Pick 42 Mobile DJs Reviews

1 User photo

Pick 42 Mobile DJs 1

Glenda Person · Married on 06/07/2019

Amazing experience

Service was awesome God is good

Sent on 06/09/2019

Donyis Bell · Married on 12/15/2018

Exemplary Service

The service and professionalism provided at our grandparents 50th anniversary was exemplary. The music was perfect for the event and venue!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Rose · Married on 08/25/2018

We reached out to Pick 42 a few weeks before we were to say I do and they did an EXCEPTIONAL job!!! The DJ played everything we requested. Let me tell you no one was sitting down when the music was playing and one of my Groomsmen was dancing so much the heals on his shoes Broke! We also used them as Coordinators for our Ceremony. Joyce got us down the Isle with class and was on top of everything. These guys put all of our worries behind us. They are responsive, professional, and about making their clients happy. This was one of the best decisions we made when we were looking for vendors. I truly wish I would have found them sooner!!! Definitely ask for Joyce if you need a coordinator! She was Sensational!!!

Sent on 09/04/2018

DeMarqus · Married on 01/27/2018

We hired Pick 42 for our January 27th wedding and were beyond happy with our experience! The entire planning process was a breeze with their online song planning software. They were always quick to follow up on any questions we had and were always willing to make adjustments to accommodate what we wanted for our big day. We had some very specific start/stop times on certain songs and they perfected it! We met with a representative from Pick 42 a few weeks before the wedding to discuss layout and they came early and prepared with copies of the preliminary song itinerary. They came to the venue on our wedding day early to set up and test their equipment. We had DJ Whiz as our DJ and he was amazing! He read the crowd perfectly and kept the party going all night long. We highly recommend hiring Pick 42 for your wedding/event - you will not regret it!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Rachel · Married on 10/14/2017

They were great! Helped make my wedding so much fun.

Sent on 10/28/2017

jeannette · Married on 09/30/2017

DJ-Whiz was the best, We totally enjoyed him. He was very friendly and accommodating. Played exactly what we requested. Perfect fit for my event

Sent on 10/02/2017
    Pick 42 Mobile DJs 2

Dequonna · Married on 09/30/2017

Awesome service! Pick42 is always a joy to work with.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Shana · Married on 09/23/2017

The greatest Dj! Timely and professional!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Stephanie · Married on 09/22/2017

DJ D-Whiz is one of our student's favorites. He is always on time, professional, and great to be around. The students love him, and the adults rely on him. He knows how to hold the floor!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Tierra · Married on 09/09/2017

Great service. The staff was professional and nice to myself and my guest

Sent on 09/10/2017

Soko · Married on 08/19/2017

I recently had a surprise birthday party, and Pick 42 provided the Photo Booth. The Photo Booth was one of the highlights of the night! Pick 42 provided me with exceptional service! I recommend their service over any other entertainment providers!

Sent on 08/25/2017

Cynthia · event on 08/12/2017

The DJ was everything and more than I hoped for ! Every song I asked for even at the last minute.. request and changes were accepted with no hesitation .The sound and the lighting was exceptional. #pick42entertainment

Sent on 08/13/2017

Shaunelle · event on 05/20/2017

We used Pick42 for our daughter's high school graduation party and we are so grateful for their stellar service! From start to finish it was an excellent experience and they were always accommodating and flexible throughout the process. The DJ was AWESOME and truly did a great job to keep our crowd engaged and made our baby girl feel like the super star of the night! He was there before us to set up and went above and beyond to make the night a success. He truly made the night! The photo booth team was also phenomenal! They were just as friendly and professional as the DJ and our attendant worked very well with the group! We couldn't have asked for a more professional and smoother experience for such a special night. We will definitely have Pick42 on speed dial for all of our events! We encourage you to do the same!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Barbara · event on 01/21/2017

DJ Choppzz was awesome! He interacted with us, was prompt, and professional while still being fun. Communications with Miko were courteous, helpful, and very flexible. Would definitely use again!

Sent on 01/23/2017

Casey · event on 10/29/2016

Pick 42 is amazing. I use them for every dance our school hosts & the kids love the DJs.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Erin · Married on 10/29/2016

Unbelievable service! I literally cannot say enough great things abut DJ Wiz and the woman who was there with him. While they were setting up and I was getting ready to walk down the aisle they both were tlaking to me and keeping me calm and she even helped me fluff my dress just right before walking down the stairs. They were entertaining but professional and they were a hit with everyone! Not only did they do a great job, they were really affordable. We weren't planning on haing a DJ because they can get pretty pricy, but Pick 42 was the perfect choice and I don't regret it at all! Recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Tina · event on 09/24/2016

This is our 2nd year using this company for our Homecoming Dance. They are absolutely wonderful. The kids love them and the DJ interacts with the kids which they live. We will have them again next year!!!!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Lisa · event on 09/15/2016

Pick 2 has provided DJ services and Karaoke for our corporate event for the last two years. They have always arrived early and are already set up when the group arrives. They have the music playing which gets everyone talking and dancing immediately. The Karaoke is so much fun. They provide a large tv monitor for viewing and lists of songs to play. The list is extensive. This year they provided line dancing instructions. Mona, the instructor, was great. I've received so many comments about her instruction and her pleasant demeanor. I will recommend them for any of your event, whether corporate or weddings etc.

Sent on 09/19/2016

Angela · event on 06/12/2016

This is the second time we have used Pick 42! We love Mico and Dominic! We used them for our twin daughters Sweet Sixteen Party and then for their High School Graduation! We had DJ EdE both times. He is awesome. You cannot go wrong with Pick 42. They are very professional, very accommodating, very friendly and very reliable. We will definitely use them again for our next party!!! Only Pick 42!!!!! YOU WILL BE EXTREMELY SATISFIED WITH THEIR SERVICES!!!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Nathan · Married on 05/21/2016

Pick 42 did an amazing job at our wedding. They showed up super early, provided mics and speakers for the ceremony and reception toasts, and provided 4 hours of perfect music. They went above and beyond everything we expected. If you need DJ services for any kind of event, Pick 42 should definitely be your choice.

Sent on 05/23/2016
  • User6713943 · event on 05/14/2016

DJ Wiz was phenomenal. I can't think of one negative. He totally knew his audience. The girls sang and danced for 3 hours straight!! DJ Wiz made the party a memorable experience for all..

Sent on 05/15/2016

Patricia · event on 05/14/2016

The music was great. The ladies really enjoyed. Thanks for your support

Sent on 05/15/2016
  • User6633710 · event on 04/23/2016

DJ was there to set up very early and did a wonderful job!

Sent on 04/25/2016

Kim · event on 04/23/2016

I hired a DJ through Pick42inc and was paired with DJ A/K (and Darius). I worked with Miko to prepare age appropriate songs and karaoke selections - this was a birthday party for my 8 year daughter! - and she could not have been more helpful with selections because I am not very up on what's hot these days! But she made sure every song on the playlist was appropriate for the age group with no bad language or topics. The day of the party DJ A/K arrived early! was friendly, professional, kept the kids engaged and MC'd Happy Birthday singing and the beating (LOL) of the piñata. My daughter wanted a music themed party and she was thrilled and so was I.

Sent on 04/27/2016

Brooklynn · Married on 04/10/2016

Pick 42 were awesome! They went above and beyond our expectations, planning out our itinerary, communicating with other vendors, and even cutting our cake for guests since we had no one else! I would recommend to anyone looking to find someone who truly helps and customizes your package to you!

Sent on 04/11/2016