Picturesque design, creations by Ammie lee Reviews

6 | Leominster, MA

6 Reviews for Picturesque design, creations by Ammie lee

Veronica · Married on 05/23/2014

Aimee came to the hotel and made the whole experience very relaxed and fun! She and her assistant also did an amazing job on me and my wedding party's hair/makeup.

Sent on 07/02/2014

Ammie did a fabulous job! Ammie and her team made my bridesmaids, flower girls and I all look stunning for my wedding! Both Hair and Make-up I was so happy with how everyone looked! Everything stayed for the whole day in the summer heat.

Ammie was very professional with her schedule of who was getting what done and when the day of the wedding and kept me informed with any info I might need to know. I'm usually very picky with how my hair looks when professionally done, but I can honestly say I'm SO happy with how it came out as well as how all of the other girls' looked!

Sent on 07/09/2012
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 07/15/2011

WONDEERRRFFFFFUUUUULLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ammie did such a fantastic job on not only my hair but my 5 bridesmaids and 2 jr. bridesmaids. She brought Jess with her who was just as fabulous as Ammie! I would absolutly go back Ammie for any of my future events!

Sent on 07/22/2011

Alexis · Married on 09/04/2010

My bridal party and I were all really impressed with Ammie and the rest of the girls at the Claw Shop. I'd been in many weddings and have to say I've never been 100% happy with my hair. Ammie really took the time to help me find the perfect hair style, and I could not have been happier with her work on the day of my wedding. All the girls in my bridal party could not stop talking about how much they loved their hair and make-up - some more than their own weddings! Great experience and highly recommended!!

Sent on 03/10/2011

Amanda · Married on 08/15/2010

Ammie was very flexable and easy to work with. She did exactly what I wanted with my hair. My bridesmaids hair also came out perfecrt! Also- my hair stayed put all night! Thank you!

Sent on 03/24/2011

Natasha · Married on 08/29/2009

Ammie is AMAZING. Her skills and knowledge are beyond words. I went in and had one trial with Ammie before my wedding and her work far exceeded my expectations. I knew that I could trust her with my make-up and updo for the most memorable day of my life. It was raining on my wedding day but I had no concerns about my make-up or my hair holding up, Ammie is truly wonderful at what she does. Make you feel at ease. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Ammie for any make-up, hair or wax. It has been a year and a half since my wedding day and I still will only see her if i ever need to get "dolled up".

Sent on 03/17/2011