43 Reviews for Pictures by Todd Photography

Boudoir Shoot (1)
Destination / Travel (1)
Prints (1)
42 Pictures by Todd Photography Reviews

Todd and his crew are the best!!! So great to work with, easy going and the results are absolutely AMAZING!! Todd has been rhe photographer for all three of my childrens weddings, our grandchildrens pictures and family photos. Obviously we recommend everyone using him. You will never be disappointed!

Profile Picture Joanne, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Loved the whole process working with Todd. He has a great personality, was patient and proposed so many ideas. (We were a couple with very different expectations about photography...) He was totally unobtrusive yet captured all the excitement of the event. We received our proofs 2 weeks later so we could not have asked for a better experience. It was a pleasure working with him.

Profile Picture Kathy, 7/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

AMAZING!!!!!!!!! Talented, Energetic, Passionate & Creative visionary! We could not be any happier with our photos and experience overall. Not only does Todd make your day fun & comfortable while working with you, he captures every single moment it this truly shows in every single photo!!!! Now that's passion and art! This is was the best vendor we were able to work with for our wedding! HIGHLY RECOMMEND! His photographic eye is perfection! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Profile Picture Vito, 7/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

Todd and his team were super professional and took spectacular photos-both candid and set pieces-of our wedding. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Mary, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Todd is amazing hands down, so easy to work with and the quality of the pictures that came back just took us right back to our wedding day. Todd's professionalism is out of this world and capture so many amazing a memorable pictures of not just us but also all of our family and friends who came to our amazing day. Thank you Todd we will never forget you for this.

Profile Picture William, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had the most wonderful experience with Todd and his crew. They took the stress away and made our day fun.

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Todd and Christina were absolutely amazing. Providing my husband and I the best wedding experience ever. Never were they in our way, and all of our pictures look flawless and amazing. We can't thank you enough. Xoxo Nicholas and A drew

Photo for Pictures by Todd Photography Review - Just a few of the amazing photos from our wedding.
Photo for Pictures by Todd Photography Review - We couldn't be happier, Todd!
Profile Picture Nicholas, 1/26/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

Todd and Christina we're amazing. They made me feel comfortable and they have a good sense of humor. It was a pleasure working with them. I recommended Todd to my sister in law so she booked him for her wedding too. I look forward to seeing them again at her wedding as well!

Profile Picture Christina, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was delighted with the photography by Todd Zimmerman at Pictures by Todd for my recent wedding. I heard about Todd through my church, as it had a list of preferred vendors that listed only Todd for photography. This gave me a good feeling to start, as I figured the church wouldn’t be willing to provide someone’s name on their preferred vendor list if that individual had not provided consistently outstanding work.

From my first call with Todd, I could see that everything was going to work out beautifully. He made it clear that he understood exactly what was important to my husband and me, including just how important we felt it was to have many photos of our loved ones and not just us.

The quality of Todd’s service and work exceeded my expectations, which were already high. The photo-taking process didn’t dominate the ceremony or the time that my husband and I spent with our guests. When we received our photos from Todd, we were thrilled. My husband can be pretty demanding with his photos because he was a photojournalism major at University of Missouri, but he was singing the praises of the quality of Todd's work. A few photos made me feel teary-eyed (in the best of ways!). I wholeheartedly recommend Todd to prospective brides and grooms who want to ensure that their special day is perfectly captured.

Profile Picture User7477933, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We fell in love with Pictures by Todd from the very first moment that we met Todd as we were searching for a super friendly, talented and amazing photographer for our wedding 5 years ago. Since then, Pictures by Todd has become a part of our family! Todd photographs our family portraits every year and just recently, when we had our 5 year anniversary celebration, we experienced even more love from Pictures by Todd as two of their other talented photographers captured all the memories we've enjoyed looking at as well as those we missed in such the whirlwind of the day!

