in just about every single detail, so you know he's a pro!

Piece of Cake Desserts 13
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 12/15/2018

Grateful Thankful Blessed

Amazing, friendly & professional! They helped make my vision become a reality! The cake flavors tasted so good! Our guests loved the cake!

• Laura

Laura · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing look & taste!

My husband and I had several cake tastings before finding and selecting Piece of Cake! We were looking for something that looked great, but also had an amazing taste. Piece of Cake hit it out of the park and we received so many compliments from our guests. They captured my 1920s vision impeccably and the vanilla with strawberry puree is out of this world! I highly recommend them for any of your cake and dessert needs!!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/23/2018

Not your average wedding cake!

The best wedding cake I’ve ever had! Of course I may be biased but most wedding cakes I’ve had always tasted the same or just weird. Usually it always goes uneaten! Not with our wedding cake here!! Everyone loved it and it was delicious! I can’t wait to have our anniversary cake! Btw they give you an anniversary cake - no need to have a frozen one!!!

Jim E · Married on 11/16/2018

Wonderful design and delicious!

We were very happy with the design of our wedding cake and our family and friends all enjoyed it. It was delicious! Kevin Kossman was professional and easy to work with. We would highly recommend Piece of Cake.

• Alicia

Alicia Sasek · Married on 10/28/2018

The cake looked so elegant. Tasted amazing too

It was everything I hoped for. They made my cake match so perfectly.

Pamela C · Married on 10/27/2018

Stunning design meeting all of our wishes and oh so Yummy!

We met with Lindsay to design the cake. She was so helpful and patience as my now husband and I decided we would have his 12 year old daughter and 8 year old son design the cake. The kids awed me with their desire to have the whole family on the cake, including our dog Turtle. I waited months to finally see the cake in person and it completely exceeded all of my expectations.

We had a unique theme of love & basketball & pumpkins with fall purples, oranges and grays. My mother-in-law was worried, I think, the cake would look to 'costumey,' but she was WOWED.

Best part it was so extremely delicious. Leftovers only lasted about a day...oh and we "saved" the top layer. But, given Piece of Cake offers to make you a fresh top layer on your one year anniversary, I took it upon myself to eat the entire top, by myself. I shared a little but not much.

Bottom line - stunning design meeting all of our wildest wishes and beyond delicious.

• Taylor

Taylor · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful and Delicious!

Our wedding cake was EXACTLY what we wanted! It was absolutely beautiful and it tasted amazing! My husband and I are a little sad we have to wait a year to eat the top of it. Haha! I highly recommend Piece of Cake for any event!

Piece of Cake Desserts 14
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 10/20/2018

Delicious and gorgeous

Our wedding cake looked and tasted so fantastic, we couldn't be happier with this choice. Also, the fact that we get an anniversary cake instead of having to save the top of the cake is so amazing... who wants to eat year-old cake??

• Shelby

Shelby · Married on 10/06/2018

Delicious Surprise

We purchased a small 6 inch round cake from Piece of Cake just to cut for tradition's sake since our main dessert was gelato. Holy moly. After shoving some of it into each other's faces, my husband and I looked at each other and agreed that it was one of the best cakes we have ever tasted. I would 100% recommend Piece of Cake--for their easiness to work with, their DELICIOUS cake, and their beautiful designs.

Ashley · Married on 10/06/2018

Best Wedding Cake I’ve Ever Had

Piece of Cake’s quality is incomparable and we would definitely recommend hiring them for your wedding! Sadly, our cake was so darn good that we didn’t even get a plate! Many of our guests also wanted seconds!

Dominique · Married on 09/22/2018

We selected Piece of Cake through our venue as they were one of their packaged vendors and I’m so glad we did! Our cake was beautiful and delicious! Our guests loved it! The cake tasting (my favorite part) was fun and informative. We worked together to create a beautiful and unique design and it turned out better than I envisioned! The quality of her work is phenomenal and the flavor and texture of the cake was on point! It was so delicious that we saved 1 slice from each tier so we can taste all the flavors again on our first anniversary! Thank you Piece of Cake for the professional service, easy process, enjoyable tasting appointment and an outstanding final product!

Piece of Cake Desserts 15

Alexa · Married on 06/02/2018

A cake from here was included with our venue, so we really didn't get a choice of vendor. But, I can see why my Scottsdale venue had me drive 30 minutes for my cake appointment. My groom is extremely picky, and I was kind of dreading the appointment because I felt like he wasn't getting a say in anything regarding the wedding planning. But, he LOVED the taste and design of the cake we picked. Happy husband, happy life? This place has a ton of experience and we chose a remake of a cake they had on their instagram. It was perfect!

Amanda · Married on 05/25/2018

Amazing! Our cake looked great and was super delicious! We didn’t even bother to do the the traditional “save a piece for the 1st anniversary”. We couldn’t resist and finished it off.

Piece of Cake Desserts 16

Amanda · Married on 04/28/2018

We loved our experience with Piece of Cake! Kevin walked us through our tasting and was very accommodating to our request to do a layered cake with two flavors. It can be hard to come to a decision on one for a wedding and he was wonderful at informing us of all of the options we had to include two flavors! The photos that he showed during the tasting was also very helpful because it gave us inspiration and allowed us to quickly decide what type of a look we wanted. I couldn't get over how beautiful the cake looked on our wedding day and it was absolutely delicious! Our guests were raving about it! We were so impressed by Piece of Cake and their team!

Piece of Cake Desserts 17

Michelle · Married on 04/20/2018

Riot to selecting APiece of Cale I went to another vendor. The cake options were limited and the cake tasted like a badly made cake made from a box. Piece of cake made things very easy. The flavor options were plentiful and the designs incredibly beautiful. The most important thing for us was the quality of cake, they aupreceded our expectations. We ordered a larger cake than needed and it was completely gone by the end of the night. The cake was amazing not only was it beautiful but it was delicious. I would highly recommend them to anyone. They delivered the cake with absolutely no problems and set it up beautifully. Thank you so much!

Jenna · Married on 03/31/2018

There's a reason Piece of Cake is the biggest name in the Valley - it's because they are THE BEST! Often times you have to choose whether you want it to look pretty or you want it to taste good - not with POC! We had the most beautiful cake and it was so delicious - we received so many compliments after the wedding! My husband and I had a blast meeting with Kevin during our tasting - he is creative, knowledgeable and overall just fun to work with! Thank you for creating our dream wedding cake - we will be customers for life!

Piece of Cake Desserts 18