Photos by Rob Futrell Reviews

Photos by Rob Futrell 6
Photos by Rob Futrell 7

Shena Burgess · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing no regrets

Rob was the ultimate professional. He put everyone at ease and every photo turned out beautiful. I can’t recommend him enough.

Sent on 08/14/2019

Photos by Rob Futrell's reply:

Shena, Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave this sweet review for us. We had so much fun with you. Your dad's toast (and that surprise cake for your mom) was one of the sweetest things we have ever seen - let's grab some Creme de la Cocoa and coffee when you come back to visit!
  • Sarah

Sarah Lifa · Married on 05/23/2019

Best decision we made

I can’t say enough great things about Rob and his breathtaking work! My new husband and I live out of state but we chose to get married in St. Augustine. I was so nervous trying to choose important vendors from a distance and spent hours upon hours scrolling through various photographers and their work. Finding a great photographer was a long process for me because it was one of the most important aspects of my wedding planning. I not only wanted to find someone who I felt confident would deliver beautiful images from our wedding day, but who would also personalize my experience and make my husband and I feel like more than just the “client of the day”.

By the time I came across Rob’s work and had my first phone conversation with him, I knew without a doubt he was the one for us. He immediately put me at ease and I was obsessed with his work from the minute I saw it. On our wedding day, he went above and beyond our expectations. He provided gentle but necessary directions in the chaotic moments that led to our ceremony. Rob captured genuine and candid moments throughout the process and managed to be in about 100 different places at once. He was also able to command our rowdy group of friends and family so we were able to get all the bridal party and family portraits we wanted, but not once did Rob ever come off as sounding rude or unpleasant. He had everyone smiling and laughing throughout the night and by the time the reception came to an end, my husband and I felt like we had made a lifelong friend.

After receiving our final images I wanted to cry tears of happiness. It was like reliving our wedding day all over again and I still can’t stop scrolling through our pictures. The final product was a beautiful mix of candid moments and gorgeously staged portraits. I would recommend Rob to any couple looking for an amazing and personable wedding day photographer. Hands down, it was one of the best decisions we made!

Sent on 07/12/2019
    Photos by Rob Futrell 8
    Photos by Rob Futrell 9
    Photos by Rob Futrell 10
    Photos by Rob Futrell 11

Photos by Rob Futrell's reply:

Sarah, Thank you so much for picking us to be a part of your wedding team. You promised me an action-packed, love-filled day and you and your crew delivered. Please give Jed a hug from me and tell him to be safe out there!
  • Michaela

Michaela · Married on 04/13/2019

Fun, Sweet, Professional, and SO TALENTED

Rob is AMAZING! I can't say enough about how fun, sweet, and professional he was! I knew we had found our wedding photographer from the very first email conversation with him. I had several guests come up to me during and after the wedding saying our photographer was so cool and fun. And the photos themselves are everything I was hoping for! At the last minute we asked him if he could take some pictures of us with our dog and he just rolled with it. We ended up with pictures with our fur baby that are priceless. Could not recommend enough!

Sent on 06/16/2019
    Photos by Rob Futrell 12
    Photos by Rob Futrell 13
  • Danielle

Danielle Williams · Married on 03/09/2019

Captured our special day perfectly

Rob and Jill are simply fantastic. From our initial meeting, to the engagement shoot, to the wedding day... it was all perfect. Rob brought a fun dynamic to our crew on the day of wedding. He had everyone laughing and put everyone at ease. The photos came out great and I can’t help but smile every time I look at them. He and Jill are such a pleasure to work with and would recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Photos by Rob Futrell's reply:

Danielle - thank you so much for these kind words! We both had a blast. I loved that we got to do those pictures with you and your sister in the same spot that you have been using for years. I did my best not to cry during that first look with your dad but gave up trying during your first dance - I am so lucky all of those pictures came out in focus. Please give Mr. Beans a hug from me - I hope he is feeling better!!

Megan · Married on 02/01/2019

Fantastic!!!

Rob and Jill did a fantastic job on our wedding pictures! The guests from our wedding are still talking about funny, charming and relatable Rob was during the event! He was able to help guests pose for a great picture while making them laugh and relax. Sometimes the group family pictures can be a little stressful but Rob and Jill made them so easy and organized! My guests just loved them!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Angie · Married on 01/27/2019

We love rob!

