Pick a Daisy Reviews

Pick a Daisy 5
Pick a Daisy 6
Pick a Daisy 7

Debrah 路 Married on 10/11/2019

Great Service and Great Flowers!

Ana was such a pleasure to work with! She was so ready to help and work with me and our flower needs. We ordered bouquets, boutonnieres, aisle decorations, cake flowers and center pieces. She listened to what I wanted and was able to nail it down perfectly! We got so many complements about our flowers. Everything was beautiful! There was some confusion about the time we needed the bouquets (our fault), but as soon as messaged her about it, she immediately made every effort to get us the bouquets in time for the first look. She was great to work with and so reasonable on price. You will not go wrong with Ana!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Rachel Crop 路 Married on 10/06/2019

Everything was exceptional and exactly what I asked for!!! Beautiful flowers and center pieces!!

Ana did all the floral arrangements for my wedding including centerpieces and flower girl crowns. Everything was beautiful and exactly what I asked for! Ana responds quickly to all questions s and she even allowed me to meet up with her several times to make sure we were on the same page. My flowers were beautiful and I鈥檇 use her again!!!

Sent on 10/11/2019
    Pick a Daisy 8
    Pick a Daisy 9

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel for your review! We hope to serve you again soon! Congratulations! 馃挄
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Schultz 路 Married on 10/04/2019

Fantastic work by Ana :)

I couldn't be happier with how all our flowers and decorations looked at my wedding, all thanks to Ana. She was always very professional, helpful, and flexible. Her work was beautiful, and she was kind enough to roll with all the last minute changes we threw at her. Highly recommend her!!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Thank you Jennifer! We wish you the best in your newlyweds life! 馃挄 It was our pleasure!

Michelle 路 Married on 09/28/2019

Perfection

Absolutely wonderful to work with. The numbers of items changed multiple times throughout the process and Ana was always willing to update the proposal to accommodate. The flower arrangements were absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 10/10/2019
    Pick a Daisy 10

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Thank you very much Michelle. We are glad you liked your florals! We wish you all kinds of blessings!
  • Sophea

Sophea Ouk 路 Married on 09/27/2019

Truly Exceptional

I was completely blown away with Ana鈥檚 work. I was so busy getting ready the day of my wedding, I did not even get a chance to meet with her whilst she was working her magic throughout our venue. Ana surpassed my expectations and vision for the floral designs she created for our venue and I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for exceptional work at the best price! She captured exactly what I envisioned and she was completely flexible and accommodating with all my last minute requests. Thank you, Ana, for helping make our special day more beautiful than we could ever have imagined!!!

Sent on 09/28/2019
    Pick a Daisy 11
    Pick a Daisy 12

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Sophea, thank you very much for your review! We were thrilled to be a part of your wedding day! Congratulations!

Delia Martinez 路 Married on 09/21/2019

So kind and her work is amazing!!

Ana was so wonderful and attentive and her work is incredible! She created exactly what I envisioned for such a reasonable price!
    We got so many compliments on the flower arrangements! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Sara

Sara Smith 路 Married on 08/02/2019

the BEST florist in the USA!

I literally CANNOT put into words how amazing Ana is. From the beginning emails, all the way to the day of our wedding, she executed the EXACT style I wanted and was an absolute joy to work with. PLEASE hire her for the best wedding florist ever - you will not regret it! She was my favorite vendor by far on our wedding day!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Thank you so much Sara! We were thrilled to be part of your wedding! You and your now husband and your whole family were so nice to work with! Receive our best wishes of health, happiness and blessings in everything you do!
    Ana & The Pick a Daisy Team
  • Jennifer

Jennifer 路 Married on 07/12/2019

Exceeded my expectations!

From the beginning Ana was amazing to work with I showed her pictures & even changed my color pallet 3 weeks before the Wedding she was very patient & catered to my every need! The pricing was the cherry on top very reasonably priced for what I wanted I got quotes from other places for double even triple what pic a daisy charged me! Excellent Service & Pricing if you don鈥檛 at least get a quote & give her a chance you are missing out!!! 馃挅馃挅馃挅馃檹馃徎馃檹馃徎馃檹馃徎

Sent on 07/26/2019
    Pick a Daisy 13
    Pick a Daisy 14
    Pick a Daisy 15
    Pick a Daisy 16
    Pick a Daisy 17
    Pick a Daisy 18

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Thank you Jennifer! We had a blast working on your wedding florals! We wish you the very best!

Rebekah 路 Married on 06/22/2019

Fantastic Experience

Ana was wonderful to work with. She got back to me very quickly whenever I had questions, and my bouquet turned out beautifully.

Sent on 07/06/2019

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Thank you Rebekah! It was great to be able to share your big day! Congratulations and blessings!
  • Chloe

Chloe T 路 Married on 06/08/2019

Fantastic Florist!

Working with Ana was such a pleasure! She was responsive and helpful in the planning process, and her execution was fantastic! The quality was wonderful and the price was within our tight budget. Would definitely recommend to anyone in the Dallas area!

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Pick a Daisy 19
    Pick a Daisy 20
    Pick a Daisy 21

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Thank you Chloe! We鈥檙e so happy you liked our work! Congratulations and blessings!

