Picture This Media Reviews

12 | Norcross, GA

12 Reviews for Picture This Media

Sara · Married on 09/21/2019

Highly Recommended

Picture This Media captured our wedding brilliantly, creatively, and emotionally. I can’t even begin to describe the level of quality we received in our video. My wife and I were beyond pleased and even in tears every time we re-watch our special day. At the wedding, Picture This Media captured every important moment, every special detail, and so much more. They worked well with our photographer, were never in the way, and hardly noticeable during the event, but yet managed to be in all the right places at the right times. Editing didn’t take long, and they worked with us on choosing music and provided us with a personalized DVD and menu screen. I highly recommend them for ALL major events and for those moments you never want to forget.

Sent on 01/02/2020

Keisha and Walter · Married on 07/20/2019

Very Professional

Arnitra was great to work with, she arrived on time the day of the wedding which is very important to me. Arnitra answered every question I had and she was very thorough with her work. She’s highly recommended and I will use her again.

Sent on 08/24/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 06/08/2019

Great to work with

Arnitra has been great throughout the entire wedding planning process. She has been very prompt with communication and answering any questions we may have had. She was very sweet and easygoing and we barely noticed her at the wedding. We have enjoyed working with her and Picture This Media

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Greg

Greg Cole · Married on 02/23/2019

Great job!!!

We had a crazy wedding and the captured it perfectly. Super job!!!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Carolyn · Married on 09/28/2018

Picture This Media - Amazing!!

Arnitra and her team are top-notch!! Every interaction with Arnitra was pleasant and professional. As a Bride-to-Be i had a million questions and of course some "anxiety" but Arnitra calmed all my fears and left me feeling excited about our final product. During the wedding, the film crew was "ninja-like" : ) I never knew they were there. We had a pretty intimate wedding in a gallery but that team moved with such precision everything flowed without a hitch. I highly recommend Picture This Media for your wedding/event.

Sent on 10/28/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 08/18/2018

Pleasure to work with!

My husband and I have really enjoyed working with Arnitra. She made everyone so comfortable because she is so personable. Communication has been great and she has kept us informed of every step...before and after the big day to ensure our vision was captured in our wedding video. Would highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Kara · Married on 08/11/2018

My husband and I highly recommend Picture This Media for ALL of your videography needs!! They were so on point and took video from all angles!! We were referred to Arnitra Jackson of Picture This Media by our photographer and she and her team did not disappoint us!! They were on time and very professional the entire day!! Their customer service is impeccable!! We had a couple phone conversations prior to meeting on the day of the wedding. Arnitra is one of a kind and I truly felt she wanted the best for us on our wedding day! She is a genuine person who made me feel like more than a client!! When I met with her, she was very attentive to my needs and expectations. We can’t wait to see the footage!! Their work is top notch!! They were one of the last vendors we hired bc we weren’t sure if we wanted video footage. But other married couples we talked to said videography is a must and the ones that didn’t have it said it was their biggest wedding regret. We are so elated that we chose them for our wedding on August 11, 2018!! Check them out at www.picture-this-media.com!!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Brandon · Married on 07/14/2018

We booked Arnitra and her team through her partnership with Jaxon photography and we can't say enough good things about her service. She met with us a month before the wedding and heard our vision for our big day . My wife and I really impressed with her presentation and wealth of knowledge. We left that meeting felt completely secure with our decision to hire her and her team, and on the day of our wedding, they did not disappoint. We had our ceremony in one location and our reception in another and they captured everything from us getting ready to our final send-off. They were punctual, professional, and humorous and made the day even that much better. We can't say enough good things about her and her team's work.

Sent on 08/01/2018

Deola · Married on 06/09/2018

Arnitra and her team did a wonderful job during out wedding. We didnt even know there were there as they were not in the way, but when I looked at pictures and videos from family and friends I could see them.

Sent on 08/11/2018

Gwendolyn · Married on 11/11/2017

Amitra was very professional. She and her team exceeded my expectations and I am excited with my DVD. I recommend this vendor if you want Memories for a Lifetime!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Nikki · Married on 09/03/2017

You will not be disappointed!

We were referred to Picture This Media by a close friend, and were not disappointed. Every contact was professional yet personable. During our wedding day, the team was awesome. They got us talking as well as our guests, and we have the memories of that forever. The wedding snippet and video are beautiful, and I'm so glad that we chose Picture This Media to capture it.

Sent on 08/23/2019

Tanesha · Married on 04/08/2017

Arnitra and Picture This Media did a great job at our wedding. We didn't even realize they were everywhere! They worked without being obtrusive or distracting. Her personality was so happy and outgoing she made us laugh. Very professional! Even before the wedding she was on point with communication. We cannot wait to to the video. Thanks Arnitra and Picture This Media for capturing our special day!

Sent on 07/02/2018