14 Reviews for Pianist for Events

Microphones (1)
Reception (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
14 Pianist for Events Reviews

We really can't say enough about how wonderful our experience was having Fred Yacono play music for our wedding ceremony. He was inviting, self-assured, and accommodating throughout the planning and music selection process. He can essentially take any song with a melody and turn it into a beautiful piece of piano music. The emotion and drama he infuses his playing with really takes it to the next level. It was my dream to walk down the aisle to Clair de Lune, and Fred's skilled hands made that dream come true. Fred is also very affordable for the quality of his playing and service. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/2/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I am so impressed with Fred playing piano during my ceremony, cocktail hour, and wedding!! He truly exceeded our expectations! Fred is incredibly talented and we appreciated how easy it was to work with him. His wonderful communication, attention to detail and professionalism really made it easy to plan. We are particularly impressed with Fred's attention to detail. He met with us 2 times prior to the wedding (once to "get the ball rolling", and the other to visit our venue-truly above-and-beyond service. I also was impressed that Fred took the initiative to reach out to our officiant to iron out any details. It really made the day stress-free. Our guests could not say enough wonderful things about Fred's talent! Thank you so much for helping to make our day so special and unforgettable!!

Profile Picture Natalie, 9/12/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

Fred was absolutely wonderful! Our ceremony music was one of the last things we booked and we were lucky enough to have the chance to work with him! From our initial conversations to our wedding day - the whole process was a breeze! He was helpful in picking songs and help to stage the flow of the ceremony! We couldn't have asked for a better pianist!

Profile Picture Emily, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Piano, Ceremony, Instrumentals

Fred was absolutely AMAZING. Not only is he an exceedingly talented musician, he worked with us and accepted with grace several frustrating last-minute changes. In a moment of sheer brilliance, he even underscored the moment my bride and I saw each other for the first time on the wedding day. It added so much to an already resplendent moment. I will be going to Fred first for all my live music needs in the Minneapolis area. A consummate professional and a brilliant musician.

Profile Picture Rob, 8/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

"Fred was fantastic to work with. I connected with him on a last minute request by my bride and he is AWESOME! He offered flexibility and ideas and even worked with us through a day of torrential rain storms while attempting to figure out which inside/outside plan we were going to go with. He quickly arranged and learned 2 last minute musical requests by my bride. I received rave compliments from all the guests and both parents and bride & groom were thrilled with the music that Fred provided for the reception. I look forward to working with him again....he is on my "go-to" list!!!!!!!!"

Profile Picture Katie, 6/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Piano, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception

Fred Yacono is simply awesome. He is so easy to work with, personable and professional. He is totally accommodating and eager to please his clients. He is also a spectacular pianist, both technically and musically. We could not be more pleased with our experience with Fred. We would definitely recommend him. We listened to a lot of pianists in the Twin Cities, and Fred is head and shoulders above the rest.

Profile Picture Randy, 10/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Fred was an absolute joy to work with. He is a true professional. He spent a lot of time with our niece, who was nervous about singing. The result was beautiful. His piano playing set the mood in the room. Thanks Fred!

Profile Picture User6490008, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Piano, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Sound/PA System

Fred was amazing! He promised us awesome music for our wedding ceremony and he definitely delivered! I was a bride who wasn't sure what I wanted, but knew what I didn't and Fred helped guide me to some wonderful music (with a short time frame too). Our guests loved him, and so did my husband who wasn't able to make it to the consultation. He helped make our wonderful ceremony that much better! Thank you!! I would definitely book him again if I could do it all over.

Profile Picture Jennina, 7/19/14, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Piano, Instrumental-Solo, Ceremony

We hired Fred to play for the cocktail hour at our wedding. Fred's piano performance completely set the atmosphere for the rest of the reception. Between the beautiful grand piano, Fred's professional appearance and the soft jazzy sound, the whole experience brought a high level of class to the cocktail hour. We would definitely recommend Fred to anyone looking for a high quality, professional and fun pianist.

Profile Picture User6495393, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Entertainer

Fred was fantastic! He played beautifully and we were very happy with the atmosphere that he created during our ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner. He even played during a slideshow, which we asked him to do last minute because the AV wasn't working. He planned with us on the phone and we went over the details and then at our wedding he was very self sufficient. We would highly recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture User6508537, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumental-Solo, Piano

Meeting with Fred to pick out our wedding music was both my husband and my favorite vendor meeting, bar none! Fred's talent is out of this world and his piano music really helped to make our wedding beautiful and unforgettable. He is unbelievably talented and does a phenomenal job. If I ever have need for piano music at an event again in the future, I would hire Fred in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Tanya, 9/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Fred was very accommodating, and made all the planning very simple. He took care of everything. I didn't have to worry about a thing. If you want a professional and talented pianist, I highly recommend Fred. Thanks for the wonderful experience and beautiful, irreplaceable ceremony music!

Profile Picture Gayle, 2/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Fred did an absolutely amazing job performing at my wedding ceremony. He was completely professional and willing to work with the tight schedule and short notice I gave him. I would highly recommend Fred to anyone who asks. I hear nothing but rave reviews about him from all who attended the ceremony.

Profile Picture Jocelyn, 12/29/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Fred was all we wanted in a pianist for our rehearsal dinner. Numerous guests complimented us on our selection of Fred and on his accomplishment as a pianist. Fred was very accommodating and performed exactly as we had hoped. Fred only took one very short break during the entire performance. Fred exceeded our expectations on the talent level but the rating system only goes to 5.

Profile Picture User6488436, 2+ years ago, 1 Review