Photohouse Films Reviews

Photohouse Films 5
  • Ally

Ally Blide · Getting married on 02/04/2021

Photo Phenomenon!

Will and his team are absolute rock stars! From our engagement pics to our wedding day, I can't say enough good things. They are efficient, professional, fun, and organized. They are great at helping you create moments for pictures and videos that you'll want to remember. My husband is not a fan of pictures at all (it was pulling teeth to get him to agree to engagement pics) but even he was pleased with the pictures and enjoyed the process because of how great Will/team was. I've been in communication with Will and his team since last summer (June 2018) and throughout that time and up to/post wedding (April 26 2019) they have always been quick to respond and on top of their process and timelines. Two weeks post wedding, I've already received sneak peak pictures that made me gasp. I can only imagine what the entire batch will look like and I know our videos will be ones we watch over and over again. Thank you Will and team for being such a integral part of our wedding!!!

Photohouse Films 6
    Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Emily

Emily Kridler · Getting married on 01/15/2021

Overall excellent

Photohouse Films was referred to me because of family, and I am VERY confident that they are going to make my true love story the absolute best!!! I can't wait!!!

Sent on 12/06/2019

Photohouse Films's reply:

Thank you SO much Emily! We are so excited to work with you & Joseph and to be a part of your wedding day!
  • Ali

Ali Cassidy Schultz · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Excellent to Work With!

We chose PhotoHouse Films for our wedding because they came highly recommended online, from our venue, and from our wedding planner. They did not disappoint! Will and his team are true professionals and so fun to work with! For what they are providing, they are actually very reasonable and will run occasional specials--so watch for those! We can't wait to get our footage back as we know it'll be outstanding! Thanks PHP!

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Grant

Grant Duvall · Getting married on 06/03/2020

Professional attention to detail = AMAZING EXPERIENCE

Everything about our wedding video and our experience working with PhotoHouse Films was AMAZING! When my husband and I first watched our video, we were so blown away by the beauty and emotion they captured in our wedding. I am sure that all of the videographers are awesome at PhotoHouse Films and we worked with Jose who is such a cool guy! He blended right into our wedding party with the perfect balance of working behind the scenes and merging with the group. Jose truly made all of our wedding events special and everything ran so smoothly, you truly do not have to worry about a thing.

We are in love with our wedding video and still get chills each time we watch it. It truly is like our very own documentary of one of our most favourite days in our lives. Thank you Jose and PhotoHouse films for our little treasure. We recommend you to all of our friends each chance that we get!

Grant & Chris DuVall

Sent on 10/17/2019

Photohouse Films's reply:

Thank you so so much Chris and Grant! We are so happy you love your film and that you chose PHF to capture it! We wish you both a lifetime of happiness!

Dan Drullinger · Married on 09/14/2019

Most Talented in Town

Hiring the right film and photography company was very high on our priority list and we could not be more grateful that we chose PhotoHouse Films. Will and his crew are incredibly professional, approachable and downright talented. They were extremely easy to work with from the get-go and over delivered on the final product. They are definitely the people you want around on your wedding day. They added no stress whatsoever and managed to capture everything we hoped for and more. Highly, highly recommend.

Photohouse Films 19
    Photohouse Films 20
    Photohouse Films 21
    Photohouse Films 22
    Sent on 10/16/2019

Photohouse Films's reply:

Thank you so much Dan! We are so happy we got to be a part of your special day! Your kind words mean so much to us!
  • Jordan

Jordan Marak · Married on 08/24/2019

Best dang videographer around

WOW! I am so incredibly happy that I had Will and his team out to capture our wedding day! He was soooo much fun to work and so easygoing. Will was my cousins videographer for my her wedding and once I saw their video I knew I HAD to have him shoot mine! Our wedding day flew by as fast as we were told it would, but I know Will and his team captured every highlight and I couldn't be more excited to see his creation. I HIGHLY recommend PhotoHouse Films, you will NOT be disappointed. Thank you PhotoHouse Films!!!!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Photohouse Films's reply:

WOW for this awesome review! Thank you SO SO much Jordan!! We can't wait for you to see the finished product too!

