Pic Me Photobooths LLC Reviews

Pic Me Photobooths LLC 3
Pic Me Photobooths LLC 4

Brittany Kopa · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing!!!

Working with Andrew throughout the planning of my wedding was absolutely amazing he was so easy to work with and so responsive. Ashley worked the Photobooth and I could not have asked for a better Photobooth attedent hoestly! She was so sweet, kind, helpful and friendly. My experience with Pic Me Photobooth was absolutely amazing. Including everything you get within the package to working with Andrew and Ashley! If you want a Photobooth for your wedding or event pick Pic Me Photobooth you won’t be disappointed!!

Pic Me Photobooths LLC 5
    Pic Me Photobooths LLC 6
    Pic Me Photobooths LLC 7

Ashlee · Married on 10/27/2018

Truly wonderful!

Andrew was so attentive throughout this whole experience! Very professional! I knew I didn’t have to worry about a thing throughout this day, which is very helpful to the bride! Everything ran so smoothly, even when I wanted two first dance songs, a father/daughter dance AND a grandfather/granddaughter dance! He made it work and it was just perfect! I can’t say that enough! Hands down if you need a DJ for your wedding, this is who you should pick! Best decision for the best day ever! Thank you again!!

Pic Me Photobooths LLC 8

Kara · Married on 10/20/2018

Andrew was great to work with and very responsive during coordination. He was flexible with our guests and we appreciate his professionalism.

Andrew was easy to work with and was able to coordinate with us for our last minute needs. He was professional and responsive and our guests had a great experience.

Paul J Skelly · Married on 10/13/2018

Great service

I would highly recommend ... .

Sent on 10/22/2018

Marcia · Married on 10/06/2018

Andrew was so helpful and accommodating at our daughters reception. He worked an extra hour to make sure all the quests were able to use the booth. Everyone loved it!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Drew · Married on 09/01/2018

Very organized and helpful from being to end. The music and maintaining the flow of the night was fantastic. The photobooth was awesome and created many lasting memories of our special wedding day.

Sent on 09/03/2018

Chris · Married on 08/25/2018

Could not have picked a better company to work my wedding. The main person Andrew made my wife very happy. With our venue we had to keep our music below a certain level. Not once did the owner say it was even getting close to over. Thank you again for everything.

Sent on 08/28/2018

Ryan · Married on 05/27/2018

Andrew and his crew were fantastic for our wedding. We required some extra setup and moving and he and Mike accommodated without question. Would highly recommend his service for DJ or photo booths!

Sent on 07/04/2018

Kohn · Married on 09/23/2017

Did a great job and helped us out as much and possible. Really went above and beyond for us.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Jenelle · Married on 09/09/2017

Pic Me was extremely professional & accommodating. The booth was a huge hit at my wedding!

Sent on 07/10/2018

J. Port · Married on 10/04/2014

Extremely Helpful Service at an Affordable Price

Along with the professional Photo booth service they were very thorough with very specific recommendations to help organize the evenings schedule as well. Specific music picks along with our selections - they were able to do them all! His positive and enthusiastic approach was awesome. We had them do two setups, our ceremony & reception with up lighting at a very reasonable cost - DJ play from 6-11 PM. I highly recommend contacting them as I have no doubt they will do an excellent job!!

Sent on 10/16/2018