Piccolo's Florist Reviews

1 User photo

• Allie
    Allie Married on 09/12/2020

Flower Shopping

Our florist made designing our bouquets easy and fun!
  • Andrea
    Andrea H. Married on 09/20/2019

Amazing value!

I am not from Omaha or anywhere near here and was having my wedding here at the pella. I had done some research on florists in the area and ended up selecting Piccolo's because Frank was so knowledgeable in his field I got a really good feeling. They are incredibly well priced compared to a lot of florists in the area and it was so easy. We went over what I wanted and everything arrived at the venue the day of the wedding BEAUTIFULLY done. They honestly all turned out better than what I had imagined. Thanks Piccolo's for making our special day so easy and beautiful!
  • Kirby
    Kirby W. Married on 09/01/2019

Piccolo's Wedding!

I worked with Jessica Pitt at Piccolo's for my wedding and I can't say enough good things about her and the work she did. She did our centerpieces, bouquets, and built an arch for our ceremony and everything was absolutely breathtaking. She was easy to work with, knowledgeable, and all I did was give her some direction and she took it from there and made it beautiful. I would 100% recommend her and Piccolo's in the future.
    Hannah M. Married on 01/05/2019

Wonderful flowers and easy to work with!

Piccolo's did the flowers for my wedding. I had such a wonderful and positive experience with them. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and exactly what I asked for! I cannot recommend them enough.
    Shaylene M. Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing, outstanding

I don't know how but they GOT my vision. My bridal bouquet was perfect.
    Kelsey Married on 09/02/2018

Thank you, Piccolo’s!!

I worked with Piccolo's for my wedding and was over the moon with how everything turned out. I brought in a slew of Pinterest photos and Frank was able to really zone in the vision I had. Frank went above and beyond to ensure that every detail was perfect and worked with my to stay within my budget. It was an absolute delight to work with them, and I'd whole heartedly recommend using them! Thank you, Frank!!
    Ashley Married on 04/07/2018
    Piccolo's Florist was absolutely amazing to work with! I was expecting to spend a fortune for flowers for my wedding but they were reasonably priced! Everything turned out beautiful and beyond my expectations! I would absolutely recommend Piccolo's to everyone! I will be using them now for all of my floral needs!
    Jacquelyn Married on 12/29/2017
    Frank is amazing! He's and the entire Piccolo team are incredible and they're so good about working within your budget. Frank listened to what I wanted, designed beautiful arrangements, and would always answer questions or explain why or how he put everything together. I can't say enough about how much I enjoyed my experience working with Piccolo's!
    Nicole Married on 08/06/2016
    My flowers were absolutely stunning! Frank is amazing to work with, he took my vision and made it reality. I will use them for any flowers I need in the future! Prices are great as well

Piccolo's Florist's reply:

Nicole, thank you so much for your kind words! We were honored to be part of your special day. We wish you all the best and would love to assist you with any floral needs you may have down the road.
  • User2252094 2+ years ago
    They did everything I asked for and the flowers turned out amazing!
    Shay Married on 12/27/2014
    I am shocked at the negative reviews for Piccolo's- we had the most wonderful experience and even talked with Frank Piccolo himself for our consultation! I gave him pictures of what my ideas were for the bouquets and he guided me through the rest of the process with recommendations and listening to what I liked/didn't like.

On Christmas Eve, 2 days before the wedding, my Mom realized she hadn't finalized the plans/payments with them and I started freaking out. We called up Frank's personal house on CHRISTMAS EVE and he completely assuaged any fears I had, assuring me everything was on schedule.

The reception room looked amazing- the flowers were gorgeous on the tables and exactly what we had discussed. I highly recommend Piccolo's.
    Sue Married on 09/14/2013
    We worked with Frank @ Piccolo's for flowers for our daughter's wedding and reception. Everything exceeded our expectations. Frank was flexible as our final numbers changed (and changed again). The flowers were absolutely beautiful.....we received many compliments. The prices were VERY reasonable. We are very thankful that Frank and the staff at Piccolo's did such an awesome job for our daughter's big day.
    Kara Married on 07/14/2006
    I had a great experience with Piccolo's. They worked with my budget and provided beautiful flowers for the ceremony and reception. They gave me plenty of time attention to find flowers for the look I was going for.
    Jennifer Married on 10/30/2004
    Piccolo's did a wonderful job with our flowers. They did everything I wanted and more. My bouquet was prettier than I could have ever imagined it would be. I had meet with several other flower shops that tried to talk me into doing my flowers "their way." One place even told me they would only do a white bouquet for the bride because that is how it was suppose to be. I didn't want a white bouquet and Piccolo's understood that. I also had several things that I wanted added into my bouquet (a couple of rosaries and a hankie) and Piccolos worked with me to make them exactly how I wanted them.
    Jena Married on 06/30/2012
    They were absolutely outstanding..They were VERY courteous and professional. Our flowers were gorgeous and we had SO many compliments on them. The flowers lasted about a week and a half after the event and they were on time so no worries of where they were on my special day. They arranged them exactly how I had pictured. Would 100% recommend them to anyone :)
    Chelsea W. Married on 09/14/2018

Piccolos is the one!