Rob and Jill are amazing to work with! They were in contact with us throughout the whole planning process, coming up with the perfect plan for our wedding day. On our wedding day, Rob went above and beyond for us and our families. He was able to capture so many candid moments and he talked us through the posed photos and made us laugh. It ended up raining the whole day but Rob was willing to go out in the rain with us to capture the most beautiful and romantic photos we could have ever imagined. Rob is an amazing photographer and an amazing person.

Sent on 04/06/2019

Alisha · Married on 01/12/2019

Phenomenal!!!

I can’t say enough good things about Rob. The photos were the most beautiful things I have ever had the benefit of being in and their whole process is amazing. They are a fun team, super nice and easy to work with... all our friends want to hire them and are now following them on social media. Rob literally photographed us in a hail storm and still made the pictures look like they are out of a storybook. If you don’t hire Rob then you are missing out!

Sent on 03/15/2019

Hilary Bingham · Married on 12/22/2018

Absolutely amazing

Choosing a photographer might have been the most stressful part of planning our wedding. Looking at portfolio after portfolio of the same shots was completely exhausting.... and then we met Rob. We are so thankful that he was recommend to us! He and Jill were a dynamic duo. Watching them work together so seamlessly really showed you how great marriage is! All of our guests have made it a point to tell us how impressed they were watching Rob run all around to make sure he caught everything! He is dedicated, funny and personable. We cannot recommend him to enough people!

Sent on 01/10/2019
  • Kathryn

Kathryn · Married on 11/10/2018

Best Photographer Ever!

Let me start by saying that Rob (and his lovely wife Jill) are an amazing pair to work with! From our beautiful engagement photos (where we knew we would love them come wedding day), to our actual wedding day, Rob was absolutely amazing. Handling the quick turn around of weddings, guiding us to make sure we get amazing photos (which we completely did), to capturing the most beautiful moments that we will cherish forever, Rob was an A+++ photographer. This guy right here is dedicated to his work(he even jumped down into the rocks by the crashing water, just to get that perfect shot!!) His vision and style is unique and top it off with his fun, outgoing personality, there isn't anyone else my husband and I would have wanted to capture our day!

Thank you Rob and Jill for your beautiful work, we are forever thankful!

Kathryn & Joe

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Jordan

Jordan Carbonneau · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely Amzaing Photographer

Rob and Jill went above and beyond for my wedding! They are the nicest people I've ever met and made the picture process so comfortable and flawless. They took multiple photo requests from my guests and managed to capture incredible memories with ease. My photos turned out better than I could have ever imagined and cannot thank Rob and Jill enough! You're really missing out on absolutely stunning photos if you don't hire them for your wedding!

Sent on 12/16/2018
    Photos by Rob Futrell 14
    Photos by Rob Futrell 15
    Photos by Rob Futrell 16
    Photos by Rob Futrell 17
    Photos by Rob Futrell 18
    Photos by Rob Futrell 19

Photos by Rob Futrell's reply:

Jordan, thank you so much for choosing us as your photographers! We had so much fun with your friends and family and getting to meet (and photograph) Boon is something I will be talking about for a long time. Thank you so much for the kind words - getting to be part of your team was an absolute pleasure!

A · Married on 07/15/2018

Rob & his wife, Jill are the most awesome team to work with! One look at Rob's website and I was sold. His pictures are incredibly creative and he is so passionate about what he does! Rob has all of this energy and excitement and it absolutely carries through in his work. When you choose a wedding photographer you want someone who's up-beat, that will keep you smiling ear to ear, laughing and allowing you to enjoy your moments without you realizing you have someone photographing your almost every move. Rob and Jill felt like a part of our wedding, not just a vendor we hired. They flawlessly integrate themselves into your day, make you feel comfortable ,and you know you can trust them to capture everything you would want to look back on. They are one of the most caring, fun and passionate duos I have met and you absolutely cannot go wrong when choosing them to capture your most special moments!

Sent on 09/25/2018
    Photos by Rob Futrell 20

Madison · Married on 06/01/2018

Amazing Photographer

Rob and Jill were an amazing couple to work with. They were easy going, creative and gave great direction. I was stunned by the photographs. I would highly recommmend this company.

