194 Reviews for PHOTOS BY ROSY

Albums (1)
Flush Mount (1)
Matted Prints (1)
171 PHOTOS BY ROSY Reviews

Rosy was a pleasure to work with. She was extremely flexible with her schedule which allowed me to plan my proposal stress-free. She arrived early to scope out the best spot for the pictures and kept in touch with me leading up to the photoshoot. If you want quality, a great price and most importantly someone who cares just as much as you do on your big day, I highly recommend Rosy!

Profile Picture User7931351, [Private], 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rosy was simply the BEST! She is everything was I looking for and much much more.
Since our first phone call, I already knew she was going to be the one for my wedding. I have never met someone so loving, caring, funny and happy like Rosy. Through the whole process, Rosy felt like an old friend, someone so passionate about her work that she would have done anything to make me feel comfortable. And she did. She did everything in her power to be there for me. On the way to the ceremony, like many couples before their wedding, me and my boyfriend were a little nervous. As soon as we met with Rosy, all our worries and thoughts just completely went away. She immediately, just with a smile and a few words, made us feel comfortable like never before. And about the ceremony itself, I am simply speechless! I was not expecting her to do such a beautiful speech; so lovely and so kind. She gave us tears from the beginning to the end. Happy tears of course! i could go on and on forever. If I had to get married again, I would chose Rosy over and over again. I did not think it would have been possible to find someone like her, but I did, and I am so thankful for everything she did for us. If you’re looking for someone to officiant your wedding or to photograph it, Rosy is that person.! I promise you, you will not find someone better than her. Rosy, thank you for everything, thank you thank you and thank you!!

Profile Picture Tais, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Rosy was very sweet and did a wonderful job with our engagement photos. She responds to questions and emails quickly and we are very satisfied with the photos. We would definitely suggest her to others!

Profile Picture Jess, 7/7/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I thought everything was wonderful we showed up a little bit early. Rosie and her husband started off the wedding as soon as we got there. It was beautiful it was everything I could ask for. She did a wonderful job on the pictures she was great to work with! I just couldn't ask for anything any better!

Profile Picture Jenifeer, 6/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: One Event/Day, Albums, Proofs

Rosy was my bridal shower photographer and she was wonderful to work with. I absolutely love the photos and am so happy we hired her.

Profile Picture Shannon, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rosy did a phenomenal job! My daughter wanted a professional photographer at her bridal shower and as a gift to my daughter, I hired Rosy. Let me just say that hiring Rosy was the best decision I made and my daughter and future son-in-law agree. She is an amazing photographer, timely, beyond talented, kind, caring and has a special way of making you feel at ease and comfortable in front of the camera. She perfectly captured what my daughter envisioned for her bridal shower, which was held last Saturday. She not only exceeded our expectations, but also the expectations of our family, friends and the entire bridal party. In addition to the photos taken at the bridal shower, she unexpectedly took lots of photos of my daughter and future son-in-law when he came towards the end of the bridal shower and presented her with beautiful yellow roses. It was also her 30th birthday that day and yellow roses are her favorite. They were pleasantly surprised and so appreciative. It was such a thoughtful thing for Rosy to do. Within three days, she sent us the photos, which was so quick. She captured the right angles, lighting, naturalness and spirit of the day. She also photographed my daughter and future son-in-law in a way that truly reflects them as a couple. We are blown away at how beautiful the photos are and can't stop looking at them. Compliments on the photos have been endless. She is a true professional who produces incredible work. I would recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Ann, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Digital Files, Proofs

Rosy is without a doubt THE BEST!! My husband and I planned our wedding in Florida. We found Rosy online and contacted her for more information. We were immediately impressed with how quickly she responded and how thorough she was in answering our questions and providing us with information. The moment we spoke with her on the phone, we knew she was the person we wanted to marry us and do our photography. She was so helpful through every step of the process, even helping us figure out alternative locations when our first choice wasn’t available.

After all of the planning, our beach wedding ended up getting rained out. Fortunately, we had a backup plan. Rosy and her team traveled a couple of hours, got there early, and coordinated everything with the staff to make our day prefect regardless of the weather. Rosy scoped out places for pictures and made sure to get them in before the heavy rains came. She had a plan in place and made everything happen so smoothly. We didn’t have to worry about a thing.

The ceremony was beautiful. It was simple, unique, and exactly what we wanted. The pictures are absolutely STUNNING! Rosy and her team are extremely talented. My husband and I could not be happier with Rosy and her team. They exceeded our expectations and we give them all of the credit for making our day perfect. Rosy made everyone feel so comfortable, like we had known her for years. On top of being so talented and organized, she is genuine and kind as well. We are thrilled with our experience. Given a chance to do it all over again, we would not change a thing.

I highly recommend Photos by Rosy for your wedding ceremony and photography. She is truly one of a kind!

