21 Reviews for Pick A Daisy

Flower Girl Baskets (2)
Venue Visit (1)
Altar Decor (1)
21 Pick A Daisy Reviews

I met Ana from Pick a Daisy at a vendor open house event. Before I contracted her I asked her several questions and shared my ideas for my wedding. This made me feel comfortable and confident with her and I am very glad to have contracted her for my flower arrangements. Ana was very open and took the time to get to know me and our style of wedding. She gave me her feed back on my ideas and even shared her own ideas and experiences with weddings. Her pricing for the arrangements were very reasonable and economical. Ana made several flower arrangements for our ceremony and reception. The quality of the flowers were top notch and her designs were gorgeous just like I had envisioned them in my mind. I loved the service we received from Pick a Daisy and would use them again. I would highly recommend Pick a Daisy for all you flower arrangement needs.

Profile Picture Nancy, 7/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Ana with Pick A Daisy is an angel!!! She worked with our very limited budget to make our floral dreams a reality. We decided to base our entire theme of our wedding around Sunflowers and Ana made that happen. Ana has a passion for floral arrangements and does this for fun with the help of her family! She is very sweet and easy going and is flexible with changes last minute requests. I would highly recommend Ana to any friend or family member as she really knows what she is doing, is incredible affordable and her passion shows through her work!

After reaching out to Ana, we met at a Starbucks to go over the details of the wedding and all the florals I was imagining. It is much easier to express your vision in person than over email. After meeting with her, I still didn’t know how she was going to fulfill all my dreams within our budget, but her confidence made me confident in her! For my bridal session, a month before the wedding, Ana created a bridal bouquet and from that moment I knew I made the right decision. The bouquet blew me away and I knew the wedding day florals would be just as beautiful.

On the wedding day, when the bouquets and boutonnieres arrived at the church, I was astonished! The bridal bouquet was just as beautiful, colorful and lush as the first I had seen and all the bridesmaids’ bouquets were almost as big, bold and beautiful! All the bouquets and boutonnieres were fresh, vibrant and perfectly wrapped in ribbon. At the reception, when I had the chance to look at the centerpieces, I was in awe as well. Ana really knows what she is doing. She also had brought extra sunflowers and roses to scatter throughout the venue wherever she saw fit.

Ana, thank you SO much for making my wedding day dreams a reality! You really are amazing!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/16/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Ana did an incredible job at making my wedding flowers exactly like I had hoped! She invited me to come to her flower shop & she took the time to make me some samples of what the wedding flowers would look like. I gave her some pictures of what I wanted & the bouquets were above & beyond what I had expected! She was very reasonably priced & a very kind person to work with. I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Christine, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My husband and I loved our floral designs from Pick A Daisy!! The bouquets were absolutely stunning. If you’re looking for a unique florist/floral design, Pick A Daisy is the vendor you want!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ana was AMAZING. She made our wedding so beautiful, we received so many compliments on all of our flowers. She pays such attention to detail. Thank you so much Ana!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/5/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Pick A Daisy did a wonderful job. She was very responsive to my questions, and on time to deliver the flowers to the wedding. And the bouquets were even more beautiful than I had imagined.

Profile Picture Anna, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers

Pick A Daisy did an amazing job for our wedding! They are very professional and they will work with your budget. Our flowers were beautiful and perfect! What I love about Pick A Daisy is the fact they are passionate about what they do, Ana the owner really personalize the whole process. Trusting a vendor for your wedding is key and that's what we did with Pick A Daisy. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND PICK A DAISY!

Profile Picture Rose, 3/31/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I loved working with her. She treated me more like a family member versus a client! I would recommend her to any bride with any budget size. She will make it work. Thank you for making our day great.

Profile Picture Ellie, 3/18/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Pick A Daisy was by far my favorite vendor to work with throughout the planning of my daughter’s wedding! I have been telling my friends and family that if they ever need a florist, Ana is the best! Not only does she do exquisite work, making amazingly beautiful bouquets, centerpieces, etc., but she is also extremely easy to work with, responding immediately to all inquiries or requests, providing the highest quality flowers and greenery for the very best value, and being very flexible to work with any changes or additions.

We had so many wedding guests remark how beautiful the flowers were! Ana made sure my daughter had her dream of gorgeous fresh wedding flowers fulfilled, even more than she could have imagined. Thank you, Ana, for everything!

Profile Picture Kelly, 3/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ana was so great to work with and always very responsive. I was extremely satisfied with all of the floral arrangements for our wedding! The flowers were absolutely beautiful and they helped make our special day so perfect.

Profile Picture Talisha, 3/8/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Ana was amazing the whole step of the way. She is so affordable! We didn't think we would be able to afford real flowers for the wedding till we met with Ana. And all the flowers were amazing! We are so greatful to have had found her.

Profile Picture Brittney, 1/20/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Ana and her team were amazing! The centerpieces and bouquets were absolutely breathtaking. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Kasey, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Pick a Daisy was easy to work with and Ana totally got my vision for what I wanted.

Profile Picture Christine, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We havent booked Pick-A-Daisy yet, but Anna has done a great job so far to meet our flowers and decorations needs within budget. We highly recommend her and very excited to work with her for our wedding.
Sari and Cathren

Profile Picture Cathren, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Girl Baskets, Table Arrangements, Samples

Ana was super courteous and helpful. She delivered to our venue the day of so the arrangements were super fresh! Our arrangements were bright and beautiful and everyone loved them.

Profile Picture Rachael, 7/7/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Crowns

The flowers for my wedding were exceptional! My bouquet was so beautiful, it far exceeded my expectations. I showed Ana a couple of pictures, gave her a budget and she worked miracles. Her husband even brought my reception flowers that couldn't be transported after the wedding, to my house the next day! A great experience in every way.

Profile Picture Sherry, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Pick A Daisy was affordable, came up with beautiful one-of-a-kind designs, and communicated with me throughout the process! I would recommend them to anyone looking for beautiful flowers at a not so crazy price!

Profile Picture Sara, 12/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

Pick a Daisy was amazing and came to my rescue when I needed a specific vision with a tight turn-around. They were extremely professional and the designer had such a beautiful eye. Everything turned out so perfectly and would definitely recommend them.

Profile Picture Sara, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I had a wonderful experience with this vendor! Doing business with them was smooth and easy!! They have reasonable prices and they adapted to my budget. They did a wonderful job with all the flowers for my wedding

Profile Picture Patricia, 3/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Patti stayed in contact with me until the day before my wedding (9/17/16). She had my design down to the tee. We did not meet up seeing how I lived in Fort Worth, and she was in Frisco. But i emailed pics and we discussed designs, and Patti nailed it. She's very affordable and will work with you on whatever you need. I would definitely recommend her for your wedding needs, or any other need for flowers.

Profile Picture Tabitha, 9/17/16, 4 Reviews