Photos by Yaz Reviews

26 Reviews for Photos by Yaz

• Sarai

Sarai H. · Married on 10/07/2020

Amazing photographer!

Yaz is super friendly and professional! My husband was so scared of getting photos taken, because he is very shy and at the end of it all he was laughing and having a good time. You have such a good time through the process that time goes by so fast with Yaz. She is very funny and walks you through the process of posing. The pictures came out very nice and there are so many great ones is hard to choose a favorite one.

Sent on 08/04/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie C. · Married on 03/28/2020

My Greatest Adventure

When I decided that I would propose to my fiancée at the Lantern Fest, I searched and searched for someone that could capture what would become one of the best moments of my life. When I came across Yazmin, I knew she was the one. Not a lot of photographers had experience with night shots, but she did. On the day of my proposal I was freaking out because I didn’t know where to hide the ring or how it would all play out, but Yaz helped calm me down and we worked through a plan of action (which included her pretending to be a Lantern Fest photographer and taking pics of other patrons of the event). My fiancée had no clue that I was about to propose! Yazmin is very down to earth and went above and beyond to make sure that everything I envisioned came to fruition. I had an idea of what photos/moments I wanted captured and she exceeded my expectations. I’m so glad I found her!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Photos by Yaz's reply:

Stephanie, you're the sweetest and your words truly touched my heart. It was an honor to photograph these moments.
  • Bianca

Bianca M. · Married on 03/28/2020

Traveling Photographer

About 6 weeks after my fiancée and I got engaged (a surprise proposal that was photographed by Yazmin) we decided to do a photoshoot to celebrate our recent engagement. We are from San Antonio and Yazmin was more than willing to meet us halfway in New Braunfels. Yazmin’s fun personality and patience made us feel so comfortable and in the moment for every single shot. She made the experience memorable with her questions and games that resulted in true candid moments between the two of us. A moment that really stood out to me was at the very end of our session, Yazmin had my fiancée and I close our eyes, lean our bodies close to each other and just enjoy the calm, loving and one-on-one time that we were having. To have a photographer that not only cares about “the perfect shot”, but about the people she’s working with is something that I greatly appreciate. Yazmin is a true professional and an amazing spirit that I loved working with. I can’t imagine using another photographer!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Photos by Yaz's reply:

You ladies were so much fun! It means so much to me to hear that you enjoyed my little games and questions. I really got to know the two of you and I can tell you really love one another. Congrats my friends!

Aaron H. · Married on 11/03/2018

Documenting the Best Day of Our Lives

Yay is an old friend, so thing kept light and comfortable while still remaining professional, efficient, and thorough.

Sent on 01/12/2019

Hanna S. · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing photographer/human!

I highly recommend Yaz. She’s extremely professional yet very easy to connect with. Her photography style is so beautiful! Our wedding photos turned out amazing. Yaz captured all of our special moments- some that we didn’t even know she would be taking. She makes you feel comfortable and really has a knack for capturing the funny moments and the special ones. We are so lucky to have found her!!! Thank you so much for photographing our special day,
    Hanna and Jake

Sent on 11/28/2018

Photos by Yaz's reply:

Thank you so much! Your wedding was so much fun and believe you two are some of the best humans around!

Ashley · Married on 06/09/2018

Yaz is absolutely amazing! A picture says a thosound words so just take a look at her work it says it all! Not only are her photos breathtaking & beautiful but she really gets to know you as a couple and becomes a friend! I won’t ruin it but with her there are surprises along the way!!! Good surprises!! :) I love how easy and comfortable she made my finance (during our engagement shoot) and now husband and I feel during our time with her. She absolutely knows just what to say to get a genuine reaction that makes for the perfect photo. She will also do whatever it takes to get that perfect shot! Example: Sitting down in a field swarming with mosquitos coming up covered in bites. I am pretty sure that was one of our favorites from our engagement shoot!

Our wedding was not any different. She had a surprise for us there too! And every time I stepped on my dress and ripped out the bustle her and her sister were right there to help me fix it so I could get back out on the dance floor. Yaz is so much more than a photographer, she takes pride in what she does and will go above and beyond to make your experience and shoot with her the best it possibly can be and the ultimate result is exquisite photos that will capture your special moments to last a life time! You can not go wrong with Yaz and you will gain a friend too!

Thank you Ashley & Jason!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Photos by Yaz's reply:

You guys just made me cry! You described the way I work perfectly and feel truly blessed to have my dream couples! <3 Love you both.

