Picture This Wedding: We offer Micro-Wedding Packages! Reviews

Picture This Wedding: We offer Micro-Wedding Packages!

Picture This Wedding: We offer Micro-Wedding Packages!

Dover, NH

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Tabitha Married on 08/27/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

They have everything under control!

We had a great experience with Picture This Wedding! They reduced so much stress during the whole process with their expertise, attention to details, and confidence. Thank you so much for making our big day extra special! Highly recommend!
    Joshua P. Married on 07/30/2022

Perfection

Both photographers were a joy to work with and made our big day a breeze. Looking forward to seeing the results!

Hi Joshua,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review! I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with Brendan and Stephanie. We are so happy to have been a part of capturing your big day, and we can't wait to send you the gorgeous photos that were taken!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Megan T. Married on 06/04/2022

5 Stars Picture This Wedding

I wish I could give her a million stars!!! Picture This Wedding is extremely professional.They gave us everything we wanted and more our wedding photos came back to us in 3 weeks from our wedding. I will recommend Picture This Wedding to everyone I know for Photography,Videography and Photo Booth!
    Sarah W. Married on 10/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Love love love picture this!

We used Picture This Wedding for both our engagement photo shoot and for the whole day of our wedding, and we were SO impressed by Their work. My husband and I both don’t usually enjoy getting pictures taken of us, but pictures with Picture This Wedding were a lot of fun! They made the sessions so easy going so that the photos looked candid and natural. They also do such a good job of capturing pictures of every aspect of the big day while not getting in the way of the events as they take place. they got us our pictures back in the time frame laid out in the contract, even in the peak of wedding season, and they were incredible! Picture This Wedding work was well worth every penny. We would highly recommend Picture This Wedding for your wedding pictures!! Thanks Picture This Wedding Team!!!
    Sarah A. Married on 09/18/2021

It was good.

.......................................................................
    Monica Married on 09/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Phenomenal Photography & Videography!!

If I could describe our experience with Picture This Wedding in one word would be AMAZING! From the moment I talked to Matthew at Picture This Wedding, I knew they were the right company to be the photographer for our wedding. Their vibe and professionalism shines through. We are not the best picture ready people but with Picture This Weddings guidance they just gets you inspire and in the moment. Our wedding pictures are perfect! We were amazed by all the details and moments the Picture This Wedding Team captured through out, we wish could relive our special day again!
  • Lauren
    Lauren P. Married on 09/12/2021

Perfection!

I just wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude for our photographer Larry. He was an absolute gem! He went completely above and beyond my expectations. He made me and my husband feel comfortable and at ease. I felt like the most beautiful bride in the universe and I owe it all to him. We would chose Larry 1000 times over as our photographer if given the opportunity. He is an asset to you true this wedding, to say the least. Our day would not have been complete if he weren’t here. WE ARE SO GRATEFUL!!!
    Eric Married on 09/04/2021

Amazing company!

Picture This Wedding was the most amazing photographer and I am beyond happy that we choose Picture This Wedding to shoot not only our engagement but our wedding also. They made sure everything went perfect for the wedding and that they got every shot for us. I would have been a complete mess without them on our wedding day! Picture This Wedding pictures are beautiful and I promise you will want Picture This Wedding to continue being your family photographer for years to come!!
    Peter Married on 08/27/2021

MVP vendor

Picture This Wedding was hands down my MVP vendor for our wedding! From the moment I inquired about booking them I immediately knew Picture This Wedding was the ONE lol. Matthew was very quick in his responses, very professional, and clearly knew there stuff. What sold me on Picture This Wedding was how extremely bubbly, friendly, and passionate they were through email (that’s really hard to do lol). The day of Picture This Wedding was a rockstar! Our photographer had such good energy!! Just makes it so easy for you to loosen up and as a result they captured the BEST candids. I had a ton of fun goofing off with him. He made me feel effortlessly beautiful. Our photos came out absolutely STUNNING! I can’t get over them and neither can our friends or family. Picture This Wedding Team is so artistic and INTUITIVE. Pictures are so full of life really a storyteller. Pictures capture moments and memories not prom poses. The team perfectly captured my wife and I’s relationship: playful and adventurous. Not only do I feel like we got the most incredible photos but I feel like I genuinely made a friend with Matthew and the Picture This Wedding Team. Book Picture This Wedding NOW! They are worth every single penny!
    Mary Married on 08/21/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Videography experience BLOWN AWAY!!!

