Pick a Daisy Reviews

Pick a Daisy 6
Pick a Daisy 7
  • Xavier

Xavier · Married on 04/06/2019

Awesome arrangements and great, flexible vendor

Ana was so supportive throughout the process. From the method of payment to changing and adding extra orders towards the end, there wasn’t anything that Ana thought was too much or ludicrous. We really liked the fact that she only gave her opinion whenever we asked. She always listened to our needs and meet them. Great work Ana!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Thank you so much Xavier for your review and nice words for me and for the Pick a Daisy Team! We had so much fun doing your florals! We think it turned out awesome! Congratulations and Blessings to the married couple!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 03/09/2019

Highly recommend! The best florist and wonderful to work with.

I cannot recommend Ana and her husband enough. We hired Pick A Daisy for our wedding day which was less than two weeks ago. They provided flowers for our ceremony/reception and even our bouquets and boutonnieres. I had a consultation with them and they were so lovely from the start. Everything I envisioned was brought to life and better than I could've imagined. Ana worked within our budget and listened to every detail. Everyone was complimenting on how beautiful the flowers. Many people thought they weren't real at first glance because of how gorgeous it looked! Finding the right florist took a while for us. It was actually the last vendor we had left to book. I feel so grateful that I found them. So look no further because you will not regret booking Pick A Daisy!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Jessica! thank you so much for your kind words! We wish you the very best on your future as husband & wife! Cheers!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 12/07/2018

Wonderful florist!

Ana and family were so easy to work with. I sent her pictures of what I wanted for decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, etc. She delivered beyond what I expected. They were also flexible with my budget as well, which was hard to find elsewhere. The flowers and decor were gorgeous. Ana, thank you for all your hard work!

Sent on 12/30/2018
    Pick a Daisy 14
    Pick a Daisy 15
    Pick a Daisy 16

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Thank you Lizzie for your kind words! It was our pleasure to make a reality what you envisioned for your big day. You make a beautiful couple! Congratulations!
  • FutureMrsWilliams

Atalia · Married on 09/15/2018

This vendor went above and beyond to make sure all my wedding flowers were perfect. Excellent service!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Thank you Atalia! we enjoyed ourselves doing your florals! Receive our best wishes! Congratulations!

Karis · Married on 09/09/2018

Ana was friendly and quick to respond. I showed her a few pictures of what I wanted for my wedding and was pleasantly surprised that everything turned out exactly the way I pictured! The value and professionalism were unbeatable! I can’t recommend Ana enough!!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Karis!
    This is all very kind of you to say! It was amazing to be able to work with you on such a special day, we wish you best! Thanks again.

Maria · Married on 09/08/2018

Pick A Daisy is a great value! The work they do is amazing and the same quality for which you would be charged at least twice with any other florist. Ana is very friendly and flexible--she met with us a few times to talk over wedding details and was always responsive to emails and texts with new ideas. We gave her a few photos of what we liked, colors we wanted, and a feel for the day, and she was able to perfectly decorate our ceremony and reception. We received so many compliments on our florals all day!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Maria!
    Thank so much! your words mean a lot to us here at Pickadaisy. It was an honour working with you! Many blessings!

Nancy · Married on 07/14/2018

I met Ana from Pick a Daisy at a vendor open house event. Before I contracted her I asked her several questions and shared my ideas for my wedding. This made me feel comfortable and confident with her and I am very glad to have contracted her for my flower arrangements. Ana was very open and took the time to get to know me and our style of wedding. She gave me her feed back on my ideas and even shared her own ideas and experiences with weddings. Her pricing for the arrangements were very reasonable and economical. Ana made several flower arrangements for our ceremony and reception. The quality of the flowers were top notch and her designs were gorgeous just like I had envisioned them in my mind. I loved the service we received from Pick a Daisy and would use them again. I would highly recommend Pick a Daisy for all you flower arrangement needs.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Thank you Nancy, It was super fun to work wiht you. We wish you only happiness as husband & wife! Blessings!
  • Elizabeth & Max

Elizabeth · Married on 06/16/2018

Ana with Pick A Daisy is an angel!!! She worked with our very limited budget to make our floral dreams a reality. We decided to base our entire theme of our wedding around Sunflowers and Ana made that happen. Ana has a passion for floral arrangements and does this for fun with the help of her family! She is very sweet and easy going and is flexible with changes last minute requests. I would highly recommend Ana to any friend or family member as she really knows what she is doing, is incredible affordable and her passion shows through her work!

