Photos By Keshia Reviews

Photos By Keshia 6
Photos By Keshia 7
  • Denise

Denise · Married on 11/02/2018

The best photographer in OKC!

Keshia is the best photographer!

Photos By Keshia 8

Molly · Married on 05/26/2018

Wedding pics!

Kesha did an amazing job on our wedding pictures! I am so glad she was our photographer! They were perfect! We love love love the pics. She was so nice and got everything you could want captured!

• Carissa

Carissa · Married on 05/04/2018

Absolutely loved everything she did! The engagement and wedding day photos all came out amazing! That and she's just fun to work with!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Jennifer Esterman · Married on 11/04/2017

Great Experience

She is very professional and made me feel at ease. I don't really enjoy getting my picture taken, but of course a big part of weddings are the pictures! She was able to make me feel like a rock star while getting my pictures taken. She was also so easy to schedule with and very easy to work with. The pictures turned our fantastic and we have some wonderful memories to look back on!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Megan · Married on 10/14/2017

My pictures are so perfect!

Keshia made my wedding day 100X better because she was on top of everything and she captured the sweetest moments. I am so glad I chose her because my pictures turned out so amazing!!

Photos By Keshia 9
  • Kiley

Kiley Wunderlich · Married on 09/30/2017

Amazing work

Keshia made our wedding day a breeze. I had heard wedding horror stories from friends and their photographers and I wanted to make sure mine wasn't one of those. She made taking pictures fun and easy. It was so effortless while capturing the moments perfectly. I wouldn't recommend anyone else! Our day was captured perfectly!

Photos By Keshia 10
    Photos By Keshia 16
    Photos By Keshia 17
  • TRJessie

Jessica · Married on 09/03/2017

HOLY CRAP. Just hire her. NOW. Keshia has done our engagement shoot, my boudoir shoot, and our wedding pics and people are STUNNED when they see the pics. Pinterest worthy. We got our wedding pro-pics back before we even returned from the honeymoon!

Sent on 09/22/2017

So helpful! and her pictures are beautiful! cant wait to have them all !!!!!

Sent on 01/22/2016

Casey · Married on 03/28/2015

Excellent!

After using Photos by Keshia for family and engagement pictures, we knew right away that she would be our wedding photographer. Keshia traveled to Playa Del Carmen for our ceremony and she perfectly captured all the precious moments of our big day. After returning home she worked quickly on editing our photos and we couldn't have been happier with the way they turned out. Keshia is honest, hard-working, and is very talented at what she does.

Jessica · Married on 10/05/2012

I would highly recommend keshia to photograph any special event. She was very professional and very creative with her pictures!

Sent on 11/11/2012

Kim · Married on 09/15/2012

Keshia does AMAZING work!!! She did my wedding photos and they are all so good, I couldn't have asked for any better! If you ever have questions she is very easy to get a hold of and always answers promptly. She is very professional and makes you feel very comfortable in front if the camera. Keshia is an awesome photographer and I would recommend her for any of your photography needs!!! :)

Sent on 10/04/2012
  • W

Whitney · Married on 07/06/2012

My husband and I had an amazing experience working with Keshia. She did everything we asked of her and helped us to have a relaxing wedding day. She was wonderful to work with. All of the pictures turned out beautifully. I cannot imagine finding a better photographer. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 08/08/2012

Jade · Married on 06/09/2012

Keshia did our engagement photos and she was so awesome to work with!!!! I wish there was room for more than just 5 stars, cuz I would keep going!! She really has some amazing and unique shots, and were just so happy with the whole experience. We would definitely recommend Photos by Keshia!!

Sent on 06/28/2012

Haley · Married on 06/09/2012

Keshia does amazing work! She was very nice and quick to respond with all our questions and needs. She was very time efficient and made sure that we got all the pictures that we wanted. She was wonderful working with big groups and getting everyone to cooperate for the pictures so things could go by faster! The pictures came out amazing and I couldn't have asked for a better photographer to capture my big day!! You rock keshia! Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/01/2012

Jena · Married on 05/26/2012

Keshia is amazingly talented and has such a creative eye. We used Photos By Keshia for our May wedding and will use her for all of our future special moments! Thanks again Keshia!!

Sent on 07/13/2012

Katrina · Married on 04/14/2012

An incredible photographer! Keshia photographed our engagement pictures in January of last year and did an absolutely wonderful job!! We were very impressed with the pictures and we had a great time. She has a great personality, really great ideas, just a wonderful wonderful photographer!!! Call her!!

Sent on 07/12/2012

Brittany · Married on 03/17/2012

Keshia's photos of our big day are absolutely beautiful!! She captured every emotion from the day and the images from our portrait session are absolutely breathtaking! We searched for several months to find Keshia and we are so glad we did!! Thank you for all the great memories Keshia!!

Sent on 07/21/2012

Mchelle · Married on 01/28/2012

We loved working with Keshia!! She took our engagement, wedding, and bridal pictures. Normally we're not really the type that enjoys posing in front of a camera, but she really made us feel comfortable! We couldnt be happier with her creativity! She is very professional and just an all around amazing person to work with. Thank you sooo much Keshia!! We love all of our pictures!!!!!!!!
    Michelle

Sent on 07/10/2012

Chelsea · Married on 01/14/2012

We loved working with Keshia. She did our engagement and wedding photos and they are all just so amazing. We had so much fun working with her. She has a great personality and knowledge as a photographer that makes her top notch. I recommend her to anyone who is looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 07/29/2012

Marie · Married on 12/17/2011

We knew from the moment we saw Keshia's pictures that she was the photographer for us!!! We got sooo many compliments on our photos!! I cant stress enough how happy we were with the quality of her work!! I can promise you, if you choose Keshia as your photographer you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 06/29/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 11/19/2011

It was great to have Keshia as our wedding photographer. We could not have asked for a better experience. She was caring, professional, and we just really loved working with her. She really cares about the quality of her work and also really went out of her way to make us feel comfortable. We were really happy with everything from the first consultation, to the wedding day, to the post wedding follow up. She was really easy to work with and had some amazing ideas. We loved all of our pictures and highly recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 08/05/2012

jason · Married on 11/19/2011

My wife and I are both very grateful for Keshia wonderful photography. She did an amazing job on our wedding day. Very Professional and Very Friendly. Thanks Keshia

Sent on 08/05/2012

Sara · Married on 11/12/2011

Photos by Keshia did the photos for our wedding day and she did my bridal session. She did beyond an AMAZING job!!!! She is really a true artist, she really has an eye for photography! She was a pleasure to work with thank you so much for all you did!!!!

Sent on 06/28/2012

Tori · Married on 10/08/2011

Photos by Keshia was one of the best investments we could have made for our wedding. She did our engagement shoot, bridal shoot, as well as the photography on our wedding day. We were extremely pleased and truly feel that she is a very talented photographer. Thank you so much Keshia, you are incredible!

Sent on 06/29/2012

Mark · Married on 08/27/2011

Keshia was great to work with! Her style was great and she was taking pictures non-stop throughout the day!! The photos really turned out great!
    Thanks,