PhotosMadeEz Reviews

PhotosMadeEz 6
  • Zeba

Zeba Hussaini · Married on 06/04/2019

Fun and beautiful

Mou and her team are such a pleasure to work with. Mou did our engagement shoot as well as the photos/videos for our wedding reception and she made it relaxed and FUN! She was engaged and relaxed. The preview photos came out beautiful and I can't wait to see more!! Thank you so much!

Sent on 04/26/2019

PhotosMadeEz's reply:

Thank you so much for having PhotosMadeEz. It sure was an honor to be part of your wedding celebrations. Sending love. We sure had loads of fun.

Arshia Chatterjee · Married on 05/18/2019

PhotoMadeEZ - Easily one of the best decisions for our daughter's wedding

Our daughter got married on May 18th at the Jersey City Hyatt with PhotoMadeEz as the official event photographers. Mou Mukherjee and team are very special. Yes, there photos and videos are out of this world, but interacting with them over these many months, we realized how passionate they are about their protography and videography. Working with them never appeared like working with a vendor, they were more like family who wanted us to have the best possible experience. Their experience with these events came through and was an immense help to us. We had a very strong vendor list and all the vendors that interacted with Mou's team were very happy and made it a point to let us know that. Getting applauded by your peers is the best review you can get. Mou and Abhra, thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Sent on 05/26/2019
    PhotosMadeEz 7

PhotosMadeEz's reply:

When the bride Arshia Chatterjee​ decided on the wedding date on the availability of PhotosMadeEz, it sure puts us in a lot of pressure .. . Now this review from the father of the bride Mr. Amit Chatterjee​ puts us at ease.. we are beyond humbled. Thank you so much.
  • Komal

Komal Shah · Married on 04/20/2019

Best Decision We Made

We love Mou and her team. We met Mou at a family wedding a year ago and hiring Mou and her team was one of the first vendors we hired. Mou has been there for me through every step of wedding planning- she even helped me try and find my hair & makeup artist! She was a wonderful resource- knowing everyone in the business, she was able to assist with crucial details of our wedding. Mou is very responsive and was very prompt with responding to any questions or concerns we had- which was very important as wedding planning is time sensitive.
    Mou was fantastic the day of our wedding- she did pretty much anything to get us our perfect shot. Besides being professional, Mou was so much fun to work with. It's very clear that Mou and the rest of the team are passionate about their work. Super excited to see the rest of the pictures!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Viloki · Married on 11/23/2018

Great Experience!!

Simply amazing group of professionals. Very happy with the services. I could not ask for anything better for our big day. Would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 04/28/2019

PhotosMadeEz's reply:

Thank you so much. Was an honor to be part of your wedding.. and what fun did we have for 3 days!!! Much love.

Ramya · Married on 09/02/2018

Mou and her team are professional, friendly, and a joy to work with! All of the proofs we've seen since getting married a couple of weeks ago look amazing. Can't wait to see the rest!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Madhavi · Married on 08/25/2018

My husband and I are extremely pleased with the service we've received from PhotosMadeEz. Mou is an absolute pleasure to work with. We chose Mou 7 years ago for my sister-in-law's wedding and then chose her for my wedding this year. She always responded to my calls and questions in a timely manner. Her knowledge and passion for photography was apparent during our wedding. Mou knew exactly what my vision was and how to capture it perfectly. I highly recommend Mou and her team from PhotosMadeEz. I am very grateful to Mou and her team for capturing my special day in the most perfect way.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Roshni · Married on 05/05/2018

Mahuya (Mou) Mukherjee and her team provided exceptional photography/videography for our wedding. Mou, the lead photographer, was very attentive to detail and placed a great amount of effort in capturing our special moments. She took the time to understand our personality and style as a couple and how we wanted our event to be photographed. She also collaborated well with the Wedding Coordinator and DJ to photograph the highlights of our ceremony and reception. She made our vision come to life!! Post-wedding, Mou continues to provide just as much attention to detail and is giving us advice and ideas as we work through our album and video. She is always very quick to respond. We would highly recommend Mou and her team to future clients.

Sent on 07/12/2018

Abira · Married on 11/04/2017

If you want the best wedding pictures, you need to hire PhotosMadeEz. Mou and her team are amazing. Leading up to the wedding, PhotosMadeEz was very easy and seamless to book with. Mou is really invested in all of her clients, and realizes that each single bride + groom have their own vision and what type of pictures they want. Mou created a shared Pinterest board for us and I pinned a lot of pictures that I wanted her to take. The day of the wedding, Mou and her team took the pictures I had pined! Mou and her team arrived before the given time the day of the wedding. They were punctual, cordial, and so friendly and nice to me, my husband, and my bridal party.

