Picture This Reviews

164 | Danbury, CT

164 Reviews for Picture This

Mike was absolutely amazing! He did such a wonderful job as our wedding photographer, we can't thank him enough! The compliments we get are endless! He has such patience, and professionalism. He found a great location for us to take our photos pre-wedding, and even drove us there in his own vehicle! He was very attentive to our needs (he held my dress for me while walking along the beach!), while seamlessly maneuvering around the wedding getting every shot. I will recommend him without question (and I already have to several friends getting married!). Mike, thank you thank you thank you! :)

Sent on 08/19/2014

Nicole · Married on 05/30/2014

Michael Tomassi and Nicole Pliego completely rocked our wedding! We received so many compliments about how smoothly they helped run the day & non-intrusive they were while taking photos. They thought about things we needed even before we knew we needed them! Mike jumped right in to help when he saw my mother, sister and I having difficulty bustling my dress & got us club soda right away to get out some dirt I had picked up along the way. Mike & Nicole P have pure talent to see different angles, shades & colors in the world. What was so wonderful as well was the amount of pictures that were taken of our family & friends on the dance floor. The candids were some of our favorites! They were always ready with a lot of laughs to make us feel relaxed. Nicole P did our engagement shoot and it was so comforting to have her by our side after having developed a super great connection. Nic Squared! We also saw her & Mike capture priceless moments on the dance floor that we never knew happened! We love them both & are forever grateful for the beautiful photographs we will have in our family forever. We were treated like friends rather than a client. But also made to feel special & important on such a big day. For anyone out there looking for photographers that go above and beyond do NOT hesitate to book! Mike worked with our budget and put no pressure on us regarding extras. But we love his work so much we can't wait to purchase his gorgeous custom made albums and other options he has available! Mike is a true professional who helps us busy brides & grooms glide through such a busy day! He always scheduled convenient times for us with appointments and meetings. His responses to e-mails and phone calls are on point. My husband and I cannot express enough fantastic qualities about Picture This Photography of CT!

Sent on 06/10/2014

Sarah · Married on 05/24/2014

We first met our photographer, Nicole Pliego, at my brother-in-law's wedding last April. We immediately fell in love with her professionalism, and personality! That night, my husband and I made an executive decision (over a year away from our own wedding) to hire Picture This and hounded Mike Tomassi and Nicole for their business card! Mike was not available for our wedding but Nicole was our primary and we were not disappointed! She was so fun to work with! She got our relaxed vibe and didn't push us to do things we didn't want to do. She made our whole day enjoyable and never missed a beat! Her second for the day, Angela, complimented her well. She took care of the guys in the morning and the duo worked seamlessly when we were all together later in the day. Our guests noted many times to us that they were always "in the moment" but never intrusive...and it shows in the photos! They exceeded our expectations ten-fold! We love love love everything--from the romantic photos to the family portraits to the funny and candid shots they were able to snap! A simple, "Thank you," doesn't even begin to cover it!!!!! We had so much fun working with Nicole and Angela and would HIGHLY recommend ANYONE from Picture This for any wedding or special family moment. We are so impressed with how quickly our photos were posted to their website and our DVD will be here soon! AMAZING COMPANY!

Sent on 06/02/2014

ANA · Married on 05/09/2014

Mike and his assistant were absolutely wonderful. They were so much fun and easy to work with. I would recommend Mike to anyone. Pictures came out amazing, I LOVED IT! We had a blast. Thank you Mike...

Sent on 05/23/2014

Valerie · Married on 05/03/2014

I can't say enough about Mike Tomassi of Picture This! The engagement session and the wedding day were captured beautifully through Mike's talented lens! Mike made us laugh and eased the stress of the day while taking pictures of all the important happenings. I have gotten so many compliments about the pictures.. And his prices are extremely reasonable! Our May 3,2014 wedding will be remembered well through the creativity of Mike Tomassi and his photography.

Sent on 05/17/2014

Mike and Nicole were so professional. They took all the stress out of my wedding day and made everyone feel comfortable! They even had some great location ideas for pictures on the way to my reception.

