Pictures by Todd Photography Reviews

Pictures by Todd Photography 6
Pictures by Todd Photography 7

Katie · Married on 11/24/2018

Magical Night

I cannot say enough amazing things about how great Todd and his team was to work with. If you are reading this review, you have (probably) already looked at his amazing pictures and know how talented he is as a photographer!! Let me now convince you on why he is the BEST photographer for you to work with. He is sooo friendly, personable, flexible, quick-thinking and thoughtful. Todd was unobtrusive throughout my entire wedding, yet I know that he took many gorgeous photos. I know this because whenever I was with some family or friends who wanted a picture, Todd or his assistant Christina, were immediately there to take a professional picture as well. Additionally, whenever I wanted a picture taken, he was immediately there before I even spent 2 seconds looking for him. I'm so excited to see all these pictures! Additionally, as you already know from looking at his pictures, he has such a talented "eye" for shots. He took a variety of pictures of the venue, my bridal party, and my husband and I that I would never have thought of. He sees great "shots" and quickly executes the pictures. Finally it poured rain the night of my wedding, and Todd found the perfect spot for my husband and I to stand in the rain (under an umbrella!) for a romantic and magical shot. He even went out into the rain himself to get this picture! And I have to tell you - it rained so hard that the roads flooded that night, and Todd was still willing to get into the rain and take this perfect picture. After working with Todd, he now feels like part of the family. Todd eased all anxieties, and I have to be honest; I was never once stressed or anxious the day or even morning of my wedding because I knew how great Todd would be - he did not disappoint! I was so comfortable to work with him, and if we ever need a photographer again, he will be the first person I call! Thank you Todd for such an easy, comfortable, and fun-filled night.

Marci Fornari · Married on 10/07/2018

the best photographer ever!

We feel so lucky to have hired Todd to capture the most special day in our lives, and perfect does not even begin to describe how awed we are by our photos. From day one, Todd was so easy to work with and so much fun to talk to! During my first phone call with Todd I knew that he was the photographer for us. His philosophy is to capture the emotion of an event, which is exactly what we wanted. Todd was flexible and provided very personalized service. He took the time to get to know us during our engagement shoot, and really made sure that he understood us as a couple and our hopes for the big day. On wedding day he was the most relaxed and laid back person, but also made sure that everything went according to schedule. He made sure to capture all the photos we wanted, but never in a forced or staged way. He was so easy going and really made us feel at ease. The pictures are flawless and capture the emotion of the day (smiles, tears, laughter, joy) perfectly. Working with Todd was the best because we never had to worry about anything except having fun and enjoying the moment, he made sure to capture it all! We feel so lucky to have shared our wedding day with Todd and look forward to hiring him for events in the future!

Joanne · Married on 07/21/2018

Todd and his crew are the best!!! So great to work with, easy going and the results are absolutely AMAZING!! Todd has been rhe photographer for all three of my childrens weddings, our grandchildrens pictures and family photos. Obviously we recommend everyone using him. You will never be disappointed!

Sara · Married on 07/21/2018

We couldn’t have asked for a better photographer or better photos for our day! Todd is the best at keeping it fun and relaxed during all of the photos so you enjoy every second of your day and the photos are absolutely perfect, we are totally obsessed with our photos! We had a bit of rain on our day and Todd found beautiful places for all of our photos and we didn’t have to worry about a thing! Thank you pictures by Todd!!

Kathy · Married on 07/08/2018

Loved the whole process working with Todd. He has a great personality, was patient and proposed so many ideas. (We were a couple with very different expectations about photography...) He was totally unobtrusive yet captured all the excitement of the event. We received our proofs 2 weeks later so we could not have asked for a better experience. It was a pleasure working with him.

Vito · Married on 07/06/2018

AMAZING!!!!!!!!! Talented, Energetic, Passionate & Creative visionary! We could not be any happier with our photos and experience overall. Not only does Todd make your day fun & comfortable while working with you, he captures every single moment it this truly shows in every single photo!!!! Now that's passion and art! This is was the best vendor we were able to work with for our wedding! HIGHLY RECOMMEND! His photographic eye is perfection! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Pictures by Todd Photography 14
    Pictures by Todd Photography 21
    Pictures by Todd Photography 22
    Pictures by Todd Photography 23

Mary · Married on 06/23/2018

Todd and his team were super professional and took spectacular photos-both candid and set pieces-of our wedding. Highly recommended.

• W

William · Married on 04/28/2018

Todd is amazing hands down, so easy to work with and the quality of the pictures that came back just took us right back to our wedding day. Todd's professionalism is out of this world and capture so many amazing a memorable pictures of not just us but also all of our family and friends who came to our amazing day. Thank you Todd we will never forget you for this.

Pictures by Todd Photography 24
    Pictures by Todd Photography 29
    Pictures by Todd Photography 30
    Pictures by Todd Photography 31

Jaclyn · Married on 02/24/2018

We had the most wonderful experience with Todd and his crew. They took the stress away and made our day fun.