From the beginning Picture This Wedding was an absolute dream to work with! We decided to hire a videographer a little late in the game, but Matthew from picture this wedding made it feel like we weren’t behind at all. I loved that he took the time to get to know us to get a full picture of our expectations/vision and just us as a couple. During our wedding day, picture this wedding kept us smiling, laughing and feeling completely comfortable. I loved that they were out on the dance floor having a blast, while still filming and capturing our day. We just had so much fun with the picture this wedding team! Our 5 minute recap video was posted online on time and it was absolutely amazing, we were blown away. I know our full video will be just as stunning! I highly, highly recommend working with Picture This Wedding!!!
    Rachel Married on 08/07/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

5 stars picture this wedding!

First, fabulous service from start to finish! Every person I worked with was kind and patient and provided clarity and worked with me to achieve the goal of the end product. I couldn't be happier with the stellar customer service! Then the Photographers & Videographers that came to the wedding were professional and personable! We enjoyed working with them and they worked so well with our photographer and let her take the lead. And the end result? FABULOUS!! I am so happy with highlight film and with the full length film. So so happy! I can't thank Picture This Wedding enough!

Hi Rachel,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this review! We had such a pleasure working with y'all, and are so honored to have been a part of capturing your special day. We couldn't be happier to hear how thrilled you both are with your photos are videos. I hope you are both doing well as we approach your one-year anniversary (!!!)

Best wishes & many thanks,

The Picture This Team
    Mike G. Married on 07/08/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Picture This Wedding For The Win!!!

Having Picture This Wedding as our wedding photographer was the easiest and best decision we made for our wedding day. Looking through photographers' portfolios in the beginning to find the right one can be a bit of a daunting task, but something about Picture This Wedding photos just stood out to us from the rest. The more we looked at other portfolios, the more we knew we wanted Matthew & the Picture This Wedding team at our wedding. Kassandra shot our engagement photos about six months prior to the wedding. We met her in Newport Rhode Island and she had already scoped out all of the prime spots where she wanted to take photos. They were absolutely AMAZING. She made us feel so comfortable which made the photos that much better because the smiles were genuine - we were laughing and having a blast the entire time. We just received the photos back from our actual wedding day and the joy that these photos brought us is a close rival for the joy we felt on the wedding day itself. Kassandra and her second shooter captured the day perfectly. After our wedding, we've been saying that we wish we could relive the day over and over again and these photos truly allow us to do that. We feel so lucky that we had photographers who were so flexible, fun, and just so incredibly talented. If you're searching for the photographer who will deliver the most gorgeous wedding (& engagement!) photos you could possibly imagine, while making you feel like you're just having a natural photo shoot with your closest friends, look no further!
  • Kayla
    Kayla N. Married on 11/28/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional, affordable, and a priceless experience

We hired Picture This for our wedding in November 2020. Matt and the team were incredible to work with, super responsive, and it was a pleasure having them join our special day!

Picture This Wedding: We offer Micro-Wedding Packages!'s reply:

Thank you for such an amazing 5-star review! Thank you for allowing us to cover your special day! Thank you for choosing Picture This Wedding!
    Patrick Married on 09/05/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I was able to meet Matt a little over a month ago and right from the start I knew his character and professionalism was exactly the type of company I wanted to work with. He took my thoughts and ideas to help me bring them to life by working with photographer Sam W. It was all a surprise for my fiancé, I wanted to capture the moment in secrecy. That is exactly what Sam had done and it couldn't have gone any better! She not only captured the beauty of this life changing moment but stayed well after to take photos and help us enjoy our moment together! The ability for her to work with someone she’s never met was outstanding. She put me to ease and did a tremendous job. I highly recommened both Sam W. and Picture This Wedding for any special occasion!!
  • Tracey
    Tracey T. Married on 08/16/2020

Absolutely amazing photography!!

