Photos by AJohnson Reviews

Photos by AJohnson 2
Photos by AJohnson 3
Photos by AJohnson 4
Photos by AJohnson 5

Andrew and Alicia have been very close friends of mine for a very long time and were the photographers for my brother's wedding. They are the best team and so great to work with. They photography is so creative and they some how capture the perfect pictures and the perfect time. They really take pride in what they do from the preparation down to the finishing touches they add to the photos when editing. The time and attention they put into their photos make them so special. I would absolutely recommend them to take photos for any event. They are great to work and make every moment captured look so beautiful! Absolutely love them!!

Sent on 01/23/2013

Lauren · Married on 11/17/2012

I cannot say enough great things about Andrew and Alicia!!

My husband and I didn't want all the typical wedding photos where everyone is perfectly posed. Instead, we wanted our photographers to just capture the fun personalities of all of our wedding guests...the crazy dance moves, the funny faces, etc. And let me tell you, they did just that! Of course they captured all the important moments of our big day, but they also got all the spontaneous moments that made our wedding abosultely perfect for us! And they did so without ever getting in the way or being pushy! Not only that, but less than two weeks later, they had photos up on their site for us and our guests to see! And they were even more beautiful than we ever thought they could be! We have been married a little over a month, and ALL of our photos are already on their way to us! And most importantly, they managed to do all of this without breaking the bank! Paul and I could not be any happier with the whole experience, and we strongly suggest everyone check Andrew and Alicia out for any occasion you want to capture!

Sent on 12/20/2012

Rachel · Married on 09/28/2012

Andrew and Alicia Johnson are a husband/wife photography team who has been there with us from the beginning! We met them through a mutual friend, who also happened to be a bridesmaid. They spent the entire day with us for both our engagement shoot and wedding day. And when I say all day, I mean when the limo did not show up to pick up the groomsmen and groom, Andrew graciously delivered them to the venue! They are two of the sweetest people, who obviously go above and beyond, and work well under pressure! Having a camera on you all day is not comfortable, unless you're a celebrity, but they helped us warm right up. They are not just our photographers but have become our friends. Their work is absolutely breath taking. From all the traditional shots to the abstract photos, the quality and artistic ability this team has is one of a kind. My husband, both families, friends and I are so impressed with our pictures. I have had numerous people inquire on their work to which I've happily referred them to. We look forward to having them do our photo shoots (baby?!) in the future!

Sent on 01/09/2013

Praachi · Married on 07/07/2012

Andrew and Alicia were simply awesome! They were very organized, timely, flexible and accommodating for us, and also for our families. Their pricing is reasonable and the quality of their work is unparalleled. They are creative with their photographs and always captured the most precise moments. Their picture editing is beautiful and every single person that has seen our wedding pictures has asked for their card. Although our wedding was their first Indian wedding, they prepared by studying our rituals and how the ceremony would be performed and were able to seamlessly follow the entire ceremony. Also, the turnaround time for the pictures was extremely quick -- we received our pictures within 2-3 weeks of the wedding! They really made life very easy for us before and during the wedding day. Throughout the process of wedding preparation, we can honestly say that Andrew and Alicia became our very good friends and we definitely recommend them without any reservation to anyone for their big day!

Sent on 01/03/2013

Kimberly · Married on 06/30/2012

Andrew and Alicia are the best wedding photographers in the country. There, we've said it! When people look at the photos and use words like "amazing" "incredible" "gorgeous" "awe inspiring" "TANKS" "Is that you or two supermodels they hired?" you know that a.) We were geniuses hire Andrew & Alicia b.) these guys are really, REALLY good.

In fact, we believe they are photography ninjas. They are right there when you need them to get a pic of you and Uncle Robert and then *Poof* they are invisible (to capture quiet moments or perhaps to fight crime).

A note to brides: Listen to everything they say! They have great ideas and they are experts. The pictures are the thing you will frame and look at everyday, so add time in your day for pictures. Then pick up the phone and hire Andrew and Alicia. Everyone will think you're a genius. Just like us.

So thanks Andrew and Alicia for making us look like gorgeous geniuses. And you should definitely listen to us. We live in Hollywood. We are vain (and love to look at ourselves)

Sent on 07/22/2012