Sent on 04/06/2018

Pictures by Todd Photography's reply:

Thank you Jaclyn! Your wedding was beautiful and we thank you for letting us be part! All the best to you and Lou! Cheers, Todd

Nicholas · Married on 01/26/2018

Todd and Christina were absolutely amazing. Providing my husband and I the best wedding experience ever. Never were they in our way, and all of our pictures look flawless and amazing. We can't thank you enough. Xoxo Nicholas and A drew

Sent on 02/13/2018
    Pictures by Todd Photography 32
    Pictures by Todd Photography 33

Pictures by Todd Photography's reply:

Thank you Nicholas and Andrew! Your wedding was so much fun and we're so happy to take part and capture such a great day! Looking forward to designing a beautiful album for you! Cheers, Todd

Christina · Married on 08/05/2017

Todd and Christina we're amazing. They made me feel comfortable and they have a good sense of humor. It was a pleasure working with them. I recommended Todd to my sister in law so she booked him for her wedding too. I look forward to seeing them again at her wedding as well!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Pictures by Todd Photography's reply:

Thank you for the review Christina! Your wedding was a blast and can't wait to see you at the Bradley and Kate's wedding! Word of mouth as always been our best advertisement!

Lisa · Married on 10/29/2016

I was delighted with the photography by Todd Zimmerman at Pictures by Todd for my recent wedding. I heard about Todd through my church, as it had a list of preferred vendors that listed only Todd for photography. This gave me a good feeling to start, as I figured the church wouldn’t be willing to provide someone’s name on their preferred vendor list if that individual had not provided consistently outstanding work.

From my first call with Todd, I could see that everything was going to work out beautifully. He made it clear that he understood exactly what was important to my husband and me, including just how important we felt it was to have many photos of our loved ones and not just us.

The quality of Todd’s service and work exceeded my expectations, which were already high. The photo-taking process didn’t dominate the ceremony or the time that my husband and I spent with our guests. When we received our photos from Todd, we were thrilled. My husband can be pretty demanding with his photos because he was a photojournalism major at University of Missouri, but he was singing the praises of the quality of Todd's work. A few photos made me feel teary-eyed (in the best of ways!). I wholeheartedly recommend Todd to prospective brides and grooms who want to ensure that their special day is perfectly captured.

Brandy · Married on 10/22/2016

We fell in love with Pictures by Todd from the very first moment that we met Todd as we were searching for a super friendly, talented and amazing photographer for our wedding 5 years ago. Since then, Pictures by Todd has become a part of our family! Todd photographs our family portraits every year and just recently, when we had our 5 year anniversary celebration, we experienced even more love from Pictures by Todd as two of their other talented photographers captured all the memories we've enjoyed looking at as well as those we missed in such the whirlwind of the day!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Pictures by Todd Photography's reply:

Thank you Brandy! You and your family are always welcome at Pictures By Todd! Thanks for the support over the years!

Lauren · Married on 09/30/2016

I had the absolute best experience with Todd, Jeff and Jessica! I have to admit I was nervous thinking about photographers coming and having 'all eyes on me.' But when they arrived the afternoon at my wedding, all of my worries dissapeared. Todd and Jeff were so fun and had such great chemistry together! I enjoyed being around them which made the whole experience so much more enjoyable. They were professional but also very personable. They took my ideas into mind but at the same time caught amazing moments that I didn't even think of. Todd walked into the the wedding suite and immediately had ideas of silhouette shots of me and then myself and my dad which was amazing! I got to enjoy time in the wedding suite with my family moments before the wedding with Todd and Jeff and it was very relaxed and fun. They were capturing great moments without it being planned and staged. I can't say enough about all the little things they didn to make me feel comfortable. Throughout the whole reception they were around taking amazing pictures yet never 'in your space.' I had the absolute best experience and would highly recommend to any brides-to-be to use Todd as their photographer- you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Pictures by Todd Photography's reply:

Thank you Lauren! Your wedding was a blast! I'm still so happy you decided to get married outside even in the little drizzle of rain showers! I'm honored to capture photos of you and your family to cherish forever! Cheers, Todd

Mia · Married on 09/04/2016

Todd and his Assistant Photographer Christina were our photographers for our wedding. The bottom line is that you can't do better than Todd and his team. They are professional, give you amazing direction (this was important to us as me and my husband are challenged in the posing department) and take BREATHTAKING photos.

When I received our first "teaser" picture from the wedding I thought to myself "Who is that couple? Is this photo out of a magazine?"

Todd is worth EVERY PENNY and if you want the most beautiful, natural and classic wedding photos you will make the right decision and go with Pictures by Todd.

Sent on 09/07/2016

Pictures by Todd Photography's reply:

Aww, thanks for the kind words Mia! We aim to please, and you and Danny were equally great to work with. We were thrilled to be a part of your wedding and we can't wait to share with you all the great moments and images we were able to capture throughout each chapter of your day! Cheers! Todd

Denise · Married on 05/28/2016

I'm originally from California and had my wedding in Philly this past May. Pictures by Todd was recommended to me by my father-in-law and I am so happy to have picked them. Todd was thorough and helpful from the beginning to the end. Although Todd was not available to take our pictures, Bill and Mark did an outstanding job. They were professional, patient, creative, and thoughtful. At one point, I didn't see them at the reception, however, they captured every special moment. The colors and edits are beyond my expectation. Todd and his team kept us informed about the photography and delivered much earlier than expected. I give my highest recommendation for Pictures by Todd.