After reaching out to Ana, we met at a Starbucks to go over the details of the wedding and all the florals I was imagining. It is much easier to express your vision in person than over email. After meeting with her, I still didn’t know how she was going to fulfill all my dreams within our budget, but her confidence made me confident in her! For my bridal session, a month before the wedding, Ana created a bridal bouquet and from that moment I knew I made the right decision. The bouquet blew me away and I knew the wedding day florals would be just as beautiful.

On the wedding day, when the bouquets and boutonnieres arrived at the church, I was astonished! The bridal bouquet was just as beautiful, colorful and lush as the first I had seen and all the bridesmaids’ bouquets were almost as big, bold and beautiful! All the bouquets and boutonnieres were fresh, vibrant and perfectly wrapped in ribbon. At the reception, when I had the chance to look at the centerpieces, I was in awe as well. Ana really knows what she is doing. She also had brought extra sunflowers and roses to scatter throughout the venue wherever she saw fit.

Ana, thank you SO much for making my wedding day dreams a reality! You really are amazing!!

Sent on 07/04/2018
    Pick a Daisy 17
    Pick a Daisy 18

Elizabeth!
    Thank you so much for your kind words, it really means a lot to all of us. It was a pleasure meeting you and being able to work with you! I will always be willing to assist you again. Many blessings to you and your marriage!!!

Christine · Married on 06/01/2018

Ana did an incredible job at making my wedding flowers exactly like I had hoped! She invited me to come to her flower shop & she took the time to make me some samples of what the wedding flowers would look like. I gave her some pictures of what I wanted & the bouquets were above & beyond what I had expected! She was very reasonably priced & a very kind person to work with. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Christine!
    Thank you so much! your words mean a lot to us here at PickaDaisy. It was an honour working with you! Many blessings!

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/19/2018

My husband and I loved our floral designs from Pick A Daisy!! The bouquets were absolutely stunning. If you’re looking for a unique florist/floral design, Pick A Daisy is the vendor you want!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Sarah!
    Thank you so much! Your words mean a lot to us here at Pick a Daisy. It was an honour working with you! Many blessings!

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/05/2018

Ana was AMAZING. She made our wedding so beautiful, we received so many compliments on all of our flowers. She pays such attention to detail. Thank you so much Ana!!!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Sarah!
    This is all very kind of you to say! It was amazing to be able to work with you on such a especial day, we wish you the best!
    Thank you again!

Anna · Married on 05/04/2018

Pick A Daisy did a wonderful job. She was very responsive to my questions, and on time to deliver the flowers to the wedding. And the bouquets were even more beautiful than I had imagined.

Sent on 05/23/2018

Anna!
    It was truly a pleasure to be able to bring flowers to such an important occasion, so it means a lot to know you enjoyed the experience as much as I did! Thank you so much for your kind words.
    Best wishes!
    -Ana Machon
  • Rose

Rose · Married on 03/31/2018

Pick A Daisy did an amazing job for our wedding! They are very professional and they will work with your budget. Our flowers were beautiful and perfect! What I love about Pick A Daisy is the fact they are passionate about what they do, Ana the owner really personalize the whole process. Trusting a vendor for your wedding is key and that's what we did with Pick A Daisy. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND PICK A DAISY!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Thanks Rose!
    It was an honour to work with you on such a special day! I feel blessed to able to meet people like you, and I wish you the best in your marriage.

Ana Machon.

Ellie · Married on 03/18/2018

I loved working with her. She treated me more like a family member versus a client! I would recommend her to any bride with any budget size. She will make it work. Thank you for making our day great.

Sent on 03/19/2018

Ellie!
    Your welcome, It was a pleasure to work on your floral decoration of your wedding! blessings in your marriage.