We got our pictures back very quickly too - within a month of our wedding. We are supposed to pick 100 images for our photo album, but since all of the pictures are so amazing it's been so hard to pick photos (a good problem to have!). In addition, Mou gave us access to all of our photos without watermarks, so we can do with them as we please. The pictures fit perfectly with my vision. Mou and her team take a combination of beautiful candid shots, posed portrait shots, and more photo journalistic pictures. PhotosMadeEz perfectly captured my day - the love between my husband and I, the excitement felt from our friends and family and guests, and the raw emotion from our parents.

Mou and her team used a drone to take some pictures, and those pictures turned out beautiful. There were some really stunning aerial shots of the venue and our first look. I can't stop looking at and sharing the pictures.

I'm so excited to see my wedding video also!

If you want BEAUTIFUL and STUNNING pictures, you need to hire PhotosMadeEz. You won't regret it. ALL of my photos look like they belong in a magazine.

Sent on 01/04/2018
    PhotosMadeEz 8
    PhotosMadeEz 9
    PhotosMadeEz 10
    PhotosMadeEz 11
    PhotosMadeEz 12

Thank you so so much.

Reshma · Married on 09/23/2017

Mou and team are the best in the business! They were so incredible to work with and really made our day that much more beautiful! Mou's photo taking skills/imagination blew us away! The photos we took on our day were surreal and magical to say the least. Being we had a south indian Malayalee/Christian wedding, Mou knew exactly what shots needed to be taken and abra and videography crew knew exactly what important parts of our ceremony had to be recorded. Photosmadeez is a great team comprised of very fun loving human beings! We coulden't be more happier to have them capture our moments on our beautiful day! Thank you again!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Som · Married on 08/25/2017

We made the best decision when we decided to go with Photosmadeez and Mou Mukherjee as our wedding photographer and videographer. We shopped around quite a bit and all the photographers had very similar packages. Mou was the only one who actually invited us into her lovely home and took the time to get to know our vision for our unique wedding (South Indian Iyer Groom and Gujarati Bride).

The team's experience as photographers really shined as they knew a lot of details about our respective cultures and respected each event and culture and created some amazing photographic memories of our events.

Like all couples, our wedding weekend went by too fast but the photos helped us relive everything. Mou and her rockstar team were very professional and ensured our weekend was stress-free. Mou and her team even got high praises from both sides of the family and everyone young and old loved her photography and her energetic attitude. Both of our families are huge fans of Photosmadeez.

The photojournalistic style really captured the raw emotion of the wedding and I am so happy we decided to go with Photosmadeez. They were also one of the easiest vendors we had to deal with as we planned our dream wedding. We even got some bonus items for free during the day of the wedding which was completely a surprise! We wholeheartedly recommend Mou and her team at Photosmadeez. A definite 6 out of 5.

With love,
    #sommyshiks
    Som and Shikha (August 25/26, 2017)

Sent on 10/11/2017

Liza · Married on 08/12/2017

Our event and experience was incredible! Mou and her team were awesome to work with. I have worked with them both professionally and now personally and the ease of everything was such a relief. The pictures were stunning and I am beyond thrilled with the outcome. They really listened to what we wanted and made it happen!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Rajnita · Married on 08/05/2017

I was completely satisfied with the service that I recieved! Mou is great! She is always available and ready to help in any way she can! I would recommend her over and over again!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Vanita · Married on 08/05/2017

Working with Mou, Abhra and the rest of the team was phenomenal. They're professionalism and sense of humor made posing for photos so much more fun. They are the kindest of people and so much fun to work with. Their impeccable work ethic is hard to compare to with others. If you're looking for a team of photographers that are so attentive to detail and will ensure that they choose the right places to take photos and videography then this group is it! We highly recommend working with PhotosMadeEz. Our photos are absolutely beautiful and everything we could've imagined if not more. Thanks to PhotosMadeEz who made our wedding festivities so memorable.

Sent on 09/12/2017

Avni · Married on 07/02/2017

Mau and her team were great! They were very professional, flexible, and open to new ideas.

Sent on 09/29/2017

Sondra · Married on 03/25/2017

Beautiful pictures! Amazing to work with!

Sent on 04/03/2017

PhotosMadeEz's reply:

Thank you so much Sondra and Phil. It was such a pleasure working with you guys too.

We had a great time shooting with Mou...she is amazing ...and did a great job on our photos...everyone loved our photos...Thanks Mou

Sent on 11/07/2016

PhotosMadeEz's reply:

Thanks so much Madhura and Ameya. Appreciate it.

