Pick a Daisy Reviews

60 Reviews for Pick a Daisy

• Geraldine

Geraldine G. · Married on 03/28/2021

Exceptional!!

Ana and pick a daisy team,
    Y’all have taken brilliance to whole new level!
    Thank you soooo much from the bottom of our hearts for going above and beyond in helping make our dream wedding come true. My husband and I feel so blessed to have found you. The flowers were more beautiful than I expected and we received SO many compliments. We appreciate your passion and expertise as a wedding florist. Thank you for your hard work, time and efforts. We were so impressed at how everything turned out. Ana and her husband came early at the venue and started decorating. They have provided more than what we asked and paid for. The flowers were just as how I wanted them to be. Ana’s kind and generous. She worked with our budget and still made sure I get what I wanted. When the pandemic hit and had to reschedule, she was one of the few vendors that didn’t charge us additional fees. She and her husband were so easy to work with. With the intricacies of their work, it truly showed it’s their passion. My husband and I are beyond grateful!

Sent on 04/17/2021
  • Brenda

Brenda F. · Married on 03/20/2021

The Florist of your DREAMS!

Ana at Pick a Daisy has such a passion for making peoples visions come to life. She went above and beyond to create all of our beautiful florals for our March wedding and really took note of each and every single one of our asks. She was so attentive and detailed with every single one of her creations. We highly recommend her services for any event as she is great at over delivering and making your florals look out of this world beautiful.

Sent on 04/08/2021
  • Ashley

Ashley B. · Married on 02/21/2021

Amazing!

Amazing! Amazing ! Amazing!!! I can not say that enough! Ana is absolutely amazing! Our flowers were perfect, she was patient and helpful during the planning process. Arrived on time and was more then prepared for setting up for our wedding!!! I was floored when I saw our wedding all the flowers looked perfect and so did our boquets!! If your getting married this women is pick a daisy is the perfect florist to make all your wedding visions come to life at a truly affordable price. Thank you Ana!!!

Sent on 02/22/2021
  • Baily

Baily C. · Married on 01/15/2021

Wonderful florist and great value!

Ana was so pleasant to work with and simplified the process so much! The flowers she provided for our wedding were absolutely beautiful and she delivered everything we asked for. She also doesn't charge an arm and a leg like most of the other florists we looked at! Hire Ana, you won't regret it!

Sent on 04/19/2021

Valerie S. · Married on 12/12/2020

Great experience!!

I highly recommend Ana at Pick a Daisy. She did flowers for my daughter’s wedding and every request I had she fulfilled. The reception venue and chapel looked amazing. Ana was easy to work with and always got back to me promptly She worked within my budget and I would use her again.

Sent on 02/27/2021
  • Jessica

Jessica M. · Married on 11/14/2020

Hidden Gem

Our venue introduced us to Ana and I'm so glad they did! She was very responsive, listens to what you wants and works with your budget. The flowers were gorgeous!

Sent on 04/13/2021

Amanda E. · Married on 11/06/2020

Review of our day

Ana was such a pleasure to work with! She saw my vision and made it come to life! Highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/09/2020
  • Gloria

Gloria E. · Married on 07/26/2020

Truly amazing to work with and exceptional value

Ana with Pick A Daisy was such a pleasure to work with. From our initial meeting, to planning, changing the Wedding Date with the current COVID conditions and making a few last minute changes. She answered all of my emails in a very timely manner. The bouquets and centerpieces were absolutely gorgeous! ❤️ We would highly recommend! Thanks for everything Ana!

Sent on 07/29/2020

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Thank you so much Gloria! It was amazing to work with you and were very happy everything turned out to be what you expected! 💕

Brooke R. · Married on 06/21/2020

Exactly what I wanted!

Ana did a great job with my wedding. I was wanting to go for a more simple but still elegant look and she delivered! The eucalyptus leaves she recommended were absolutely perfect. 10/10!

Sent on 07/26/2020

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Thank you so much Brooke! We’re so happy you liked it! We wish you the best!
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 04/25/2020

Very helpful, friendly, and she did a beautiful job.

Ana was very helpful and friendly throughout the whole process. I had to move my date due to COVID-19 and she was very accommodating. All my arrangements were absolutely beautiful with all the details that I wanted for my big day. I was extremely happy with everything and would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 08/07/2020

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Thank you so much Jenna! We’re so happy you liked everything and that you were finally able to get married!
    Cheers!
  • Mayra

Mayra B. · Married on 02/16/2020

Incredible!

Working with Ana has been one of my greatest experiences! She went above and beyond to create the vision I wanted. She was also extremely helpful and had plenty of options to choose from. Ana also had the best prices compared to competitors. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/27/2020

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Thank you so much! it was a pleasure to be able to work with you on such a special day, we wish you the best! thank again.

Ana and Pick a Daisy team
  • Reilly

Reilly · Married on 02/14/2020

Simply Delightful

ick a Daisy was awesome! We got to go to her home and see example of the flower arrangements that were possible. She was such an expert on any flower you could want! I just told her my style of wedding and she gave us the suggested arrangement that would work. She was the first one at the venue and was arranging when we showed up. Such a delight to work with and her flowers were so fresh and beautiful!

Sent on 03/05/2020

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Reilly, thank you for your thoughtful comment! It was my pleasure. Cheers!
  • Shelby

Shelby K. · Married on 01/11/2020

Incredible!

Prices were so unbelievable it was almost too good to be true but we decided to take a leap of faith and I’m sooooo glad we did!!! Please please use her!! she’s absolutely amazing and so kind!! I can’t tell you enough how much she made my dreams come true, at an unbelievable price. For example, my bridal bouquet was only $85 and other florists quoted me at $400!!! and each bridesmaids bouquets were only $15! Truly unbelievable!

