Photos By Kintz Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Jackie Married on 08/21/2021

Exceptional artists, wonderful people

Bobby and Kolleen feel like family after a two year road from meeting to rescheduled covid “minimony” to 2021 reception. I wanted vibrant color and creative photography and the Kintz’s delivered 200%. Bobby has an amazing eye for light and creative angles, and both he and Kolleen made a very photo-shy couple comfortable in front of their lenses.

I was initially skeptical of engagement photos but they encouraged it and I 100% agree in retrospect. You get to know each other better and be sure to bring along any furry friends - we love the shots of our dog as much as the engagement photos of us!
    Paula K. Married on 08/06/2021

The best of the best!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Bobby and Kolleen! They are incredibly professional, talented, friendly, and so fun to work with! They made our engagement and wedding shoot effortless and took the most beautiful pictures! We can’t wait for them to photograph all of my husbands and I’s important life events! Thank you again for making our special day beyond amazing and perfect!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie R. Married on 07/08/2021

Simply The Best!

Kolleen & Bobby are such lovely people to work with and you instantly feel comfortable in their presence. They were organized and made coordinating large family photos and shooting at multiple locations a breeze. Their communication was great throughout the whole process & they were present in the moment with us throughout the whole event. We look back on our wedding photos often, the memories Kolleen & Bobby captured bring us incredible joy. They have such a good eye for interesting and special shots. We cannot recommend these two enough!
  • Karishma
    Karishma K. Married on 06/27/2021

Hiring Photos By Kintz is the best decision ever!!

Omg! I don't even know where to begin. Bobby and Kolleen were recommended to us by one of our friends and they were everything we hoped for and more! They are such fun couple and the pictures they captured were oh so dreamy! Since the beginning they just felt like wedding party more than vendors and I can't even put it in words how sweet, professional and patient they were. Kolleen was my fluffer, confidence booster, errand runner and anything and everything I needed all through our wedding. They were so supportive throughout the covid rescheduling and made it a breeze. I would highly recommend them to any bride that is looking for magazine worthy photos and absolute stress free experience
  • Samantha
    Samantha L. Married on 06/12/2021

Incredible photographers and amazing people

Bobby and Kolleen were absolutely amazing to work with. They were super easy to communicate with throughout the planning process and we’re super flexible when it came to our uncertain plans because of COVID. We got over 30 photos as a sneak peak less than a week after our wedding and received the rest of the photos well before the promised date in our contract. We are in love with all of our photos. They made us both feel incredibly comfortable on our wedding day even though we are usually pretty awkward when it comes to posing and taking photos. So many of our friends and family commented on the amazing energy that Bobby and Kolleen had throughout the night - they were awesome to work with and everyone at our wedding noticed!
    Dana L. Married on 04/09/2021

Amazing Photography Team!

Kolleen and Bobby are an amazing photography team, and I am so so glad that we chose them for our wedding. My husband and I are people that aren't super comfortable in front of a camera, and can get real awkward real fast when it comes to staged photos. However, Kolleen and Bobby made the whole day comfortable, and more important - FUN! And the pictures are gorgeous. They managed to capture the energy of the whole day and night - from family portraits, to photos of the wedding party, to just us, to the magic of the dance floor. They truly go above and beyond for you - we met Kolleen and Bobby at one of our best friend's weddings where they were the photography team. They not only captured the day, but also helped to make sure it all went smoothly - Bobby even helped the bride with her shoes! If you are looking for professional photographers who are easygoing, feel more like family, and help to make your day as stress free and seamless as possible - look no further! I would not hesitate to book Kolleen and Bobby again to capture another big life event.
    Ariel B. Married on 12/29/2019

Incredible Photographers and Wonderful People!

Photos by Kintz were amazing! They are truly incredible--we are in love with our wedding photos! Kolleen and Bobby are so talented and captured our wedding in the most beautiful way. They are so easy to work with and made sure we got all of the shots and combinations we wanted. I have recommended them to all of my friends for any photo needs and cannot recommend them enough!
  • Rio
    Rio Married on 09/20/2019

The absolute best!