Profile Picture Erica and Mark Jr, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Working with Rosy and her team was an amazing experience. I would definitely work with her in the future.
Highly recommend

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My fiancé and I wanted a simple drama free wedding. We wanted to go the the beach and get married, just the two of us, and maybe have a few good pictures. We were looking for a location and officiant and a photographer when we found Rosy. Rosy listened to what we wanted and brought everything together in one package. First the pictures, we are over he moon happy with the pictures. She took the time to make us comfortable with her, while explaining what she was looking for in the pictures. The results are stunning. The location, we wanted a sunset wedding and she made that happen, she worked with the light to get the best light possible in multiple locations, all while providing us a relaxed and loving environment to get the best photos. Finally we wanted a very traditional vows with many colloquial phrases. She took the time to practice and make them flow to give us that deep, rich theological, ceremony we wanted.

Profile Picture Robert, 3/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Where do I begin? I was a frantic bride eloping in 6 days with no officiant. Yikes! I had reached out to a few officiants I had looked up via social media and wedding wire. With Adri (the first initial officiant who reached back out and my first angel) who was willing to help and recommended Ms. Rosy! From the first email Rosy was a pleasure, super informative and sweet. And once we had our first phone conversation with her I knew I did not need to search no more! She acted as not only my officiant/photographer she was also my mini wedding planner. My now husband and I are not Miami locals so she recommended the location we married at and boy was it beautiful! I wanted a traditional vow ceremony and Rosy delivered that and more. From her husband who was a helper to her right hand man and photographer for the day Rudy, our wedding day went without a hitch (even with Miami having a random marathon). I cannot thank Rosy enough!!! I am eternally grateful and forever thankful for my angel that is Rosy. I know God put you in the right place to do our elopement Rosy. This was not by mistake! If you guys are wondering or second guessing, don’t! Go with Ms. Rosy! She’s accommodating and about her business. You’ll LOVE HERRR!!! Oh and I almost forgot but Rudy took amazingggg photos! Definitely ask about their package :)

Profile Picture Kiara, 3/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I will recommend her to anyone!!! She did an amazing job and made the ceremony even more personally with do much love.

Profile Picture Ana , 1/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rosy was incredible. We needed an officiant last minute and she was so helpful every step of the way. For the rehearsal she was thorough and made sure everything went smoothly the day of. Even our wedding planner raved about her and wants to work with her in the future. With Rosy you are without a doubt in awesome hands. Thank you so much Rosy!!! You made our day so special ❤️

Profile Picture Niki, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rosy was the officiant for our wedding last saturday November 11th and she was amazing, her sweet and soft voice set the perfect tone of our ceremony. She was always smiling and the sand ceremony was beautiful, she took her time and everything went so smooth. I definitely recommend her. We only met the day of the wedding but we felt so comfortable with her like we have known her forever. Thanks Rosy!!!!

Profile Picture Juliana, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Simply Amazing! Captured every special moment in my wedding, I’m in love with my pictures :)

Profile Picture Julissa, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rosy did an spectacular job. She was very helpful from the moment we contacted her to get a quote until the day of our wedding. Family members and guest really loved her professionalism and bilingual services and charisma during the ceremony.

We would highly recommend her services!!!

Profile Picture Edgar , 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Rosy, Me and Jessica are absolutely delighted with the photos you and your crew did for us in Miami. every one of the photos you did came spectacular. very high quality and impressive . above all you are sweet person and very easy to deal with. definitely you deserve a five star rating .
Thank you ( from Jessica & Reza . Canada )

Profile Picture Reza, 9/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rosy did everything to acomodate my needs and the results were great

Profile Picture Oscar, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amazing photographer, awesome photos, very professional, and willing to work with a budget! I love the fact that she got everything in writing even with a last minute change. I would recommend Rosy to anyone for any event! We will definitely be using her again for our renewals! Thank you Rosy for all of memories!

Profile Picture James, 8/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I really enjoyed the service from Photos by Rosy! We will definitely use them again when we are in the Fort Lauderdale or Miami area.

Profile Picture Felicia, 8/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rosy did a great job. Would highly recommend.

Profile Picture User6961010, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We were truly impressed with the level of professionalism and care that was given by Photos by Rosy. Rosy made whole whole experience a delight. I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Marisol, 8/12/17, 1 Review

Patience and dedication. I loved Rosy and her team ❤️

Profile Picture Lorena, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rosy and her team did an amazing job!! My husband and I are so in LOVE with our pictures !! We would definitely recommend her and her team for any event!! Amazing and so professional!!!

Profile Picture Raquel , 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rosy and her small team were amazing...
We had a short notice wedding, with no attendees, so me and my partner were concerned that we will end up in some clerk's office, waiting in a line to get married... We contacted Rosy and the rest are just the good memories.
We had a memorable beach wedding, very cozy and romantic. The pictures are amazing. the price is very competitive, so i strongly recommend...

Profile Picture Boris, 6/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Rosy and her team were very professional and made us feel comfortable through out our day. We our very pleased with our pictures as well as their quality. Highly recommended

Profile Picture Yezenia, 6/9/17, 1 Review