Pick a Daisy Reviews

Pick a Daisy 5
  • Raul

Raul J Villalon · Married on 11/17/2019

Beautiful!

Ana did an incredible job for such an incredible price. She truly achieved the vision I was hoping for! I only wish I had taken more time to pause and admire her work!!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Patricia Mikes · Married on 11/02/2019

Mother of the bride

My daughter ordered flowers for her wedding and was so happy with the bouquets and table arrangements. But the archway flowers were even better. Absolutely gorgeous! So happy with the flowers and the price.

Sent on 11/11/2019

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Aww, thank you Patricia!! We really appreciate your review! We know how important is the wedding day for all of our brides, and we feel honored when we fullfill your vision.
    Best wishes!

Cynthia · Married on 10/26/2019

Ana is such a pleasure to work with!! She listens and delivers what you want!

Working with Ana was so awesome. I loved my florals and the experience in working with her.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Cynthia, many thanks! we had a blast working with you! We are super happy your loved your florals.
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 10/26/2019

Oh my gosh!!

Ana is so amazing. You will absolutely love her! She is so talented, such a hard worker and a wonderful human being. She was so very kind throughout our whole planning process. Anything I asked, she was all over. She did a lot for me without charging extra from her already very reasonable prices. My florals were gorgeous and more than I could have asked for. I am so very grateful to have such a special person as a part of my big day.

Pick a Daisy 6
    Pick a Daisy 11
    Pick a Daisy 12
    Sent on 11/07/2019

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Caitlin, thank you! your kind words makes our day! We are so happy to learn we met your expectations. We wish you all the happiness in the world!
    Ana & The Pick a Daisy Team

Debrah · Married on 10/11/2019

Great Service and Great Flowers!

Ana was such a pleasure to work with! She was so ready to help and work with me and our flower needs. We ordered bouquets, boutonnieres, aisle decorations, cake flowers and center pieces. She listened to what I wanted and was able to nail it down perfectly! We got so many complements about our flowers. Everything was beautiful! There was some confusion about the time we needed the bouquets (our fault), but as soon as messaged her about it, she immediately made every effort to get us the bouquets in time for the first look. She was great to work with and so reasonable on price. You will not go wrong with Ana!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Debrah! how sweet of you! thank you! We are happy to hear you got so many compliments about your florals. You looked awesome! Congratulations!

Rachel Crop · Married on 10/06/2019

Everything was exceptional and exactly what I asked for!!! Beautiful flowers and center pieces!!

Ana did all the floral arrangements for my wedding including centerpieces and flower girl crowns. Everything was beautiful and exactly what I asked for! Ana responds quickly to all questions s and she even allowed me to meet up with her several times to make sure we were on the same page. My flowers were beautiful and I’d use her again!!!

Pick a Daisy 13
    Pick a Daisy 14
    Sent on 10/11/2019

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel for your review! We hope to serve you again soon! Congratulations! 💕
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Galuszka · Married on 10/04/2019

Fantastic work by Ana :)

I couldn't be happier with how all our flowers and decorations looked at my wedding, all thanks to Ana. She was always very professional, helpful, and flexible. Her work was beautiful, and she was kind enough to roll with all the last minute changes we threw at her. Highly recommend her!!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Thank you Jennifer! We wish you the best in your newlyweds life! 💕 It was our pleasure!

Michelle · Married on 09/28/2019

Perfection

Absolutely wonderful to work with. The numbers of items changed multiple times throughout the process and Ana was always willing to update the proposal to accommodate. The flower arrangements were absolutely beautiful!

Pick a Daisy 15
    Sent on 10/10/2019

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Thank you very much Michelle. We are glad you liked your florals! We wish you all kinds of blessings!
  • Sophea

Sophea Ouk · Married on 09/27/2019

Truly Exceptional

I was completely blown away with Ana’s work. I was so busy getting ready the day of my wedding, I did not even get a chance to meet with her whilst she was working her magic throughout our venue. Ana surpassed my expectations and vision for the floral designs she created for our venue and I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for exceptional work at the best price! She captured exactly what I envisioned and she was completely flexible and accommodating with all my last minute requests. Thank you, Ana, for helping make our special day more beautiful than we could ever have imagined!!!

Pick a Daisy 16
    Pick a Daisy 17
    Sent on 09/28/2019

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Sophea, thank you very much for your review! We were thrilled to be a part of your wedding day! Congratulations!

Delia Martinez · Married on 09/21/2019

So kind and her work is amazing!!

Ana was so wonderful and attentive and her work is incredible! She created exactly what I envisioned for such a reasonable price!
    We got so many compliments on the flower arrangements! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Thank you Delia! It was our pleasure! We wish you the very best! When we read your reviews, we know everything is worth it.
  • Sara

Sara Smith · Married on 08/02/2019

the BEST florist in the USA!

I literally CANNOT put into words how amazing Ana is. From the beginning emails, all the way to the day of our wedding, she executed the EXACT style I wanted and was an absolute joy to work with. PLEASE hire her for the best wedding florist ever - you will not regret it! She was my favorite vendor by far on our wedding day!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Thank you so much Sara! We were thrilled to be part of your wedding! You and your now husband and your whole family were so nice to work with! Receive our best wishes of health, happiness and blessings in everything you do!
    Ana & The Pick a Daisy Team
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 07/12/2019

Exceeded my expectations!

From the beginning Ana was amazing to work with I showed her pictures & even changed my color pallet 3 weeks before the Wedding she was very patient & catered to my every need! The pricing was the cherry on top very reasonably priced for what I wanted I got quotes from other places for double even triple what pic a daisy charged me! Excellent Service & Pricing if you don’t at least get a quote & give her a chance you are missing out!!! 💖💖💖🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Pick a Daisy 18
    Pick a Daisy 19
    Pick a Daisy 20
    Pick a Daisy 21
    Pick a Daisy 22
    Pick a Daisy 23
    Sent on 07/26/2019

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Thank you Jennifer! We had a blast working on your wedding florals! We wish you the very best!

Rebekah · Married on 06/22/2019

Fantastic Experience

Ana was wonderful to work with. She got back to me very quickly whenever I had questions, and my bouquet turned out beautifully.

Sent on 07/06/2019

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Thank you Rebekah! It was great to be able to share your big day! Congratulations and blessings!
  • Chloe

Chloe T · Married on 06/08/2019

Fantastic Florist!

Working with Ana was such a pleasure! She was responsive and helpful in the planning process, and her execution was fantastic! The quality was wonderful and the price was within our tight budget. Would definitely recommend to anyone in the Dallas area!

Pick a Daisy 24
    Pick a Daisy 25
    Pick a Daisy 26
    Sent on 06/20/2019

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Thank you Chloe! We’re so happy you liked our work! Congratulations and blessings!

Rachel R · Married on 05/05/2019

Cinco De Mayo Wedding

Ana is amazing! Her professionalism and responsiveness are one of a kind. She was quick to provide a quote, schedule an on-site consultation and kept in communication with us. We signed the contract the same day we had the consultation because she was very detailed with all of her work. Flowers were one of the main items at my wedding that I knew I wanted but I didn’t want to spend a crazy amount. Ana asked what our budget was and worked with it. Needless to say that on our wedding day it seems like we had spent a fortune on flowers! The flowers were beautiful. I would recommend and/or hire her for any other occasion.

Pick a Daisy 27
    Pick a Daisy 28
    Pick a Daisy 29
    Sent on 05/07/2019

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel! We thought your wedding was wonderful! Congratulations and we wish you both all the happiness in the world!

Vanessa · Married on 05/04/2019

I was so fortunate to find Pick a Daisy

My wedding was May 4th and i can say that Ana made the whole process a lot easier for us! She was quick to respond to my text messages and calls and she even made payment easy! The only think was probably a mixture on pins or corsages (probably my fault) and I didn’t see flowers on the cake (which is kid that was the cake or venue or what) but I can honestly say I LOVED every single thing about my bouquets and centerpieces! The colors made the whole place look alive and by the end of the night, no more flowers were left. Just beautiful! Thank you Ana!! As soon as I get pictures I will share them!! Here is just one a friend shared with me!

Pick a Daisy 30
    Sent on 05/10/2019

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Thank you Vanessa! We liked working with you very much! And wish you the best!
  • Vicky

Vicky · Married on 04/28/2019

Best florist in dallas. Easy to work with.

I live in Seattle and was looking for a good trustworthy florist to work with me. I was looking for someone to help us put our dreams into a reality. Ana the owner was amazing, from day one she really helped me put our floral vision together. She was also helpful in recommending different looks that would go well with the venue. During the process she really helped us feel completely confident in our choices. She was always available and the day of the wedding she was amazing and actually did way above what we asked. I will never use another florist I just wish she lived in Seattle. If your looking for an honest florist that is priced well and will go beyond what you want. Pick aa daisy is the place to go. You will not be disappointed . I cannot thank her enough for making this stressful yet wonderful experience AMAZING. PICK A DAISY WILL NOT DISAPPOINT. If your out of state, she is easy to work with .......and definitely will help you and advise you . So honest....I recommend her and is definitely a 5 star.