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 05/26/2018

I spoke to at least ten photographers when I began the search for my daughter’s wedding, as it’s one of the most important decisions in a wedding. Once my daughter and her now husband also talked to a few of them we all knew Rob Futrell was the perfect choice as we all just clicked, which is extremely important when working with a photographer. Rob traveled to the engagement session as my daughter and her husband don’t live in Jacksonville, and they all had the best time creating fabulous pictures and getting to know each other, which really made the wedding day more fun for them and very smooth. Rob and his wife Jill were fantastic to work with from start to finish. They were always available if I had a question and gave great advice as to the timing of the event. At the wedding they were prompt and got right to work, having fun with the whole wedding party while capturing the entire day. They were not at all obtrusive, but they were always there shooting pictures that I cannot wait to see. Rob’s pricing is reasonable, fair and competitive. His style is laid back, and he really makes everyone feel at ease as he goes about his work. I would highly recommend Rob!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Venus · Married on 04/21/2018

I cannot express how amazing Rob is. He made the whole process so easy and normal feeling. The pictures are amazing. I highly recommend him.You wont regret your decision.

Sent on 07/13/2018

Photos by Rob Futrell's reply:

Venus, you are so beautiful - thank you for trusting us to do what we love to do and for giving me that extra time for pictures of you in that stunning dress. Hug Sam for us - he was such a trooper!

Kristen · Married on 03/25/2018

How do I even begin with this? Awesome, fantastic, amazing, the best thing that could have happened to my wedding. When my husband found out how much I spent on our photographer, he was a bit bent out of shape, but about halfway through our big day he looked over at me and said "they're so perfect, I'm so glad you got them." After a brief and definite I TOLD YOU SO, I reflected on what exactly would have driven my hard-headed husband to admit that he was wrong, and it was just who Rob and Jill are. I literally have been unable to stop thinking about them since my wedding and I cannot wait to see my pictures. That is one way to know that a photographer did a phenomenal job, when you can go online and write a short story about hoe amazing they were and how much they changed your life BEFORE even seeing the pictures. These two have my business for the rest of my life, if I EVER need a photography team, I want it to be them. ROB LAID IN TRAFFIC TO GET ONE SHOT FOR GOD'S SAKE, HES AN ANIMAL! Obviously in a good way. Aside from all the normal mushy gush that weddings give you, Rob and Jill were the absolute BEST part of my wedding, love you guys.

Sent on 04/03/2018

Benjamin · Married on 02/18/2018

Rob and Jill are the best. Period. Awesome photos and a great team. Will make all your guests feel comfortable. Will amaze everybody with how the pics turn out.

Sent on 02/28/2018
    Photos by Rob Futrell 21
    Photos by Rob Futrell 22
    Photos by Rob Futrell 23
    Photos by Rob Futrell 24
    Photos by Rob Futrell 25

Caitlyn · Married on 02/03/2018

Rob and Dawn truly made our wedding day so special! Rob is beyond talented, friendly and professional, he made me us feel so comfortable and assured. He not only took amazing pictures for us, but also helped coordinate our wedding day, and even helped with my veil when no one else could figure it out. Rob executed our wedding pictures in such a wonderful way, and hiring him was honestly the best decision we made concerning our wedding. I can't thank Rob and Dawn enough for everything they did for us! This company is amazing and you will be making a great decision by choosing him and his team to capture any special moment in your life! Thank you endlessly for everything Rob!
    From Caity and Nick S.

Sent on 02/22/2018

Jaime · Married on 01/27/2018

Choosing to work with Rob for our wedding was one of the best decisions we have ever made. Our first meeting with he and his wife, Jill, we immediately fell in love. Not only are their photos gorgeous, but he and Jill have a knack for making you feel comfortable in your own skin so that he can capture the best moments. He told our wedding story in the best possible way, by allowing some posed photos, but mostly captured the ones that can't be posed and will be cherished forever. I can't recommend Rob Futrell enough, and can promise you that he will make an amazing impact on your most special day!