Taylor · Married on 04/07/2018

The best thing about working with Yaz (other than her beautiful work) is that she quickly becomes a friend! She’s super easy-going, relatable, funny, understanding, sweet, and fun to work with! I would recommend her a thousand times!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Kelly · Married on 06/03/2017

SHE IS AMAZING!!! ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Beth · Married on 03/20/2017

Wow, wow, wow! Yazmin was truly INCREDIBLE to work with and not to mention EXTREMELY talented! We are so beyond happy we decided to work with her to capture the most special day of our lives! The moments she was able to capture for us were just absolutely beautiful! Yazmin and her husband were very professional the day of the wedding and extremely patient with the minor hiccups that happened throughout the day. We hands down recommend choosing Yazmin, and we can't wait to work with her again ;)

Sent on 05/15/2017

Kira · Married on 02/11/2017

I can't imagine my engagement and wedding being photographed by anyone else other than Yaz. She was very professional and easy to work with. Yaz's team was very helpful during the wedding. They volunteered to take our flowers from the church. Going above and beyond their duties. I was so worried that my wedding picture would not come out right because of makeup issues but because of Yaz excellent photography skills, you could barely tell. I was so impressed with her ability to put up a slideshow of all the pictures from the day during our wedding reception. It was a special moment from my husband and I to reflect during all the madness. Thanks so much Yaz!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Shirley · Married on 02/03/2017

Yay!!! They are beautiful!!!!!! I wanted to thank you so much for the lovely pics and for everything you did for us that day. For example, helping me with my dress my veil my bouquet. You were so nice even if the weather was so cold and windy you stood with us. Words can not express our deep gratitude. They are beyond amazing. You really are good at making something simple look beautiful. Our wedding was simple and small but you made it look amazing and captured what it really was all about. Thank you. These pictures are all we have left of our wedding and we will cherish them.

Sent on 03/02/2017

Lacie · Married on 01/21/2017

If you never had professional photos taken before and are nervous about it, Yaz is for you. She has such a calming presence and knows exactly what to say to make your feel comfortable. Within 5 minutes of our engagement photos, it felt like she was my best friend. My husband (not so keen on photo taking) relaxed and fell right into the groove. Yaz made us laugh, cry, and best of all, our pictures resembled exactly who we are as a couple.

Our wedding photos couldn't have been more spot on. We have received so many compliments from our friends and family on our photos. When we got to see our pictures, it was like reliving our wedding day. I could remember exactly how I felt in every photo. Yaz was able to create the most beautiful story and we are lucky to have found such an amazing photographer.

Sent on 03/05/2017

Stephanie · Married on 01/14/2017

Yazmin shot my engagement photos and I am so happy with all of the pictures she captured. We took photos in Greune, Texas and she knew all of the hot spots for great photos. Her creative mind and fun personality made it an awesome photoshoot. I would definitely recommend her for anyone searching for a talented photographer. Thank you Photos by Yaz!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Nina · Married on 01/14/2017

Yaz is an exceptional photographer and brings out the most natural and candid moments for every moment!

Sent on 02/28/2017

Leslie · Married on 11/13/2016

Yaz is simply amazing at what she does! The first time my husband and I met Yaz and her husband it felt like we'd known each other for years, we clicked right away! She is so easy to get along with and so down to earth. We absolutely love our photos and we couldn't have asked for a better photographer. From taking our engagement, my bridals and our wedding day photos, she was able to capture the most amazing moments of this journey. If I could relive this, Yaz would be the person to go to again! Definitely considering her for future events (; Love you Yaz!

Sent on 02/23/2017

Ryan · Married on 11/12/2016

Wow. Where do i start. I can't say enough great things about Yaz. Lets start off with her. She is extremely professional, but at the same time, is such a pleasure to be around. She is extremely friendly and always willing to help and go the extra mile. She truly is amazing. Second, her work. Her work is incredible. We were EXTREMELY pleased with our pictures. they look amazing. I couldnt wait to get some frames and put some of these on my office desk. I can't say enough good things about Yaz. Third and lastly, she is very very thoughtful. She cares so much about making your day great; and as i said earlier, she goes above and beyond. Yaz is truly a special photographer and person. Go with her and you won't regret it. Also, as a added bonus, her Husband is awesome too :)

Sent on 01/17/2017

Photos by Yaz's reply:

Thanks so much Ryan! This brought a huge smile to my face!

