Picture This Reviews

164 | Danbury, CT

164 Reviews for Picture This

Amy · Married on 09/26/2015

Mike and Melissa made our day FANTASTIC!!! Mike was always laughing with us, even complimenting my sassy attitude haha!! He was amazing, on time and always professional - Melissa also was amazing with the groom and the groomsmen, making them laugh, taking amazing photos, and becoming more than just a vendor to us, but also a friend. Mike and Melissa seemed more like guests at our wedding as they were enjoying their time and not making us feel pressured, they took amazing photos, I mean truly amazing!!! I can't thank them enough for all of their hard work and most of all for capturing the memories of our wedding for us to have to always look back on. I highly recommend Picture this of CT!!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Carrie · Married on 09/25/2015

We had a wonderful experience with Picture This! I worked mostly with Nicole, she was always a pleasure to talk to, and I enjoyed working with her to figure out what ideas will work best for the wedding. At the wedding, Nicole and Cara were our 2 photographers, they were both very excited and motivated to take the best pictures for us! They both gave great direction and made it so much easier on all of us when it came to taking so many pictures on the big day! They also made sure we were able to get any and every particular combination of family photos so no one was left out! I never felt like I had to worry about something being overlooked, their creative eye was always open and looking for another great shot or angle. We LOVE our pictures, and had nothing short of a great experience with them.

Sent on 10/17/2015

Mayra · Married on 09/06/2015

Fabulous & Fantastic!! That's what I have to say of our photographers Cara & Melissa. Our wedding was on 9/6/15 ad we were lucky to have both these great ladies. Cara was the photographer for myself the bride and for my bridesmaids and Melissa for the groom and groomsmen. They were both very professional, patient, energetic and were able to capture many awesome shots. Cara made me feel extremely comfortable and constantly checked on me to see how I was doing during the photo shots. Melissa was fun and energetic with guys. Pictures were literally up within 24 hours and they are worth every penny we paid! So glad we decided to go with Picture this!

Xoxo
    Mayra & Daniel

Sent on 09/16/2015

OMG! There aren't enough WORDS to express how FABULOUS my experience with our photographers Cara & Melissa from "Picture this" was. Both so professional and so much fun! Cara was the photographer who was with me all day and constantly checked on me to see how I was doing. She was in charge and meant business, I didn't have to worry about a thing. Melissa is so funny and so much fun, my husband had a blast having her with him and his groomsmen. They stayed till the very last minute and took awesome shots. My wedding pictures are beyond AMAZING! They capture images that are unforgettable. Pictures were up for view within 24 hours, all of my guest raved about how fantastic the pictures came out. Definitely worth every penny!
    Thank you Cara and Melissa you definitely made our wedding day even more memorable!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Lauren · Married on 08/01/2015

We worked with Cara Picture This. She was great! She made sure we got all of the shots that we wanted and is always available to meet up beforehand to go for everything. If I had to choose it all over again I would definitely still go with Picture This

Sent on 09/29/2015

Michelle · Married on 07/25/2015

From our first meeting with Mike we knew he was going to be the photographer for us. They were able to accommodate all of our picture requests. Communication was always every professional with very little wait time for responses. Mike and Cara were able to capture all the most important moments of our day plus the other fun moments that we otherwise wouldn't have seen. They were able to control our rowdy wedding party and while still being able to capture us being us. All of our pictures came out beyond amazing. We were able to have access to all of our photos within 48 hours of or wedding. I can't thank Mike and Cara enough for providing us with everlasting memories of our wedding day. Thank you for giving us everything we asked for plus so much more!
    Michelle & Aaron McCarley 7/25/15

Sent on 07/28/2015
  • maureen

maureen · Married on 06/26/2015

Mike and Anthony were our photographers at our wedding at Amarante's Sea Cliff in New Haven. We could not have asked for better photographers for our day. They were wonderful from start to finish. We did first glance before the ceremony, so Mike and Anthony met with us around 1pm and stayed with us until right after the last song of the reception at 1130pm. They were able to keep everyone comfortable and relaxed for our formal pictures, and even when we had a glitch with one of the groomsman ripping his pants, they were able to turn that into a fun shoot while everything was being fixed. They went with the flow of the day and helped make it perfect for us. They also posted over 20 pictures from the night to Facebook before the end of the reception which was such a nice touch. We would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer! Thank you both for making our day so wonderful!

Sent on 08/22/2015
  • User5199913 · 2+ years ago

By far, the best! Mike did a wedding I was in the year before my wedding and after seeing how he works and his photos, I was hooked! Mike is amazing to work with and super fun/easy going. He definitely knows what he's doing, especially with people who don't typically take photos. He was great at positioning my large wedding party, even when all the wanted to do was party. I would highly recommend using him!