Natasha · Married on 11/13/2016

Using PhotosMadeEZ for my wedding was the best decision I have ever made. I contacted the company after seeing their work at a wedding I attended over the summer and Mou and her team made the entire process a dream. From start to finish the photographers, videographer, and cinematographer sat and got to know me and my fiancé to better capture all of our magical experiences. It is true that photographers are the most important vendors because the capture all of the moments of your wedding day however PhotosMadeEz do more than take photos they truly captured precious moments shared with my friends, family, and even intimate moments with just the bride and groom. Their love and passion show through with their photos. I was most impressed with their attention to detail and use of the natural lights and props around the room to shoot magical photos. Many of the photos took our breath when we saw them because they really captures a moment shared or and angle we could not see. Mou truly is an artist with a vision. The team was very professional and organized often giving us direction when lost and really keeping us on track to get every detailed moment from getting dressed, hair, makeup, wedding ceremony, to fun dances during the reception. They came early and stayed lated and always kept a light heart and smile during stressful moments. We will always be in debt and cherish our photos and video. I give my highest recommendation if you want photos that will really capture the most memorable moments of your event.

Sent on 11/22/2016
  • Manisha

Manisha · Married on 10/22/2016

Great experience!

It was great working with Mou and Abhra at Photosmadeez...they were very accessible, responsive and listened to your vision of how you wanted your photos/videos. They are great at photo journalism and were able to capture some amazing candid shots. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Aarti · Married on 10/15/2016

Mou is the best in the industry! She is extremely professional and talented. She had amazing suggestions during the entire process, showed up early to make sure everything was on schedule. She is simply awesome! We highly recommend PhotosMadeEz, you will not be disappointed.

Ps: She is a ton of fun!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Reena · Married on 10/15/2016

Photosmadeez did an amazing job capturing all of our precious moments from our big day! They are an absolute pleasure to work with. It's a team filled with professional, talented and creative members who come together to give you a picture perfect experience. Mou and Abhra were readily available for us any time we had any questions and were able to make our experience magical.

Reena and Rimpal

Sent on 11/20/2016

PhotosMadeEz's reply:

Thank you so much for your awesome review of PhotosMadeEz. It was a pleasure being a part of this amazing wedding. Appreciate it Reena and Rimpal.

Great service! Our pictures came out great!

Sent on 11/21/2016

PhotosMadeEz's reply:

Thanks so much Puja and Amit . Appreciate it.

Pooja · Married on 08/19/2016

I chose PhotosMadeEz, because I wanted a photographer that thinks out of the box and who is not afraid to take those crazy shots. At the same time I wanted someone who was open to my ideas and vision. I found both of these qualities in Mou Mukherjee. What I liked the best about PhotosMadeEz is that they allow their bride to make a Pinterest board of their favorite photos they want to recreate, and this could include other photographers' work. Mou never shied away from doing something new, and that's what I loved about her.

Sent on 12/01/2016

Thanusha · Married on 05/27/2016

Wow! In this monumental day in your life it is imperative that you select the right photographer/videographer to capture the most precious moments and PhotosMadeEz did just that. Mou, Abhra, and their team at PhotosMadeEz were energetic, organized, professional, and most important to my husband and me, fun! They are more than willing to listen to your suggestions as well as provide their suggestions based on their experience and talent. Mou has no problem taking charge with her creative direction to ensure you get the best shots.
    Being as popular as they are, PhotosMadeEz made us feel as if we were the only couple on their minds. They don’t just show up to your event. They provide you with all the details and suggestions in advance to help you prepare for the most perfect shots. Their attention to detail is very thorough which in many ways help you stay organized and prepare for your special day. We were very pleased with our decision and highly recommend PhotosMadeEz to capture your big day!

Sent on 06/26/2016

Hiral · Married on 05/15/2016

PhotosMadeEz is an exceptional team when it comes to wedding photography and cinematography. Our wedding photos are simply stunning thanks to Mou and her team :) When it came to planning for photos for wedding, mou is very organized and professional and always insists on being on schedule. They were able to capture so little details and candid moments. Raj and I cannot have booked a better photographer ourselves. She even helped me book the makeup artist Sanjana Vaswani :) Thank you for amazing pics and thanks to the team we are featured in South Asian Bridal magazine. Love you Mou Abhra and the whole team <3 Hiral and Raj :)

Sent on 11/30/2016

Asit · Married on 05/14/2016

Always consult with the users who has utilized the photography services of the vendor that you are considering to retain.
    You should specifically ask for comments on photojournalism / professionalism / and, quick responsiveness...!!
    The vendor we used received an overall rating of 5.0 / 5.0; this is what you should look for before signing a contract....!!

Sent on 09/30/2016