44 Reviews for Photos by AJohnson

One Event/Day (2)
Proofs (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
44 Photos by AJohnson Reviews

Andrew and Alicia went above and beyond to capture every moment of our New Year’s Eve reception. The pictures came out better than we ever could’ve imagined!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 12/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Andrew and Alicia did an absolutely amazing job shooting our wedding!

Their creativity and technical ability is second to none. We choose to do some of our photography before the ceremony and ended up running around downtown San Francisco on a beautiful Saturday afternoon to several popular tourist spots. They did an amazing job of framing and timing shots so that we looked like we had the entire place to ourselves when in reality there were tourists everywhere. Having two experienced photographers for the ceremony and reception was brilliant. We have so many great photos of all the key moments of the ceremony and reception shot from very different perspectives. Andrew and Alicia coordinated their shots and worked together flawlessly. They managed to capture our personalities perfectly as well as the overall vibe of the party all while being practically invisible. If it wasn't for the hundreds of amazing photos from the night I wouldn't be sure they were even there. Everyone that has seen the pictures has been completely blown away buy the quality and creativity.

I can't recommend them enough!!

Profile Picture PT, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can not say enough good things about Photos by AJohnson. Alicia & Andrew are both fabulous & made the whole process easy, and smooth, but mostly fun! We will definitely be using them in the future for any thing we need captures & recommending them to everyone in need of photographers. When we got engaged and started looking for a photographer it seemed like it was the biggest decision of the wedding planning, I mean this is what we will have forever to remember our wedding day! But after seeing their work we had complete faith in them & booked our engagement pictures quickly. Alicia & Andrew were both professional, timely, friendly and just altogether helpful, the fact that we got two photographers was just the icing on the cake! When it came to finding the perfect place they had more than a few absoluetly wonderful recommendations. As people that have never really gotten pictures taken before they made us feel comfortable & just made it a really fun day! Our engagement pictures were beautiful & we received all of them almost immediately! Once the wedding day started approaching they helped with our timeline and kept in touch through the whole process to make sure we were prepared for the big day! When our wedding day came it seemed totally stress free considering that each one of them could spend time capturing each one of us (the bride & the groom). The girls & I had so much fun shooting with Alicia, and from the pictures I think I can say the guys did too! :) Since we decided not to do a first look prior to walking down the isle, I was really worried that we would be pulled away from friends & family too long for pictures. Alicia & Andrew didn't waste time, they knew what group shots to get & banged them out, we hardly noticed we were away from the "party". Through the end of the night they took so many pictures of us dancing, laughing, and just having a good time. I am so glad we found Photos by AJohnson & will have their pictures to remember our wedding day!

Profile Picture Samantha, 11/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Andrew and Alicia were the perfect photographers for our wedding! It is hard to put into a review how thankful we are for their work. We did an engagement shoot to start, during which they were very flexible and easy to work with. They had great suggestions and took very creative photos in addition to classic photos. We were so excited to spend our wedding day with them because they are such genuinely nice people and we knew we'd have so much fun with them on our wedding day. They were so professional and helpful all day and listened to every suggestion we had while using their talent to create amazing shots. So many of our guests have commented that our photos are the best they had ever seen and we couldn't agree more. We were referred to Andrew and Alicia by a family member and are so happy that we found them and couldn't have asked for a better overall experience.

Profile Picture Maddy, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Photoshopped by AJohnson was absolutely amazing from start to finish!!! We hired them to do our engagement photos and to capture our wedding day and are so glad we did! We thought our engagement pictures might be a little awkward since we never got professional pictures taken before but Andrew and Alicia made it fun and the pictures turned out wonderful so we knew our wedding pictures were going to be great! When our wedding day came, Andrew and Alicia spent 10 hours with us to capture so many memories of the day from getting ready, to our first look, to group shots, to our ceremony and then all of our reception festivities! Not only did the photos turn out great but Andrew and Alicia are just wonderful people to share your special day with!! Many of our guests and people in the wedding party made comments that they loved our photographers! They also provided our photo preview about 10 days after our wedding with so many highlights of the day and then we received the USB with all of our wonderful photos a couple weeks after that! Don’t look any further than Photos by AJohnson for your photography needs!!

Profile Picture Casey, 8/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Digital Files

When choosing the photographers for our wedding Erik and I knew we hit the jackpot when we were given the contact information for Andrew and Alicia by a friend (Melissa Osika). From the moment we began working together we clicked with Andrew and Alicia. They are so accommodating and flexible that it's hard not to click with them! It was like having friends we knew forever. They always made sure to listen to what we wanted for photos, but they also had such a keen eye for photography we really didn't have to say much!!! Not to mention they are the cutest couple themselves. :) Andrew and Alicia captured the best balance in set photos verses candid photos. They were quick to respond to emails, and phone calls. They captured the love Erik and I share perfectly. We will be sure to use Andrew and Alicia for our future milestones. Thank you Andrew and Alicia!!!