Sent on 08/13/2015

Cheryl · Married on 06/05/2015

I am SOO Happy we chose Picture This for our wedding! They were amazing!! A friend of ours recommended them after we told them that the photographers that we were meeting with were either so odd that you wouldn't want them around all day or completely boring with their photos! These guys are the complete opposite. You would invite them to just hang out at a BBQ.. And they create BEAUTIFUL photos! I completely recommend them and plan on using them for other events! Thank you Michael and Kara! I can not wait to create our album with all of these amazing photos!

Sent on 07/01/2015

amanda · Married on 05/24/2015

If I could give more stars I would. It feels weird to call them a vendor because they really are so much more then that. They worked with us through out the entire planning of our wedding and even engagement photos (both came out flawless) and every single area we needed to know about was covered before we could even ask! They went above and beyond with fresh and creative ideas and for someone who hates to have their picture taken I was truly comfortable and was looking forward to it with Nicole, Mike and Anthony. The entire Picture This team of Danbury is truly just amazing!!! I could go on and on but Ill let you see their amazing work which speaks for itself !

Sent on 06/01/2015

Samantha · Married on 05/02/2015

Nickki and Anthony were amazing we had both of them pretty much all day. They put up with our shenanigans and were always easy to find. Our sneak peak was up by the next morning and even though they said our full file wouldn't be up until the Friday after it was up within 48 hours.

Sent on 05/17/2015

Lisa · Married on 05/01/2015

Michael was fantastic! He and his partner were very efficient and only kept us for the cocktail hour where some vendors are not able to do that. The pictures came out beautiful and we were so thankful to have chosen such fantastic people!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Brian · Married on 05/01/2015

Absolutely amazing experience with Picture This from day 1. We met Mike and
    Anthony at a bridal show, and knew right away that they were the crew for us!
    EVERYTHING about this company is first class and the people are awesome.
    Nicole did our engagement shoot and made us feel comfortable and captured our
    personalities perfectly! Anthony and Nicole were responsible for our wedding
    day and were absolutely fantastic. Anthony worked with the groomsmen and every
    one of them commented to me at one point how great he was and how much fun he
    made the picture taking process. We had some crazy ideas for pictures, and he
    was ALL about making them happen! Nicole worked with the girls and they
    absolutely loved her. My wife couldn't say enough great things about her and
    her willingness to do whatever it took to get amazing photos. These two are a
    natural team and worked non stop together throughout the day in making us feel
    great. They didn't miss a second of our ceremony or reception and were such
    great sports in dealing with our high volume party atmosphere!! Honestly
    cannot say enough about how happy we were with our whole "Picture This"
    experience and how great Anthony and Nicole both were. THANK YOU!

Sent on 05/26/2015
  • F

Jeanna · Married on 11/21/2014

There is no doubt that Picture This is the best around. Mike & Cara did an AMAZING job with our wedding photos. Our wedding was Nov. 21. My guests & I viewed ALL the photos the very next morning over breakfast. They are knowledgable & professional & made everything go smoothly on the big day. They made taking pictures fun for all of us, even our three year old daughter. I HIGHLY recommend them!
    Thank you so much for capturing such beautiful memories of our day!

Sent on 12/03/2014

Kathy · Married on 11/16/2014

Enthusiastic, professional, TALENTED, and genuine are only a few words that come to mind when talking about Mike and his crew at Picture This of Danbury. From the moment our son's wedding was booked to the final wedding albums-- we had the most wonderful and FUN experience! Talk about enthusiastic! Mike and his crew make everyone feel like they are part of his family. And the end product certainly demonstrated this-- the photographs are all beautiful and truly capture the EMOTION of the day. We could not have selected better photo opportunities than Mike did even if we tried. He, Nicole, and Cara truly knew where to be at all times and captured amazing moments of the day that we didn't even know existed. It was like reliving the day (and even better) when we received the proofs. As we all know, a wedding day "flies" by and so many moments and memories are missed by everyone, but with Mike, Cara, and Nicole, we didn't miss a thing! He and the crew preserved lifelong emotions and memories for us to cherish! I cannot sing his praises enough and would encourage you to take a look at his work! Picture This of Danbury did an amazing job!!! Our guests were given access to his work through a code he gave at the reception, and I can't begin to convey how many phone calls and emails I've received from everyone complimenting the photographer and wanting to order photos! Talent, professionalism, and enthusiasm at it's best! Wish I had another child getting married just so we could use his services again! I am certainly singing his praises to everyone I know! Thank you Mike!!!! ~Kathy R

Sent on 03/01/2015

chris · Married on 09/27/2014

Fantastic; professional, efficient, clear, detail oriented, etc. Not to say the photos came our wonderful

Sent on 10/20/2014

Picture This's reply:

Thanks Chris.....It was such a pleasure sharing your day.