Rachel R 路 Married on 05/05/2019

Cinco De Mayo Wedding

Ana is amazing! Her professionalism and responsiveness are one of a kind. She was quick to provide a quote, schedule an on-site consultation and kept in communication with us. We signed the contract the same day we had the consultation because she was very detailed with all of her work. Flowers were one of the main items at my wedding that I knew I wanted but I didn鈥檛 want to spend a crazy amount. Ana asked what our budget was and worked with it. Needless to say that on our wedding day it seems like we had spent a fortune on flowers! The flowers were beautiful. I would recommend and/or hire her for any other occasion.

Sent on 05/07/2019
    Pick a Daisy 22
    Pick a Daisy 23
    Pick a Daisy 24

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel! We thought your wedding was wonderful! Congratulations and we wish you both all the happiness in the world!

Vanessa 路 Married on 05/04/2019

I was so fortunate to find Pick a Daisy

My wedding was May 4th and i can say that Ana made the whole process a lot easier for us! She was quick to respond to my text messages and calls and she even made payment easy! The only think was probably a mixture on pins or corsages (probably my fault) and I didn鈥檛 see flowers on the cake (which is kid that was the cake or venue or what) but I can honestly say I LOVED every single thing about my bouquets and centerpieces! The colors made the whole place look alive and by the end of the night, no more flowers were left. Just beautiful! Thank you Ana!! As soon as I get pictures I will share them!! Here is just one a friend shared with me!

Sent on 05/10/2019
    Pick a Daisy 25

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Thank you Vanessa! We liked working with you very much! And wish you the best!
  • Vicky

Vicky 路 Married on 04/28/2019

Best florist in dallas. Easy to work with.

I live in Seattle and was looking for a good trustworthy florist to work with me. I was looking for someone to help us put our dreams into a reality. Ana the owner was amazing, from day one she really helped me put our floral vision together. She was also helpful in recommending different looks that would go well with the venue. During the process she really helped us feel completely confident in our choices. She was always available and the day of the wedding she was amazing and actually did way above what we asked. I will never use another florist I just wish she lived in Seattle. If your looking for an honest florist that is priced well and will go beyond what you want. Pick aa daisy is the place to go. You will not be disappointed . I cannot thank her enough for making this stressful yet wonderful experience AMAZING. PICK A DAISY WILL NOT DISAPPOINT. If your out of state, she is easy to work with .......and definitely will help you and advise you . So honest....I recommend her and is definitely a 5 star.

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Pick a Daisy 26

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Vicky! Thank you so so much! We鈥檙e truly touched by all your heartfelt words! It was our pleasure! Thank you for choosing us! 馃挄 congrats!!
  • Xavier

Xavier 路 Married on 04/06/2019

Awesome arrangements and great, flexible vendor

Ana was so supportive throughout the process. From the method of payment to changing and adding extra orders towards the end, there wasn鈥檛 anything that Ana thought was too much or ludicrous. We really liked the fact that she only gave her opinion whenever we asked. She always listened to our needs and meet them. Great work Ana!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Thank you so much Xavier for your review and nice words for me and for the Pick a Daisy Team! We had so much fun doing your florals! We think it turned out awesome! Congratulations and Blessings to the married couple!
  • Jessica

Jessica 路 Married on 03/09/2019

Highly recommend! The best florist and wonderful to work with.

I cannot recommend Ana and her husband enough. We hired Pick A Daisy for our wedding day which was less than two weeks ago. They provided flowers for our ceremony/reception and even our bouquets and boutonnieres. I had a consultation with them and they were so lovely from the start. Everything I envisioned was brought to life and better than I could've imagined. Ana worked within our budget and listened to every detail. Everyone was complimenting on how beautiful the flowers. Many people thought they weren't real at first glance because of how gorgeous it looked! Finding the right florist took a while for us. It was actually the last vendor we had left to book. I feel so grateful that I found them. So look no further because you will not regret booking Pick A Daisy!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Jessica! thank you so much for your kind words! We wish you the very best on your future as husband & wife! Cheers!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth 路 Married on 12/07/2018

Wonderful florist!

Ana and family were so easy to work with. I sent her pictures of what I wanted for decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, etc. She delivered beyond what I expected. They were also flexible with my budget as well, which was hard to find elsewhere. The flowers and decor were gorgeous. Ana, thank you for all your hard work!

Sent on 12/30/2018
    Pick a Daisy 33
    Pick a Daisy 34
    Pick a Daisy 35

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Thank you Lizzie for your kind words! It was our pleasure to make a reality what you envisioned for your big day. You make a beautiful couple! Congratulations!

Tam 路 Married on 12/01/2018

amazing vendor to work with

Ana is amazing to work with since the very beginning. She was able to tell me prices with the first email, which was very helpful during the planning process. She is also very reliable. She made my bridal shoot bouquet for me and I was able to tell her what I wanted to change and she was able to make the bouquet of my dreams on the wedding day. I'll recommend working with Pick-a-daisy to everyone!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Thank you Tammy! We loved doing your florals, everything at your wedding was so inspiring!
    The Pick a Daisy team
  • FutureMrsWilliams

Atalia 路 Married on 09/15/2018

This vendor went above and beyond to make sure all my wedding flowers were perfect. Excellent service!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Thank you Atalia! we enjoyed ourselves doing your florals! Receive our best wishes! Congratulations!