Sent on 05/01/2014

Renee · Married on 04/18/2014

If I could give them more than 5 stars I would!! I first met Mike T. and Nicole P. when they were shooting my best friends wedding. There was an instant connection and I knew I found my photographers. Unfortunately, Mike was unavailable for the date of my wedding, but I snagged Nicole up immediately and Mike assigned his son, Anthony. Both Nicole and Anthony were beyond professional and they took incredible pictures. I had multiple people come up to me at my wedding saying that the photographers were so nice and NEVER in the way. I cannot say enough about this pair. And to top it off, they had a preview of my pictures ready the next day and the rest of my pictures in 3 days.

I would highly recommend Picture This to any bride. Wedding planning is hectic.....these photographers made everything easy and beautiful. It's a no-brainer!!

Sent on 05/21/2014

Meghan · Married on 12/28/2013

My husband and I were fortunate enough to have Mike and Nicole work our unforgettable wedding day from the photography angle. What a pleasant experience and I would not hesitate to recommend Picture This to any future bride and groom. From the very start, we were so impressed with Mike's willingness to capture the day how we envisioned and we feel as though he and Nicole did just that. Every step of the process was enjoyable, exciting and memorable. We heard from so many of our guests that they absolutely loved our photographers and it made the day that much more spectacular. Both Mike and Nicole shot unbelievably beautiful pictures and ones that are so meaningful to my husband and I and our entire family and friends. This was one of the best decisions we made for the wedding!

Sent on 02/18/2014

Jeanninr · Married on 11/01/2013

We had the pleasure of working with Mike and his son. All I can say is hilarious. Mike made my day so much fun. As someone who is extremely camera shy, he made me so comfortable. The pictures were fantastic. They were never intrusive and allowed us to enjoy our night. The pair felt like family friends and I look forward to working with them again someday.

Sent on 11/14/2014

Kelly · Married on 10/27/2013

Mike Tomassi of Picture This of CT is a Rockstar! From the minute he walked in the door, the whole atmosphere in our house changed. Everyone was suddenly totally relaxed and having a great time! At the last meeting before our wedding day, he recommended that we change picture taking sites because he had just been to the one we planned and it wasn't up to par - Nobody does that!The pictures he captured are absolutely amazing! Mike made having our pictures taken so much fun that we actually missed him a little the next day! You absolutely cannot go wrong with Picture This of CT!

Sent on 10/31/2013

Nicole · Married on 10/19/2013

We cannot say enough about Picture This and the fantastic job they did at our wedding. Michael took the time to get to know us along with our likes and dislikes. He has a great sense of humor that made it that much easier to smile in the thousands of pictures taken. Michael already knew what pictures he was taking prior to our wedding, which made the process go quickly and smoothly. His ideas are creative and his work is always done in a timely manner.
    Michael and Cara are professional, kind and enthusiastic. They captured moments at our wedding that we didn’t even know they were present for. When we look through our photos, it feels like we are reliving the day all over again! We can’t thank them enough for the wonderful job they did. Thanks for capturing such great memories!

Sent on 11/02/2013

Amy · Married on 10/12/2013

My mom and I knew from the very first interaction with Mike Tomassi that we had found the very best choice for our photographer. Mike has a way of completely putting you at ease and allowing you to fully enjoy the entire wedding planning process and most importantly your wedding day! Mike came into our house on the big day and almost instantly had us all laughing! Just what we all needed as the mix of emotions were quickly creeping up. Mike and Cara did an absolutely amazing job! They made sure that they captured all of the very important moments that we will look back at for years to come and also many moments of our family and friends that we may have missed on our big day! Picture This is an extremely professional company with the most amazing photographers. We LOVE our beautiful pictures and are so thankful to have met Mike Tomassi and his exceptional team!

Sent on 11/02/2013

Evelyn · Married on 10/11/2013

Engagement session and Wedding pictures are amazing. So happy with their work. They were always making us feel comfortable. Love all the pictures!!!

Sent on 11/05/2013

Dina · Married on 09/07/2013

Picture This was Hands Down the BEST Photographer!!!

