PHOTOS BY ROSY Reviews

220 | Miami, FL

220 Reviews for PHOTOS BY ROSY

Jazmin R. · Married on 02/01/2021

Wonderful!

Rosy was so helpful throughout this process! She walked us through every single detail and answered all our questions.

Sent on 01/07/2021

Pablo S. · Married on 12/27/2020

Suarez Wedding

Truly nice person and we had a beautiful ceremony,

Sent on 12/30/2020

Thank you so much!

It was a beautiful day, full with love and joy..

Happiest New Year to you and your beautiful family

Robert D. · Married on 12/20/2020

She was great!!

Good communication during planning, showed up early, excellent bi-lingual ceremony,
    She fit in like family!
    Could not have been better!!
    Thank you Rosy!

Sent on 12/22/2020

PHOTOS BY ROSY's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure meeting you, Luisa and your beautiful family.

Have a wonderful Merry Christmas and Happiest New Year!

Bob D. · Married on 12/20/2020

She was great!

Good communication during planning, arrived early, excellent bi-lingual ceremony, she fit in like family. Could not have been better!

Sent on 12/22/2020

Denise E. · Married on 11/21/2020

Amazing officiant!

Rosy is so kind! Our phone meeting went great. She went over all the details and was prompt in sending any forms or information that was requested. My fiancé and I both loved how she performed our ceremony, and would recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant. She is the best!

Sent on 11/24/2020

Hi

Thank you so much. it was truly my pleasure and honored to be part of such a beautiful wedding.

God bless you both,

• Isabella

Isabella F. · Married on 09/26/2020

Surprise proposal

Rosy was amazing to work with. She was very professional and all the photos she captured came out amazing!

Sent on 02/23/2019

PHOTOS BY ROSY's reply:

Thank you so much! It was our pleasure to be part of such an amazing day! Wish you both a wonderful wedding and a life full of joy and happiness.

God bless

• Chave24

Isabel T. · Married on 03/14/2020

The Perfect Ceremony

Rosy did a phenomenal job at our wedding. She responded to my inquiry right away, was extremely professional, and personalized our wedding ceremony as per our request. Our ceremony was perfect! She even translated some parts of to Spanish per our request! Thank you, Rosy!

Sent on 03/16/2020

PHOTOS BY ROSY's reply:

Thank you so much. it was a wonderful wedding and truly it was my honor to perform your ceremony.
    Stay happy always ❤
  • Celeste

Celeste · Married on 03/07/2020

Caring, professional, excellent!

Rosy made our special day really, really special. Her dedication and professionalism shone through in her delivery of a carefully customized ceremony script. Rosy spent time to get to know us and our love story, and understand our priorities. She then weaved it all perfectly into a bilingual ceremony that captivated ours and our guests' hearts. We truly recommend Rosy for your wedding day. She will leave a footprint in your heart.

Sent on 03/13/2020

PHOTOS BY ROSY's reply:

Wow! Thank you for those beautiful words.
    May the Lord continue to bless you every day of your beautiful life
    Love you guys!
    God bless you always...
  • Elio

Elio R. · Married on 02/09/2020

Great for any weeding

Rosy was fabulous and made our private small wedding extra special.

Sent on 09/11/2020

Thank you Elio.
    Mau you guys always maintained the love that you have today for the rest of your life.

• Mayra

Mayra · Married on 02/07/2020

Our perfect wedding

Rosy was amazing. She helped us have our perfect backyard wedding. Very professional and such a warm heart. She made me feel comfortable and the ceremony was such PERFECT!

Sent on 12/03/2019

PHOTOS BY ROSY's reply:

Thank you Mayra! It was truly a beautiful wedding, full of so much love...

Wish you both a life full of joy and happiness!

• Catalina

Catalina S. · Married on 02/04/2020

Exceeded expectations and an absolute pleasure to work with!

