21 Reviews for Photoquest Studio, Photography

One Event/Day (1)
Albums (1)
Canvas (1)
21 Photoquest Studio, Photography Reviews

Kevin is unbelievable! We agonized over choosing a photographer for our wedding in Nov 2017. We Googled and went to other photographers websites. Most people the pictures did not "wow" us. Good pictures but not great. Many of the pictures felt too staged or facial expressions overly forced.

On a recommendation from a friend we decided to check out Kevin. After browsing through his pictures it became clear that he excels at capturing moments instead of pictures. When we met Kevin for coffee we quickly felt a connection with him and knew he was our guy. Our engagement pictures were amazing. Kevin captured some incredible shots at Bonelli Park in San Dimas. It was a busy day but with his expertise it looked like we were the only people there. Our wedding photos at McCoy Equestrian Center in Chino Hills are even more amazing.

Kevin is very detail oriented and organized. His passion and professionalism are second to none. He will respond to your questions and concerns quickly. He loves what he does and wants you to have the best experience possible. Don't be afraid to ask him other wedding related questions because he is very knowledgeable and wants to help. I would recommend Kevin to anyone and will use him again in the future. I highly recommend hiring a second photographer. It's worth it. Kevin is very talented but he cannot be two places at once. A second photographer allows him to get more pictures and different angles. Again, Kevin is just the best. I stand behind him. Not a fake review. You will not be disappointed. I posted this same review on Yelp too. He was worth every cent.

If Kevin was a mountain his name would be Everest.
If Kevin was a car his name would be Koenigsegg
If Kevin was an element his name would be Gold

Profile Picture Timothy, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was planning my engagement with my fiancé Megan. I wanted to capture the moment as best as possible since it would be a surprise and both of our families would be there. I found Kevin and reached out to him; he replied extremely quick and was extremely helpful and excited for me. I explained my plan to Kevin and without hesitation he stated he wanted to be a part of the big day.

Kevin blew my mind with how prepared he was and how professional he was. Kevin had multiple cameras and captured the moment i got down on a knee. He also took the time to take picture with my family and gave my fiancé and I some one on one attention with pictures.

Kevin sent us our pictures in such a timely manner and I couldn't be happier with the results. Kevin made it extremely stress free and fun. I would recommend anyone who is looking for a photographer.

Profile Picture Tim, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kevin is incredible! He took my engagement and wedding photos and made the whole experience fun and seemless. He's definitley got an eye for creativity and finding unique shots as well as at capturing the moment. Kevin was also very professional and easy to work with. He's a hard worker and loves what he does and it shows!! We were very happy with Kevin and would work with him again in a heart beat! :)

Profile Picture Debbie, 2/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kevin took our family photos and was absolutely amazing!! He knew exactly what he was doing, we were not rushed and took his time with each photo. He made my family feel so comfortable and was able to capture priceless moments of my grandbabies! I would recommend Kevin to anyone who wants quality photos and capture memories to last a lifetime! I cant wait for Kevin to come out and capture memories from my husbands retirement!

Profile Picture Michele, 12/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Kevin was so easy...he is very reliable, punctual and super friendly. Best of all my photos were amazing!!! I highly recommend Photoquest studio. Professional and quality service!!! Thank you again Kevin ☺

Profile Picture Shauneille, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

From the moment my husband and I met Kevin, we knew he was the photographer for our wedding. From the very first greeting he was incredibly professional and personable. Kevin truly loves what he does and understands that a wedding is not just an event but a union and celebration. He truly gives a unique perspective on his shots and all the while makes sure to capture a picture of everyone. He blends in with the wedding event (they call him the ninja) and also ensures to make everyone happy, happy, happy!!! We are so grateful to have had Kevin and his assistant capture our Big Day! Thank you Kevin!!

Profile Picture samantha, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kevin is amazing! The whole journey he has been friendly and prompt with questions. He is lenient with timing and always personable! The day of the wedding a fire shut down the freeway to the venue so he was a little late, but he was so kind and stayed longer hours than we payed for to make up for it. His assistant however struggled on her own with taking pictures and knowing poses but he himself was fantastic. He made everyone feel comfortable and everyone had so much fun! My friends who got married before me all said he was better than their photographer with fun poses and getting everyone to laugh and have fun with the pictures! I'd highly recommend him and will probably call him for our first baby pictures whenever that happens :))

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kevin was absolutely amazing! He is the only photographer my husband and I interviewed and we immediately hired him. Soon after hiring him, he shot the most beautiful engagement photos for us and returned them to us extremely quick! On our wedding day, Kevin did a great job staying calm and keeping all of my bridesmaids and groomsman having a good time and smiling for the camera. I think what sets Kevin's photos apart from other photographers is his ability to see a greater picture while shooting. For example, while browsing through his portfolio you will always see a truly amazing photo of the ceremony site with all of the guests who are in attendance... (My favorite shot) Overall, Kevin's work truly does speak for it's self and I would hire him again and again.