Jackie Fagelson · Married on 06/22/2019

Dream Photo/Video team

I chose PhotoHouse Films because I wanted to use a company that could do both photography and videography. They had great reviews online and were a preferred vendor for my venue. Working with them before the big day was easy and Will was very helpful. They blew me away on my big day!!! I could not be happier with how much they worked for me on my wedding day. MULTIPLE guests made comments about how involved and great they were in making sure I got all the pictures and video shots I wanted. They were so impressive my sister is using them for her wedding! I would absolutely recommend them to friend, family and strangers. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/27/2019

Photohouse Films's reply:

Jackie, thank you SO much! You have no idea how much this means to us! We are so grateful we were able to be a part of your wedding!
  • Kassie

Kassie Ruocco Chaffin · Married on 12/09/2018

Chaffin Wedding

Will and his team did such an amazing job capturing our wedding day. To this day, we continue to receive compliments from friends and family about how fun Will was! Our wedding day ended up being FREEZING outside around 30ish degrees, and it it weren't for Will, it would have been miserable. But he just kept us laughing the whole time and made it such a breeze. When I got the wedding pictures back I was so genuinely happy to see how well they captured that day and now we can relive it forever. Choosing PhotoHouse Films was one of the best decisions I made!

Sent on 03/24/2019

Photohouse Films's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Kassie! We loved working with you guys and we are so happy you love all the photos!!
  • Nathan

Nathan Miller · Married on 11/03/2018

Highly recommend! Such a delight and great end product!

The reason I chose PhotoHouse Films to shoot my wedding was because they came highly recommended and have amazing reviews! The end result was breath- taking and exactly what was promised and MORE!

They were a delight to work with and Will especially made the day an amazing experience. He even had me laughing while I was getting my hair and makeup done because I was a wee nervous! The day of was so special and they shot all the important details that we wanted to include from our day! Their team was fantastic and we would book PhotoHouse Films again in a heart beat and would highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Chirag · Married on 05/05/2018

Extraordinary!

We did a lot of searching to find the perfect videography team for our wedding and we were immediately struck by the unique work done by Photohouse. From our initial phone conversation with Will, we could tell how passionate he was about his work. They were by far one of the easiest vendors to work with during our wedding. We had multiple events over two days, and they didn't miss a beat. Our event was in Dallas and they came early to scout all the locations before the event to ensure everything would go smoothly. The questionnaire they provide was invaluable to helping for us to communicate our wishes and vision to them. Will and Jose were absolutely amazing on the wedding day and worked seamlessly with our photographer to get all the shots we wanted. After it was over, they were awesome and very patient during the editing process and made sure we were perfectly satisfied with the final product. We love the memories they captured and felt like they captured the spirit of our wedding exactly like we wanted. I cannot recommend them highly enough, and given the choice would not hesitate to book them again. Thanks Will and Jose!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Hannah · Married on 01/21/2018

Words cannot truly express the joy I feel when I think of the PhotoHouse Films family. They are seriously the most AMAZING company for any photography/videography needs!!! From the first e-mail to our wedding day, they were a true joy to work with. Will and his team are exactly what my husband and I were looking for in regards to videography and they made the entire process incredibly stress-free!! Our wedding day was a dream and they made things flow so easily and smoothly. Not to mention, they had a way of making both of us and our families and friends feel like we had known them for years. Hands down, it was truly one of the BEST wedding decisions we made for our wedding and I cannot recommend them enough! If you are looking for a company who delivers great services, is friendly, accommodating, professional and just all around amazing, then PhotoHouse Films is 100% the company you should hire. Thank you a million Will and Jose....you made our wedding day a dream!

Sent on 04/05/2018

Lindsay · Married on 12/09/2017

Awesome Photo and Video company!

Will and the Photohouse Films team are superstars!! Their passion for their trade shines behind personality and efficiency. Will and his team know what photo is going to make the shot to get and also know how to make the clients feel comfortable during the photo sessions. Will gets them to laugh and really invests his time in his couples and into his team that he built. I know the product that Will and his team at Photohouse presents after the events that are photographed or film and it always reflects their hard work and attention to detail in photos and film and the overall client experience. I know my clients are in great hands with Will and the Photohouse team before, during and after their event and I value their partnership in the wedding industry.