Rosy was truly incredibly amazing. Our wedding was in Jupiter and she is based in Miami. Due to the distance, we had to go over the ceremony steps over the phone. She was very descriptive and patient (because of course, I had a million questions). She even sent us an email with all the steps laid out so we could use as a reference and also to send to the bridal party since they were all traveling from CT for the wedding. On the day of the weddings, she made sure to get there extra early in case we had any questions about the ceremony. She walked through the ceremony with us and the bridal party so that everyone knew exactly where they needed to be and when. During the ceremony, she made my husband and I feel very comfortable while we stood in front of all of our friends and family while we promised our eternal love for one another. I hate being center of attention and it gives me great anxiety but Rosy was so personable and kind that I experience no anxiety at all. Not only that, but she also made me feel like time stood still and it was just my husband and I up there, that nothing else mattered. She also performed a sand ceremony and used colored sand that matched our wedding theme, an incredible personal touch. Lastly, Rosy followed up with us a few days after the wedding to see how my husband and I were enjoying married life. If you want someone to officiate your wedding that is personable, professional and truly cares about your happiness then look no further than Rosy. I have no doubt that you will absolutely love her. Thank you Rosy!

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Jessica

Brenndo L. · Married on 01/19/2020

Please pick Rosy you won’t regret it !

Rosy was amazing from beginning to end. She answered any questions we had and was truly available to us. The ceremony was amazing and I will truly never forget it. Rosy not only brought her charm and a beautiful ceremony but her years of experience which helped us build our wedding with all the little details. I cannot thank you enough rosy.

Sent on 01/21/2020

Lina · Married on 01/12/2020

Nice, approachable, humble. Rosy It is!!

I was looking for something very simple. Since Rosy was able to make it a very important moment. I really like her charisma and how approachable she is. I enjoyed her speech and the way she made us feel. Rosy, thank you for being so humble and professional.

Sent on 12/17/2019

Thank you Lina!
    It was a pleasure meeting you guys and your beautiful family
    Wish you both a wonderful life.

Dre' T. · Married on 09/26/2019

Phenomenal all around

We eloped at the Vizcaya Museum and Gardens in Miami this past week and chose Rosy for both photography and officiant services. From the moment we arrived at Vizcaya, Rosy and her team were outstanding. They made sure that both of us were looking our best, happy with the location, and having fun. Our pictures came out phenomenally; Vizcaya is a beautiful place but we are still the focus of every picture.

We chose to have the mini ceremony at a nearby park after our first look/pictures at Vizcaya, which was no problem for Rosy and her team. Her husband made sure the ceremony included everything we wanted and was a great officiant.

Communicating with Rosy was a breeze and she even helped us choose some indoor venues in the chance it rained the day of our elopement. She did everything she could to make sure our day was everything we could dream of. In less than a week we received our pictures back. They are stunning! We would highly recommend Photos by a Rosy to anyone in the South Florida area - she has exceeded our expectations and is sure to exceed yours too!

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Maria

Maria C. · Married on 06/28/2019

Wonderful pictures at affordable prices

Rosy and her staff were great, very patience, interested in getting the pictures how I liked them to be. My husband and I are very pleased with PHOTOS BY ROSY job and I look forward to get in contact with Rosy again for future family and friends events. Their prices are the best and very affordable, I extremely recommend PHOTOS BY ROSY to anyone looking for beautiful pictures at affordable prices. Thanks Rosy for making my day wonderful, thanks for being so kind, friendly and professional.
    Love,
    Maria & Daniel.

Sent on 12/23/2019
  • Rose

Rose · Married on 06/01/2019

Unforgettable moment

Rosy and Rolando are super sweet people who go above and beyond to make sure your wedding is unforgettable.

Sent on 06/05/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/04/2019

Wedding Officiant

Rosy was so easy to work with! From the beginning she was very responsive and went over our entire ceremony wishes in detail. She even went into detail and explained things that we didn’t really know about (sand ceremony, etc). The day of the wedding, she showed up early, was so friendly and absolutely fantastic during the ceremony! We asked for short and sweet and she delivered the sweetest ceremony we could have asked for. I loved every minute of working with Rosy and would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Hi Amanda

Thank you so much for such beautiful words.