Sent on 07/21/2016

Pictures by Todd Photography's reply:

Denise, Thank you so much for the review! Bill and Mark enjoyed capturing moments of your unique and beautiful wedding! I think they're still dancing! Thanks again for letting us be part! Cheers, Todd

Joanne · Married on 11/14/2015

Todd is amazing. His passion for photography shows in every picture and he goes above and beyond to make his clients happy. When my son requested his engagement pictures be outside at the ice skating rink Todd did not hesitate. He put on his skates and went out on that ice on a freezing cold day with his camera and got fabulous pictures. The wedding pictures were equally amazing. Every picture my daughter in law requested he got and so many more we never thought of. He and his crew are so great to work with...friendly, professional, timely, able to put every one at ease.in addition, he is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. We were so thrilled to have him be the photographer for our sons wedding and would highly recommend him!!!.

Kimberly · Married on 09/19/2015

Todd and his team were amazing! We booked them very far in advance and they made sure to communicate with us especially as the day drew closer. They were punctual and kept the timeline we had discussed for the day. Todd was able to capture everything I wanted and more. He was easy to work with and made everyone feel comfortable and at ease in front of the camera! He was able to handle a rowdy bridal party and able to make them focus and get the shot. They did an amazing job for us.

Liz · Married on 09/12/2015

Todd and his team are awesome! My husband and I are not comfortable being the center of attention. Todd put us at ease! We recently got to see some teasers. The pictures show how comfortable he made us and how much fun we had! They are beautiful....I can't wait to see more!

I am so glad I chose Pictures by Todd for my wedding photography. From our first meeting with Todd, my mother and I knew we wanted him to shoot the day. He was wonderful about blending the more formal/posed shots that my mom wanted with the candid shots and “little moments” that I wanted to capture. Everyone in our bridal party and many members of the family commented on how great he was to work with. Their exact words were “awesome,” “so nice,” and “such a great guy” just to mention a few. Christina was wonderful as well, and seemed to know whenever there was something I wanted her to get a picture of! The final pictures are absolutely sensational. They are better than I ever hoped for…and I had high expectations after seeing some of Todd’s previous work! The beauty of the day is reflected in the photos, and it’s amazing to look back at those moments and remember how magical they were. Pictures by Todd is worth every penny. My husband and I plan to be customers for many more photos in the future!

I would absolutely recommend Todd to anyone looking for a high quality, professional photographer. We were immediately comfortable with Todd's warm, friendly personality. We were impressed with his staff, studio, and professionalism. He is excellent at being discreet during the event - we never noticed him taking pictures, but he caught all of our most special and emotional moments. The photographs were absolutely stunning. He was a pleasure to work with. You will not be disappointed.

We used Pictures by Todd Photography for our wedding on 5/16/16 at Cairnwood Estates. They are awesome. Todd also did engagement photos of us the week prior to our wedding and we couldn't be happier with the photos we have seen so far. Todd is creative in his vision. Our guests even commented on how Todd and his team were everywhere but nowhere because they seemed to be everywhere getting pictures of all the important happenings of the day but were so unobtrusive about getting the shots. The pictures I have seen so far have taken me back to that day and captured the feelings of that moment. I love when a picture can capture that and Todd's do. Thank you to Todd and his team for that!!!!!

I used Pictures by Todd Photography for my wedding. I just received some of the teaser pictures and I was BLOWN away by them!! They were outstanding. It rained on my wedding day, so we had to adjust slightly, and Todd and his assistant, Christina, were still able to give me the MOST beautiful pictures. I honestly loved every single one of the pictures so far. Todd and Christina are wonderful to work with. Todd is very easy to get in touch with, if you have any questions along the way. He is super friendly and very receptive of any of your ideas or needs. During my ceremony and reception, I feel like I never even saw Todd. He is very behind the scenes and very much just lets you enjoy your wedding day and night. Todd and Christina are so talented. If you are looking for a wedding photographer, please choose Pictures by Todd Photography!

Sent on 03/30/2015

Pictures by Todd Photography's reply:

You already know how much we enjoyed working with you guys, and of course I'm thrilled you love the images that you've seen so far... there are many more to come!! Thanks for the nice review. I think the approach to how photographer works on a wedding day is every bit as important as the images being captured since a wonderful experience = wonderful images and memories! Cheers, Todd

Megan · Married on 11/01/2014

Todd was the perfect choice for our wedding. The instant we met Todd at his studio we felt comfortable and well-informed. Todd is an expert photographer with a obvious talent for capturing beautiful moments. Todd was really easy to work with and we were beyond pleased with our engagement and wedding photos. He even got our teasers back within just a few weeks! Todd was definitely not the most affordable photographer available in our area but he was willing to work within our budget and it was well worth the money!