Piccolo Trattoria Catering Reviews

Piccolo Trattoria Catering 5
Piccolo Trattoria Catering 6
Piccolo Trattoria Catering 7

Mike · Married on 09/15/2018

My fiancée and I had selected Tyler Gardens for our venue, and we had the choice of four vendors for the big day. We met Fahmi at a showcase about a year before our date, September 15, 2018. He immediately made us feel like family the night we met with him to discuss our vision, options and selections (not to mention posing for a picture with us at the reception!). Fahmi was extremely generous and flexible in terms of our selections. He was extremely responsive and gave us his honest input throughout the planning process. Piccolo’s banquet manager, Beth, was simply incredible. Since the venue didn’t provide a “mater dei” or point person in terms of day-of logistics and questions, Beth fielded all of our questions promptly and we did not feel worried once. She helped relieve a great deal of stress that planning a wedding creates. Beth went above and beyond and we feel so lucky to have had the opportunity to work with Beth so closely, specifically from our walkthrough at the venue all the way through the actual wedding day. In terms of execution, Fahmi and his team delivered and exceeded our expectations. Fahmi even accommodated our bridal party at the last minute, offering some paninis as we took pictures before the ceremony started, and offered flatbreads for guests on the way out—two things that were never initially discussed. We received rave reviews about the cocktail hour, stations, entrees, the specialty drinks, everything. One comment made to us from a guest was verbatim, “No lie I think that was the best food I’ve had at a wedding.” We can’t thank our Piccolo family enough and would recommend them to EVERYONE who wants one less thing to worry about in planning a wedding. We’ll never forget you and your team’s hard work, efforts and your generosity. Thank you for helping to make our wedding day a day we will remember forever! -Mike and Alicia

• Y

yasmine · Married on 09/30/2017

When it comes to your big day the caterer is going to be one of the most difficult choices. We used Piccolo Trattoria and they helped make this an easy choice. They customized small details allowing us to accommodate all our different guests. They bought flavor that had everyone raving about each item on the menu. The service was classy with a sense of urgency felt for each individual. There are things that you know you want and they were able to find more that you haven't even thought of that made all the difference in the evening. We had a guest in our party that is pregnant and recently diagnosed with gestational diabetes, she wasn't able to eat anything on our menu due to her diet restrictions. Piccolo went out of there way to go get her a salad and accommodate her promptly (they have a restaurant close to the venue which helps for things like this).
    The response from our guests was over the top, everyone was raving about the food all night. We greatly appreciate the Piccolo team! Fami and his wife are so involved as well and attentive to every request. I often found myself wanting to talk to Fami directly on things just because that how anal I am- I like to go straight to the source- and he was so prompt in all his responses and never once pushed me onto someone else. He accommodated our rehearsal dinner at his establishment last minute and it went flawlessly…even after we had to push it back an hour because we were running late!This place is more than just an Italian restaurant- They accommodated some Spanish food for our cocktail hour and had other non-Italian choices so we could have more variety. The provided us with premium alcohol, a served plated dinner, cocktail hour with multiple stations and passed hor’dourves all at a reasonable rate. They truly worked with our b

Piccolo Trattoria Catering 8
    Piccolo Trattoria Catering 13
    Piccolo Trattoria Catering 14
  • brieliz

brielle · Married on 01/07/2017

I hired Piccolo Trattoria for my rehearsal dinner which went perfectly. The room was completely set up even before we arrived from the church. I had dropped off the cake, alcohol and centerpieces that afternoon and everything was set up. The wait staff was very attentive and the food was delicious. My dad even took his wife back for Valentine's day because he was so impressed. Ali was very responsive in emails and setting everything up. I would definitely recommend for a rehearsal dinner location or for catering for any event.

• I

Irma · Married on 09/24/2016

Piccolo catered my bridal shower and my wedding! They will always be my first choice! Their customer service and not to mention their food is superb.

Marria · Married on 07/31/2016

The food is amazing! I come from a big Italian family and they are very critical about Italian cuisine. They are still raving about it! The staff was attentive, professional and all around awesome. With only a quick 2 min word vomit explanation about how to set up for my entire ceremony and reception they executed it perfectly. Food is very important to me and as I said their food is phenomenal, but the people really sealed the deal. Ali Newman took care of my every request and executed my vision perfectly. The whole staff was on top of it everything the whole time in general. And so friendly! If there were any issues I knew nothing of it. I highly highly recommend them for catering and small-medium events. I had about a 30 person wedding so I can't speak to more than that. But for what I can speak for I speak loudly!

A. · Married on 07/02/2016

My experience was better than I could ever have imagined .Everyone was pleasant to work with and accommodating to my guest as well . If I could do it all over again , I would defiantly choose this restaurant for my intimate wedding .

Terri · Married on 04/01/2016

It was a pleasure working with Ali Newman, who was the catering coordinator for Piccolo Trattoria. My son and his wife were married earlier in the year in England and we had a second reception for them at Rose Bank Winery in Newtown. From the first meeting with Ali, we felt we were in good hands. She was a great source of information as far as food choices and the best way to set up and arrange the venue. Piccolo took care of the everything from tables and chairs to linens to the placing of centerpieces. All we had to do was show up and give our approval! The food was fabulous! We had so many complements on the appetizers alone! The dinner was equally wonderful. The waitstaff and bartenders could not do enough to make sure everyone was happy. At the end of the night, everything was left spotless. Leftovers were packed up for us to take that night and we returned the next day to pick up the centerpieces, etc, which were all packed and ready to go. Thank you Ali and Piccolo Trattoria for making it a truly special event!

