187 Reviews for PHOTOS BY ROSY

High-Res Images (2)
Flush Mount (1)
Matted Prints (1)
164 PHOTOS BY ROSY Reviews

Rosy was a pleasure to work with. She was extremely flexible with her schedule which allowed me to plan my proposal stress-free. She arrived early to scope out the best spot for the pictures and kept in touch with me leading up to the photoshoot. If you want quality, a great price and most importantly someone who cares just as much as you do on your big day, I highly recommend Rosy!

Profile Picture User7931351, [Private], 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rosy was very sweet and did a wonderful job with our engagement photos. She responds to questions and emails quickly and we are very satisfied with the photos. We would definitely suggest her to others!

Profile Picture Jess, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Rosy and her team was an amazing experience. I would definitely work with her in the future.
Highly recommend

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I will recommend her to anyone!!! She did an amazing job and made the ceremony even more personally with do much love.

Profile Picture Ana , 1/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rosy was incredible. We needed an officiant last minute and she was so helpful every step of the way. For the rehearsal she was thorough and made sure everything went smoothly the day of. Even our wedding planner raved about her and wants to work with her in the future. With Rosy you are without a doubt in awesome hands. Thank you so much Rosy!!! You made our day so special ❤️

Profile Picture Niki, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rosy was the officiant for our wedding last saturday November 11th and she was amazing, her sweet and soft voice set the perfect tone of our ceremony. She was always smiling and the sand ceremony was beautiful, she took her time and everything went so smooth. I definitely recommend her. We only met the day of the wedding but we felt so comfortable with her like we have known her forever. Thanks Rosy!!!!

Profile Picture Juliana, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Simply Amazing! Captured every special moment in my wedding, I’m in love with my pictures :)

Profile Picture Julissa, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rosy did an spectacular job. She was very helpful from the moment we contacted her to get a quote until the day of our wedding. Family members and guest really loved her professionalism and bilingual services and charisma during the ceremony.

We would highly recommend her services!!!

Profile Picture Edgar , 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Rosy, Me and Jessica are absolutely delighted with the photos you and your crew did for us in Miami. every one of the photos you did came spectacular. very high quality and impressive . above all you are sweet person and very easy to deal with. definitely you deserve a five star rating .
Thank you ( from Jessica & Reza . Canada )

Profile Picture Reza, 9/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rosy did everything to acomodate my needs and the results were great

Profile Picture Oscar, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amazing photographer, awesome photos, very professional, and willing to work with a budget! I love the fact that she got everything in writing even with a last minute change. I would recommend Rosy to anyone for any event! We will definitely be using her again for our renewals! Thank you Rosy for all of memories!

Profile Picture James, 8/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I really enjoyed the service from Photos by Rosy! We will definitely use them again when we are in the Fort Lauderdale or Miami area.

Profile Picture Felicia, 8/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rosy did a great job. Would highly recommend.

Profile Picture User6961010, Recently Married, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We were truly impressed with the level of professionalism and care that was given by Photos by Rosy. Rosy made whole whole experience a delight. I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Marisol, 8/12/17, 1 Review

Patience and dedication. I loved Rosy and her team ❤️

Profile Picture Lorena, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rosy and her team did an amazing job!! My husband and I are so in LOVE with our pictures !! We would definitely recommend her and her team for any event!! Amazing and so professional!!!

Profile Picture Raquel , 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rosy and her small team were amazing...
We had a short notice wedding, with no attendees, so me and my partner were concerned that we will end up in some clerk's office, waiting in a line to get married... We contacted Rosy and the rest are just the good memories.
We had a memorable beach wedding, very cozy and romantic. The pictures are amazing. the price is very competitive, so i strongly recommend...

Profile Picture Boris, 6/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Rosy and her team were very professional and made us feel comfortable through out our day. We our very pleased with our pictures as well as their quality. Highly recommended

Profile Picture Yezenia, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rosy and her staff were amazing! they made sure to capture all my special moments I didn't have to worry about telling them what I wanted, when and how. They friendly, professional and treated us as family!
looking at our pictures now I am very glad we chose them!!

Profile Picture Ana Lucia, 5/25/17, 1 Review

Amazing work!
Rosy and her staff were incredible, they made sure to capture all my special moments! highly recommend her!

Profile Picture ana, 5/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our experience with Rosy and her team was great. We were walked through the poses step by step and her patience was greatly appreciated.

Profile Picture kern, 5/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My sister chose to have their civil wedding ceremony in Miami so finding the right officiant was extremely important as it was an extra special day for the couple. I called several different places that offered various packages, but when I called Rosy, I felt like I was talking to a person who cared versus someone just trying to book the next piece of business. Rosy is personal and truly cares. She makes sure you get what you want even if you don’t truly know what you want.

She brought her photographer along and her husband to assist with transporting the materials. The three man crew were amazing! Rosy made sure the photos she was getting were perfect and I can’t wait to see the final product.

Whether you are having a simple ceremony or a full on blown out wedding - I would recommend Rosy over anyone in the Miami area!

Take a virtual tour!

Office 919.227.3891 | Cell 919.696.6608 | www.marriott.com/rdumc

Profile Picture User5600886, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, Additional Hours, High-Res Images

Rosy was awesome. I contacted her via email and explained what I wanted and she helped me figure out exactly how to make it happen.

Profile Picture Amy, 5/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Soy de Puerto Rico y decidí realizar mi Love Story en un lugar diferente y ahi apareció ROSY!!! Rosy es profesional, excepcional, excelente trabajo sobrepasa cualquier expectativa. No soy de tirarme fotos y que ideas podría tener para mis fotos pero ROSY es experta en el trabajo me ayudo en todo, reí me disfruto el momento bueno estuvo BRUTAL!!! Rosy hizo de mi Love Story un sueño realidad!!! 100%

Profile Picture Areyssa, 3/4/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot

Rosy created a beautiful ceremony that did not leave a dry eye in the crowd! Working with her was an essential piece to making our wedding the amazing event that is was! I am forever grateful!

Profile Picture Diana, 2/18/17, 3 Reviews