Profile Picture carly, 4/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I got married on April 2 2016 at Pala mesa Resort in Fallbrook,ca. I was looking for a photographer and I came across Kevin and I am so glad I did! Him and his staff are the best! When we meet he brought his work with him and I just loved it immediately. He made us or at least me so comfortable at our engagement photos since we havent ever taken professional pictures before I was so nervous! But after literally three pictures maybe i felt so comfortable. He is so easy going professional and funny. You want funny/romantic/beautiful pictures you have to book kevin! My wedding pictures are the best! I was teary eyed when I finally got to see my pics! My family and friends couldnt stol saying how professional him amd his staff are and how beautiful my pictures are i love going over my wedding pictures! He really captures the moment and those are the best pictures! Love love love his work and i cant express how talented easy going and professinal he is. You will not regret booking kevin as your photographer!

Profile Picture Monica, 4/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My wife and I were married on March 12th at the Pala Mesa Resort. We chose Kevin Nguyen through a mutual friend. We went through the interviewing process with a total of three different studios. We chose Photoquest Studio because of the natural moments Kevin was able to get. He has a knack of catching the right moments! My wife and I were very happy with the results and our families couldn't agree more! If you are looking for a great photographer that is professional and seizes the moments and will get the right shots at any costs, then I would go with Kevin Nguyen!

Profile Picture Michael, 3/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Photoquest Studios ran by Kevin is a very professional and well organized company. When I called to set up an appointment they were able to fit me within there already busy schedule. During the phone conversation we discussed exactly what type of picture and feel that we were trying to achieve. When we arrived on site for the shoot everything was already staged and ready to go. Kevin handled us very professionally during the shoot I could tell that he’s been doing this for many years. Towards the conclusion of the photo shoot Kevin verified with us if there were anything else that we wanted to capture before we leave. That showed me that he really cares about his clients and is work. The photos were elegant and I couldn’t of hope for anything better. If you are looking for a qualified, experienced and professional photographer I would 100% say without a doubt that Photoquest Studios is the place for quality photos. Thank you Kevin for the great pictures and for your professionalism.

Profile Picture User5547130, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had the pleasure of seeing Kevin in action prior to reserving his services. We met Kevin at a friends wedding and we were very pleased with Kevin as a person as well as the quality of his work. He is easy to work with and makes the process a very enjoyable experience. He not only took the pictures for our wedding but he also helped coordinate with our vendors to ensure that the timeline went smoothly and made sure all of our special moments were captured. From beginning to end Kevin did not rest as he was determined to capture everything from the bride's preparation to the last dance of the evening. We recommend Kevin so much that he is already booked for a family member's wedding :)

Profile Picture User7030756, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My then fiancé had looked into photographers in the southern California area and she came across Kevin at Photoquest Studios. After speaking with Kevin and meeting him we decided that he was the right man for the job!! For the engagement photos he had picked out a beautiful place with awesome scenery and those pictures turned out fantastic!! So after seeing a few sneak peaks we were super excited to see what he could do during our wedding. Well, he did such a good job at the wedding that I can barely even recall seeing him, he was very slick and moved in a way that was uninterupting to the audience and us as well. He is extremely professional and myself, my wife and our entire family and friends were overwhelmed with how great the photos of our special day turned out. He truly outdid himself along with his assistant Michael. They were able to capture moments that we now will never forget. We would highly recommend using him for anything that involves photo taking. He and his crew are on their A-Game at all times. He was never late and always returned phone calls or emails in a timely manner. We all were extremely satisfied with our overall experience with Photoquest and we will continue to recommend them to anybody who is looking.