Have a wonderful life and marriage!

Giselle S. · Married on 04/26/2019

Like Family

Iam so glad I found Rosy. She makes you feel comfortable and like family. Her very presence just makes you feel like you're with a family member and that's how it felt on the wedding day as well. I highly recommend her. Thank you Rosy for being a part of our day ❤
    -Giselle & Bryan

Sent on 10/21/2020

PHOTOS BY ROSY's reply:

Thank you so much Giselle. Your wedding was beautiful and the love you have for each other it shows.. love you guys❤
  • Jani

Jani M. · Married on 03/09/2019

Our beautiful wedding on the beach

Well Certainly God sent Rosie to our way, lol, because she was the perfect person to marry us, she was so professional, patience, kind, sweet, she adviced me in many things and at the same time she respected all my own opinions and decisions, our weeding was more than perfect, spiritual, we felt God around us, we are Christians and that was one of the reason we choose her, everything was spectacular like we had dreamed. I thanks Rosie and her team, the pictures are beautiful, we buy them all, I love them, everything was beyond our expectations, we truly recommended her, and her services, you can trust her, she is very professional, thanks again Rosie, God bless you forever and bless your job.

Sent on 03/14/2019

Jennie · Married on 02/23/2019

Photos by Rosy is the BOMB! :-)

Rosy did my family photo shoot, there were 13 of us which is not an east feat. She and her husband Rolando were so patient with the kids and some of the grown ups too lol. We flew in from different parts of the world and were all tired but Rosy kept us laughing and organised each shot so perfectly! I'm so glad we chose her and would use her again for sure.

Sent on 03/02/2019
  • I

Inima · Married on 01/19/2019

Very Satisfied!!!

Highly recommend Rosy. Very professional, helpful and reliable. Simply makes your experience pleasant and relaxing. All of my guests complimented the ceremony thanks to her.

Sent on 02/05/2019

Hi Inima

Thank you so much! It was truly a pleasure meeting you guys/
    Wish you both a life full of joy and happiness.

Warmest regards,

Adriana C. · Married on 01/12/2019

Wedding Ceremony

We had the best experience with Photo by Rosy. Our wedding ceremony turned out just how we wanted it. They are very professional and very detailed. Helped us with ideas and were very patient with us. I would definitely recommend them for your wedding.

Sent on 01/02/2020

PHOTOS BY ROSY's reply:

Thank you so much! it was our pleasure.

Wish you both a life full of joy and happiness

Rosy & Rolando Figueroa

Emily · Married on 01/01/2019

Highly Recommend Rosy!

Rosy was extremely professional and easy to work with from the beginning to the end. My client and I both were so happy with her work. She can also do ceremonies in both English and Spanish which is a fantastic value-add for bilingual families.

Sent on 01/20/2019
  • Dennis

Dennis A. · Married on 12/30/2018

Incredibly satisfied

My wife and I could not have ask for a more sincere and professional officiant. From the first time I talk to Rosy she made us feel a comfort level that we were hiring the right officiant for our wedding. She showed great interest in making sure that our wedding day/ ceremony went as planned and thought of every detail she can think of in her experience as an officiant. We are tremendously grateful for her genuine and kind words she spoke in our ceremony. We thank you for including our family in the ceremony and speaking in Spanish so that they to can be a part of our special day. I would recommend Rosy to anyone that is looking for an officiant.

Sent on 01/17/2019

Hi

Thank you so much for your beautiful words.
    May the Lord bless you guys always and give you an everlasting joyful life.

Rosy

Rosy was a pleasure to work with. She was extremely flexible with her schedule which allowed me to plan my proposal stress-free. She arrived early to scope out the best spot for the pictures and kept in touch with me leading up to the photoshoot. If you want quality, a great price and most importantly someone who cares just as much as you do on your big day, I highly recommend Rosy!

Sent on 03/20/2017