PhotoNometry Photo Booth Reviews

PhotoNometry Photo Booth 3
PhotoNometry Photo Booth 4
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 05/04/2019

Great idea to have at wedding!

So fun and such a great idea for weddings and events! Guests had a ball

Sent on 04/11/2019
  • Hyemin

Hyemin · Married on 03/23/2019

excellent photobooth vendor

No need to look further, just go with Photonometry. I inquired several photobooth vendors and what you got here is one of the best options out there. Affordable, professional, and wedding-guests & couple friendly. Photonometry provided excellent quality service that kept our guests entertained throughout the reception. Jay was always so responsive to my questions/concerns and was super flexible to meet our needs. He arrived several hours before the reception to set up and kept our guests entertained throughout the evening. Our wedding had a lot of kids and they had a blast! There were so many fun and cute props for people to choose from and they all loved the unlimited print options- we've all been there where we take pictures in a photobooth with large group of people and get in an awkward situation where you only get 2 strips of photos back... But nope! Photonometry solved this problem and kept everyone happy with a strip to take home. Jay also made sure my husband and I got a chance to take some photos and kept all the hard copies of photos that we were in for us to keep. So so thoughtful! Thanks Jay for being a part of our wedding :)

Sent on 03/28/2019

Luciana Vasquez · Married on 11/17/2018

50th Anniversary Party

We've used PhotoNometry Photo Booth twice now and both times have been exceptional. They mix quality, professionalism, easy working relationship with very reasonable costs. Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Jenna · Married on 06/30/2018

PhotoNometry provided an enclosed photo booth and fun props for our wedding. Everything went really well and our guests loved the booth - esp the personalized photo strip! Jay arrived early to set up and even stayed late to let us (groom and bride) get a few pix in the booth; we were so busy all night! They were professional, flexible, and friendly. I definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Janelle · Married on 06/02/2018

Do it!!! We knew we wanted a photo booth at our wedding and we spent some time researching. PhotoNometry had such excellent reviews and a great price that I was wondering if it was too good to be true. Nope! Everything was perfect :) The communication with Jay from the beginning of the process all the way to after the wedding was excellent - fast, clear communication. He nailed it with the photo strip design and had so many of my guests raving. He set-up early, helped put away the props in between sessions, held great interactions with the guests, and made sure my husband and I got some fun pictures together. The photo booth was definitely one of the major highlights of our reception and I would hire PhotoNometry again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/11/2018
    PhotoNometry Photo Booth 5

Jessy · Married on 01/04/2018

Jay is very accommodating and makes everyone feel comfortable. Thank you Photonometry!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Erika · Married on 11/04/2017

We hired Jay for our wedding, I’m extremely pleased with everything since I first contacted him. Amazing costumer service, I will definitely hire him again and so will my friends and family! Thank you, it was a pleasure having you..

Sent on 11/07/2017
    PhotoNometry Photo Booth 6
    PhotoNometry Photo Booth 7
    PhotoNometry Photo Booth 8

Shawtina · Married on 10/27/2017

I used Photonometry for my wedding last month and cannot recommend them enough. We elected for an open air backdrop which was simply beautiful. I LOVED it and all my guests (both young and wise) did too. Jay was a best in class professional and had a really great attitude. The props were clever and plentiful! The picture quality was the best that I've seen from a photo booth. I was so pleased that I elected to hire Photonometry! They truly did a superb job! I would not hesitate to hire or reccomend them to anyone.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Lori · Married on 10/14/2017

I did some comparison shopping before I found PhotoNometry. They were reasonably priced, prompt and Jay is very nice.

I was pleasantly surprised by the amount and variety of props that they had. They had more than the Photo Booth company that my friend had hired at a more expensive rate.

Jay and his photo booth were a hit at my wedding! Definitely a value for your money!! You won’t be disappointed if you hire PhotoNometey!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Lubova · Married on 09/23/2017

Amazing photo Booth. Great personality, awesome props and just great idea to have it on your wedding or any other events. Highly recommended!
    Luba & Matt

Sent on 09/20/2017

Katherine · Married on 09/02/2017

Jay was amazing for my wedding! First off, he was super responsive and helpful in answering questions when we were shopping around. Second, he goes above and beyond with his services. Our biggest hit at our wedding was the photobooth, and it was all due to how attentive Jay was with making sure everyone had a great time.. He was also super helpful in directed our guests in posting an extra copy of their photo in our scrapbook (which is one of our cherished items from our wedding)! He also designed our photo logo and we were really thrilled with how it looked! The attention to detail and dedication really makes a difference for our guests!

Jay is spectacular and I would recommend all of my friends and family his services. If we do decide to have another event where we need a photobooth, we'll definitely use Jay again!

Sent on 09/06/2017

kyle · event on 07/22/2017

I really can't think of something to critique. They were very quick to respond to questions we had, and even reminded us that the premium package we got included the premium backgrounds when we had thought we only got the basic ones! They were timely on the day of the event, and very helpful to the point of offering some hardware to me to help set decorations up at my event. The fact that they gave us all the pictures individually as well as formatted as the photo booth layout was awesome because my wife was able to use them in our thank you cards.