Kolleen and Bobby are the absolute best. It was important to us to have photographers that made us feel at ease and that was definitely Kolleen and Bobby. The photos were beautiful and we will cherish them forever. Thank you for making our big day run so smoothly!!
  • Kiira
    Kiira A. Married on 09/14/2019

Personal, Present, Phenomenal and Perfect!

We have SO MUCH to say about Bobby and Kolleen! Even if you don’t read to the end, know that you cannot possibly be happier with wedding photographers than you will with Kintz!

We first experienced Photos by Kintz by witnessing what an amazing job and fun element they brought to several friends’ weddings. We knew before we had a wedding venue that we wanted their brand of creative and fantastic photography at our wedding and didn’t even lock down our wedding date until we were sure they were available- almost two years out.

From the very first correspondence their excitement, interest, and personalities shone through in every element. Kolleen and Bobby were eager to try new venues (like the Library of Congress for our engagement shoot), were flexible with accommodations (bringing their two week old baby along for that amazing engagement photo session), and the love they have for their work- and each other- so clearly comes through in everything they touch. At no point did we feel like just another shoot, and we sensed that they cared about us and every aspect of the moments we worked so hard to create.

We were thrilled to make use of their destination package (Maine wedding!), allowing us to spend several days with them from rehearsal to day-after shoot. Within moments of seeing them at work, my sister exclaimed that if they took no more photos, they already had one captured that was simply perfect. Throughout the weekend, family and wedding guests raved about how incredible our photographers were – that they had never experienced wedding photographers who felt so much a part of the family, how they instinctually gravitated toward special moments, and how everything just clicks in a beautifully candid way. Kolleen praised our organization, but the way they executed on our requests was beyond what we could have hoped to experience. Pre-wedding, Kolleen suggested that we put together a “look book” and they nailed, but more often vastly exceeded our thoughts. Upon seeing the sneak peek images, it was obvious that they had crafted our vision and enhanced it with their own- creating an experience that was beautiful and uniquely us. Take the time to review their albums; you will notice that every wedding is captured superbly and expresses each unique event and the couple’s voices. They take the time to listen and inject their own professionalism, experience, and enthusiasm to create and capture amazing moments.

Bobby and Kolleen were not just our photographers, they were also among our most useful guests- from Bobby helping the groom calm down, and the groomsmen secure all their boutonnieres moments before the ceremony, to Kolleen coaching my mother’s friends on how to position in challenging light for the best images. The memorable list of actions that go above and beyond any reasonable expectations for wedding photographers includes their excitement to hike down a steep hill in the dark and wade out into a lake to capture our moonrise canoe ride, and when our wedding coordinator realized our unorthodox whoopie-pie-as-cake-ceremony was without tools or positioning, they leapt to the occasion and designed the moment on-the-spot using Lady and the Tramp as inspiration. Read that back- they literally saved part of our wedding through improvisation.

As amazing as our wedding and reception was, our day after photo session was one of the sweetest and most relaxing experiences we’ve shared. Photos by Kintz created a relaxed, romantic and calm vibe that was obviously captured in the images. As I nervously fidgeted at the edge of a mountaintop, Kolleen played our wedding song to ease us into enjoying the moment. We hadn’t realized that we more or less use the same 3-4 poses out of habit, but they noticed and helped guide us to effortless and comfortable images that don’t repeat. In the days following the wedding, Kolleen’s Instagram stories melted my heart all over again, and when we saw our sneak peek, we both came to happy tears when we saw what magic they brought out of our special day(s).

We need to add a special thank you to Baby Olive, who bookended our Kintz experience with her own flawless and adorable performance.

In summary, Team Kintz is up for anything and anywhere, and will be fully present in the excitement. They make you feel calm, cared for, and special. Their work speaks for itself but is truly phenomenal. We miss you already!
    Stacey Married on 06/29/2019

great humans who are also great photographers!