My sister and I both got married within 4 months of one another. We did our research to find the absolute best photographer around and it paid off. We both made the right decision by going with Picture This!

Not only did they take beautiful wedding photos, they really made our albums unique from one another too. I was absolutely blown away when I received our album. They captured the best moments and the memories come right back to life every time I look through the album.

If you are looking for a photography team that will give you the VIP treatment and are experts in what they do, I highly recommend Picture This! Mike Tomassi and Nicole really went above and beyond to make my wedding day photos amazing!

Sent on 04/08/2014

Sarah · Married on 08/24/2013

Nicole and Anthony of Picture This were fabulous at our wedding. Nicole made me feel very comfortable and the pictures she took were beautiful. My husband likes artsy shots and she was able to accommodate his desires. We were very happy with the quality of the pictures and how professional Nicole and Anthony were.

Sent on 10/04/2013

Lizzie · Married on 08/02/2013

Picture This Photography was absolutely amazing! I am the type of person that needs to shop vendors to make sure that I am making the right choice, but once I met with Mike Tomassi of Picture This, I knew right then and there that this was who was going to make my wedding day exactly what I wanted. Mike in particular was AMAZING! On the day of my wedding he was professional, patient, personable…he made me and my whole family (and there were a lot of us) feel calm on that day, and as a result, we (and I especially) were really able to enjoy the day. I just can’t say enough about Mike and this company. The day after the wedding you would think that my family would be talking about me, the bride, and how I looked, danced etc., but no, they literally (and I kid you not) talked about Mike the entire day. They couldn’t get over how personable and professional he was. Now I did not mention this earlier, but I had 12 kids in my bridal party, and 7 of those kids were under the age of 6. My family was so amazed and impressed at how Mike organized all the kids and adults for each picture. The day ran seamless with Mike in charge.

If you are trying to figure out whom you want to do the photography for your wedding – don’t think too long and risk Mike being booked up for your wedding. I’ve heard horror stories about OTHER companies…my best friend’s photographer (she did NOT use Picture This) actually accidentally erased all of her wedding pictures. Don’t risk such an important day! Go with the best! Go with Mike and Picture This. Trusts a bride who has been through it—Mike was the best decision I made that day…(Shhh don’t tell my husband lol).

Sent on 08/24/2013

Bill · Married on 07/20/2013

Picture This was absolutely amazing from start to finish. Engagement photos came out perfect. We loved how they like to mix it up with classic shots, modern shots, unique shots, and they were very open to any suggestions we had for photos as well. They are quick to get back to you with final photos. On the wedding day they come early and ready to make it a special day. Our wedding was on the hottest day of the Summer, and they did everything possible to take great photos in shaded areas with perfect scenery. They kept us as cool as possible on that day and made it really fun! We had two photographers from Picture This at our wedding and they each had their own style and captured many different angles and photos, and had great ideas! If we could give 10 stars we would in every single category. We shopped around to quite a few vendors, but once we met with Picture This we knew our search had stopped. We couldn't be happier with the service from everyone involved! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Nicole and Anthony, we cannot thank you enough for capturing so many great memories on our special day. (Bill & Amy)

Sent on 08/02/2013

Kerianne · Married on 07/13/2013

From the moment I meant Mike I knew that this is who we had to use! From the initial meeting, to our engagement shoot (included in package) to our wedding day, to communication with him after, he was amazing. He knows what is doing, is fun to work with and takes the most amazing pictures. Hardest part was narrowing down ALL of the pictures to make a wedding album! If you are looking for a group who is professional, yet a lot of fun, who will give you the most memorable pictures, use these guys!!

