33 Reviews for Photovisions

High-Res Images (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Digital Files (1)
33 Photovisions Reviews

Steve was absolutely amazing to work with for our wedding. My husband and I were not the most prepared couple, we really only got our plans together the week before the wedding and Steve was so helpful and flexible with us as we organized our day. He was a great, calm presence especially around our slightly demanding families. Of course the pictures came out amazing and we are so incredibly happy and satisfied with the whole experience.

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/7/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, High-Res Images

Steve Belner is an absolutely creative, artistic photographer who captured my daughter's wedding day moment by moment. We are left with a photographic memory of her special day. Steve makes you feel comfortable during initial discussions, presents his work and charges clearly, and always responds to any questions immediately. I have nothing negative to say! It was such a pleasure dealing with him. Best of all ... his photographs are amazing!

Profile Picture GINGER, 7/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I hired Steve from Photovisions for my wedding, and I could not be happier with the final product! He has such a way with color, the photos looked absolutely amazing! He was easy to work with, professional, and not intrusive like a lot of other photographers can be during the ceremony and other special moments. I would definitely recommend to anyone who asked!

Profile Picture Mary, 10/10/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

It was a true pleasure to work with Steve at Photovisions for our wedding. He is extremely professional, courteous and has a tremendous vision.

It was important to us that we had a photographer that we felt would capture the essential elements of our special wedding day, but not in the standard cookie-cutter way. We wanted a unique vision and style.

Steve met with us in his studio and took all the time we needed to look through various photo books and answer all of our questions. We knew that we would have fantastic photos based on his prior work, and not only were we not disappointed, but we were blown away. His costs are extremely reasonable, and he is very flexible in customizing packages.

Our wedding photos are truly breathtaking. We received them less than a week after the actual wedding when we were surprised with an email on our honeymoon. We could not believe he provided the proofs so quick. All of our family and friends are raving about the photos. They look like they are out of a fancy wedding magazine. He incorporated some of our own ideas and had great suggestions of his own. We hardly knew he was there during the reception. We even said to ourselves - "Where was he when he got that shot?".

We had the ceremony at the reception site. Steve arrived early and truly captured the essence of our magical day. The day only happens once, but we now have photos that we can treasure forever and continually relive all of our special moments.

I would highly recommend Steve and Photovisions for your wedding day.

Profile Picture Alex, 9/15/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Steve was great. We are so happy we chose him for our wedding pictures. He put together a specialized package for us that took into consideration all of our needs. My parents even ordered extra photos of different sizes and they are all great. He really captured the day and you didn't even notice him. Thanks Steve!!

Profile Picture Janine, 9/14/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Wow! We are very impressed with this company and with Steve himself. We wanted a photographer who would be behind the scenes and not controlling the night, while still getting all of the pictures that we wanted as well as capturing events of the night in a natural, photojournalistic way. We didn't think that we would find this but we were referred to Steve when mentioning what we wanted to our DJ (Sumar Entertainment). We met with Steve and felt comfortable with him immediately. We felt that Steve was a guest at our wedding rather than a vendor because he made the night run so smoothly. We also thought that it was great that our DJ and photographer had worked together so many times because that made the night run even more smoothly. After getting our online proofs we were once agiain impressed. I am in love with every picture, the quality and natural feel of every one of them is amazing. My guests liked Steve and his second camera man Doug and I have guests that want his information in planning their own family weddings! I would highly recommend Steve.

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/4/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

From beginning to end, Steve was the perfect blend of personal and professional for our wedding at the Westmount Country Club. His attention to our needs and flexibility throughout the entire day really made everything run smoothly and...oh yeah...the pictures were FANTASTIC! He was by far the most organized vendor of our event. Thanks Steve.

Profile Picture Debra, 9/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Steve was so helpful. He sent us a link of a few pics - I can't wait to see them all!

Profile Picture Kathy, 8/25/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Steve did a wonderful job with our engagement and wedding photos, and we had so much fun working with him. We did an engagement shoot at the Jersey Shore and we loved how Steve went all out - we shot pictures on the beach, boardwalk, pier, and even in the surf...our families cannot stop talking about the pictures. Steve takes his work so seriously and goes to great lengths to capture the perfect image - he literally lays in the middle of the road and risks his safety for the sake of a good photo. I never thought I looked good in pictures and I was super happy with these pictures. Steve is extremely creative, passionate, and professional. It is obvious that he loves his job and he wants the pictures to turn out perfectly. He listened to us the entire time and worked with what we wanted and we are just so grateful to him! I wish every married couple could be as happy with their pictures as we are.

Profile Picture Helen, 8/18/12, 1 Review
4.7

Steve took some beautiful pictures of my wedding in August. I am currently editing my wedding album and it was really hard sticking to a specific number of pictures because there are so many beautiful shots. I love the way the colors of my wedding were so boldly captured.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 8/12/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Steve is the consummate professionals. For my wedding, he delivered all that he promised (and more!) with a warm, friendly attitude that really kept me calm on such a hectic day. Steve is flexible and responsive. He responded to my emails within hours and allowed me to customize my photography package. Most importantly, Steve LOVES what he does and it really shows in the high quality of his photos. Amazing service, highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/16/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had our wedding last year and Steve did a good job.