Kelly · Married on 03/16/2018

Pick A Daisy was by far my favorite vendor to work with throughout the planning of my daughter’s wedding! I have been telling my friends and family that if they ever need a florist, Ana is the best! Not only does she do exquisite work, making amazingly beautiful bouquets, centerpieces, etc., but she is also extremely easy to work with, responding immediately to all inquiries or requests, providing the highest quality flowers and greenery for the very best value, and being very flexible to work with any changes or additions.

We had so many wedding guests remark how beautiful the flowers were! Ana made sure my daughter had her dream of gorgeous fresh wedding flowers fulfilled, even more than she could have imagined. Thank you, Ana, for everything!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Pick a Daisy's reply:

It was an honor to work on the floral decorations of your daughter Hannah's wedding! Thank you for the trust placed in me and in my business. I'm blessed to meet a nice family!
    Pickadaisy-Floral Design

Talisha · Married on 03/08/2018

Ana was so great to work with and always very responsive. I was extremely satisfied with all of the floral arrangements for our wedding! The flowers were absolutely beautiful and they helped make our special day so perfect.

Sent on 03/21/2018

Your welcome Talisha!
    It was an honor to participate in the floral decorations of your wedding!
    Blessings for both.
    Ana

Brittney · Married on 01/20/2018

Ana was amazing the whole step of the way. She is so affordable! We didn't think we would be able to afford real flowers for the wedding till we met with Ana. And all the flowers were amazing! We are so greatful to have had found her.

Sent on 02/02/2018

Kasey · Married on 10/21/2017

Ana and her team were amazing! The centerpieces and bouquets were absolutely breathtaking. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Christine · Married on 09/30/2017

Pick a Daisy was easy to work with and Ana totally got my vision for what I wanted.

Sent on 03/09/2017

Cathren · Married on 09/09/2017

We havent booked Pick-A-Daisy yet, but Anna has done a great job so far to meet our flowers and decorations needs within budget. We highly recommend her and very excited to work with her for our wedding.
    Sari and Cathren

Sent on 05/07/2017

Rachael · Married on 07/07/2017

Ana was super courteous and helpful. She delivered to our venue the day of so the arrangements were super fresh! Our arrangements were bright and beautiful and everyone loved them.

Sent on 07/27/2017

Pick a Daisy's reply:

It was a pleasure to be part of such a special day! All my blessings to you and your marriage.
    Ana

Sherry · Married on 05/26/2017

The flowers for my wedding were exceptional! My bouquet was so beautiful, it far exceeded my expectations. I showed Ana a couple of pictures, gave her a budget and she worked miracles. Her husband even brought my reception flowers that couldn't be transported after the wedding, to my house the next day! A great experience in every way.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Working with you on your wedding was an honor! I am happy to hear that all went well with your experience, it means a lot to me!

Thank you!

Sara · Married on 12/30/2016

Pick A Daisy was affordable, came up with beautiful one-of-a-kind designs, and communicated with me throughout the process! I would recommend them to anyone looking for beautiful flowers at a not so crazy price!

Sent on 02/08/2017

Samantha · Married on 11/13/2016

I feel so lucky to have found Pick-A-Daisy. Initially, I thought there was no way I would be able to afford a professional florist for my wedding. I feel so blessed to have met Annie and Patty! Hiring Pick-A-Daisy was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding! They are both so genuine and truly care about making your event special. I was amazed that they were able to work within my budget. After leaving my first meeting with them, I knew they would be one of my favorite vendors, and I was right. Annie is truly talented and immediately picked up on my inspiration and vision. When I saw my flowers the day of the wedding, I was in awe! They were absolutely gorgeous! I got so many compliments on the flowers. I can't wait to get my wedding pictures in so I can look at them some more! Top notch service and amazing talent! Thank you, Annie! I will recommend you to everyone I know and use you again for any future events!

Sent on 11/25/2016

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Samantha, thank you SO much for your kind words. Just the fact that you are happy with your flowers makes US happy! We understand how important it is for a bride to me in love with her wedding and knowing that you loved your flowers....well, mission accomplished. We wish you the best of luck and happiness in this new chapter of your life. Pick a Daisy Team