Pictures by Todd Photography Reviews

Pictures by Todd Photography 5
Pictures by Todd Photography 6
Pictures by Todd Photography 7

Megan · Married on 11/01/2014

Todd was the perfect choice for our wedding. The instant we met Todd at his studio we felt comfortable and well-informed. Todd is an expert photographer with a obvious talent for capturing beautiful moments. Todd was really easy to work with and we were beyond pleased with our engagement and wedding photos. He even got our teasers back within just a few weeks! Todd was definitely not the most affordable photographer available in our area but he was willing to work within our budget and it was well worth the money!

Kaley · Married on 07/26/2014

I had booked Todd for my PA wedding, but had to cancel due to a decision to have the wedding back in my home state so more family and friends could attend. Todd was gracious about the deposit and offered to do engagement photos for us, but we had already had them done by a friend. I had always wanted to do a boudoir shoot, and Todd mentioned this as a possibility. We booked it! Todd and his assistant Christina were wonderful. I was nervous, but Todd was completely professional and funny. My friend was able to come too, and we had a great time laughing at my attempts to be "sultry." Needless to say, the photographs are incredible...Todd made me look like a model, and I am definitely not! My husband LOVED the photo book! I would recommend Pictures by Todd to anyone, for any reason. His work is incredible, and his studio is great at being in timely contact, sharing progress and sneak peeks. Loved this opportunity, and if I was still in PA, I would use Pictures by Todd again!

Sent on 07/30/2014

Amy · Married on 06/07/2014

We are absolutely thrilled with everything Todd and his crew have done for us. From our engagement pictures to our wedding day, to our wedding album, everything has been amazing. He is flexible, and really fun to work with. He can make a budget work for you and will go out of his way to make sure your needs are met. Most importantly, his photographs are absolutely stunning! Also, he is not hard to get a hold of, which I found to be the case with some of the vendors I was looking into.

Before the big day we met with him to go over everything. He will make sure to have note of everything you want, including a timeline and photos that are important to you. Todd had no problem making sure all of our needs were met, he went above and beyond all of our expectations. He made our day seamless, and the photos are breathtaking.

I have a background in photography, and this made me very picky when it came to choosing a photographer for our wedding. My now Husband and I interviewed several photographers. When we met Todd, we ended up spending almost two hours in his studio getting to know each other and letting him know all about our dreams for our big day. There was no question, after that day, my husband and I did not have to look any further. We were so excited to work with Todd, and he seemed really excited to be working with us as well, which made it a lot more special.

I would highly recommend Todd, We have nothing but good things to say!

Sent on 05/22/2015

Crystal · Married on 03/23/2013

I don't think I can say enought about how great it was to work with Todd and his team. He was very organized, fun and creative. He kept the day moving fast and was extreamly easy to work with. Todd's laid back approach to catch candid shots was exactly what we were looking for. We were able to enjoy our day and have great photographs that truly captured the feeling of the day.

Sent on 07/18/2013
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/13/2012

Pictures by Todd Photography was the easiest vendor to work with. Their flexibility and professionalism really made the day all about us...without having to worry about anything. The entire process, from picking a photo package, to engagement photos, to the wedding night were carefully thought out and made very simple for us. Todd Zimmermann really knows what he is doing and knows how to "capture the moments" as he calls it. Everywhere you looked, a photographer seemed to be there to capture the perfect moment and I have received countless comments about how great my photos turned out. I would recommend to anybody who wants their event to be captured flawlessly with absolutely no hassle.

Sent on 04/02/2013

Cara · Married on 06/16/2012

Todd was a great photographer at my wedding. He was very professional and yet fit in with my guests at the same time. The photos came out beautiful. He listened to what I wanted to capture on that day and he got exactly what I wanted. I would definitely recommend Todd.

Sent on 10/11/2012

Sonia · Married on 03/23/2012

Todd Zimmerman memorialized our wedding day more stunningly than I could have ever imagined.

I remain impressed at his ability to put everyone at ease in front of the camera.

We did it all - from very traditional to wild-crazy-silly.

I spent several years doing print/runway modeling and - out of all the photographers with whom I worked - Todd Zimmerman stands out the best.

He is unbelievably devoted to his craft.

Sent on 05/24/2012

Brandy · Married on 10/22/2011

From the moment of our first meeting, I knew Todd was a perfect match for my husband and I and how we wanted our special day captured in photographs. With my 2 month old in tow, Todd welcomed me to his studio and even before diving into the specifics of the services he offers, we sat and chatted together like new friends with the same interests in family, life, the environment and a medley of other subjects that further confirmed that he was the "one". Prior to our wedding day, Todd read our wedsite, stayed in contact that was not overwhelming, did research to make sure we had time for sunset photos and on our special day, he kept me calm as we ran 45 minutes late for our start time and turned our ceremony that took place at dusk into an event more romantic and vibrant setting for our wedding photos. When Todd provided a "teaser" slideshow for our guests at our reception, everyone was in awe at how beautiful his work is and how prompt he was in producing a wonderful collection of images of us. Todd surpassed all we hoped for in a photographer and we are looking forward to relying on his talent to capture our growing family!

Sent on 11/09/2011

Jenn · Married on 10/08/2011

We were all set to book another photographer when my husband came across Todd's website and thought we should set up an appointment, "just in case." Well, thank God we did - from the second we walked into his studio, we both knew he was the one to shoot our wedding! Todd and his team were amazing the whole time - from deciding on which package we should choose through the whole wedding day! We had a huge wedding party (26 people, not including us!), and Todd was great with figuring out the best shots for such a large group, not to mention keeping everyone under control (which could have been a challenge haha!). I absolutely cannot wait to see our pictures, because I know they will be incredible :) I would highly recommend Pictures by Todd to any couple out there!