Heidi · Married on 03/30/2016

Food was fantastic, service was excellent. Best choice for our rehearsal dinner, hands down!

Food was great. Ali Newman made the party very easy. Set up, serving and clean up was done well, just as contracted. Would definitely use again.

Kira · Married on 06/14/2015

My husband and I recently got married at Sand Castle Winery and choosing Piccolo's as our caterer was hands down the best decision we made during the wedding planning process. Piccolo's is one of the preferred vendors of the winery - originally we started working with a non-preferred vendor and I became disgruntled as they were very slow to get back to me. At a bridal show, I met Ali, the Director of Catering at Piccolo's. Since we were having issues with the other caterer, we decided to give them a try and went to a free sampling of their food. We were sold from that meeting because the food was delicious and we were extremely impressed with Ali's attention to detail and expertise. We dumped the other caterer and moved forward with Piccolo's. Our intuition from that initial meeting was dead on because working with Piccolo's for our wedding was a dream come true! Ali is more than just a Catering Director, she is like a partner in the wedding planning process - offering advice and referrals which made my job so much easier. She consistently went above and beyond both before the wedding and the day of. She met with us before the wedding to do a walk-through of the event so she would know where every single piece of décor would go and the exact timeline of events - and then her and her team executed that perfectly the day of the wedding. In short, Ali and her team are rockstars!! The day of the wedding, I literally had no worries because I was confident that Ali and her team would turn our visions into reality - which they did and actually they even made it better than we had imagined! The service was flawless and all of our guests raved about the food, especially the penne a la vodka and the steak. Oh - and how could I forget about the meat slicer and parmesan cheese wheel at the cocktail hour?! We thought the pricing was extremely reasonable especially considering the great quality of the food and the attentive service from the catering staff.

Piccolo recently catered my wedding at the Rose Bank Winery in Newtown, PA, and did a FANTASTIC job. The catering manager, Ali, helped us through every step; she and her staff set up the entire wedding, including outdoor seating for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and even all of our centerpieces. and favors She provided us with full staff (including bartenders, even though Piccolo is BYO) and gave us recommendations for alcohol providers, bakeries for wedding cake, etc and coordinated well with all of the other vendors. Ali was extremely responsive throughout the entire planning process.

Of every aspect of our wedding, the food definitely received the most compliments. Piccolo allowed us to write our own menu and were basically able to accommodate anything we asked for. We had an unbelievable cocktail hour with a full antipasto spread and passed hors d'oeuvres. We opted for buffet, with filet, shrimp cocktail, lobster rolls, crab cakes, and sides, all of which were unbelievable.

I would definitely recommend Piccolo for catering. Ali took so much of our stress away and really delivered. Thank you for a great experience!

cynthia · Married on 05/08/2015

The food and service were fantastic!

Tracy · Married on 09/20/2014

I was so pleased with the attention to detail, food quality, and responsiveness with everyone who worked with us from Piccolo. They turned my vision into reality!

Joanne · Married on 09/12/2014

Saul was absolutely wonderful throughout the evening. He was extremely attentive to all of the needs of the guests and did a wonderful job of making the pasta dish fresh and well presented. I cannot comment enough on his level of professionalism and obvious knowledge of providing a true positive catering experience.

Joanna · event on: 04/11/2015

We hosted our daughters 1st birthday here and we could not have been more pleased. The services was exceptional, the food was delicious and the help we got with planning was outstanding. The event over exceeded our expectations and all our guests left extremely pleased. Thank you so much and we will certainly be using you for our next events!!

• User3909683 · event on: 12/24/2013

Everything was perfect! The food, the way it was presented, the servers. There was nothing lacking. Working with piccolo trattoria was a pleasure. I would definitely hire them again for all of my catered events!

Rosemarie · event on: 06/01/2014

The food was delicious. But what made our party great was the 4 servers and 1 bartender. Pat Fisher and his team anticipated every move and need for myself and my guests. A truly great day!

Alison · event on: 06/01/2014

Planning my bestfriend's bridal shower at Piccolo was so seamless. Ali & Erin the banquet coordinators were so helpful and gave me so many options and suggestions for everything from the menu to the decorations. I'd been to the restaurant before so I knew the food would be excellent but then seeing how wonderful the atmosphere was and how accommodating the staff was just made the day even better. I highly recommend having your next event at Piccolo Trattoria!

• User4202463 · event on: 06/21/2014

Piccolo Trattoria made my son's graduation celebration even more special! Catering Manager Ali was so helpful and professional. Food was wonderful and the service incredible!! I highly recommend Piccolo for your next event - they are wonderful in every way!!!!!!!!

• User4218490 · event on: 06/14/2014

Food was delicious and my child's friends who had been to a lot of grad parties that day said it was the best food at any party, by far.

• User4247156 · event on: 07/12/2014

Working with Ali Newman from Piccolo was a pleasure. She was practical, flexible, realistic, and so helpful. It was simple and we had two parties in two weekends with a total of 90 people. The mixed green salad with chicken and shrimp and the Brooklyn Pizza's went so fast! Thanks again, we will certainly be calling for our next party.

Andrea · event on: 07/12/2014

Ali organized and sat with me about food. We communicated often and she was punctual with everything. Ali was incredible. . Angela was our server. She was wonderful.

Shachi · event on: 08/09/2014

Best best food and venue experience. The staff was fabulous, warm, attentive to detail and very helpful.

My guests actually wanted to come back the following weekend to eat lunch again!

• User4387966 · event on: 09/03/2014

The service and food are outstanding!