Sent on 09/10/2013

Vanessa · Married on 06/29/2013

Several of my family members have had bad experiences with photographers in the past, so I was very nervous and picky when choosing a photographer for my own wedding.
    From the moment we sat down with Mike I knew he was my guy! He was not only professional, but made me feel comfortable and confident that I would receive beautiful pictures. Throughout the entire process Mike made sure all of our questions were answered and gave us a clear plan for the wedding day.
    His team made our wedding day run smoothly and were so enjoyable to work with. Mike brought a friendly smile and great personality that made our guests feel comfortable (he was like one of my family members!)
    Our wedding photos came out absolutely stunning! I highly recommend Picture This! We cannot thank you enough for capturing so many great memories on our special day! (Dave & Vanessa)

Sent on 08/19/2013

meghan · Married on 05/26/2013

Michael was referred to us from a friend who had him photograph their wedding. Come to find out, many other people we know have used Picture This as well. There is a clear reason for this.

From the first time we sat down with Mike to discuss our options we knew we had found someone who was truly genuine and filled with passion and talent for what he does. All along the way, Mike made sure our questions were answered, there was a solid plan in place, and gave us a clear schedule for how our wedding day would play out.

On our wedding day, Mike brought his smiling personality, a great sense of humor, and a super team that was able to capture every moment of our big day. Mike and Nicole never missed an opportunity for a photo, allowing our personalities to show through each shot. They were super quick in taking pictures and extremely unobtrusive in doing so. I still don't know how they were able to snap even half of what they did! Within days we had access to over 1500 pictures. This has allowed many close friends and family to continue finding new favorite photos and reliving the day all over again!

I cannot say enough about how fantastic Mike and Nicole were. We loved the energy they brought with them and added to the excitement of the day. It did not take long before we felt like one giant family. I have already referred Picture This to two of my coworkers, and I hope that we will have the opportunity to work with them again in the future.

Meg & Tom
    5/26/13

Sent on 06/16/2013

Jennifer · Married on 05/25/2013

Michael Tomassi from Picture This of Danbury was an amazing photographer! He was extremely professional and at the same time kept me (the bride) calm in the pre-wedding Chaos. He captured every single special moment of the evening and really gave people who couldn't attend the wedding a feel for what a wonderful night it was. Mike's pricing was very reasonable and affordable. I highly recommend Picture This of Danbury to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 06/07/2013

Melissa · Married on 05/18/2013

Picture this shot all my wedding pictures and I could not be happier with how the day went. Nicole, my photographer was professional, easy to work with, and absolutely fantastic at what she does. She wasn't pushy and once the reception started I didn't even know she was there. She took some wonderful pictures and I have never looked more beautiful - Thank you so much Picture This. You made a memorable day even more memorable!!!

Sent on 06/04/2013

Shannon · Married on 05/12/2013

Amazing photos and awesome to work with.

Sent on 06/11/2013

Katie · Married on 05/04/2013

This past week my husband and I had our wedding day. The pictures came out beautifully. Mike and Anthony Tomassi did a wonderful job. Very easy to talk to. Will gladly use them again for other events on the future. Thanks again!!!

Sent on 05/07/2013

Caitlin · Married on 03/30/2013

There aren't enough words to describe how amazing Mike and Nicole made our March 30, 2013 wedding. From our initial meeting to the follow up after our wedding, Mike Tomassi has been amazing and truly made my husband and I feel like family. Mike is not only friendly, but he clearly knows what he is doing. He gave us great advice and guidance.
    He shot our engagement photos at the perfect location (which he chose) and they turned out beautifully. Paul (my husband) and I had no idea what we had in mind for engagement photos. Mike picked a beautiful outdoor location ( in CT in February it's tricky) that he knew would work. Mike has a natural talent and made us feel so comfortable. He knew every shot he wanted to get that day and gave us great direction on how to look, how to pose etc. It was so easy!
    The day of our wedding Mike was on time and ontop of his game! He had every shot planned out so that we were not being taken away from any of the festivites. He has a great demeanor about him which helped ralley the family and wedding party to get staged photos done quickly and efficiently. He captured some truly beautiful candid moments as well! Nicole took care of picturing the guys and all of the pictures turned out amazing. She really captured the laid back essence of my husband. The photos she took of the guys were relaxed and were just what we were looking for.
    I would recommend Picture This of Danbury to everyone...in fact, I already have started telling my newly engaged friends about how wonderful and professional they are.

Sent on 05/22/2013