All in all can't be more happy!
    ~kyle

Sent on 08/15/2017

Mariel · Married on 06/24/2017

Working with Jay and Leila was great! We hired them for our wedding and they were absolutely perfect. I loved the personalization on the camera booth, I wasn't expecting to see our names on the screen but it was a nice touch. I didn't request any photobooth props but Jay was nice enough to bring a frame and a flower heart so that my guests could use it. I loved that we were also able to personalize our wedding photo booth strip. I would definitely hire them again!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Trinity · Married on 05/20/2017

Jay was absolutely fabulous and the photobooth was well loved by all our guests! PhotoNometry had the best price for photobooths I found anywhere and the look and staff were professional, friendly and on time. The props were great!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Melody · Married on 04/25/2017

Jay did an outstanding job!! He was absolutely wonderful! He came early to setup, had plenty of props, and the quality of service was just fantastic. I cannot say enough in his praise. He is so accommodating, and is genuinely interested in making sure you have a great experience!! Plus, he is very reasonably priced!!

Sent on 03/30/2017

Karen · Married on 04/23/2017

PhotoNometry was fantastic. Great array of props, professional, friendly, showed up on time and good picture quality.

Sent on 05/01/2017

Britain · Married on 03/23/2017

I couldn't have picked a better photobooth! The staff was awesome, the props were fun and the booth could fit up to 6 people. It was so awesome to see eveyone using it and having a good time! So glad we got this for our wedding. Thanks again!

Sent on 03/25/2017

Amber · Married on 02/23/2017

The best photo booth around! Hands down. The care and attention to detail throughout the entire process was quite impressive. Photonometry Photo Booth is the right photo booth for any event and Jay and Leila are amazing and very professional, flexible and easy to work with. I will definitely be using Jay and Leila again soon. FIVE STARS all the way - Great value, very professional, quality of service is outstanding, responsiveness and flexibility are on point.

Sent on 02/23/2017

Paul · Married on 12/30/2016

I would say go for it, book the photobooth with PhotoNometry. Our guests used it the entire time and had a ton of fun using it. Also, your pictures will get uploaded a bit after the wedding, it's been fun to go back and see those.

Sent on 01/08/2017

sandy · Married on 12/13/2016

excellent & professional service!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Cynthia · Married on 09/17/2016

We hired PhotoNometry for our wedding on 9/17/16. Jay did an AMAZING job! Everyone loved the photo booth! I highly recommend using them for your photo booth for any event. Don't forget to add the scrap booking! This is a great addition! Loved seeing what our guest wrote and their hilarious pictures! I will definitely recommend and use PhotoNometry for future family events! Thank you Jay! Hope to see you at other of ours and families events!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Kay · Married on 07/06/2016

We had Jay and Leila do our photo booth for our wedding and we couldn't be happier with them! They got to the venue early, their set-up is so neat and organized, and they are SO friendly. Jay remembered my other friends who used them for their wedding by name--they really work on creating a relationship with their clients.

We got their new premium brick wall background, which looked AMAZING in pictures. Definitely invest the money to get the SCRAPBOOK, they organize the scrapbook in such an amazing way--color coordinated with our theme, somehow managed to get our guests to all write something and managed to have a well spaced layout on every page--this is not a haphazard scrapbook, this was a well put together and thoughtful scrapbook that brought so much joy when we found it at the bottom of all our wedding things the day after!

Also, props to Jay and Leila for somehow managing to make sure we took Bride and Groom photos at the photobooth so we can capture our special day. With the whirlwind of things going on, I am so happy they did and now we have photos to remember our special day!

Sent on 04/11/2017

Joyce · Married on 07/01/2016

Great service and very accommodating

Sent on 07/25/2016

Vivian · Married on 06/11/2016

PhotoNometry was everything we were expecting and more.

Quality of Service
    5/5
    Truly amazing! Jay had enough props to fill 5 photo booths let alone a single one for our wedding. He had hats, signs, frames, props, and everything under the sun. It made the experience that much better.

Responsiveness
    5/5
    Jay and Leila would respond to our emails right away and we never had any issue getting in contact with them.

Professionalism
    5/5
    They are the definition of Professionalism. Jay came to work our wedding in a branded uniform and a permanent smile. All the props were neatly laid out in either stands or boxes and he had pro lighting for both the guests and backdrop.

Value
    5/5
    Unlimited double print photo strips, tons of props, full time attendant, pro lighting, and a USB stick with all of the pictures (given the same night of the wedding!!) were all included in the price. They are very competitively priced and for what they included could probably charge much more. Get your deposits in while you can!

Flexibility
    5/5
    They were very accommodating to our requests. We created our own backdrop and they had no issue installing it and lighting it to make it look perfect. We wanted to design our own graphics for the strips and they were able to take our image and reprint it in excellent quality on every strip.

Sent on 06/15/2016

The photo booth was the highlight of our wedding! The props were amazing and everyone had a blast. The photo book that was made turned out amazing and was full of a lot of great memories. Thank you for everything!!!!

Sent on 06/06/2016