Profile Picture Gina, 7/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I love that there was two people taking the pictures. They went above and beyond to take the best pictures. Very happy with the results!! Can't wait to make my album.

Profile Picture J, 7/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter

Andrew and Alicia are absolutely amazing. I got married July 2nd of this year and to this day wedding guest still talk about my photographers as much as my dress. They are more than great at their job but their personalities are the icing on the wedding cake. I planned and decorated everything myself. My husband and I were on a budget and we agreed to do what we could to keep things simple but to go all out on three things: my dress, the honeymoon, and photography/videography. They shot our engagement photos and our wedding and if I could, I would have taken them to Mexico to catch our honeymoon. By the way do you know they are married?....That makes it even more perfect. A husband and wife photography team shooting weddings!!...How cute is that. I was on edge the day of the wedding what if this and what if that but Alicia was like my personal therapist and I am so grateful for her and her soothing and calming but spunky when I need it demeanor. I could go on and on about them and it sounds like I'm exaggerating but I am a lifetime customer and really a fan of their work and just them in general. Guess who is going to be my pregnancy photos and family photos?!?!

Photo for Photos by AJohnson Review - From our wedding ceremony
Photo for Photos by AJohnson Review - From our engagement photos.
Profile Picture Ariel, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter

My husband and I were so impressed with Andrew & Alicia! They made us feel comfortable from the very beginning and they made the entire process so easy. On top of all that they took so many AMAZING photos!! They are absolutely gorgeous. They have a great eye for the right shot. Everyone at the wedding had great things to say about them. The icing on the cake was how quickly we received a preview of our photos (within a week) and then all of our photos arrived a couple weeks after that. We couldn't be happier! Thank you Andrew & Alicia!!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

They shot our engagement photos last weekend and did a beautiful job. We could not be happier with how they turned out!! We loved working with Alicia and Andrew. They kept us laughing the whole time. We were nervous because neither of us are comfortable in front of the camera, but they immediately made us feel at ease. They are so creative and found shots/angles that I wouldn't have even though of! THANK YOU!!!!

Profile Picture User6191067, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

Alicia and Andrew were fantastic to work with! Our wedding day provided some unique situations given the weather and a minimal amount of indoor space. As we changed our plans to a first look to squeeze in some outdoor photos, Alicia and Andrew were right there leading the way. Every picture turned out amazingly as they improvised using indoor and outdoor space, with a little rearranging of furniture and some acrobatics to get the best shots possible. They kept everyone smiling, were fun, easy going, and extremely professional. We enthusiastically recommend them to all of my friends who may be getting married or engaged soon, and do likewise for anyone reading. They helped make the happiest day of our lives l a perfect one.

Profile Picture Jay, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My wife and I decided that we wanted to make our wedding the Party of the year. So we chose to get married on New Years Eve. We needed photographers that were going to really capture our day, our spirit, our love and most of all our party! The Johnsons were the best. The first time we met our photographers we knew instantly that they were our choice. They made us feel more comfortable than we could have ever imagined. Their capability and ability to capture the best moments of the best day of our lives was unbelievable.

Profile Picture Tony, 1/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We loved working with Drew & Alicia. It is one of the best decisions that we made in planning our wedding. The photos of our wedding beat our expectations, which were set very high after seeing the awesome work in their portfolio.

Beyond that, both Drew & Alicia were an absolute JOY to work with from the very start. They were, friendly, helpful, professional, and fun every step of the way. Thank you for being awesome and capturing such fabulous images of the best day of our lives!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/23/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

I would give Andrew and Alice 5 million stars if it were possible. They are AMAZING. They just were our photographers for our wedding on 9/17/16 and we couldn't be happier. We got married at the Hotel Bethlehem and even though they had never done a wedding there they showed up knowing all the best spots to take pictures. They were so professional and easy to work with- they came having great photo ideas in mind but were also willing to take some of the silly/quirky/"nontraditional" wedding pictures we wanted. Since the photographers end up being the people you spend the most time with on your wedding day, definitely go with these two!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Alicia and Andrew were such a pleasure to work with for our wedding photography. On the day of our wedding, they were ready and eager to capture all of our special moments. They were so easy and fun to work with. They responded swiftly to our emails and were able to turn around our wedding photos to us in a short time frame. We totally give them a two thumbs up!

Profile Picture User7124773, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We were so fortunate to have seen Alicia and Andrew "in action" at my brother-in-law's wedding a year prior to ours. Having witnessed firsthand how professional they were and the quality of their photography, we knew we didn't need to look any further.