Sent on 08/27/2019

Brenna · Married on 10/14/2017

Wow! If you’re lucky enough to book PhotoHouse films, you are in for a treat! My husband and I watched so many wedding highlights videos and we kept coming back to PhotoHouse Films. Their videos are timeless, authentic and stunning. Not to mention, Will is simply one of the best humans I have ever met. We booked Photohouse for our videography and I knew I made the right choice the second we spoke with Will on the phone. He was an instant friend and I knew we would be in great hands. Leading up to the date we were put in contact with Jose, who took care of everything. He was incredible and left no question unanswered. The day of our wedding, Will and Clint showed up and it was seriously like hanging out with your friends while they just happen to film you. Will and Clint are so professional, so funny and so sincere that you can’t help but feel at ease. Will is so wonderful with people and that is a true gift. Throughout the entire night I never once worried about the PhotoHouse team. They were so on top of their game. We have not received our video back yet (still too early) but I know it will be amazing and I could not wait any longer to write this review! Everyone needs to know how truly wonderful these guys are! Our wedding would not have been the same without them. Thank you Will and Clint and the entire PhotoHouse Films Team! I highly recommend you book them now!

Sent on 01/03/2018
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 06/17/2017

Where do I even begin? Pictures were one of the most important things to me when I was planning our big day. I wanted them to be perfect because I knew we would look at them for all of our years to come. I couldn't have made a better decision that going with Will and his team. They are simply amazing! He answered all of my questions quickly and was so helpful and accommodating. We filled out a survey a couple weeks before the wedding and answered many questions regarding our "vision" for the day of, they make sure that they are on the same page as you regarding the pictures you want and don't care for (ex: grooms reaction, details, decor, shot list etc.) Will made me feel so comfortable during my bridal pictures and did the same for my husband on our wedding day. Will and his team are so personable, you feel like you have known them for years when working with them! We got married 12 days ago and have already received a sneak peak of our wonderful pictures. It's hard to choose favorites because they are all so great! We are SO excited to see the rest of them.
    We also hired PhotoHouse Films as our videographer! Jose, the production manager, was extremely helpful and answered all of our questions right away. We were able to Skype with him a couple weeks before the wedding to figure out the final details and make sure we were on the same page. We can't wait to see our Love Story!
    I highly recommend hiring PhotoHouse Films for BOTH photography and videography. Since they are the same company they work SO well with each other. Its evident that they know exactly what they're doing and there was no "stepping on toes" as I was afraid there would be if I hired two different companies for photo and video.

Thank you Will and the team at PhotoHouse Films for being a part of our special day and for providing us with the most perfect pictures that we will continue to look at as we grow old together :) Y'ALL ROCK!

Sent on 06/30/2017

christina · Married on 05/20/2017

Will and his team are amazing! They are extremely professional and really work with you to make the day you dreamed of come true! Will was so incredibly accommodating and patient with me as I wanted a certain look and wanted to things to go a certain way on my wedding day and he made it all happen. I am so grateful that we chose him and his team to take my bridal portraits and shoot the day of my wedding! The pictures turned out stunning. The first person my husband and I wanted to thank the next day after our wedding was Will and I think that speaks for itself. I couldn't recommend Photohouse Films enough!

Sent on 06/09/2017
  • Kristin

Kristin Otto · Married on 05/13/2017

No Regrets!

PhotoHouse Films ended up providing everything we wanted, expected, and needed with respect to wedding photographers. Full disclosure, I’ve always loathed posing for pictures. PhotoHouse’s photographers duly noted this fact, and considerately captured our wedding day with this in mind. We expressed our desire to have candid, genuine photos that would preserve the memories of what we envisioned our wedding would be (and how it did, indeed, turn out): spontaneous and just, well, fun. PhotoHouse undoubtedly succeeded in translating on film the essence of our wedding, and of us as a couple. My husband and I reminisce on our wedding quite often—what we’d change, what we wouldn’t. I can without a doubt say that one of the top highlights of our wedding day in retrospect was PhotoHouse. Our photographers drove around Austin with us the early afternoon of our wedding, taking pictures of us enjoying our favorite ATX spots and, of course, stayed with us late into the evening to memorialize our entire, crazy downtown rooftop wedding. In sum, if I could go back, there is no chance I would have hired anyone else. PhotoHouse’s price point was perfect (a steal, really), its people were professional, they listened, and were genuinely enjoyable to be around, and the end-products, i.e., the pictures, were and continue to be among our favorite facet of our weird ATX wedding.

