7 Reviews for Giota Zoumpou PhotostudioGT

The Photographer service was perfect! They were two of them who made
our perfect photos, very discreet and exactly how we wanted!
The service afterwards was excellent, too. Very quick delivery of the photos on the website and a lovely videofilm with our photos! Thank you very much!

Profile Picture User5568372, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very happy with the services provided by Photostudio GT. Professional, great to communicate with and the end result was excellent. Other than the top quality of the photography we were looking for a photographer that would be unobtrusive and not "dominate" the reception and ceremony. They were exactly that and I would highly recommend them for weddings.

Profile Picture Christopher, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was extremely satisfied with PhotostudioGT's work. The photos were very natural and professional. They integrated such creativity and glamour in all my shots. I am so pleased with their work xxooox

Profile Picture Pinar, 7/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Booked Giota for 2 days but she stayed 3 days with us even going clubbing on the day before to get amazing pictures and videos

Profile Picture Markus, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were very much satisfied from Giota and Takis! They did a great work for our wedding photography and videography!! They tried to understand our style and worked based on our preferences adding their great personal style! On top of very good professionals they are very nice, young and happy and it was very to have them around celebrating with us! I would definitely recommend them.
Ioanna

Profile Picture Ioanna, 6/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Professionalism and fun go together with people in PhotostudioGT, as it's not only important to have nice photos and videos produced from your wedding, but also to be able to enjoy your day without any annoyance but with discreetness!

Profile Picture User4807917, 2+ years ago, 1 Review