When we first started looking for a photographer we didn’t know anything about Main coming from Connecticut. I started searching online and when I came across Pictured this Wedding and I saw Kassandra‘s photos, that was enough for me. I contacted them online. The owner Matt got back to me within a few minutes and we talked about our date and our venue at the Cliff House Maine, he said it was one of their favorite spots to photograph. I requested Kassandra and he said she was available for our date in May 2020. Matt was so friendly and informative, he even told us the best time of day to have our ceremony. Then the Covid happened...Picture This Wedding and Matt worked with us with every date change and every postponement. When we finally settled on a date in August 2020. When I spoke to Kassandra she was amazing, she understood exactly what we were looking for and reassured me everything would be perfect! When she showed up to do our photography she was so sweet and so professional, we loved her right off the bat. She was so fun to work with. She had so many great ideas. I explained to Matt in the beginning that we really didn’t want any portraits but we want to mostly candid shots, our guest never knew she was around you barely noticed her, but when we asked her to do certain pictures she was more than accommodating. She sent us a couple of sneak peaks of our photos and we were stunned. They are the most beautiful pictures I’ve ever seen. I absolutely can’t wait to see the rest. I highly, highly recommend Picture this Wedding, Matt and Kassandra for your wedding or family photos or for any of your photo needs. ♥️
    Lauren M. Married on 08/08/2020

Great experience

Love working with Matt & Kassandra to plan our wedding. They are both so helpful and responsive! Look forward to working with them during this exciting time!
    Erin M. Married on 07/17/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn’t have been more perfect!!

Beyond my expectations!! I was so nervous because we traveled from MD to ME for our small destination wedding and I was unable to meet our photographer and videographer until the day of the wedding. We feel SO lucky because they not only exceeded our expectations but somehow managed to capture every single thing we envisioned for our day. We received all of our edited prints in less than a week. Highly suggest!!
    Alyssa C. Married on 06/27/2020

Exceeded our expectations

Where do I begin?! This company really does deserve five stars. Matthew was so flexible and accommodating and exceeded our expectations. Our photographer Alessandro and videographer Irma were both so professional, yet made the whole experience enjoyable. We got a little sneak peak of our pictures and we are both so impressed with the quality. If you want quality photography and videography at a low price, stick with Picture this Wedding!
    Judi M. Married on 05/16/2020

Wedding Photographer

Working with Matt and Kassandra has been a wonderful experience. They respond to our requests and have a great calming quality to their replies. We cannot wait to work with them for our daughter's wedding in April.
    Sarah Married on 02/09/2020

Amazing company

This is THE Photography & Photo Booth company to hire. The amount of props are amazing, they even made a photo album with our guests photos and notes that they wrote to us, that was such an awesome surprise!!! Our guests loved it and all of them used it! They let you print out the photos and let you download all the pics for free. I'm so happy we hired them! Our wedding was in Boston and they luckily work out there too :) They are super professional and the attendant was awesome!!!
    Sally A. Married on 11/02/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So far just GREAT!!! So looking forward!!!

Only in the planning/booking stages. So far... great! I’ll repost after our event for the real skinny!
    Emily Married on 10/19/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My now fiancé, worked with this company to surprise me for our engagement! The photographer, Sam W., was simply amazing! She was following us just as it became time for him to get on one knee and I had no clue that she was even there! Afterwards, she took our engagement photos. She was great with direction, she knew where to capture just the right lighting and she helped us (i’m so awkward in front of cameras) with different picture ideas. My fiancé said that setting everything up with Picture This Wedding was a breeze and who doesn’t want that when they are about to propose?! Thank you to Picture This Wedding and Sam W. for our beautiful photos and capturing our special moment! Highly recommend!!
    Katrina Married on 10/05/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Truly so excited to start working with this company for our wedding! We've had a terrible experience when meeting a different photography company and were very hesitant to meet a different company. But we met with Matthew and he was very professional and down to earth. The one company I've been to that doesn't try to pressure you into getting the most expensive package! He also took the time to show us the AMAZING magic mirror that we didn't even think of, and some examples of their video work that we are now thinking of!
    Kiara S. Married on 09/07/2019

Absolutely amazing

Words can’t even express how amazing my experience with Picture This Wedding was! Matthew is a miracle worker. The price was beyond cheap for the service and quality that we received for my sisters wedding. The pictures were one of the most important things to her and her husband, and Picture This exceeded our expectations!
illustration stars