Pick a Daisy 31
    Sent on 05/29/2019

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Vicky! Thank you so so much! We’re truly touched by all your heartfelt words! It was our pleasure! Thank you for choosing us! 💕 congrats!!
  • Xavier

Xavier · Married on 04/06/2019

Awesome arrangements and great, flexible vendor

Ana was so supportive throughout the process. From the method of payment to changing and adding extra orders towards the end, there wasn’t anything that Ana thought was too much or ludicrous. We really liked the fact that she only gave her opinion whenever we asked. She always listened to our needs and meet them. Great work Ana!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Thank you so much Xavier for your review and nice words for me and for the Pick a Daisy Team! We had so much fun doing your florals! We think it turned out awesome! Congratulations and Blessings to the married couple!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 03/09/2019

Highly recommend! The best florist and wonderful to work with.

I cannot recommend Ana and her husband enough. We hired Pick A Daisy for our wedding day which was less than two weeks ago. They provided flowers for our ceremony/reception and even our bouquets and boutonnieres. I had a consultation with them and they were so lovely from the start. Everything I envisioned was brought to life and better than I could've imagined. Ana worked within our budget and listened to every detail. Everyone was complimenting on how beautiful the flowers. Many people thought they weren't real at first glance because of how gorgeous it looked! Finding the right florist took a while for us. It was actually the last vendor we had left to book. I feel so grateful that I found them. So look no further because you will not regret booking Pick A Daisy!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Jessica! thank you so much for your kind words! We wish you the very best on your future as husband & wife! Cheers!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 12/07/2018

Wonderful florist!

Ana and family were so easy to work with. I sent her pictures of what I wanted for decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, etc. She delivered beyond what I expected. They were also flexible with my budget as well, which was hard to find elsewhere. The flowers and decor were gorgeous. Ana, thank you for all your hard work!

Pick a Daisy 32
    Pick a Daisy 39
    Pick a Daisy 40
    Sent on 12/30/2018

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Thank you Lizzie for your kind words! It was our pleasure to make a reality what you envisioned for your big day. You make a beautiful couple! Congratulations!

Tam · Married on 12/01/2018

amazing vendor to work with

Ana is amazing to work with since the very beginning. She was able to tell me prices with the first email, which was very helpful during the planning process. She is also very reliable. She made my bridal shoot bouquet for me and I was able to tell her what I wanted to change and she was able to make the bouquet of my dreams on the wedding day. I'll recommend working with Pick-a-daisy to everyone!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Thank you Tammy! We loved doing your florals, everything at your wedding was so inspiring!
    The Pick a Daisy team
  • FutureMrsWilliams

Atalia · Married on 09/15/2018

This vendor went above and beyond to make sure all my wedding flowers were perfect. Excellent service!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Thank you Atalia! we enjoyed ourselves doing your florals! Receive our best wishes! Congratulations!

Karis · Married on 09/09/2018

Ana was friendly and quick to respond. I showed her a few pictures of what I wanted for my wedding and was pleasantly surprised that everything turned out exactly the way I pictured! The value and professionalism were unbeatable! I can’t recommend Ana enough!!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Karis!
    This is all very kind of you to say! It was amazing to be able to work with you on such a special day, we wish you best! Thanks again.

Ana Machon

Maria · Married on 09/08/2018

Pick A Daisy is a great value! The work they do is amazing and the same quality for which you would be charged at least twice with any other florist. Ana is very friendly and flexible--she met with us a few times to talk over wedding details and was always responsive to emails and texts with new ideas. We gave her a few photos of what we liked, colors we wanted, and a feel for the day, and she was able to perfectly decorate our ceremony and reception. We received so many compliments on our florals all day!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Maria!
    Thank so much! your words mean a lot to us here at Pickadaisy. It was an honour working with you! Many blessings!

Nancy · Married on 07/14/2018

I met Ana from Pick a Daisy at a vendor open house event. Before I contracted her I asked her several questions and shared my ideas for my wedding. This made me feel comfortable and confident with her and I am very glad to have contracted her for my flower arrangements. Ana was very open and took the time to get to know me and our style of wedding. She gave me her feed back on my ideas and even shared her own ideas and experiences with weddings. Her pricing for the arrangements were very reasonable and economical. Ana made several flower arrangements for our ceremony and reception. The quality of the flowers were top notch and her designs were gorgeous just like I had envisioned them in my mind. I loved the service we received from Pick a Daisy and would use them again. I would highly recommend Pick a Daisy for all you flower arrangement needs.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Thank you Nancy, It was super fun to work wiht you. We wish you only happiness as husband & wife! Blessings!