Piccolos from start to finish was awesome to work with for our wedding day! Frank especially! He worked with our budget and was always okay with changes made and was so accommodating and he designed everything for us! I would absolutely recommend Piccolos for best wedding flowers in the Omaha Area!
    Janelle Married on 08/17/2018
    Frank was absolutely amazing to work with! He understood exactly what we wanted, and gave us a custom flower arrangement that we were looking for. Everyone loved our flowers, and it transformed our reception into what my husband and I dreamed of.
    The only reason I am not giving them a full 5-stars is that they showed up at our church instead of the reception venue as asked. This delayed pictures by 30 minutes (in part due to a road being reconstructed so they had to take a detour- which I know the road construction was not their fault and part of the delay). Overall they were very appologetic, and this is something our wedding cordinator should have clarrified prior to the day of. Other than this, everything was amazing and what we wanted!
  • aliciacook
    Alicia Married on 12/27/2014
    I went through Piccolo's for my bridal bouquet, roses for the Virgin Mary during mass, and roses to give the mothers. They were very easy to work with and talk to. I showed them a few pictures of what I was drawn to and they knew exactly the perfect combination of flowers and greenery to pull. I coordinated with them mostly out of town and there were no problems on that front. I highly recommend them for any wedding!
  • SuperStuelke
    Amber Married on 09/16/2017
    Seeing our flowers in person they were absolutely gorgeous!!!
  • Sandra
    Sandra Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely perfect turn out

I will start off by saying that I wish communication was at least 50% better. We were scared that our flowers wouldn't show up the day of because of how much communication was lacking.

However, and this is a big, however- they delivered excellent service the day of the wedding and made exactly what we wanted a reality. Our flowers came out absolutely beautiful and Jessica really understood what our vision was, which was so important to us. We are so happy everything turned out so perfect but again, we were very nervous for about 2 months before the wedding day due to communication.
    Stefanie Married on 12/03/2014
    I really loved the flowers that I got from there. And they were high quality and extremely affordable. My only frustration was they told me they would call me two weeks before the wedding to update me/give me a final total and if I didn't have my poop in a group and called them a week before the wedding, I don't know that I would have had flowers.
    Larry A. Married on 08/15/2021

Not what I expected

I ordered 68 long stem roses for my anniversary, it was supposed to have baby breath on it, and we talked about something like this, 50 red, 10 white .5 yellow, 3pink or what every they came up with. It came with all red and pink roses. The pink started wilting 2 days later and by day 5 they where ready to throw out, the red did a little better. I asked for there nicest card and they sent a plain piece of paper with what I wanted it to say. Very disappointed in the whole bouquet
    Katy Married on 06/09/2017
    The only complaint I had about my experience was that I felt the ideas discussed were not put into action. Given I had provided pictures, I would've expected that they would've told me that the design would not look the same. Additionally I requested a specific color of peonies and when they showed up on my wedding day the color was not what was discussed (but still fit the overall color scheme).
    Anne Married on 08/22/2009
    My bridal bouquet and my bridesmaids bougets were beautiful. All the boutineers and corsages as well as my flowers girl's kissing ball were also beautiful. I was a little underwhelmed with the centerpieces at our reception. The way they were described to me made me think they were going to be spectacular. Although they did not take my breath away, they were still nice. I would recommend Piccolos to a friend.
  • User2536055 2+ years ago
    We were disappointed in our experience with Piccolo's.

We paid a deposit to Piccolo's for our order at least six months in advance. We decided to talk with Piccolo's because of the reputation they seemed to have. The flowers and arrangements that we received for our wedding were absolutely gorgeous and the price was awesome. However what we received was not what we had discussed, the communication was terrible, and most of our pictures for the wedding do not have flowers such as boutonnieres and my bouquet because the delivery was so late.

The table decorations were very pretty, however they did not have as many flowers as we had discussed, and I ordered a drape bouquet with orchids, and I did not receive a drape bouquet at all.

The delivery was so late that the representative at my venue actually took the reins and called Piccolo's on my behalf to figure out what the issue was. They arrived maybe 45-30 minutes before the ceremony, when they were supposed to arrive 3 hours prior.

Prior to day of, I had significant issues getting in touch with the company after I placed my deposit. I wanted a listing with prices of what our order was, since the company does not do contracts. I tried to email the address on the business card that I was given by Jeanie only to get a bounce back each time. I called many times on different days where the phone rang off the hook. When I finally got a hold of someone and received an email listing the details, a significant portion of our order was not listed, and several follow up attempts went ignored. When we went in to finalize our order, we were greeted like she was working a new contract instead of existing customers. I never did actually receive a document of some sort to detail what our order was.

All in all, I just cannot in good faith recommend this company to other couples for their wedding day. My fingers and toes were crossed - please just show up with something - and we did not get what we had ask and paid for.