8 Reviews for Piccadilly's Public House & Restaurant

Centerpieces (1)
Furniture (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
7 Piccadilly's Public House & Restaurant Reviews

I can't say enough about Picadilly's Public House and Restaurant. Marshal was so great to work with. He responded to all of my questions thoroughly and rapidly - whether via email or text. He was organized and professional - which was a must for this Type A bride. And he kept my reception running smoothly with very little input required from me aside from the occasional question like whether or not we would like a to-go box (yes! the food was delicious). Did I mention the food? The food at this place is amazing and very affordable. Pro-tip: if you're looking for a great DJ for your event here go with JD at DJ Connection. He and Marshal work great together which also made my reception flawless.

Profile Picture Courtney, 4/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Indoor, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Stations, Tastings, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Wheelchair Access, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables

Every aspect of my ceremony and reception was perfect at Piccadilly's. Carol was very responsive to calls prior to the big day. She had some great suggestions for how things should flow. The venue has lights already strung up for a great atmosphere. They have mirror plates available for centerpieces at no charge. I chose to rent linens, but the venue also has white table linens available at no extra charge. Carol coordinated with the linens shop for delivery prior to the rehearsal and I was able to set up the room after the rehearsal. The night of the wedding, Carol's assistant, Marshall, was wonderful. He took great care of us. When the guests finished the hors d'oeuvres before my husband and I returned from taking pictures, Marshall had the chef make a special bowl for us without us even asking. He made us aware when our bar tab was close to what our estimated cost was and checked to see if we wanted to cap it or keep it going open. They provided to-go boxes for the leftover cake for the guests to take and even wrapped up two unused tiers. Overall, we were extremely please with the venue and the staff.

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/24/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Indoor, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Buffet, Hors d'Oeuvres, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Everyone at Piccidilly was amazing!!!!! they were so helpful I did not need to do a thing. Carol was very helpful and flexible through the whole process. They had everything ready for me and even packed everything up when it was all over. They are very reasonably priced. I really could not be happier with everything they did. I have been recommending them to everyone I know, and if I ever have another event I will be going back to them.

Profile Picture User2852326, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff was attentive, the food was incredible and the ambiance was perfection. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/13/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding reception here and I cannot say enough about the venue, the staff, the food and the overall experience. Our event planner Carol, went above and beyond for us. She was always prompt and professional no matter how many times I called her or how many questions I emailed her. She did everything within her power to make it the best day of our lives. She was more than generous and helpful. I cannot possibly thank her enough! We got rave reviews on the food, the staff catered to our guests, the drinks were great and the value was incomparable. You pay an extra fee for staff per guest but it is totally worth it. We didn't have to worry about a thing before or during the event. They helped with set up and allowed us lots of creativity when it came to decor. I HIGHLY recommend!!!!

Profile Picture Anne, 7/7/12, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I loved everything about having my reception here! It was so beautiful and everyone here was so wonderful! I am so glad to have this as the place of my reception!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/7/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Piccadilly's hosted an AMAZING reception for us! The food was phenomenal, the service was outstanding and the location couldn't have been more beautiful! Carol, the event coordinator, was always there with an answer and helped us put together an unforgettable night!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/4/08, 5 Reviews