Sent on 04/02/2018
    Photos by Rob Futrell 26
    Photos by Rob Futrell 27
    Photos by Rob Futrell 28
    Photos by Rob Futrell 29

Brian · Married on 01/20/2018

Our first meeting took place at his house, where we just sat and talked for a little over an hour and a half. Rob really wanted to get to know us and our lifestyle so that he can gauge how they would take photos. Even though this was the first time meeting them, it felt like we were at a good friend’s house catching up on old times and telling stories. This really showed us how passionate he is about what he does and when the meeting concluded, we (wife and I) gave each other a look that said “SOLD”.
    From here, they set up a timeline and schedule for us so we would know what to expect (and when). This way, there were no surprises and expectations were clear and understood. Throughout the wedding planning process, we kept Rob and Jill informed so that they could effectively plan their schedules and everything went nearly perfect without any problems.
    During our wedding, I told Rob that he and Jill are in charge of everything so that events go smoothly. They were all over the place taking thousands of pictures. They had the timeline planned so that afterward, we went to fort to capture some beautiful light during Nights of Lights. I mean it’s not JUST the pictures they took, but Rob actually went and laid down in a wet, mud hole to get a natural reflection shot off the water. They also set up a camping plot (tent included) at their house and started a fire so they could capture my wife and I doing our thing. The results were nothing short of stunning. After a couple of weeks of having the photos in post-production, the pictures were done and we were extremely happy of the results.
    Overall, they took approximately over 4,000 pictures. After they went through each one, they picked the ones they thought were winners and we ended up with over 1,300 photos that make us feel that we are right back at our wedding day. If there was one thing that went completely right, it was the fact that we hired the right team to document the happiest day of our lives.

Sent on 04/18/2018

Alejandra · Married on 01/06/2018

Rob and his wife make the best team. I chose Rob as my photographer for my wedding and it was one of the best choices I made! Rob and his wife are sweet, fun, vibrant, funny, and easy going on my wedding day. They are great at responding to any questions of mine throughout the entire process. The photos turned out amazing and I love them. You really cannot ask for a better photographer!!

Sent on 03/11/2018

Lindsay · Married on 12/09/2017

If you can book Rob Futrell for your wedding...consider yourself lucky! :) Rob is one of the most down-to-earth, personable, patient, kind, funny, amazing people I’ve ever met AND he’s a FANTASTIC photographer...it’s almost too good to be true, but he exists!

I found Rob through Wedding Wire one night and was totally stoked when he told me that he was able to shoot our wedding! We couldn’t have been more happy with the entire photo experience - not only are the pictures amazing, but the process was completely painless (I have a short attention span, so I can only handle posed photos for so long)!

Rob is very efficient, ensuring that the best aspects of your wedding (and people at your wedding!) are captured perfectly. Further, he will make you feel and look like a rockstar... and provide you with photos that you will cherish forever. We can’t wait to book Rob again for more of life’s big moments. Thank you, Rob!!!

Sent on 01/17/2018
    Photos by Rob Futrell 30
    Photos by Rob Futrell 31
    Photos by Rob Futrell 32
    Photos by Rob Futrell 33
    Photos by Rob Futrell 34

Kim · Married on 10/27/2017

Rob and Meg were perfect for our daughters wedding! We could not have had better people do the photos! Rob was so easy to work with from the time we booked him until the end of the wedding. We highly recommende Rob for any special day you may have!!!! Kimberly and David Brannan

Sent on 10/30/2017

Janet · Married on 10/21/2017

Rob Futrell is a true professional who obviously wants the best experience for his clients. He insists it is all about the bride and groom and he fulfills every request for special photos. The end products are beautiful photographs to treasure for a lifetime! Our advise? Book him early!!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Alison · Married on 10/21/2017

Rob and Jill are amazing! I cannot say enough about how wonderful they were every step of the way. They are so easygoing and really make you feel comfortable. It was like having a couple extra friends there on our day. They are so fun to have there, and every single photo is beautiful! I wish I could give them more than 5 stars because they deserve it!

Sent on 02/03/2018
    Photos by Rob Futrell 35
    Photos by Rob Futrell 36
    Photos by Rob Futrell 37

Bill · Married on 10/14/2017

Working with Rob was the easiest part of our wedding. He took the time to get to know not only what my wife and I wanted in our wedding photography, but also the time to get to know US! I know it is his personal approach to photography that makes him the absolute best at what he does. Every time I see his pictures of our wedding, I am reminded of the extreme amount of effort he put forth to be in several places at once, allowing us to experience moments we thought we missed. I cannot thank him enough for his service to us, and will be recommending him to everyone in need of a photography professional. Plus, I feel as though I made a sincere friend throughout the process.

Sent on 12/18/2017