We highly recommend Bobby and Kolleen Kintz! My husband and I had them photograph our wedding and engagement photos. They are very friendly, down to earth and great human beings! As most people do, we felt a little uncomfortable posing for photos and Bobby and kolleen are a couple so they do a great job suggesting and showing you natural poses. We had some trouble with our transportation the day of and went above abs beyond trying to get ahold of the driver. This was totally not their job but they went above and beyond! Very easy to work with and talented . We loved our photos and staying in touch with The Kintz.
    Amanda Married on 05/04/2019

Best photographers in town!

Honestly I don't even know where to start with Bobby & Kolleen. They were FANTASTIC! Ever since we met them at AVAM, my fiance and I knew we wanted to work with them. We picked their package with the engagement shoot so we could get to know them more. They love what they do and love each other more. They gave my fiance and I ideas for different poses (since we only had 3). They love to get the detailed, but also candid shots when you're not looking. On the wedding day, they showed up prepared and ready to take all the photos we needed. I shared my pinterest board with them, so they knew of the style I wanted some of the photos and helped us recreate them. I received my sneak peek in less than a week (which was a great surprise to start off the honeymoon!). I can't wait to see how the rest of the photos turned out. If you're looking for fun photographers that take great pride in their work, then look no further and pick Bobby & Kolleen to be on your team!
  • F
    Forrest P. Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful to work with, Start to Finish

The Kintz's made the process of selecting their services, arranging engagement photos, discussion of the 'vision' for the wedding, and the creation of the final album exceptionally easy. They were responsive in all emails, always friendly, and you really get the sense they enjoy what they do. That is not even to comment on the quality of their photography. We just got done showing our families the album. We had a action packed day and no moment went undocumented. Bobby and Kolleen took opportunities to go above their duties by looking for items, communicating between members of the wedding party, etc.
  • zara
    Zara Married on 10/19/2018

Awesome photos, awesome people

Bobby and Kolleen were absolutely amazing! The photos are beautiful and thoughtful. We felt so comfortable with them and really enjoyed the time we got to spend together. Everyone loved them and many guests have asked us how they are doing, many months on!
    Nikki Married on 08/12/2018
    WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW AND WOW!!!!! I might be still on the wedding high but I couldn't be more happy that Photoz by Kintz. My husband is terrible in front of a camera. He panics and makes terrible faces. He stated that he didn't event know Bobby was there taking pictures! I sent them a excel spreadsheet for my time line and any pictures I wanted. They made sure everyone was on time and took all the pictures I had requested. Not to mentions all the ones I didn't think of! :) Bobby and Kolleen were so wonderful to work with. I am serious when I say I could and would sit down and have a beer with them outside of wedding pictures! :) The attention to detail and the communication Kolleen and Bobby was amazing! Kolleen took the time to understand who we were as a couple before setting the "hook". I had reached out to several Photographers and all of them were interested in getting us to sign on the dotted line. So thank you Kolleen and Bobby for bringing it back to people first! I would recommend Photoz by Kintz over and over again! Not to mention our photographs were out of this world! :)
    Clarence O. Married on 08/04/2018

Your photos are in good hands!

My wife and I chose Kolleen and Bobby on a friend's recommendation, and we couldn't be happier with the results. The photos from our event continue to amaze us with their beauty, clarity, and nuance. Bobby and Kolleen were able to capture so many special, out of the way moments that we can see our ceremony in a new way every time we go through the pictures. Having two of them there allowed them to maximize their coverage. Throughout the preparation process Bobby and Kolleen were consistently professional, always communicating in a timely, clear, and dependable manner. Their warm, engaging personalities survived even under the pressure of our event, making them just as fun as our guests...except they were working hard the whole time. Can't recommend these two highly enough.
    Dan B. Married on 07/04/2018

We love Photos By Kintz!