Aimee · Married on 09/24/2016

We couldn't have picked a better photographer for our journey and our big day. You made us feel relaxed and comfortable during the shoots, and never doubted our crazy ideas! Lol. We can't thank you enough for introducing us into the "first look" idea, it made our big day a lot more special. We are certain that our pictures will look beautiful thanks to all of you hard work and great talent, and we can't wait to show all of our friends and family! Thank you so much Yaz!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/18/2016

I'm so happy we chose Yazmin as our photographer. The quality of the photos we received is excellent, but I was most impressed by her kindness and responsiveness. She took the time to understand exactly what we were looking for and to get to know us as a couple. By the time our wedding day arrived, we felt so comfortable with Yaz and her super helpful husband, that they seemed like extremely talented friends taking our photos. I wanted to feel relaxed and confident on my wedding day. Yaz helped that come true for me because I knew the pictures would come out great. When I asked to get a few pictures early for our thank you cards, she delivered those just days after the wedding. We had the whole stack of beautifully edited photos ready in just a couple of weeks. They look so great! I seriously can't stop looking at them. You will have more interactions with your photographer than any other vendor. Yaz made my planning process much more fun (in fact we joked that she should be a part time wedding planner for all the help she offered). You will just love her, and you'll love the photos just as much!

Sent on 10/06/2016

April · Married on 08/13/2016

I definitely recommend Yazmin to any couple wanting a photographer she is easy to work with she's very sociable she's very patient and she keeps you on schedule. Plus she is the sweetest thing ever!!! If I was to remarry I would travel down to Austin just to have her!!!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Priscilla · Married on 04/02/2016

Yazmin made us feel very comfortable since the beginning, it was the first time for both of us working with a professional photographer and she made us feel ourselves, also for our engagement session my fiancé was running a little late and Yazmin was super nice enough and reschedule the photo session at no charge and we were able to take beautiful pictures with her. She gave us a beautiful gift canvas that we used for the wedding and I will never forget her kindness In doing that. Our wedding day went by so fast and we felt like we didn't had enough memories capture but when we saw all the pictures she took it made our hearts so happy knowing that she was on top of things and we got all the special moments freeze in pictures. Overall she is amazing and if we ever need another photographer Yazmin will always be it. We are very thankful for what you did for us without knowing us and now you became not only our photographer but a truly best friend to us.

Sent on 06/05/2016

Alyssa · Married on 03/12/2016

Yaz went above and beyond with our photos. She arrived to my house while I was getting ready for my wedding day and captured shots that I hadn't even thought of. I'm so grateful she did though. Moments with my bridesmaids, my father and my mother. I'll treasure those forever. Yaz made our engagement session and wedding day so easy, we did not have to stress at all about our photos. I would recommend her to anyone getting married or even family portraits. We cannot wait to start ordering prints and framing them in our home! Thank you Yaz for everything, we are so grateful and happy to have you not only as our photographer but as our new friend.

Sent on 04/07/2016

Vanessa · Married on 01/23/2016

I highly recommend Photos by Yaz to anyone who is looking for "out of the ordinary" photographs. Her education and background in photography contributes to work of art. Yaz photos are very creative and highly artistic. I recently worked with Yaz during my daughter's wedding. She exceeded our expectations with her amazing photography skills. Yaz is a very professional and qualified photographer with a very attractive personality. My daughter hired Yaz, to capture the most important moments of her life, with no regrets. From her engagement photos, bridals, to her wedding, all the photos were breathtaking. Her photo sessions were done in a very relaxed and fun manner. Her great personality contributes to making a photo shoot a memorable experience, which is truly conveyed in her work. We have received so many compliments on the photos that Yaz took of my daughter and son-in-law. The pictures were so amazing that I probably went overboard purchasing so many pictures. But I guess you can never have too many pictures of your children. Yaz went above and beyond to accommodate my daughter's ideas, different outfits and anything else needed to satisfy her client. I can honestly say, we have found a photographer that will capture our important future events in our lives.

Sent on 02/10/2016

Priscilla · Married on 01/23/2016

Yaz has been so wonderful from the beginning! She was able to work with, my now hubby, and I to create the perfect pictures to last a lifetime. She was very flexible, always quick to respond to any emails or texts I sent her, and genuinely interested in making our day BEAUTIFUL; & that it was. I am forever in love with all of our pics: engagement, bridal, & wedding. She is so artistic and is very knowledgeable. She definitely knows what she's doing. I'd recommend her to anybody I know, and I will for sure be hiring her for future life events.

Sent on 02/24/2016

Laniqua · Married on 10/20/2015

Big or small wedding Yazmin is totally flexible and never fails to capture the intimacy in ever shot!

Sent on 12/24/2015

Griselda · Married on 04/25/2015

Made us feel very comfortable, which made the photos come out natural and beautiful.

Sent on 12/25/2015