Profile Picture Brandy, 10/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I had the absolute best experience with Todd, Jeff and Jessica! I have to admit I was nervous thinking about photographers coming and having 'all eyes on me.' But when they arrived the afternoon at my wedding, all of my worries dissapeared. Todd and Jeff were so fun and had such great chemistry together! I enjoyed being around them which made the whole experience so much more enjoyable. They were professional but also very personable. They took my ideas into mind but at the same time caught amazing moments that I didn't even think of. Todd walked into the the wedding suite and immediately had ideas of silhouette shots of me and then myself and my dad which was amazing! I got to enjoy time in the wedding suite with my family moments before the wedding with Todd and Jeff and it was very relaxed and fun. They were capturing great moments without it being planned and staged. I can't say enough about all the little things they didn to make me feel comfortable. Throughout the whole reception they were around taking amazing pictures yet never 'in your space.' I had the absolute best experience and would highly recommend to any brides-to-be to use Todd as their photographer- you will not be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Todd and his Assistant Photographer Christina were our photographers for our wedding. The bottom line is that you can't do better than Todd and his team. They are professional, give you amazing direction (this was important to us as me and my husband are challenged in the posing department) and take BREATHTAKING photos.

When I received our first "teaser" picture from the wedding I thought to myself "Who is that couple? Is this photo out of a magazine?"

Todd is worth EVERY PENNY and if you want the most beautiful, natural and classic wedding photos you will make the right decision and go with Pictures by Todd.

Profile Picture Mia, 9/4/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I'm originally from California and had my wedding in Philly this past May. Pictures by Todd was recommended to me by my father-in-law and I am so happy to have picked them. Todd was thorough and helpful from the beginning to the end. Although Todd was not available to take our pictures, Bill and Mark did an outstanding job. They were professional, patient, creative, and thoughtful. At one point, I didn't see them at the reception, however, they captured every special moment. The colors and edits are beyond my expectation. Todd and his team kept us informed about the photography and delivered much earlier than expected. I give my highest recommendation for Pictures by Todd.

Profile Picture Denise, 5/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Digital Files

Todd is amazing. His passion for photography shows in every picture and he goes above and beyond to make his clients happy. When my son requested his engagement pictures be outside at the ice skating rink Todd did not hesitate. He put on his skates and went out on that ice on a freezing cold day with his camera and got fabulous pictures. The wedding pictures were equally amazing. Every picture my daughter in law requested he got and so many more we never thought of. He and his crew are so great to work with...friendly, professional, timely, able to put every one at ease.in addition, he is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. We were so thrilled to have him be the photographer for our sons wedding and would highly recommend him!!!.

Profile Picture Joanne, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Todd and his team were amazing! We booked them very far in advance and they made sure to communicate with us especially as the day drew closer. They were punctual and kept the timeline we had discussed for the day. Todd was able to capture everything I wanted and more. He was easy to work with and made everyone feel comfortable and at ease in front of the camera! He was able to handle a rowdy bridal party and able to make them focus and get the shot. They did an amazing job for us.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/19/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Todd and his team are awesome! My husband and I are not comfortable being the center of attention. Todd put us at ease! We recently got to see some teasers. The pictures show how comfortable he made us and how much fun we had! They are beautiful....I can't wait to see more!

Profile Picture Liz, 9/12/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I am so glad I chose Pictures by Todd for my wedding photography. From our first meeting with Todd, my mother and I knew we wanted him to shoot the day. He was wonderful about blending the more formal/posed shots that my mom wanted with the candid shots and “little moments” that I wanted to capture. Everyone in our bridal party and many members of the family commented on how great he was to work with. Their exact words were “awesome,” “so nice,” and “such a great guy” just to mention a few. Christina was wonderful as well, and seemed to know whenever there was something I wanted her to get a picture of! The final pictures are absolutely sensational. They are better than I ever hoped for…and I had high expectations after seeing some of Todd’s previous work! The beauty of the day is reflected in the photos, and it’s amazing to look back at those moments and remember how magical they were. Pictures by Todd is worth every penny. My husband and I plan to be customers for many more photos in the future!