Carla · Married on 09/26/2014

There are no words that could describe how incredibly pleased my husband and I are with the quality of service that we received with Michael and his team. They were such a pleasure to work with!
    Having such a large wedding party (23), I was worried we would have a very difficult time getting all the pictures done in time. Michael took charge from start to finish and knew how to get everyone's attention and get the job done and of course he made it fun! Most importantly his pictures are amazing!!
    My cousins also used Picture This for her wedding and couldn't have been happier. I would highly recommend their services.

Sent on 02/13/2015

stephanie · Married on 09/13/2014

Mike and Cara were absolutely wonderful from start to finish. They made our day both relaxing easy and very comical!! I knew I wanted Picture This and I booked them before we even finalized the booking of our day for the venue. Words cannot describe the professionalism and all around fantastic experience we had with Mike and Cara from Picture This. I would recommend them to anyone any day as their photographer.

Sent on 09/16/2014

Laura · Married on 08/24/2014

My wedding was in August 2014 and we are so grateful to have found Mike! He is very organized, energetic and had amazing ideas. He also listened to exactly what I wanted to be done and nailed my photos right on! Mike & his team are great. I highly recommend him for any photo sessions. :)

Sent on 01/23/2015

Betsy and Bob · Married on 08/09/2014

The photographer, Nicole was very creative and the photos reflect external visions and true emotions.

Sent on 10/30/2014

Barbara · Married on 08/08/2014

Mike and kara were over the top! They are quite a team and you can not go wrong getting them for your wedding. They are professional and fun :) the detail and work they do to get the perfect picture is unreal and really over the top. We could not be happier with everything from before booking to after. Our wedding was just this August 2014 at the fox hill inn. Our guests are still complimenting and talking about picture this photography! If you have any doubts, you shouldn't, mike is the best!!

Sent on 08/25/2014

Melinda · Married on 07/18/2014

Mike Nicole and Kara were amazing. They were professional and personal and friendly i felt as if they were family by the end of the night. Even though my wedding is over Mike still considers me a priority with all the questions I have. Pick picture this of CT for your wedding. It's the beat thing you cab do for your wedding

Sent on 08/20/2014

Mike did my sisters wedding 7 years ago. When I got engaged and started planning my wedding I knew that we would also be using Mike. I actually found out what dates he was available before booking a venue because I didn't want any one else. He is so personable. He is also fantastic working with large groups. I have a large family and he managed to get many good picture of all of us. I highly recommend Mike and Picture this.
    Nicole was the second photographer at our wedding and she also did a great job. I tell all my friends and family that get engaged to use Mike. In addition to his great pictures his wedding albums are AMAZING!!!!

Sent on 09/13/2015

Amy & Matt · Married on 07/04/2014

My husband and I were lucky enough to have Mike and Kara photograph our wedding day. Mike had photographed several weddings of other family members and friends as well, so we had no problem choosing him! His fun, relaxed personality combined with his years of experience allowed me to feel that he photography portion of our wedding was in good hands.
    Our wedding day couldn't have gone any smoother with Mike and Kara. They each arrived early at our parents' houses and patiently waited until everyone was ready. The pictures felt relaxed because Mike and Kara knew what poses they wanted to do and the best backgrounds to have. Family photos were quick and easy as promised, Mike switched people in and out quickly to get all of the combinations of people that we wanted.
    Mike and Kara were out all night on the dance floor at the reception taking wonderful pictures, as well as circling the room to get pictures of our guests. They were happy to come and take any picture that we asked and followed my husband and us like we were celebrities.... And we have some wonderful candid pictures because of it!
    We couldn't have hoped for two better people to work with on the happiest day of our lives, thank you!

Sent on 09/06/2014

Shannon · Married on 06/27/2014

Mike and Nicole were absolutely great to work with. They were confident and knew what they were doing from the very first meeting. We both felt very comfortable working with Mike and his assistant Nicole, which helped us to be relaxed in our pictures. We didn't need to worry about how we were going to look or how the images would turn out. They came out beautifully, I had a hard time picking pictures for our album. We had a great day with Mike and Nicole, they are great to work with and do beautiful work. Thank you Mike!

Sent on 08/29/2014