Sent on 02/29/2020

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Thank you for choosing us Shelby! We wish you happiness always! It was our pleasure.
  • Raul

Raul V. · Married on 11/17/2019

Beautiful!

Ana did an incredible job for such an incredible price. She truly achieved the vision I was hoping for! I only wish I had taken more time to pause and admire her work!!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Pick a Daisy's reply:

It was an honor working with you on your wedding!
    Many blessings from all of us!
    Thank you so much for everything!

Patricia M. · Married on 11/02/2019

Mother of the bride

My daughter ordered flowers for her wedding and was so happy with the bouquets and table arrangements. But the archway flowers were even better. Absolutely gorgeous! So happy with the flowers and the price.

Sent on 11/11/2019

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Aww, thank you Patricia!! We really appreciate your review! We know how important is the wedding day for all of our brides, and we feel honored when we fullfill your vision.
    Best wishes!

Cynthia · Married on 10/26/2019

Ana is such a pleasure to work with!! She listens and delivers what you want!

Working with Ana was so awesome. I loved my florals and the experience in working with her.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Cynthia, many thanks! we had a blast working with you! We are super happy your loved your florals.
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 10/26/2019

Oh my gosh!!

Ana is so amazing. You will absolutely love her! She is so talented, such a hard worker and a wonderful human being. She was so very kind throughout our whole planning process. Anything I asked, she was all over. She did a lot for me without charging extra from her already very reasonable prices. My florals were gorgeous and more than I could have asked for. I am so very grateful to have such a special person as a part of my big day.

Sent on 11/07/2019

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Caitlin, thank you! your kind words makes our day! We are so happy to learn we met your expectations. We wish you all the happiness in the world!
    Ana & The Pick a Daisy Team

Debrah · Married on 10/11/2019

Great Service and Great Flowers!

Ana was such a pleasure to work with! She was so ready to help and work with me and our flower needs. We ordered bouquets, boutonnieres, aisle decorations, cake flowers and center pieces. She listened to what I wanted and was able to nail it down perfectly! We got so many complements about our flowers. Everything was beautiful! There was some confusion about the time we needed the bouquets (our fault), but as soon as messaged her about it, she immediately made every effort to get us the bouquets in time for the first look. She was great to work with and so reasonable on price. You will not go wrong with Ana!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Debrah! how sweet of you! thank you! We are happy to hear you got so many compliments about your florals. You looked awesome! Congratulations!

Rachel C. · Married on 10/06/2019

Everything was exceptional and exactly what I asked for!!! Beautiful flowers and center pieces!!

Ana did all the floral arrangements for my wedding including centerpieces and flower girl crowns. Everything was beautiful and exactly what I asked for! Ana responds quickly to all questions s and she even allowed me to meet up with her several times to make sure we were on the same page. My flowers were beautiful and I’d use her again!!!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel for your review! We hope to serve you again soon! Congratulations! 💕
  • Jennifer

Jennifer G. · Married on 10/04/2019

Fantastic work by Ana :)

I couldn't be happier with how all our flowers and decorations looked at my wedding, all thanks to Ana. She was always very professional, helpful, and flexible. Her work was beautiful, and she was kind enough to roll with all the last minute changes we threw at her. Highly recommend her!!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Thank you Jennifer! We wish you the best in your newlyweds life! 💕 It was our pleasure!

Michelle · Married on 09/28/2019

Perfection

Absolutely wonderful to work with. The numbers of items changed multiple times throughout the process and Ana was always willing to update the proposal to accommodate. The flower arrangements were absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Thank you very much Michelle. We are glad you liked your florals! We wish you all kinds of blessings!
  • Sophea

Sophea O. · Married on 09/27/2019

Truly Exceptional

I was completely blown away with Ana’s work. I was so busy getting ready the day of my wedding, I did not even get a chance to meet with her whilst she was working her magic throughout our venue. Ana surpassed my expectations and vision for the floral designs she created for our venue and I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for exceptional work at the best price! She captured exactly what I envisioned and she was completely flexible and accommodating with all my last minute requests. Thank you, Ana, for helping make our special day more beautiful than we could ever have imagined!!!

Sent on 09/28/2019

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Sophea, thank you very much for your review! We were thrilled to be a part of your wedding day! Congratulations!

Delia M. · Married on 09/21/2019

So kind and her work is amazing!!

Ana was so wonderful and attentive and her work is incredible! She created exactly what I envisioned for such a reasonable price!
    We got so many compliments on the flower arrangements! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Thank you Delia! It was our pleasure! We wish you the very best! When we read your reviews, we know everything is worth it.
  • Sara

Sara S. · Married on 08/02/2019

the BEST florist in the USA!

I literally CANNOT put into words how amazing Ana is. From the beginning emails, all the way to the day of our wedding, she executed the EXACT style I wanted and was an absolute joy to work with. PLEASE hire her for the best wedding florist ever - you will not regret it! She was my favorite vendor by far on our wedding day!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Thank you so much Sara! We were thrilled to be part of your wedding! You and your now husband and your whole family were so nice to work with! Receive our best wishes of health, happiness and blessings in everything you do!
    Ana & The Pick a Daisy Team
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 07/12/2019

Exceeded my expectations!

From the beginning Ana was amazing to work with I showed her pictures & even changed my color pallet 3 weeks before the Wedding she was very patient & catered to my every need! The pricing was the cherry on top very reasonably priced for what I wanted I got quotes from other places for double even triple what pic a daisy charged me! Excellent Service & Pricing if you don’t at least get a quote & give her a chance you are missing out!!! 💖💖💖🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Sent on 07/26/2019

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Thank you Jennifer! We had a blast working on your wedding florals! We wish you the very best!