A few details that show how great they are - 1) We met with them a month or so before the wedding to scope out the venue, so we could make any special requests, and they could get a sense of the location. 2) On the day of the wedding, we couldn't get into the venue until later than we wanted - so they quickly came up with several creative shots right at the hotel. They were so accommodating and quick on their feet. It made both of us feel so calm despite the change in plans last minute. Plus, some of the hotel shots are our very favorite! 3) Before we even got back from our honeymoon, they already shared 60 or so of the photographs, so we could get a taste of what was to come! It was such a nice surprise. We had so many compliments on the quality of the photos.

Last but not least, Alicia and Andrew are just delightful people! You'll feel at ease and comfortable right from the start.

Profile Picture Cara, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

Andrew and Alicia are nothing but amazing and I would (and have) recommended them to anyone getting married. Not only are they amazing photographers, but also really fun people that are fun to spend a large portion of your big day with. A & A are talented, punctual, responsive, and at times even act as wedding planners helping to keep the day on schedule. Their pictures captured our day so perfectly and we will treasure them forever.

Profile Picture Erin, 12/31/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I am so happy we went with Alicia and Andrew as our wedding photographers! We found them through our friends, who used them for their wedding as well. They met us halfway between Baltimore and Wilmington for our consultation and made us feel so at ease. Throughout the planning process we had constant communication via email and phone to go over details and they answered every question that popped into my head.

They are fun, outgoing, very creative and so down-to-earth. During the day of our wedding they were full of ideas; I didn't really have specific poses that I wanted to do, just picked the locations and they seriously took care of the rest. They gave us a sneak peak of our wedding photos two weeks after and they were spectacular. The turn around for all the photos was definitely faster than I expected. You can tell they love what they do and my new husband and I absolutely loved working with them. Give them a call, you won't regret it.

- A & D

Profile Picture Annalisa, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

Andrew and Alicia are amazing photographers! Our wedding photos turned out perfect. They are very professional, fun, and easy to work with. They have great ideas and captured awesome shots. They are reliable and easy to get in contact with. I would highly recommend hiring this team! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Geneva, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are so grateful to have had Alicia and Andrew as our wedding photographers. They both have such an eye for capturing spontaneous special moments as well as creatively coordinating beautiful images. Alicia and Andrew are so easy to work with and listened to what we wanted. Because of them, we have amazing images to last a lifetime. We recommend them to everyone we know!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Choosing Andrew and Alicia for our wedding photographers was one of the best decisions we made. The pictures turned out beautiful, the pricing was perfect and they were awesome people to work with! I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Katherine, 9/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Andrew and Alicia were amazing! They were a pleasure to work with - down to earth, friendly, creative and easy going. They were incredibly flexible and helped make sure we got the pictures we wanted. We were thrilled to see a preview of our pictures while on our honeymoon and were so happy to get the rest of the pictures so quickly. The pictures themselves turned out beautifully and we've already had people ask who our photographers were! Their encouragement and creativity yielded amazing portrait shots of the bride and groom - pictures I know we wouldn't have thought of taking on our own! I highly recommend Photos by AJohnson if you're looking for reliable, highly skilled and FUN photographers to capture your big day :)

Profile Picture User5213905, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Andrew and Alicia were an absolute pleasure to work with! This was the third event they photographed for my family, and we were ecstatic that they were available for our event. They are extremely flexible, down to earth, reliable, and professional in everything they do. They don't just take photos; they provide an experience that includes fun, support, and happiness during what can become a stressful and overwhelming day. We knew we were in good hands with Andrew and Alicia, which made it easier for my wife and I to focus on other things related to the event. From initial planning all the way through delivery of the finished photos, I could not have wished for a better team to photograph our special day. They are downright good people who are amazing at capturing moments in time to create everlasting memories.

Profile Picture Munir, 5/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The day we got engaged I knew the first thing was to hire Andrew and Alicia as our photographers for our wedding! Their creativity and knowledge of photographing weddings made it an easy choice. Our May wedding in Brooklyn was casual and fun and they perfectly captured every single moment. Not only did they make it extremely comfortable and relaxing, their calm nature truly helped everyone feel at ease during the stress of the day. I highly HIGHLY recommend using them for any photography needs!

Profile Picture Kristina, 5/16/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files, Proofs

This couple was amazing, they traveled from Delaware to Penn State for our engagement photos because that was our wish. They took amazing pictures at PSU that we will cherish forever.

They were friendly, personable, and approachable. The pictures they took on the day of the wedding were breathtaking; they captured every moment without ever being obtrusive. We actually forgot they were even there during the ceremony and the reception. We were amazed when they provided us the photos and we actually realized how extensively they catalogued our big day.

If you are looking for quality, friendly, amazing photographers look no further, you will absolutely love the end result and the process to get there.

Profile Picture Michele, 5/9/15, 1 Review