Profile Picture User5515297, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

I would absolutely recommend Todd to anyone looking for a high quality, professional photographer. We were immediately comfortable with Todd's warm, friendly personality. We were impressed with his staff, studio, and professionalism. He is excellent at being discreet during the event - we never noticed him taking pictures, but he caught all of our most special and emotional moments. The photographs were absolutely stunning. He was a pleasure to work with. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture User4575078, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files

We used Pictures by Todd Photography for our wedding on 5/16/16 at Cairnwood Estates. They are awesome. Todd also did engagement photos of us the week prior to our wedding and we couldn't be happier with the photos we have seen so far. Todd is creative in his vision. Our guests even commented on how Todd and his team were everywhere but nowhere because they seemed to be everywhere getting pictures of all the important happenings of the day but were so unobtrusive about getting the shots. The pictures I have seen so far have taken me back to that day and captured the feelings of that moment. I love when a picture can capture that and Todd's do. Thank you to Todd and his team for that!!!!!

Profile Picture User5127352, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

I used Pictures by Todd Photography for my wedding. I just received some of the teaser pictures and I was BLOWN away by them!! They were outstanding. It rained on my wedding day, so we had to adjust slightly, and Todd and his assistant, Christina, were still able to give me the MOST beautiful pictures. I honestly loved every single one of the pictures so far. Todd and Christina are wonderful to work with. Todd is very easy to get in touch with, if you have any questions along the way. He is super friendly and very receptive of any of your ideas or needs. During my ceremony and reception, I feel like I never even saw Todd. He is very behind the scenes and very much just lets you enjoy your wedding day and night. Todd and Christina are so talented. If you are looking for a wedding photographer, please choose Pictures by Todd Photography!

Profile Picture User4925930, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Todd was the perfect choice for our wedding. The instant we met Todd at his studio we felt comfortable and well-informed. Todd is an expert photographer with a obvious talent for capturing beautiful moments. Todd was really easy to work with and we were beyond pleased with our engagement and wedding photos. He even got our teasers back within just a few weeks! Todd was definitely not the most affordable photographer available in our area but he was willing to work within our budget and it was well worth the money!

Profile Picture Megan, 11/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I had booked Todd for my PA wedding, but had to cancel due to a decision to have the wedding back in my home state so more family and friends could attend. Todd was gracious about the deposit and offered to do engagement photos for us, but we had already had them done by a friend. I had always wanted to do a boudoir shoot, and Todd mentioned this as a possibility. We booked it! Todd and his assistant Christina were wonderful. I was nervous, but Todd was completely professional and funny. My friend was able to come too, and we had a great time laughing at my attempts to be "sultry." Needless to say, the photographs are incredible...Todd made me look like a model, and I am definitely not! My husband LOVED the photo book! I would recommend Pictures by Todd to anyone, for any reason. His work is incredible, and his studio is great at being in timely contact, sharing progress and sneak peeks. Loved this opportunity, and if I was still in PA, I would use Pictures by Todd again!

Profile Picture Kaley, 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are absolutely thrilled with everything Todd and his crew have done for us. From our engagement pictures to our wedding day, to our wedding album, everything has been amazing. He is flexible, and really fun to work with. He can make a budget work for you and will go out of his way to make sure your needs are met. Most importantly, his photographs are absolutely stunning! Also, he is not hard to get a hold of, which I found to be the case with some of the vendors I was looking into.

Before the big day we met with him to go over everything. He will make sure to have note of everything you want, including a timeline and photos that are important to you. Todd had no problem making sure all of our needs were met, he went above and beyond all of our expectations. He made our day seamless, and the photos are breathtaking.

I have a background in photography, and this made me very picky when it came to choosing a photographer for our wedding. My now Husband and I interviewed several photographers. When we met Todd, we ended up spending almost two hours in his studio getting to know each other and letting him know all about our dreams for our big day. There was no question, after that day, my husband and I did not have to look any further. We were so excited to work with Todd, and he seemed really excited to be working with us as well, which made it a lot more special.

I would highly recommend Todd, We have nothing but good things to say!

Profile Picture Amy, 6/7/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I don't think I can say enought about how great it was to work with Todd and his team. He was very organized, fun and creative. He kept the day moving fast and was extreamly easy to work with. Todd's laid back approach to catch candid shots was exactly what we were looking for. We were able to enjoy our day and have great photographs that truly captured the feeling of the day.

Profile Picture Crystal, 3/23/13, 6 Reviews