Karis 路 Married on 09/09/2018

Ana was friendly and quick to respond. I showed her a few pictures of what I wanted for my wedding and was pleasantly surprised that everything turned out exactly the way I pictured! The value and professionalism were unbeatable! I can鈥檛 recommend Ana enough!!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Karis!
    This is all very kind of you to say! It was amazing to be able to work with you on such a special day, we wish you best! Thanks again.

Maria 路 Married on 09/08/2018

Pick A Daisy is a great value! The work they do is amazing and the same quality for which you would be charged at least twice with any other florist. Ana is very friendly and flexible--she met with us a few times to talk over wedding details and was always responsive to emails and texts with new ideas. We gave her a few photos of what we liked, colors we wanted, and a feel for the day, and she was able to perfectly decorate our ceremony and reception. We received so many compliments on our florals all day!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Maria!
    Thank so much! your words mean a lot to us here at Pickadaisy. It was an honour working with you! Many blessings!

Nancy 路 Married on 07/14/2018

I met Ana from Pick a Daisy at a vendor open house event. Before I contracted her I asked her several questions and shared my ideas for my wedding. This made me feel comfortable and confident with her and I am very glad to have contracted her for my flower arrangements. Ana was very open and took the time to get to know me and our style of wedding. She gave me her feed back on my ideas and even shared her own ideas and experiences with weddings. Her pricing for the arrangements were very reasonable and economical. Ana made several flower arrangements for our ceremony and reception. The quality of the flowers were top notch and her designs were gorgeous just like I had envisioned them in my mind. I loved the service we received from Pick a Daisy and would use them again. I would highly recommend Pick a Daisy for all you flower arrangement needs.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Pick a Daisy's reply:

Thank you Nancy, It was super fun to work wiht you. We wish you only happiness as husband & wife! Blessings!
  • Elizabeth & Max

Elizabeth 路 Married on 06/16/2018

Ana with Pick A Daisy is an angel!!! She worked with our very limited budget to make our floral dreams a reality. We decided to base our entire theme of our wedding around Sunflowers and Ana made that happen. Ana has a passion for floral arrangements and does this for fun with the help of her family! She is very sweet and easy going and is flexible with changes last minute requests. I would highly recommend Ana to any friend or family member as she really knows what she is doing, is incredible affordable and her passion shows through her work!

After reaching out to Ana, we met at a Starbucks to go over the details of the wedding and all the florals I was imagining. It is much easier to express your vision in person than over email. After meeting with her, I still didn鈥檛 know how she was going to fulfill all my dreams within our budget, but her confidence made me confident in her! For my bridal session, a month before the wedding, Ana created a bridal bouquet and from that moment I knew I made the right decision. The bouquet blew me away and I knew the wedding day florals would be just as beautiful.

On the wedding day, when the bouquets and boutonnieres arrived at the church, I was astonished! The bridal bouquet was just as beautiful, colorful and lush as the first I had seen and all the bridesmaids鈥 bouquets were almost as big, bold and beautiful! All the bouquets and boutonnieres were fresh, vibrant and perfectly wrapped in ribbon. At the reception, when I had the chance to look at the centerpieces, I was in awe as well. Ana really knows what she is doing. She also had brought extra sunflowers and roses to scatter throughout the venue wherever she saw fit.

Ana, thank you SO much for making my wedding day dreams a reality! You really are amazing!!

Sent on 07/04/2018
    Pick a Daisy 36
    Pick a Daisy 37

Elizabeth!
    Thank you so much for your kind words, it really means a lot to all of us. It was a pleasure meeting you and being able to work with you! I will always be willing to assist you again. Many blessings to you and your marriage!!!

Christine 路 Married on 06/01/2018

Ana did an incredible job at making my wedding flowers exactly like I had hoped! She invited me to come to her flower shop & she took the time to make me some samples of what the wedding flowers would look like. I gave her some pictures of what I wanted & the bouquets were above & beyond what I had expected! She was very reasonably priced & a very kind person to work with. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Christine!
    Thank you so much! your words mean a lot to us here at PickaDaisy. It was an honour working with you! Many blessings!

• Sarah

Sarah 路 Married on 05/19/2018

My husband and I loved our floral designs from Pick A Daisy!! The bouquets were absolutely stunning. If you鈥檙e looking for a unique florist/floral design, Pick A Daisy is the vendor you want!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Sarah!
    Thank you so much! Your words mean a lot to us here at Pick a Daisy. It was an honour working with you! Many blessings!

Florist
  • Sarah

Sarah 路 Married on 05/05/2018

Ana was AMAZING. She made our wedding so beautiful, we received so many compliments on all of our flowers. She pays such attention to detail. Thank you so much Ana!!!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Sarah!
    This is all very kind of you to say! It was amazing to be able to work with you on such a especial day, we wish you the best!
    Thank you again!