Thank you guys so much!!!
Thomas&Jervona Lindsey

Profile Picture thomas, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Book Kevin for your wedding or photo shoot! He will go above and beyond your expectations, I guarantee it! Kevin photographed our wedding ceremony and reception. I must admit my fiance and I had pretty high expectations (we work in journalism/PR so we are familiar with good photography). Kevin did an amazing job, especially all by himself! Throughout the reception-- he was everywhere getting photos of us and our guests at all the right times. Honestly, it was like he cloned himself! And just as important, he made both of us feel very comfortable during our first look and family photos. He used our wedding location to fuel his creativity and I know they will lead to memorable photos. Kevin's passion and excitement for his job is infectious. I loved watching him look at his camera and be blown away with an image he just captured. His use of lighting and the natural landscape is fantastic. Kevin is such a hard worker and aims to please. We are so thrilled we found him to capture our perfect day!

Profile Picture melissa, 9/20/15, 6 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Digital Files

My husband and I got married on 9/19/15 at the Pala Mesa Resort in Fallbrook, CA and Kevin and his assistant covered our wedding. I cannot praise him enough and the fantastic job he did for us. His overall work ethic and personality is amazing and we know our pictures will turn out fantastic. Many of our family members and guests complimented him on how cooperative and easy to work with he was. He also took our engagement photos back in November of last year and we got so many compliments on those. I would absolutely recommend to Kevin to anyone getting married or needing a photographer. Thank you Kevin!!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kevin was, for lack of a better word, AMAZING. For our engagement shoot he took us to my dream location at the beach and got wonderful photos. The pictures I would see on Pinterest and say that's the photo I want to take, Kevin got of us. We were so happy. On our wedding day Kevin captured so many beautiful moments. Some of which if it weren't for him I may not have remembered. The night just flew by and seeing the photos brought back so much that I had forgotten. Kevin worked so hard the whole day, he was very professional but he has that fun personality that made everyone feel more at ease taking photos. If you are looking for the best you truly have found him. I would recommend Kevin to any and everyone.

Profile Picture Hope, 9/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kevin is extremely professional. He is very passionate about photography and being in the moment for the event. His shots are very creative carefully thought out. I just received my album and he was so patient with my procrastination to choose pages/shots; he was even flexible enough to add additional pages. We live in Riverside, the wedding in LA and he even took shots of us at our honeymoon! I could not ask for more. At the wedding he was EVERYWHERE, never lost an opportunity to take a great shot. Kevin went above and beyond to ensure great quality in his product and service.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture mariana, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHER! I randomly came across Kevin searching the web in need of a photographer for our wedding and engagement shoots and we are beyond blessed we booked him! He is so professional and makes you feel so at ease. I'm not one to like having my pic taken and he made every moment so special, relaxing and fun. He captured moments we didn't get to see during our wedding along with the special moments we did and never want to forget. His assistant was also great and they worked very well as a team. I recommend him for any professional photography! We will be using him for future family portraits! Thanks again Kevin!

Amanda and Matt Fabos

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had gotten Kevin's info from our wedding venue Pala Mesa and from the first time we talked to Kevin he made us feel so relaxed and comfortable. We had Kevin do our engagement photos, wedding photos, and we just had a family photo shoot with my in-laws. He knows how to make everyone feel so relaxed. We love all our engagement photos and wedding photos and can't wait to see the family photos we just took. I have recommended him to everyone of my friends and family!

Profile Picture Kristin, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

I met kevin at my best friend's wedding as I was in her wedding party. I loved my BFFs pictures so much I asked my husband if we could take our holiday photos with Kevin. Kevin did amazing work and I couldn't have been happier with the end result!!! He is so professional and made the session so comfortable! Our pictures turned out so nice and we get compliments on them all the time!!! Would definitely recommend him!!!!!

Profile Picture C, 12/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was a bridesmaid in a beautiful vineyard wedding in CA that Kevin was the photographer for. I had never met Kevin before this day and had not chatted with my bride regarding why she selected this specific photographer. However, from the moment I met Kevin I immediately knew why she had selected him. Kevin was prompt, punctual, respectful, and absolutely willing to go above and beyond for his bride. He seemed to be all over the entire wedding venue at once, he captured everything! And not to mention he was kind and gracious to not only the bride but to her her entire wedding party, her family, and her guests. Needless to say I was extremely eager to see the pictures when they came out and I was stunned when we got them. The shots were stunning. In fact many of them brought me to tears, I have been friends with the bride for over 18 years and he had so many pictures of us that really captured our entire friendship. I would HIGHLY recommend Kevin as a photographer and I myself would hire him, but he'd have to come to WA!

Profile Picture Julie, 10/26/13, 1 Review