Physical Memories LLC Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • Nate
    Nate L. Married on 01/15/2022

Absolutely Amazing!

Austin and Anna are not only great videographers, but great people as well. They captured our wedding and events absolutely beautifully, and were incredibly easy to work with throughout the process. We enjoyed getting to know them, and were thrilled with the final result of our video. Would 100% recommend them to anyone looking for videography for an event!

Physical Memories LLC's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH! We absolutely adored working with the two of you and can't thank you enough for your kindness! :)
  • Morgan
    Morgan Married on 10/09/2021

Amazing videographer

Anna and Austin were so sweet and fun to work with the day of our wedding. The video they created was absolutely amazing and brought tears to our eyes, and our friends and families eyes. It will be an amazing way to show our future children what their mom and dads wedding was like. My husbands Grandfather passed away shortly after the wedding so being able to see him in the video was heartwarming. I highly recommend Physical Memories if you want great people around on your day and, if possible, and an even more amazing video.

Physical Memories LLC's reply:

Thank you so much, Morgan! We loved spending the day with you two and are SO HAPPY you love your film! And we're also incredibly sorry to hear about Brandon's grandfather. We're sending our love to your family! ❤
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Linsey T. Married on 09/11/2021

Simply Stunning, Simply Amazing

"I am in LOVE with this dynamic duo! From seeing their work at one of my best friends wedding, to experiencing it for myself on my wedding day, you will not find another team, that has an amazing vision, and the talent to back it up with. Anna and Austin are so kind and thoughtful, and really were invested in making our day everything we wanted it to be.

When my husband and I sat down to start planning our wedding, there were two things we were not willing to budge on, those things being an awesome team of photographers and videographers. Let's face it, you spend a year, sometimes more, planning a wedding and aside from your own memories, the only thing you have to look back on are the photographs and videos, why not invest in the best?

Anna and Austin truly captured our day in the most beautiful way, paying close attention to detail, and making sure that we were satisfied. Day of, I changed things, added things, and probably worked them harder than I originally intended on, but never once did they make me feel like a burden. You two are amazing people and even more amazing at your craft. Thank you for capturing our day." -The Timmins'
  • Keana
    Keana R. Married on 07/24/2021

Amazing Work❤️

My husband and I could not have found a better couple/business to film our day! They helped us capture memories that we will forever be grateful for! Aside from the fact that they recorded the ENTIRE day, we were so thrilled that they, themselves, became apart of the day and our memories. We will always turn to them for our videography needs!❤️
  • Nicolette
    Nicolette Married on 07/11/2021

The BEST wedding videographer

Anna at Physical Memories LLC was the best videographer we could have imagined. She is such a pleasure to work with and is so sweet! She captured each and every precious moment of our wedding and turned it into a beautiful video that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. I HIGHLY, HIGHLY, recommend Physical Memories for any of your videography needs!

Physical Memories LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Nicolette!! Your kind words mean the absolute world to me, I loved working with you two so much!!
  • Catherine
    Catherine F. Married on 04/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful from start to finish

My daughter and son-in-law were married in April 2020, with a total of ten attendees. It was just the beginning of the COVID-19 quarantine. We held the reception in April 2021, and my daughter decided at the last minute that she really wanted a videographer. Since we didn't have a lot of time to think about it, I posted on WeddingWire, and received several responses, but Physical Memories was the most flexible, pleasant, responsive and reasonably priced. They were wonderful to work with throughout the process--most importantly, with their final product. They were even able to incorporate video from the 2020 ceremony into the final film. They are wonderful!

Physical Memories LLC's reply:

Thank you, we appreciate it so much! It was an honor to help capture their evening and we were so happy they finally got to celebrate!
  • O
    Oakley B. Married on 04/03/2021

Amazing Wedding Film!!!

We almost didn't do a video and we would have lost all the great moments that Physical Memories caught for us forever! They did an amazing job and everything turned out perfect!
    Dana R. Married on 11/15/2020

Robinson Wedding

I can’t thank Physical Memories enough for the utmost love and respect. My father was very ill, and unfortunately passed away a few weeks after my wedding. They captured some amazing memories of my father that I will cherish forever.

Physical Memories LLC's reply:

Dana, I can't thank you enough for the kind words. It was truly an honor to capture your day and family. Forever sending our love.