Wow, these two are so amazing. Not only did they deliver impeccable, personal service, but they captured beautiful images of our wedding that we will cherish forever. Bobby & Kolleen are truly awesome and they have become our friends as well. Hire them now!!!
    Tiffany Married on 06/15/2018

Beautiful & carefree!

Bobby and Kolleen were so easy to work with every step of the way. They were flexible with times and locations and we had beautiful results! These two are fun to work with and such genuine people.
    Sarah Married on 05/27/2018
    Bobby and Kolleen were great from start to finish; Kolleen is very professional and responsive over email and helped with planning the timing and locations of the photos. In spite of adverse circumstances (a torrential downpour that forced us inside for the duration of the wedding), they found ways to get great shots of us before, during, and after the ceremony (and the engagement shots they took of us and our dog were great as well). I would highly recommend them to anybody in need of wedding photography in the Baltimore area and fun, friendly, and talented professionals. In addition, their pricing is very reasonable for two photographers, and we’re thrilled with the sneak peek images—both portraits and candid shots—we received five days after the wedding.
    Erin Married on 04/27/2018
    Photos by Kintz were fantastic photographers!! Bobby and Kolleen were very easy to work with and made it easy for my husband and I to feel comfortable in front of the camera. We did an engagement photo session with them which was really helpful for us to get used to getting our photo taken. They created a custom package for us since we were having a very small wedding. The sneak peek pictures we got from the wedding look beautiful and I can't wait to get the rest of the photos.
    Emily Married on 04/20/2018
    We chose Bobby and Kolleen after they did another wedding in our family. They are without a doubt the absolute best photographers we could have possibly chosen. The comfort level they provide is outstanding, even if you are a little photo shy like we were. On the day of the wedding, they were able to capture all of the good times while even dealing with an overzealous park ranger at the Jefferson Memorial. We never thought of them as a couple of photographers who we hired but rather welcome guests chronicling our big day. We've already gotten our sneak peek of photos back from them, and they look amazing! We cannot recommend them enough!
    Jennifer Married on 02/17/2018
    This couple is absolutely amazing to work with. From the beginning, starting with engagement photos, they made sure to appeal to our style and what we wanted. They are enthusiastic, funny, and professional all at the same time. On the wedding day, they made it a fun yet relaxing atmosphere. They were there for every moment. They were in the background capturing the funniest and most sentimental moments. I was able to be in the moment without worrying about a thing. We wanted mostly candids, which they were able to execute effortlessly. We couldn't imagine going with anyone else for the biggest day of our lives. Thanks again Bobby and Kolleen!
    Katie M. Married on 02/03/2018

Amazing work and presence!

Kolleen and Bobby are the perfect combination of professional and fun! They fit right in with our family/guests and made the wedding even more enjoyable. This is their third wedding within the family and we refer them to everyone we know because of their amazing work. Highly, highly recommend this amazing couple!
    Nicole Married on 01/06/2018
    I more than highly recommend this vendor. Kolleen and Bobby just did my wedding on 6 January 2018 and they absolutely blew me away. They have such an awesome energy and literally captured every moment of my wedding. They even braved the single digit temperatures to make sure I had the perfect photographs with my husband on the grounds of the property that I was hosting at my wedding. I literally could not have asked for better photographers. I was really nervous about getting all the right photos ahead of my wedding and they worked so well with me and really helped to reassure me that everything was going to work out and it did!!! The guests and kids also loved Kollen and Bobby and I got so many compliments on their work! Literally mind-blown with the work that they did. I will never use another photographer my entire life as long as I live in this area!!!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 10/22/2017
    We have only had our engagement session at this point, but given the experience, and the quality of the pictures, I'm so excited to see how our wedding photos come out. Bobby and Kolleen are the coolest. I left our shoot excited to introduce them to our friends and family. Bobby clearly knows what he's doing behind a camera, and he and Kolleen have worked together long enough that you can tell she shares his vision. They truly are a power team, who work hard to understand their couples, and pay attention to detail. I would recommend them to anyone, and we're not even married yet. So excited!