Sent on 11/04/2011

Elisa · Married on 09/30/2011

I used to be the events coordinator at Valley Green Inn, where I met Todd photographing other weddings. Even though at that time I didnt see the final product, I saw how he worked. I finally got engaged and the first vendor I contacted was Todd. I also had to organize everything from Australia and it was so easy with him. We have not received our photo book yet, but we have received the photos , and they are great. He not only did the standard family pics, but he captured the moments and the atmosphere. I can not wait to go through with him, over Skype, to choose the photos for the album.

Sent on 12/06/2011

K · Married on 09/24/2011

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Todd! He doesn’t just take pictures, he is a true artist. He photographed both our engagement session and wedding, and we could not be happier with the results. He has a way of capturing light and little details that you did not even know were there! We were a little nervous before the engagement session (and my fiancé was not entirely onboard with the idea), but Todd made us feel comfortable, gave us easy direction, and had such creative ideas that we both ended up having a ton of fun.

In addition to his work being amazing, Todd is probably one of the nicest people you will ever meet. Your photographer is the wedding vendor you will spend the most time with during your actual wedding, and Todd was wonderfully cheerful and calming to be around. He and his second shooter were incredibly unobtrusive yet managed to capture every moment, both big and small. Photography was one of the most important aspects of the wedding to me because it is all you have left to remember it by. I am thrilled that Todd exceeded my highest expectations. My entire family will be enlisting him for all of our events in the future.

Sent on 11/03/2011

Abigail · Married on 12/11/2010

Todd and his associate Michael were amazing to work with. During our engagement session with Todd we were so relaxed and comfortable with him we knew he would be the perfect person to work with on our wedding day. Leading up to our wedding Todd was very responsive and willing to talk through all our concerns. On the day of our wedding Todd and Michael were on time and extremely professional. I felt like Todd was always there when we wanted a picture, but I did not feel like he was on top of us at all. Our family and friends especially liked that Michael set up a laptop of some of the ceremony pictures during the reception. Todd really captured the emotions of the day and looking back at the pictures we can recall exactly how we felt at that moment. Our pictures do not looked posed or stereotypical. We couldn't be happier with the pictures and service we received working with Pictures by Todd.

Sent on 04/03/2011

Amy · Married on 11/03/2007

We had Todd take all of our wedding pictures as well as engagement photos. He does amazing work and has a fun and laid back personality that the photo shoot is very relaxed. He captured our wedding day with amazing photos that we treasure. I still look at our wedding album and it literally puts me back in the moment. The photos unfold the story of our day in a beautiful book.
    We love Todd so much that we have returned for family pictures on several occasions and still planning for more to come.

niva · Married on 10/15/2005

Todd made our special day even more special. His work is beautiful and we cherish it every time we look at our photos.

Sent on 05/15/2008

Leah · event on: 10/20/2014

Todd is professional, creative, listens to your desires/requests, polite and creates amazing photos. I could not be more thrilled with our images. He has the best eye for photos I have ever seen. We were fortunate to have had a friend suggest we talk with him and we have used his services for a few events.

asdf · Married on 04/09/2018

Todd was great -- flexible and gave very helpful suggestions along the way. He was accommodating to specific requests, easy going and very professional.

Sent on 04/05/2018

Kaley · Married on 07/26/2014

Sent on 07/30/2014

Ron · Married on 07/04/2014

I don't write reviews very often, but in this case, it is certainly warranted. My wife and I had the privilege of using Todd for our 4th of July wedding. Needless to say, the entire experience starting from the engagement photo session in Fairmount Park through our very last song, Todd was on point. He was always responsive and flexible, and was able to cater to our specific needs. I really wouldn't trust anyone else to do this job as well as him.

When I think about one thing that comes to mind about how Todd handles weddings, I remember our bridal party shots after the ceremony. Some how or another, he was able to get some amazing photos which is apparently hard to do when you have a group of people that get distracted by the slightest sent of alcohol or hors d'oeuvres coming through. The term "herding cats", was one that was not without it's significance that evening.

If you want someone who is able to give you photos that will bring back memories that might even be better than you remember, he's your guy. Plus he'll make all your Facebook friends a little jealous. Although he's definitely not cheap (and I am), it's not something I regret for one second. If you're going to spend money, why not put it into something you can enjoy for the rest of your life!

Sent on 09/05/2014

Lisa · Married on 11/12/2011

Pictures by Todd is wonderful... they took great photographs and helped make our day very special!

Sent on 10/10/2012

Carolyn · Married on 08/28/2010

These guys worked so hard at our wedding - they were not in anyone's face, yet they seemed to be in all the right places at the right times. Great photos and really fun to work with!!

Sent on 09/16/2010

Erin · Married on 02/17/2013

Todd was great to work with. He made sure to get to know a bit about us as a couple and what kind of photos we were going for. He was a pleasure to work with the day of the wedding, and after the more formal, posed photos (which were pretty painless) I didn't even know he was there, that's how un-intrusive he was. And I could not be happier with the end result. I am in love with my pictures, they are everything I wanted them to be.

Sent on 05/24/2013

Julie · Married on 11/10/2012

Todd and his team did an excellent job capturing our wedding day. He is extremely professional and personable. The day of the wedding he was not intrusive at all and we loved working with him. If he is free you should book him for your next event. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 03/28/2013