70 Reviews for J&D Studio

Trash The Dress (1)
Canvas (1)
Flush Mount (1)
Save the Date (1)

Joseph and Deborah were amazing to work with. Always quick on their feet and know what they want to do to make it all run smooth. Very helpful through out my big day as well.

Profile Picture Victoria, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Easy to work with! Reliable and flexible! Very friendly and are experts in their field.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We acually had to change our wedding date due to a cancer diagnosis about 9 months bf the wedding. We lost alot of money to other venders even though we were rebooking. J&d just simply moved the date and checked in occasionally to make sure about my treatment and progress. They were understanding and compassionate about our plight. When our day finally did come it was a magical day.

Profile Picture Kelley, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was a total joy to have our son's wedding photographed by Deb. From the moment we met her at the engagement photo shoot I knew we had made a good decision. She found ways to get the best shots without being intrusive and was totally professional. She did a super job of honoring the bride's special requests and some of the special effects pictures were truly exceptional. I would recommend her without reservation.

Profile Picture Lynne, 6/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot

J&D Studios were the best! They were so helpful and flexible throughout our whole wedding process. We were from out of state and they were very accommodating to help everything go smoothly. All of the photos are wonderful. Deb really cares about each couple she photographs and really wants to capture the personalities through the pictures. I would definitely recommend J&D Studios for any photo needs.

Profile Picture Jeff, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We absolutely loved working with J&D studio! They were helpful, professional, accommodating, and very easy to work with. Not to mention our wedding photos turned out absolutely amazing!! They are quality images that truly capture the essence of our wedding day. It goes by in a blink and trust me you are going to want those beautiful images to look back on. You can not go wrong with J&D studio. We are thrilled that we chose them to photograph our wedding day and you will be too! -Sarah & Tyler

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Deb and her husband did the best job with the photos! And they went so far above and beyond photography! They helped with anything and everything! They took pics of everything I asked for! The photos are so beautiful and we have received a lot of compliments on them! I would recommend them strongly!!!

Profile Picture User6635482, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

Joseph and Deb did both a professional job as well as being very personable!
Very happy with their service !!

Profile Picture User7464149, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Deb and her husband did an awesome job on ou engagement and wedding photos. They are helpful and flexible and willing to try any idea. They went above and beyond for us. We are so happy to have our beautiful photos.

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are so glad we went with J&D studio to capture the pictures on our of day! Deb and her husband are an amazing team and made my husband and I so comfortable in front of the camera!! Our photos are amazing and I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Morgan, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Deb was fantastic! Professional, reliable, fun to work with, and produced beautiful photos of our wedding. Our photos were ready in just two weeks. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture User7466033, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The level of service that J&D Studios provided is outstanding. The quality of the Photography was beautiful and will be a lasting memory. Deb and Joseph was so flexible to work the photo shoots around our schedule and they provided the prefect locations!
We are so very pleased with the memories that we will have from this photo shoot!

Profile Picture User7482624, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Delightful couple with very professional services!

Profile Picture Daniel, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

J&D Studios was the best choice I could make when it came to getting my engagement and wedding pictures done! They did a phenomenal job on the pictures, I absolutely love my pictures =) I would recommend them to everyone! The couple that has this business are wonderful people, an do an amazing job at what they do!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

What a lovely couple, very professional and lovely to work with.

Profile Picture Daniel, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Don't question just book them for your wedding. J & D came all the way out to Egypt for our wedding when the US wedding was canceled. They felt like family the whole time they were here and we loved having them as the photographers.

Profile Picture User7491135, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Photos by Deb was such a blessing to my husband and I. As our wedding approached, Deb made effort to meet with us to get to know us and better understand what we were looking for for our wedding. Deb's contract was very well stated and yet had options as to what different couples would prefer. On wedding day, Deb and her husband were prompt and made our wedding day completely stress free. She was flexible and open for ideas but was also able to create on the scene a beautiful layout for a perfect portrait. Both Deb and her husband/ partner demonstrated sweet spirits and a professional attitude. We would gladly promote Photos by Deb to those looking for a great photographer.

Profile Picture Erika & Trevor, 10/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Deb & Joseph were fantastic to work with as our photographers. They went out of their way to ensure that the experience was more than we could have hoped for. They were open to taking photos at multiple locations – two different locations for getting ready, first look and wedding party photos at an outdoor location, and then more at our ceremony and reception location. Their flexibility was a blessing and allowed us to receive a variety of pictures with multiple backdrops. We felt very comfortable with both of them – they make you feel at ease, despite the nerves associated with such an important day. They were prompt, easy-going, easy to talk to, and were so friendly and interactive with our guests. They captured many little moments that are easy to miss in the excitement of the day, which were special to look back on and to see a different side of the day. They were open to our ideas for poses and locations, but also had their own ideas and the ability to envision creative and special photos. We appreciated the different packages that were available, with the option of customizing them to our needs. Working with them alleviated many stresses throughout the day, which may not have run quite so smoothly with another photographer who wasn’t as flexible and adaptable to our requests. It was a pleasure to have them be a part of our special day and we would, and have, highly recommended them to anyone who is looking for a photographer for their upcoming event!

Profile Picture Kevin & Anastasia, 10/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We absolutely loved the service provided by Photos by Deb. They took fabulous photos of our day and they took time to listen to our ideas for pictures too. I will use them for any future photo needs and I have alos recommended them to family and friends.

Profile Picture Cindy, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Digital Files, Proofs

Hiring Photos by Deb was by far one of the best decisions for our wedding day. Deb and Joseph are incredibly kind-hearted, thoughtful people. They did not add any stress to the day; in fact, they made it significantly less stressful, joking with us and one another. Our pictures turned out wonderfully. We got them back within a month and are having such a hard time choosing which ones we want in the book-- they are all so good. We absolutely loved working with them and would recommend them to anyone in a heart beat.

Profile Picture Laura, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Deb was amazing! Not only did she help with photography, but she also went over details often forgotten while wedding planning. When our recessional music didn't okay, she jumped to the piano and played while we dismissed guests. We would highly reccomend Photos by Deb for your wedding photographer!

Profile Picture User5589450, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Deb was absolutely wonderful to work with. She is a wonderful photographer and our photos are so beautiful!!!!! She is so creative and fun to work with too!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/7/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

If I had to pick one word to sum up my experience with Photos by Deb... AMAZING!!! From the time we first met with Deb until the big day, every part of planning our engagement session and the big day went smoothly!!!

Deb brings so much passion into what she does that, along with the sheer quality of het work, sets her apart from any other photographer in the Harrisburg area!!!

For our big day, Deb and her husband Joseph were our photographers. The whole time they were open to any/all requests we had and they brought some of their own that we wouldn't have thought of!!

If you are looking for a photographer that will go out of their way to get that "perfect" shot, ease your worries of any obstacles, and just WOW you with the quality of work, hands down... choose Photos by Deb!!!!

Profile Picture User5132917, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I can not rave enough about Photos by Deb and how wonderful they were to work with. From the first meeting to engagement photos to wedding photos and beyond they were very accommodating and their work is impeccable. Deb and Joseph are very warm fun people. They worked with weather conditions and did everything they could to get the perfect shots. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone. I will definitely be using them in the future. Thank you.

Profile Picture User4587755, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards