Piccadilly's Public House & Restaurant Reviews

10 | Winchester, VA

10 Reviews for Piccadilly's Public House & Restaurant

• jen.house13

Jen · Married on 10/07/2018

Food was delicious, and the upstairs event room is absolutely gorgeous. We needed next to no added decor for our wedding - there's so many beautiful lights that add a magical touch to the room. Marshal and Carol was very responsive to any questions I had, and accommodated our requests. Thank you for helping us have a perfect wedding!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Piccadilly's Public House & Restaurant's reply:

Thank you so much for leaving us this review! We couldn't be happier that you enjoyed everything so much! Your group was great to attend to, CONGRATULATIONS!

Courtney · Married on 04/08/2017

I can't say enough about Picadilly's Public House and Restaurant. Marshal was so great to work with. He responded to all of my questions thoroughly and rapidly - whether via email or text. He was organized and professional - which was a must for this Type A bride. And he kept my reception running smoothly with very little input required from me aside from the occasional question like whether or not we would like a to-go box (yes! the food was delicious). Did I mention the food? The food at this place is amazing and very affordable. Pro-tip: if you're looking for a great DJ for your event here go with JD at DJ Connection. He and Marshal work great together which also made my reception flawless.

Danielle · Married on 10/24/2015

Every aspect of my ceremony and reception was perfect at Piccadilly's. Carol was very responsive to calls prior to the big day. She had some great suggestions for how things should flow. The venue has lights already strung up for a great atmosphere. They have mirror plates available for centerpieces at no charge. I chose to rent linens, but the venue also has white table linens available at no extra charge. Carol coordinated with the linens shop for delivery prior to the rehearsal and I was able to set up the room after the rehearsal. The night of the wedding, Carol's assistant, Marshall, was wonderful. He took great care of us. When the guests finished the hors d'oeuvres before my husband and I returned from taking pictures, Marshall had the chef make a special bowl for us without us even asking. He made us aware when our bar tab was close to what our estimated cost was and checked to see if we wanted to cap it or keep it going open. They provided to-go boxes for the leftover cake for the guests to take and even wrapped up two unused tiers. Overall, we were extremely please with the venue and the staff.

• User3624710 · event on: 09/14/2013

I had my wedding reception at Piccadilly and could not have been happier with their service. From booking to the wedding day they were easy to work with and attentive our needs. They were flexible with timing for decorating and made things flow as easy as possible. During the actual reception the staff was professional and efficient an we received many compliments from our guests. I would highly recommend using Piccadillys for your next event!

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/13/2012

The staff was attentive, the food was incredible and the ambiance was perfection. Highly recommended!

Anne · Married on 07/07/2012

We had our wedding reception here and I cannot say enough about the venue, the staff, the food and the overall experience. Our event planner Carol, went above and beyond for us. She was always prompt and professional no matter how many times I called her or how many questions I emailed her. She did everything within her power to make it the best day of our lives. She was more than generous and helpful. I cannot possibly thank her enough! We got rave reviews on the food, the staff catered to our guests, the drinks were great and the value was incomparable. You pay an extra fee for staff per guest but it is totally worth it. We didn't have to worry about a thing before or during the event. They helped with set up and allowed us lots of creativity when it came to decor. I HIGHLY recommend!!!!

Jessica · Married on 08/07/2010

I loved everything about having my reception here! It was so beautiful and everyone here was so wonderful! I am so glad to have this as the place of my reception!

• REMDCM2008

Rachel · Married on 10/04/2008

Piccadilly's hosted an AMAZING reception for us! The food was phenomenal, the service was outstanding and the location couldn't have been more beautiful! Carol, the event coordinator, was always there with an answer and helped us put together an unforgettable night!

Everyone at Piccidilly was amazing!!!!! they were so helpful I did not need to do a thing. Carol was very helpful and flexible through the whole process. They had everything ready for me and even packed everything up when it was all over. They are very reasonably priced. I really could not be happier with everything they did. I have been recommending them to everyone I know, and if I ever have another event I will be going back to them.

• Christiana

Christiana · Married on 06/17/2018

3.5
      3.5

Best reasonably priced in the area! They were able to accommodate our party in the dining room even though all of their private rooms were booked. Heard nothing but good things from my wedding party.