Piano Fondue Dueling Pianos Reviews

Piano Fondue Dueling Pianos 2
Piano Fondue Dueling Pianos 3
Piano Fondue Dueling Pianos 4

Sarah · event on 03/05/2016

Piano Fondue is one of the BEST decisions I made when planning our fundraising event! The musicians were talented and entertaining. Erik, our main contact, was responsive and generous. I have received SO many compliments on the music at our event - and it was SO easy on my end! Thanks to Josh, Taras, and the rest of the Piano Fondue team for making our gala one to remember!

Sent on 05/04/2016

Kristen · event on 02/19/2016

Very easy to work with and was perfect for our corporate event. So much FUN!!

Sent on 04/29/2016

Karl · Married on 02/13/2016

These guys were amazing! Very professional and were able to accommodate all of our requests!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Jeff · event on 02/07/2016

Great variety of music - very knowledgeable musicians!!! Enjoyed by all ages and music preferences!!

Sent on 05/04/2016

Julie · event on 02/03/2016

Piano Fondue was a great hit at our banquet!

Sent on 04/29/2016

Martha · event on 01/30/2016

Very professional and fun! Excellent! We will definitely have them again!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Sue · event on 12/03/2015

Piano Fondue for our customer holiday party was nothing short of amazing! Our customers got into it immediately and did not want to leave. They have begged for us to do it again because it was the BEST PARTY EVER. We highly recommend for any age group. They are so talented and energetic, you cannot help getting caught up in the fun!

Sent on 12/14/2015
  • User5620371 · 2+ years ago

Our wedding reception was a big hit and it had a lot to do with our entertainment for the evening. Thank you Piano Fondue for providing lovely live piano music during dinner, an awesome couple hours of Dueling Pianos and thanks Carlos for the fantastic DJ skills for the rest of the night.. It was a blast and our guests had nothing but compliments. Thanks again!

Sent on 11/16/2015

People continuously comment on how great they thought Piano Fondue was. They kept people dancing, and held all my musical friends in awe. They also provided uplighting for the reception hall, which gave it an entirely different feel.

Thank you!

Sent on 09/24/2015

The guys at Piano Fondue were an absolute pleasure to work with. From day one, they took care of everything, and their online client portal application made it easy to find information related to my event and to personalize it. They went above and beyond what we ever could have hoped for and our wedding reception was a hit. Several guests commented on how excellent and talented the entertainment was and how smoothly the show went. I would recommend Piano Fondue to anyone looking to spice up their wedding day!

Sent on 07/17/2015

Ashton · Married on 06/20/2015

Erik and Justin were AWESOME! Very professional but also easy to communicate with. They read the crowd during the reception and did an excellent job of knowing when to switch things up to keep the party hopping! Nothing but good things to say about these two. Thank you for helping make our big day INCREDIBLE!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Melissa · Married on 05/24/2015

Fun, great singing, interacting...THE BEST!!!!!!!!!! A+++++++!!!! I love you guys!

Sent on 05/25/2015
  • User5142082 · 2+ years ago

Piano Fondue provided 5 musicians, assisted with ceremony music, provided lighting and announcements throughout event, played dueling pianos for appetizers and first half of the reception dance, also played Maroon 5 Sugar for the cake cutting and serving, gave a solo trumpet performance, and DJ'd to complete the evening! Guests reported it was the best wedding they have attended!

Sent on 06/03/2015

Kim · event on 04/17/2015

For many people this was their first experience with Piano Fondue Dueling Pianos and they were nothing short of exceptional. The crowd was dancing, singing and entertained all night. We will definitely be inviting them back!

Sent on 05/21/2015

The dueling pianos were fantastic and the hit of the party. The entire team was very easy to work with. Top notch.

Sent on 03/03/2015
  • User4816370 · event on 02/06/2015

The dueling pianos were very entertaining and enjoyable. Our group also enjoyed the DJ and whooping it up on the dance floor.

Sent on 02/24/2015

Anthony · event on 02/05/2015

Piano Fondue is the best! We have used them for six years in a row to provide a great atmosphere for our All Association Party.

Sent on 02/24/2015
  • W

Wendy · event on 01/25/2015

Josh Dupont and Mike Massey were great with the dueling pianos. Our employees said this was one of the best holiday parties we've had. They had such a good time, that we asked the DJ, Travis Ziegler to stay an hour longer. Very professional and tons of fun!

• User4814356 · event on 01/17/2015

Our company had an awesome time. Large range of ages in attendance- and everyone said that they enjoyed the music!

Heather · event on 01/09/2015

The ease of setting Piano Fondue Dueling Pianos up for our holiday entertainment made it a definite 5 star rating. They are extremely professional, fun, and flawless. We told them what we wanted and they took care of the rest! Most of our employees said that this was the best year yet! I would highly recommend them if you want to have a super fun and memorable occasion! Thank You Piano Fondue for a perfect night!

Jamie · event on 01/04/2015

Great to work with and excellent entertainment! Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/23/2015

Piano Fondue did an incredible job from the moment I booked them to entertaining our guests at our wedding. Everything I asked for was done and they went above and beyond with their services. I was especially impressed that they learned a custom song off just a recording of the original I had. They are completely worth the $!!!

Sent on 01/27/2015

Jocelyn · Married on 11/01/2014

Where to start? Erik was not only a fantastic DJ, but he was also very professional in keeping everything on time for dinner, speeches, the cake cutting, etc. JUST as we had planned. During our phone conference a couple weeks before the wedding, I made it clear that my husband and I didn't want any cliche wedding music played, and he didn't force anything. Heck, who knows the guests better than the bride and groom? He played the exact type of music we discussed, and honest to God, the dance floor in our beautiful barn venue was packed all night. I've been to more weddings than I can count, and I've never seen a dance floor like that. And, the guests still continue to rave over how great Erik was. Moral of the story, he discusses in depth the type of music a bride and groom want (in the end, it's your wedding night) all while keeping the demographics of your guests in mind. And then, he ACTUALLY follows through, unlike so many other DJs. I've heard from so many unhappy brides whose djs didn't play what they'd discussed, but rather played songs they'd asked them NOT to..only to end up with empty dance floors in the process. Erik even asked what year my husband and I graduated, so he could play flashback songs for us and our friends. It was a memorable night to say the least. Oh, and all the playlists they provide to fill out ahead of time are super helpful, especially the "Do Not Play List." My husband and I have lived in LA, Madison, and now Chicago and we've listened to countless DJs at bars, weddings, and numerous work or school-related events. On that note, Erik is By far the best DJ I've ever encountered at a wedding (he actually was the DJ at one of our friend's weddings), and we were willing to get him at any cost for our special day. Anyways, I think the point is clear. Go with Erik, and I guarantee your wedding reception will be unforgettable.

Sent on 02/22/2015

Amy · Married on 10/18/2014

Our Piano Fondue performers were absolutely amazing! They had EVERYONE up dancing and we had so many people tell us how much they enjoyed the performance and said it was the best wedding reception they had ever been to. Thank you so much to our wonderful performers and for the professional service we received from everyone at Piano Fondue.

Sent on 01/28/2015

Hannah · Married on 08/23/2014

We booked the Best of Both Worlds show (dueling pianos + DJ) for our wedding after winning a major discount at a bridal show and we couldn't have been happier. The whole Piano Fondue crew went above and beyond throughout the whole planning process and wedding day. The dance floor was packed the entire night and so many people told us how much they loved the pianos and music. I would highly recommend Piano Fondue to anyone who needs great music for an event!

Sent on 03/29/2015