Pluses:

- Easy & nice to work with. Flexible person.
- Took a lot of pictures and the pictures link was available for us and family members to see for a long time. It was also available for viewing very soon after our wedding.
- He was able to produce the pictures/albums very fast upon our final order.
- Very organized website and appointment scheduling system.
- Second photographer was provided at a reasonable price.
- Very responsive.

Minuses:

- Albums were pricey (too few pictures). Standard package had only 40 pictures, which were not very large. Album upgrades were very expensive so we could not purchase them.
- Steve also flipped-flopped on the album pricing a few times. It was never clear how much the albums really cost. The contract, with the services bundled, was not clear.

Overall, Steve is a nice guy and we would recommend him to our friends, but be very clear and specific when negotiating the price upfront and you will be OK.

Profile Picture User1703322, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Soooooo happy with our wedding photos!!!!. Steve was AWESOME!! not only was he a super wedding photographer the day of our wedding, but he was great with our guests. Our proofs were online in less than a week, steve was always prompt in replying to any questions or concerns we had along the way. Our album is beautiful it truly captures our wedding day and steve’s layout design was perfect after a few no hassles changes. We highly recommend Steve.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/2/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our wedding album was everything we expected and much more. My husband and I are truly happy to have picked Steve out as our photographer. Every time I look at my wedding album it brings a smile to my face. The whole experience was just perfect.

Profile Picture Adriana, 5/27/12, 1 Review
4.1

Steve was on time and his photographs were amazing ! His editing skills were superb! He went above n beyond and our albums were gorgeous along With the photo fusion presentation! After, Watching it it brought back our wedding memories! The only comment is for new brides, be sure to explain who needs to be photographed. Steve was able to alter photos which worked out perfectly!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/19/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Steve has gone above and beyond and exceeded our expectations in every way. He is personable, and his photographs are absolutely amazing! Steve is professional, friendly, fun, and his customer service is top notch! We highly recommend him to everyone!

Profile Picture Janet, 5/5/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had an absolutely great experience with Steve. He was a complete professional and was so much fun to be around. I’m glad we chose him and that he was a part of our wedding day. Even our families were impressed. The pictures are amazing, he captured all the right moments and expressions, and he handled all situations with professionalism. Steve did more than he promised from start to finish.

Profile Picture Sandra, 4/29/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was very impressed with Steve's professionalism and feel that the wedding photos are absolutely breathtaking. When we sat together to view the proofs, we were amazed at his ability to capture the mood of the day. We have received countless phone calls from family and friends commenting on how spectacular every shot came out. It means so much to us to have this collection of photos that tells a story of just how wonderful our wedding day turned out!

Profile Picture Vicky, 2/11/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Steve is a real professional, the photos were fantastic, the albums were amazing. We highly recommend Steve to all our friends getting married.

Profile Picture christi, 11/12/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Steve and his associate (sorry I can't remember his name!!) captured such beautiful moments from our wedding!! We couldn't be happier with his professionalism and service. Within 2 days my prints were online and within 3 months I had my albumn!!!! We are thrilled with the results!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/29/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Steve Belner, owner of Photovisions, was a treat to work with for both our engagement and wedding photos. He is a true veteran of wedding photography and fully understands and lives, eats, breathes his craft. He is extremely flexible and well-priced, especially for the quality of work he outputs.

His photojournalistic style added a special touch in capturing our day - every time I look at our photographs, I’m able to relive every moment.

I look forward to working with Steve for years to come as new life events occur! I highly recommend him!

Profile Picture User2098615, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Steve was great to work with, and all of our pictures came out amazing- we got so many compliments on them! The album itself was beautiful too and very nice quality. We had also gotten an engagement session with our package, and we loved those photos too.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 10/8/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Steve was recommended to me by two of my good friends, and it turns out he also did my cousins wedding 6 years ago. Now I know why everyone loves his work and style. My photographs are wonderful, I couldn’t ask for more. He was a pleasure to have around the day of our wedding, helpful but not in the way. He delivered everything as promised or faster. He responded to my email and phone call immediately. Our album really captures the emotions and excitement of our wedding day. Thanks Steve

Profile Picture Alexa, 9/17/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were very pleased with Photovisions. Very professional and the excellent photos captured all of the important posed/candid moments and retold the story of our special day. We were able to view our abundance of proofs online very shortly after our wedding and the albums were ready very quickly as well. The design and layout of our albums was awesome and we enjoyed having the opportunity to view a preview and provide input before final printing. Very flexible and responsive throughout the entire process. We have already recommended Photovisions and will continue to do so.

Profile Picture Tom, 7/22/11, 2 Reviews
2.2

My photos were nice, but not excellent. I expected more artistry for the price.

Profile Picture Christi Leigh, 7/9/11, 1 Review