Sent on 09/05/2019

Kathryn · Married on 09/24/2016

Excellent videographer!

PhotoHouse films did an amazing job on our wedding video! They were very accommodating and diligently listened to all of our preferences. Would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Photohouse Films's reply:

Thank you so much Kathryn! We are so happy you love your wedding film! Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your wedding day!

Mercede · Married on 09/17/2016

The Photohouse Films Team was very responsive and easy to work with! They made sure we were all communicating effectively and on the same page. They were on time for our big day and captured it perfectly! We are very happy with our Love Story and Long Film!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Nicole · Married on 06/18/2016

Literally AMAZING. Will and his crew are AWESOME. So professional and such amazing work! I would recommend Photohouse a million times over.

Sent on 06/27/2016

Dallas · Married on 05/21/2016

There is nothing but excellent things to say about this company. Will was an absolute delight to work with and was continually flexible with our schedules and needs for gathering footage outside of just the wedding day. If you are looking into getting your wedding day filmed - the "Love Story" portion as well as the "Documentary" are an excellent choice. My husband and I have watched our video countless times and know we will be so grateful to have this in years to come. They are professional and go above and beyond!!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Austin · Married on 04/09/2016

My review of Photohouse Films is my experience with them thus far as we haven't had our wedding yet - April 9 2016.

My fiance didn't really want to spend money on a videographer but I was adamant that it was important to me. Will has been great to work with! The company is super organized. Will worked with us and I was very excited to book them.
    Recently I was filling out the questionnaire that needs to be done prior to the wedding and I loved again the organization and all the questions. Started getting me thinking about things I hadn't thought of yet. Can't wait to use their services on our wedding day!

Sent on 01/14/2016

Photohouse Films's reply:

Thank you Austin!! What an amazing day for you and we had such a great day. Your film will be Epic!!!

Lauren · Married on 04/09/2016

I was looking for a videographer that would really capture our personalities and highlight the true accents of the wedding. I didn't need a lot of the extras - I just wanted to get a great 5 min highlight piece and then have access to my footage. Our wedding was long, so to capture everything, I had to find a company that would account for the hours I needed without charging me an arm and a leg to film us getting ready all the way till my husband and I made our departure at the end of the night. Photohouse films offered the best price and value for all of the above. With that, my expectations were superseded when I got the final product back. I LOVED it! The edits, the music, the customer service - all FIVE STAR worthy! I would recommend them to anyone. There are a lot of overpriced vendors out there and there really isn't a need to blow your budget trying to hire one. Go with Photohouse, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Jami · Married on 01/30/2016

> Photohouse is worth it. If you watch the available videos and compare with other videographers, it's really easy to see why you should choose them. We could not be happier with how our videos turned out as they captured all the major moments of our wedding in amazing quality video. It does what your wedding video should--it brings back all of the wonderful emotions of your wedding day. The service the Photohouse team was top notch as they answered all of our questions and covered our wedding without ever seeming invasive. They truly went above and beyond. I mean they even used a drone to film the exit. We would definitely recommend Photohouse!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Divina · Married on 12/19/2015

Will and his crew are the most professional and most enjoyable vendor we have worked with. Will had to deal with us having a very very difficult schedule but despite all the times we had to reschedule for engagement shoot it was all worth it. He made my husband comfortable , and got his natural side to show. For me I felt very comfortable and didn't even need to suggest any photos and let him do what he does best. Bridals were unbelievable I could not believe how patient Will was and how amazing the pictures turned out. At the wedding Will and his crew made everything go smoothly we even started the ceremony right on time and were able to finish all our pictures quickly. The videography team which was run by Jose was so professional and thorough we only had one phone call and a couple emails exchanged.
    This team is punctual, caring , professional, creative and more importantly so much fun. Photography and videography is stressful but with this team its so much fun and made our wedding a dream come true !

Sent on 01/11/2016

Gayla · Married on 12/04/2015

Make sure videographers are told who to make sure is included in the film. They are wonderful and somehow are NEVER in the way or even noticed by people. That was cool!! Very responsive and happy to please!!!

Sent on 07/14/2016